Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change of Plans (Ava & Wolvenrouge)

Before she could even give an answer her legs were seized and her back was floating in the hot tub. "I think I know now." She laughed as he announced that he was going to have a snack. Her heart hit her hard as he eat like a starving man. Her breasts rising and falling with each heavy breath. Her eyes closed, laden with pleasure and lips parted andthe air pierced with a melody of sexy moans. "Jason...yes...!" Shecried out, not caring who heard her.

His snack was quickly turning into a feast. The more he feasted the more she seamed to produce. He was loving this and it seemed that she was too. He paused a moment to let her breath, and then asked her what she thought of his mother's tradition. She looked delirious, her eyes nearly crossed. "So how was it? Do you approve? Did Mom have the right idea?" He released her thighs and pulled her back into his lap and shared his wine with her. "I do believe I love it as much as my Dad did." He chuckled as he waited for her to be able to speak.

Twice she cried out in uncontrollable passion. Silently she was grateful for the break and nodded her head as she had yet to catch her breath just yet. She was situated in his lap resting against him as she took a sip of the wine offered to her. "I certainly approve Jason. I really really do." She laughed along with him as her body still felt the tiny slivers of pleasure piercing through her before they ebbed away slowly. "Mmmm... Dare I say... I love you Jason." She rest her head upon his shoulder, still in disbelief that this was all happening. "Work is never going to be the same, is it Jason?" She asked before pressing a kiss to his lips.

Work.... oh yeah.... this started out to be a working trip. Never in his life had Jason ever felt so removed from work. This woman was slowly, Well maybe not so slowly, completely undoing his work ethic. He hardly cared if he ever worked again. The more he thought about it the . more he liked the idea. What's more he could afford it. "Do you realize that I love your too, and that I don't care if I ever work again!" he laughed a little. But he really wasn't kidding. What's more her was more than certain that his father would approve of the sentiment. As long as their were grandchildren involved, his Dad would be on board. "Would you be upset if you never worked another day in your life?"

"Jason Wells, you are such a hard worker and I wouldn't even know what to do with so much free time. Fly to Paris? Go to Bombay? Explore our own backyard, the good old U.S.A?" The very thought made her smile. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. It made her blush to hear that he loved her. "Then again, it leaves us more room to work on those grand children that your father is apparently expecting, however we aren't even engaged, let alone married, so don't you think that we're getting a little bit ahead of ourselves?" She asked as she enjoyed this moment with him. Sitting in his lap and sipping on wine while conversing about a future that sounded too good to be true.

"I suppose if you were talking to the same an whose office you interviewed in, you would be right. He would say its all a crazy idea. That I should hire myself an administrator, an organizer, a competant and efficient nurse. Based on your resume, you are all of those things, but by chance or my father's design I have had the chance to see you are so so much more. The man you met two days ago doesn't exist any more. He has been remade . If I looked in the mirror, I'd only see a smile. No worries, no tension, just peace and happiness. My Dad was never that way, and mom passed away before he realized what he missed. I don't want to do that. My Dad knew I shouldn't and he is right. I have enough to live comfortably, and a business that runs itself. What I didn't have is you.....until now. "

He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss, it was different than before. Still full of passion, but now full of love. "Do you like what you've made me?"

On she listened and was completely flattered and it wasn't the heat making her cheeks a bright red. She melted into the kiss. Like it was second nature to love him this much. "Yes, I love what I've made you." She showed against his lips. She felt as though she was already married to the man. "We aren't even married and I feel like this is one very lavished and romantic honeymoon." Again she seized his lips in a loving kiss only to break away with a bright white smile. The palm of her warm hand cupped at the show off his jaw before a small peck was pressed to his lips. "You know I love you." Even his eyes held a grip on her heart that she couldn't explain. "And now you have me and I have you. Not to mention that we may have already concieved within the last few sessions and I'm willing to keep trying even if we have. However, maybe we should get married first." She was honestly suggesting this. No ifs ans or buts about it.

"Now I have yet another reason to love you." he said blushing red himself. "I believe you just proposed to me, and if in fact I'm correct, you better mean it because I accept. I would never have guessed that I could be as lucky as this, but I won't chance missing the opportunity. He sunk into a chair and pulled her into his lap. Had he been somewhere less private , he could have been considered shameless, but he passionately kissed her as he held her in his arms. " When they finally came up for air, he picked up a hone that sat on the table next to him. It was a trowback to another era but very convenient when one was naked.

"Contact Tiffany's I want my jeweler here tomorrow at ten We want to look at solitaires..... Oh yes starting at 5 carats. ....Ten sharp. " he hung up the phone and went back to carressing her.

Melanie couldn't stop smiling no matter how hard she tried when he accepted her proposal. "Of course I'm serious about this. As serious as a heart attack babe." She had the best seat in the house/yacht at this point in time and she could never get enough of his lips. "Melanie Wells..." She whispered in his free ear as he spoke on the phone. Then she instantly sat up at his request from Tiffany. Even after the lavished trip she was still not used to being pampered like so. "Five carats? That's... That's alot babe are you sure?" She asked as she caressed at his handsome and fit form. "We will have to update your father. Although I suspect that he knew that this was coming. He's a regular cupid, he is."

" I said starting at 5 carats They will likely show us over 10, but you will get the one you want. don't worry about anything else. If they can't make you happy I'll get another jeweler, but I doubt they will let that happen. Though the last time they brought me women's jewelry was for my parent's 40th anniversery. They managed to please my Mom."

He returned to kissing her as his fingers gently played with her nipples. He loved how they seemed to always respond to his touch. He could feel her still leaking into his lap, and it made him hard at the thought that it was happening because of him and his cock worked its way up between her thighs until its head was standing almost two inches above her thighs. "It seems you have an admirer!" he said smiling at her.

He was so adorable. She would be happy with anything given to her from him. She didn't care if it was ten carats or a lollipop ring, as long as she got to be with him. She savored the kiss and her body was warm all over as she sat in his la and felt his cock come to life. She smiled against his lips as he openly mention his hard on. "He is more than welcome to admire whatever he wants.... honestly...I kinda like him too." She whispered to him as she Lifted herself and then lowered herself onto his welcoming and throbbing hard length.

You could read the pleasure on her face as she felt his length stretch her tight opening to fit him just perfectly. "Oh God, Jason... I love you so much..." When Melanie bottomed out on her fiance's gracious length, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on as she rode to her heart's content. She wouldn't mind if she was getting herself pregnant, hell... she would welcome it.She loved children, but she felt a warmth dance across her cheeks as she thought about how she was getting married to a man that she had met just a little bit ago. Fate was great and she was grateful.

As they sat on the deck of the yaght, he thought about how the sun would look setting in the distance, It would be six hours or so befoe they pulled into the harbor, but that didn't matter to him. He planned on spending every waking moment insuring that she was his and only his. He would provide her a fitting ring in the mornng and the they would spend a quiet week together while their lovd ones travelled to Catalina to see them become one. After tthey had enjoted a casual meal together, he slowly led her to themaster sweet whe they would spend the nght together.

Melanie was overjoyed. "That dinner was so ridiculously delicious. Five star cuisine." She praised as she walked hand in hand with him towards the master suite. It was certainly just as impressive as the rest of the yacht. The king size bed looked inviting as it took center stage in the room. She relinquished his hand and crawled from the foot of the bed to the top. Her backside swayed side to side as she made her short little venture, giving him ample time to admire what was his and only his. Every inch of her claimed, conquered, and worshiped all at once. "With the covers already pulled down she rest her back against a few of the plethora of pillows on the bed and patted the open space at her side. "Come Jason. I don't bite, unless you want me too." He was so easy on the eyes and she could just pinch herself, because this was all too perfect.

He leaned against the glass wall of the suite as it looked out over the ocean, Catalina in the distance. It would have been intimidating if it werent so high off the water. You could see forever over the open ocean, but were high enough that no one could see in unless they were so far away so thatt no detail could be seen. You could be naked and having sex seemingly in public, yet in almost complete privacy. He admired his intended as she crawled on the bed in catlike fashion.

He padded over to the side of the bed and extended his hand collecting her. He pulled hr to her knees as he stood on the floor and hugged he tight to himself kissing her passionately as he stepped away from the bed and pulled her thighs around his waste. He moved to the door of the private shower. "What is your favorite music?" he asked. He turned on the shower and the fifteen shower heads played out the tune. As they stood in the wonderfully modulated water, it massaged them gently. Along one wall was a memory foam bed that allowed them to lay in the spray in toatl comfort. He sat down then layed back allowing her to lay on top of him and enjoy the massage as they kissed.

"Do you have an idea of who you would like to have at your wedding? We will need to have them flown in."

Mel was curious as to what he had up his sleeve and was far from disappointed when his intentions were revealed. The shower was breathtaking and amazingly chic with its technology. The bed was a nice addition and as the warm water rained down and massaged her nude figure she indulged in a delicious kiss with her fiance. She needed some much needed air when he asked her his question and she took that opportunity to fill up on the precious substance as she nodded. "Yes... just a few. I can make a list and have it sent to the office. May we personally call your father tomorrow to tell him the news?"

Before she would let him reply she stole another kiss from his lips. "Sorry...I couldn't help myself." She whispered with a little laugh, giving him a moment to answer her question. The water felt amazing and this was certainly a nice way to end the evening. "How many people do you intend on inviting an I still need a dress of some sort and..."Now that she thought about didn't some plans need to be made in advance? "Are we going to be able to pull this wedding off so soon?"

"The biggest probem we are going to have is getting family to the wedding. We are after all going to suprise everyone but my Dad, and it is short notice. What do you think about having the ceremony on the beach? We can have the reception there too. The rest will be fairly easy if you are willing to let professional planners take care of it. We should get you a dress and choose colors and a cake, and let them do the rest. "

"My dear, I will let you do this if you wish, but I care more about you than the pomp and circumstance." He answered her kiss with his own, and the shower fell silent except for the water and music. Finally when they came up for air, he stopped tthe shower and wrapped her in a thick soft towel and gently dried her before allowing her to do the same for him. While they had been in the shower, the maid had turned down the bed and set out strawberries , chocolate , and fine champagne. he scooped her up and carried her to the bed, Though he knew she could walk, he just loved having her in his arms.

"A ceremony on the beach would be gorgeous and has the simplicity that I would really like. As far as colors, light blue is nice and honestly all I really care is the final result of this wedding." His sweet lips meshing with her own had her melting in his embrace. She took silent enjoyment as she dried off his handsome figure. She squealed out of surprised, but she smiled as she was cradled in his arms and she was laid upon the turned down bed. Once laid down she crawled over to the opposite side with a stunning view of her clean backside to him, to pluck a strawberry from the tray. From there she fed it to her husband-to-be with her own slender fingers. "This is so nice, I don't even think that we can top this when we have an official honeymoon together." She took a bite of the strawberry and then seized his lips and she could taste the sweetness in the kiss shared with him. "Let's talk more about the wedding tomorrow, and focus on the here and now."

"Alright then lets do that" seeing the chocolate fondue pot with its candle gently keeping the chocolate warm enough to flow, he got an idea, and it didn't require a strawberry. He pushed her back on the bed so her pert nipples stood out like the peaks of snow white mountains. reaching over, he picked up the entire pot by the handle. first he poured a few drops on the underside of his arm to be sure it wouldn't burn and then he smirked at her as he began to drizzle her with the warm sweet treat painting her body with choclate. finishing with the place where she had enough heat on her own to melt chocolate. "you look good enough to eat!" he said as he munched on a plain strawberry.

She was certainly interested in what he had in store after she was pushed onto the bed. When he grabbed the fondue pot, she should have seen what was coming next. Soft, kissable lips sat agape as her nude body was drizzled in the warm sweet concoction. Already she ached for his tongue to clean up his work of art. "If that's true then eat up, I'm all yours." She dawned a sexy smile as she got more and more aroused.

Jaon surveyed his handywork for a few minutes and smiled before taking her foot in his hands and rubbung it gently before starting at the end of a trail he had made down her left leg. He worked slowly, but made sure he go every drop. He licked at her calf and then shortly onto her inner thigh. He had been generous here knowing that it was sensitive. Her thighs were incredibly beautiful and after carefully cleaning one he forced himself to retreat to her left knee and begin again. He went slower now, taking the time to enjoy the effect he was having on her .

As he reached the top of her left thigh, he saw the anticipation building in her eyes, but instead of diving between them, he followed a rabbit trail that ran across the hollow of her hips and began to tease her tight abs. Aparantly this was ticklish territory and elicited a small fit of giggles. he found this a lot of fun and continued to tease for several minutes befor moving higher and tackling first on breast then up her neck where his lips met hers and a bout of kissing and tonguing ensued. The longer this went on the more longing he could sense.

Mel propped herself up on her elbows so that she could see the show. With lips agape, and the occasional soft sigh, she enjoyed the view. The feeling so delicious her head would fall back out of pure disbelief and pleasure. Her eyes, more than once, rolled to the back of her head as she could hardly stand the sweet and sensuous taunting and teasing of his tongue upon her chocolate drizzled skin. As he grew closer to her most sensitive of regions, her angst grew more visible. A slight moan of disappointment sounded from her lips when he teased at the hollow of her hips, but the sound was soon replaced with laughter. Her hands came to rest upon his shoulders, as though he were fending him off as she was tickled, but then as his lips graced hers she hugged him around the neck.

The sweet taste of the chocolate lingered upon his tongue and melded to her own senses. Her body could hardly remain still. Her flesh caressing his, even in the slightest of ways. Her leg against his thigh, her fingers upon his jawline as she relished the kiss and still ached for more. "Babe... please...." She softly pleaded to him openly admitting her aching desire to have more of him. She knew that he knew what she wanted and she loved him regardless of his sensual build up.

Parting their kiss, he licked his way down between her breasts and leaving no chocolate behind finally dove between her thighs. It took very little time before he had her clean and slick. He laid back on the huge bed. His thighs below hers and his ball lightly brushing at her sex. "I do believe its your turn. Take what you want, Its all yours anyway!" he said chuckling. He watched the hungry look in her eyes, and said "Go ahead! Don't be shy!" He laid back on the foot of the bed and smiled back up at her. He was ready for her, and he knew she wanted him bad enough to take what was her's. They would be arriving in Catalina the next morning and things would be moving quickly then. Until that happened, he wanted to enjoy their time on the boat as much as possible

Her desire to be satisfied by her husband to be was immense and she could no longer hold back. She crawled over to him and mounted him in a heartbeat. His generous length burying itself in her greedy loins. A delicious moan rang forth from her lips and the pure, unbridled lust displayed in her eyes spoke volumes. One hand spayed upon his chest as she drove her hips to and fro upon his, driving him deeper and only relinquishing the bare minimum. Whenever his skilled length hit just the right spot she couldn't help but moan his name in absolute praise. When she wasn't making noises of pleasure and panting she seized his lips in a hot and passionate kiss full of love and lust. "I want this." She whispered against his lips as she emphasized her words by slamming her hips into his. "I want you."

Back
Top Bottom