Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unpleasent Arrival (Cesco and Futa supreme)

cesco

Star
It was a pleasant day, not a cloud in the sky. Until a giant hole ripped its way through the sky, it defied all logic and reason. It was huge in diameter and black as night. As if it couldn't get stranger out came a man. Bruised and bloody tossing and turning out of the darkness and into the more peaceful sky. And he gained speed falling faster and faster until finally he crashed onto a moving vehicle, flung 2 blocks before coming to a stop. The man was surprisingly alive, and as if things couldn't get stranger, he got up and attempted to walk back to the hole. He tried jumping, he stumbled, again, this time jumping as high as an entire story, before landing flat on his chest again. The hole suddenly closed, then finally the man gave up and passed out, his hands clenched in bloody fists.

cesco said:
It was a pleasant day, not a cloud in the sky. Until a giant hole ripped its way through the sky, it defied all logic and reason. It was huge in diameter and black as night. As if it couldn't get stranger out came a man. Bruised and bloody tossing and turning out of the darkness and into the more peaceful sky. And he gained speed falling faster and faster until finally he crashed onto a moving vehicle, flung 2 blocks before coming to a stop. The man was surprisingly alive, and as if things couldn't get stranger, he got up and attempted to walk back to the hole. He tried jumping, he stumbled, again, this time jumping as high as an entire story, before landing flat on his chest again. The hole suddenly closed, then finally the man gave up and passed out, his hands clenched in bloody fists.

Her name was Astra, and she was a government agent that ran a secret prison camp designed to perform experiments on prisoners. She was a very beautiful woman, long red hair pulled back into a ponytail, striking blue eyes, a rather attractive, heart-shaped face, and she even had a cute little mole underneath her bottom lip. Clad in black high-heeled boots, a black skirt with garter stockings, a leather bodice, and long, elbow-high black gloves, she could be described as a Femme Fatale. Clutched in her hand was a riding crop, and she looked over the scene with her right eye, the other eye covered by an eye-patch.

She looked down at the unknown man, and quickly ordered the soldiers to bring him back to their prison camp so he could be tested. According to some witnesses, he was seen performing feats that were quite impossible for normal humans, and she wanted to carve him open to see how he ticked. She quickly followed after the shoulders after making sure to use a neurological device to wipe the minds of any and all witnesses. She even ordered all cameras and other items that could provide proof of such an event destroyed.

When the man was strapped down to a chair back in the base, stripped of his clothing, the busty, curvaceous German woman had made sure that her guards kept their weapons pointed at the trapped man, ready to fire at the first sign of trouble. "It is time to wake up Susse" she said, her voice laced with a seductive purr, her voice thick with a German accent as she whipped the man across the face with her riding crop.

The mans build was interesting. He was skinny, the build of a 20-21 year old man, and at a glance could seem to be quite normal, his muscles didn't appear developed at all, he seemed like your average run of the mill human. When he heard her voice he began to raise his head. As he lifted his head and the room could hear his neck just cracking, as if popcorn were being made in the microwave. As he took in his first large breath his muscles seemed to puff up, as if his body had jutted to a life of its own, they weren't huge per say, but they were rock hard. This breathe of air also seemed to do more than just buff him up. His wounds started to diminish, as if weeks of treatment had just magically appeared out of nowhere. The small cuts were gone, any discoloration to his skin was returning to normal, the large gashes remained. After this he looked around the room, the light irritating his eyes, he could tell he wasn't somewhere he wanted to be. "Morning already?" he asked, a grin on his face. He was accustomed to sarcasm, it brought humor to his abnormal life. When he could finally see clearly he saw the curvaceous German. He leaned back, showing his abs, he didn't make any sudden movements. "Who are you?" he asked calmly.

cesco said:
The mans build was interesting. He was skinny, the build of a 20-21 year old man, and at a glance could seem to be quite normal, his muscles didn't appear developed at all, he seemed like your average run of the mill human. When he heard her voice he began to raise his head. As he lifted his head and the room could hear his neck just cracking, as if popcorn were being made in the microwave. As he took in his first large breath his muscles seemed to puff up, as if his body had jutted to a life of its own, they weren't huge per say, but they were rock hard. This breathe of air also seemed to do more than just buff him up. His wounds started to diminish, as if weeks of treatment had just magically appeared out of nowhere. The small cuts were gone, any discoloration to his skin was returning to normal, the large gashes remained. After this he looked around the room, the light irritating his eyes, he could tell he wasn't somewhere he wanted to be. "Morning already?" he asked, a grin on his face. He was accustomed to sarcasm, it brought humor to his abnormal life. When he could finally see clearly he saw the curvaceous German. He leaned back, showing his abs, he didn't make any sudden movements. "Who are you?" he asked calmly.

Astra's eyes raked up and down the man's form, taking notice of his rather impressive physique. She also proceeded to take notice of the way some of his injuries healing at such a rate. Well well well, she was going to have fun dissecting this man and seeing what made him tick. The curvaceous, red-haired femme fatale smiled down at him in a manner that resembled that of a shark, and proceeded to let out a chuckle. "My name is Astra, and this Fraulein has a use for you. I can't wait to get you on my operating table and discovering all your little secrets" she purred out as she moved her riding crop underneath the man's chin and forced him to look her in the eyes.

He noticed her blue eyes, he was taken back a bit, given his circumstance it was bittersweet staring her in the eyes. "Well Fraulein.." he said then shifted his eyes to look at her men ".... and company i'm not very fond of needles" he teased sarcastically. "I've missed quite a few checkups to tell the truth." he chuckled a bit. "In terms of secrets I have nothing to hide honest." He moved his chin back and leaned back in the chair. Then motioned his head in a way that stated look at me. His light brown eyes going up to down.

cesco said:
He noticed her blue eyes, he was taken back a bit, given his circumstance it was bittersweet staring her in the eyes. "Well Fraulein.." he said then shifted his eyes to look at her men ".... and company i'm not very fond of needles" he teased sarcastically. "I've missed quite a few checkups to tell the truth." he chuckled a bit. "In terms of secrets I have nothing to hide honest." He leaned back then motioned his head in a way that stated look at me. His light brown eyes going up to down.

When he proceeded to look her in the face, she gazed back at him with her one good eye, the other being covered by a black eye-patch, though her predatory smirk seemed to increase in size just a bit. There was an amused glint in her eye, as if she found his sarcastic comments very amusing, which she did. It wasn't everyday she came across a man who was so willing to joke with her. "That doesn't change a thing Susse. With your peculiar abilities, I have a feeling I will enjoy getting to know everything about your supple body" she said to him, smirking a bit when she noticed his eyes raking up and down her form.

He was glad his sarcasm was found amusing, he could see it in her eye, it was sad to see the other one was covered. He liked her blue eye. He was going to interrupt her and introduce himself when he heard your peculiar abilities. Peculiar abilities, then it hit him, then he understood what was going on. The crash experienced, that hard landing. He thought he was simply moved somewhere else, but no, he wasn't just far from home, he was far from his home planet or dimension. A blank look of shock appeared on his face, jaw wide open. He slowly looked back up at her and slowly asked. "You...A...Astra...that crash landing, would you....would anyone else have survived that?" He was worried to hear the answer, he hoped his biggest fears were wrong.

cesco said:
He was glad his sarcasm was found amusing, he could see it in her eye, it was sad to see the other one was covered. He liked her blue eye. He was going to interrupt her and introduce himself when he heard your peculiar abilities. Peculiar abilities, then it hit him, then he understood what was going on. The crash experienced, that hard landing. He thought he was simply moved somewhere else, but no, he wasn't just far from home, he was far from his home planet or dimension. A blank look of shock appeared on his face, jaw wide open. He slowly looked back up at her and slowly asked. "You...A...Astra...that crash landing, would you....would anyone else have survived that?" He was worried to hear the answer, he hoped his biggest fears were wrong.

She looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, finding his concern for anyone that might have been caught in the crossfire curious. It seemed as if this man cared for the lives of others, even those he had never met before. She always did like the kind men, they were always the most enjoyable ones to her. "Everyone is fine, it is just that this Fraulein wiped the memories of all the witnesses and destroyed all evidence of your little entry. As far as the civilians are concerned, your little crash landing never happened" she said to him as she let a smirk slither onto her face, which caused the little mole beneath her bottom lip to puff out in a rather cute manner.

He let out a small sigh of relief to hear that, he saw that mole puff out and he relaxed himself for a second. He recomposed himself and leaned up in his chair. "Good, thats some good news, so tell me, why then am I here." He managed to take his gaze off her cute demeanor and stare at the numerous guns pointed at him. His face soured for a second, he hated being treated like a criminal. He turned his attention back to her. "You need to get more attractive friends Fraulien" he stated. "But then again i can see why these....brutes.....enjoy your company." He stated, he said brutes with disdain, so far they hadn't been good hosts and he wasn't happy about that. "At least you are pleasing to the eyes."

Back
Top Bottom