Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change of Plans (Ava & Wolvenrouge)

"I felt ratheer sheepish myself, having to admit that he finally got it right. This time I lost the bet, but I'm glad I did. Do you have a favorite charity that could use $25,000? We have had a standing bet each year that I would remain unattached, each year the loser gives a weeks pay to the charity of their choice. Care to make a suggestion?"
he continued gettting ready to prepare their eggs. He sliced the canadian bacon, and started it frying, while he started on the home made hollandaise sauce. four ramikans were set ot and egs cracked into them for poaching over a steaming pot. He washed aspargus spears and started them in a sautee pan with butter. "The trick to this is the timing. Its a real juggling act. will you turn the bacon then set out two plates and pour some white wine? " he returned his attention to the sauce, whipping it into a frothe with a wisk. he assembled the bacon,topped with an egg garnished with asparagus and topped each pair of eggs with ggs with sauce. He turned off the burners and bowed. "breakfast is served! my sweet." he said as he pulled out a chair and seated her.

She froze in her tracks when Jason told her the details about the bet. "A weeks worth of pay... twenty-five thousand dollars?" She was speechless. She would be happy to make that alone in a year. To top it all off, he was asking for her suggestion!? "Oh my goodness, Jason, well, maybe we split it between the Saint Jude's Children Research Hospital and American Red Cross?" She kindly suggested as she turned the bacon and fetched two plates from the cabinet and headed over to fetch the white wine. He was a real chef and she was impressed,, which was a surprise to her, because seldom did men surprise her in such a way. She pressed a kiss to his lips out of thanks as he seated her. "Wow, Jason, you really know your way around a kitchen. I'll have to treat you to something one day." She savored the delicious breakfast and indulged in a nice conversation with Jason and completely forgot that she was naked, save for the occasional look of desire from across the table. "Breakfast was delicious, Jason."

He polished off his eggs, and drained the coffee and sat sipping his wine and watching Mel eat. " My Dad will be very grateful to you,. You have no idea how much satisfaction his victory will give him.. I have been gloating for years. I need to prepare you for something though, He wants grandchildren, so you best be prepared for a full court press. He is far more determined than I am once he gets an idea in his head." He chuckled at the thought. Want to take a walk on the beach when you finish? We can let the maid have the place while we relax for a bit."

Melanie almost choked on the last of her wine when he mentioned his father wanting grandchildren. "G-Grandchildren? We aren't even married..." She laughed softly. "Are you an only child?" She asked with curiosity. He had to be considering how hung over his father was about him. "That sounds like a good idea." She replied as she went to her room and took out the bikini that he had no doubt, already seen. She took a brush to her long, luxurious auburn locks. He would be obviously done before her and the smile on her face was priceless at the sight of him. That perfectly cut body had her bikini bottoms damp and her skin flushed red. "I'm ready when you are. I can't wait to relax on the beach with you Jason."

"Well my Dad will press that issue first, but you might as well know his ultimate goal. I wouldn't be surprised if he has names already picked out. My dad is a planner, and he plan's well in advance, complete with contingencies. Its just who he is.

He was surprised at how quickly she was off to the bedroom. He followed her but stopped at the door and just leaned against the jamb and watched her dress. When she turned to face him he smirked at her as he stood there still naked. "the suit is beatiful, and you are welcome to wear it but there is no need, we have a mile of fenced private beach.

The "o" that her lips formed was almost enough to make him hard. He just offered her his arm and they headed for the beach.

She was both impressed and surprised that their little hideaway came with a private area of the beach. She took the offer of his arm and walked at his side along the sandy and sunny beach with a large beach towel in her free hand. The sound of seagulls above and the water washing up on the shore. The sea breeze tugged at her long loose locks as she enjoyed the scene. The warm sun kissing at the areas of her exposed flesh felt divine. "You know, I've always wanted to go sun bathing." She thought as she looked upon the water. She relinquished her hand from around his and took her bikini off before laying out the beach blanket and laid her bikini on it. "Care to join me?" She kindly invited as she laid down. The towel more than wide enough to accommodate the two of them.

There would be plenty of time for walking, and her pleasue was his main concern. He layed beside her on his side, and propped himself up on his elbow. "You know, I have spent many hours on this beach, but the view has never, ever been so lovely as now" He spotted a small bottle of oil sitting on the towel and decided to mae use of it. Squirting a bit in his hands, he moved to her feet and slowly began to massage them one at a time. He was gentle, and clearly in no hurry, slowly giving each bit of flesh individual attention . In this way he worked his way up her ankles and calves to her knees and then taking each thigh in turn lovingly lavished each with the attention that such devine works of art deserved. He whispered in her ear, " I hope I am doing such lovely flesh justice." as he continued.

He obviously made her smile as he complimented his view. "Jason, as much as I love what you are doing, you don't need to work on me, you can relax as well."Her eyes were closed and she was thoroughly enjoying being given such an amazing massage, but she felt a tad guilty."Mmmm..." She could not help but sound as his strong and yet gentle hands worked their way further up her body. "It feels amazing Jason, but again, you really don't have too." She whispered softly as she enjoyed the feeling. She opened up her eyes and pulled him into a sweet kiss that made her smile afterwards. "Well, let's not forget my back." She teased as she laid on her stomach with her nice ass there and waiting for him to do as he pleased.

"I certainly hope you aren't telling me that I can't run my hands over every inch of this lovely skin" he said as he chuckled at the quiet moans she couldn't keep from escaping her lips. "I would pay to do this!" he said" just name your price!" with that he slipped an oiley finger deep between her thighs. "You have no idea how sexy you are, do you?"

He oiled his hands again, and spread his fingers across the expanse of her perfectly formed ass. he kissed his way up her back, his fingers chasing the path that his lips were leaving on her back. "you are turning my life upside down"

Melanie moaned as he slipped his slippery finger between her thighs and then peppered a trail of kisses up her back. She weakly laughed. "I hope that that is a good thing." She stated referring to turning his life upside down. "Jason Wells since you're so eager to please..." She turned with what little space was between them and pulled her lover into a passionate and heated kiss. "Have you ever had sex on the beach Jason? Because I haven't." She whispered to him while practically feeding him the words.

She could not get enough of this man. This Jason Wells, who was her boss and now her lover. It was so good that she was tempted to pinch herself to make sure this wasn't a dream. "You know if you keep putting off work, it may backfire on you eventually and I don't want thatto happen, but for now...I just want you Jason Wells. I want you all for myself."

As she lifted her body to kiss him, he filled the space beneath he and slipped her body onto is chest. His cock was resting between her thighs and he didn't release her from the kiss. "Not until today" he said as he let her up for air. "You want to drive or should I". Her oily skin felt great against his own. Either way he was ready. Hell he was always ready when he was with this girl. He had planned a long slow massage, but he figured that they had plenty of time to finish that.......on the boat.... on their way to Catalina Island. but that he hadn't told her yet.

He pressed his cock head not so subtly where it would do the most good and paused just long enough for her to make up her mind as his eyes stayed firmly focused on hers.

She laughed in a sensual way as she was placed on top of him and she trapped a moan behind her lips as she felt the arched helm of his well endowed lance probing at the entrance of her sex. Mel sat up and lowered herself fully onto his cock and could feel it stretching her from within. She had never craved someone like she craved Jason. Again it was all too good to be true. "I want to drive... I want to spoil you Jason, like you spoil me." With those words she leaned back and stared off slow. Her body still trying to get use to his sheer size. Her hips picked up the pace as she was losing herself in the pleasure of being united with him.

Her breasts bouncing and swaying in time with their movements as she impaled herself time and time again on her lover's length. The warmth f the sun licking at her exposed flesh. The sea breeze bathing them occasionally. Her eyes laden with lust and love while soft moans escaped her lips.

Jason was more than happy to let Mel drive. " you have the stick " he said laughing in between gasps. You have been spoiling me since we left home, but go ahead!" He thrust up into her in response to the tempo her hips were keeping. He reached up and took those amazing breasts in his hands, catching her taught nipples between his fingers and gently pinching them. His back arched involuntarily as he pushed deep inside her writhing body. He pulled her down to his lips and kissed her deeply as he thrust into her again and again. One hand pressed hard against her ass keeping them deeply coupled.

He was completely tied to her, mentally and physically. He was quickly losing control,and emptied his seed deep into her womb, before going limp beneath her, a huge smile on his face.

Three to his one. She was fairly drained as they both came at the same time. Her body went limp on top of his. A weary smile sat upon her soft lips as she tried to gather her strength once more. "Jason Wells you are amazing." She whispered to him as she relaxed, completely unaware of his plans. "I doubt that this day can get any better." She sighed with her eyes closed before she reluctantly removed herself from the top of hi and laid at his side. The sound of the rushing water and the gulls above were like music to her ears. His body was as warm as the sunlight beating down on them.

As she laid beside him, her breasts were so tempting he could not leave them be. He scooted down so that they were in his face. As she lay there recovering, he took first one nipple than the other in his lips. This was the most delightful time he had ever had at the beach. He continued to nibble as they enjoyed the sun. As he did so, he slipped his hand down between her damp thighs. He was teasing her and he knew it, but the effect it had delighted him. Seeing her squirm was incredible. His hand was being soaked by her as he continued gently pushing her nearer and nearer the edge. As she seemed about to cum again he he would slow his play.

"You want to cum again don't you?" he teased. "Don't worry you will. You will come till you cant stand up before this day is done." Seeing her in need like this was wonderful. "do you like boats?" he asked. "and islands in the sun?"

Mel laced her fingers in his hair as he scooted down and helped himself to her breasts she relinquished a sharp inhale as she felt his fingers delve between her thighs and begin teasing her. From teasing at her clit, to fingering her to both simultaneously. Oh it was driving her up the wall and just as she was ready to fall over the apex of could nine, he slowed his efforts, leaving her panting and throbbing with pleasure. "Yes... yes..." She moaned in a plea as he questioned her. "They both sound fun. I take it you have plans?" She asked as her heart struggled to slow down to its normal pace. She could hardly keep still because she wanted him so badly. "So...what are we doing?"

"Continuing" he said with a teasing grin. "on our way to Catalina. Its an overnight ride on the yacht." he gave her pussy a long enough break to point to the 65 footer docked on the peer. We don't need to depart for a couple hours. Our things are already on board. Of course I plan on letting you cum at least a couple times before we leave this spot. Is that all right with you?" With out waiting for an answer, he stepped up his teasing, this time not backing off. "You won't have to wonder what its like to make love on the beach, will you? After tonight, you won't have to guess about making love on a boat either. Go ahead sweety, cum for me!" He sucked in her nipple after speaking.

"Catalina?" She repeated in awe just as he pointed in the direction of the lavished yacht that was parked at the pier. "Hours?" It sounded like the worst that and the best promise. He would probably break her before they could get on the yacht, but it would be far from a complaint from her end. "Oh J..Jason..." She moaned as he stepped up his teasing without giving her a chance too answer. Already she was writhing at his touch as she cane multiple times. Her heart was pounding beneath her bosom and she shattered time after time.

He spent a moment licking his fingers and savoring both the expression of euphoric exhaustion on her face and the taste of her on his fingers. He stood up and extended her his hand to help her to her feet, realizing she just might be wobbly legged. "What do you say we go make ourselves at home, mel" he said as he slowly lifted her hand to steady her. He bent down and scooped up her suit from the sand, but left the towel and lotion for the maid. He wrapped an arm around her narrow waist and let his long fingers rest in the hollow of her hip. He loved feminine sway her hips made at the end of each step. Whether it was practiced or instinctive, it was sexy as hell. She was cat like in her motion every part of her body screaming "I'm a girl". He led her to theyacht as the sauntered across the sand and out onto the long peer into the bay. After crossing the the long gangplank they went aboard. they walked up the narrow walkway to to the bow and looking out over the ocean could see the island far out in the distance. He wrapped his arms around her waist and cuddled her against him, as the gentle breezze off the bay carressed their skin.

She was savoring the ripples of pleasure pulsing through her body as she was assisted onto her wobbly feet with his body assisting to support her. As they closed in on the yacht she was very impressed. The the very tip of the vessel she looked at the island in the distance and admired the view, all the while enjoying being in his warm and steely embrace. She was a tad embarrassed about still being aboard the surface of the yacht without her bathing suit on. "This is quite the trip Jason. When did you have the time to plan this little trip?" She asked as she turned around in his arms to face him. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his in a sweet and appreciative kiss. This was a once in a lifetime thing. To land a job and fall head over heels in love with her boss, who was showering her with so much attention. "How did I ever get to be so lucky?" Melanie whispered softly against his lips.

" You give me too much credit. " he said dismissively." Last night in the pool, I saw the island and decided we would go. The crew is on call with an hour's notice and I simply left a small note for the maid as we left the house this morning." He noticed a look of concern in her eyes as he mentioned the crew. "Don't worry my dear the crew is all female. My mother got that started when she was young. She liked the freedom of being naked, and was not about to be leered at so she insisted my Dad hire an all girl crew, even the captain. Of course my father didn't mind, and neither do I. If you are shy I will return your suit, but there is really no need, none at all."

As they stood on the bow enjoying the sun and the soft breeze, Two young women dressed in neat white uniform shirts, tied below their breasts and matching bikini bottoms, appeared and began to cast off. "Would you like to see the rest of the boat?" he asked. "When we are finished, their will be wine and cheese on the stern, tub side. It's another tradition for leaving port."

Females could be the cruelest of sexes and being nude was still bringing about her modesty, but it did feel nice. When asked if she would like to see the rest of the boat she instantly smiled. "Of course I would." As he explained the traditions of the yacht she wore a look of amusement about her face. "I'm loving this tradition." She uttered as she wrapped her arm around him as she walked at his side. Jason was turning into the man of her dreams the longer she spent in his company. "So far nothing about this trip disappoints and I doubt it will." She added with a warm smile. Never before has she felt so relaxed and the interior of the yacht was on par with the beach house and the jet that they rode upon. No expense seemed to be spared with this family and Melanie was still not use to being doted upon.

Her skin was always in contact with his. She was still quite surprised that her body could still regain its composure so casually since her mind was still littered with just went on back at the beach. She had to be careful or evidence of her thoughts would come running down her bare legs. Hours and hours of sex, it was just as magical and the voyage that Jason had her on. "OH wow..." She openly praised along the tour of the yacht.

His tour nearly complete he took her up to the long bow when when he pushed a button, and the cushions slid back to expose a hot tub full of ice blue hot water. He held her hand and helped her into the water and then joined her as one of the waitresses came out and presented them a wonderful tray full of fruits, sausages and cheeses and a whole selection of fine french wines. "This tradition is my father's idea, and I think its a fine one. My mother had one to go with it, but I will leave it up to you to figure out what it was." He poured her a glass of wine and one for himself, and then they toasted the trip to Catalina as they left port and headed toward the setting sun. They had a long time until the sun actually set, but when it did, He fully intended to be sitting in this tub with his arms around Mel.

It was one surprise after another and she accepted his assistance into the hot tub and thoroughly enjoyed the warmth. "Your father has a very fine tradition going on here." She was curious as to what his mother's tradition was, but as a woman who was wined and dined in a hot tub, she figured she had a clue. "To a nice trip to Catalina."She chimed before savoring the liquid warmth of the fine wine as it ventured down her gullet. She took a small strawberry and fed it to him with her own fingers before she kissed him on the lips. "Mmm... and here I didn't think that things could get any better." She whispered against his lips as she teased his lips with a possible nother kiss before sitting back a popping a cube of cheese past her lips with a sweet laugh and sipping on her wine. "So what awaits us at Catalina? Will we be staying there for the night?" She asked while her hand caressed at his nearest thigh.

"Not until tomorrow, we won't arrive until after breakfast, but yes, for now at least three nights....unless we get other ideas. I wonder what those could be.... Hmmmm... Tonight should be lovely right here. No guess on my mother's tradition? Can you float?" he asked as he helped her lay back in the water and pulled her long legs up and around hi neck and pulled her to his mouth. " I 'm going to have a little snack if you don't mind!" he said smiling ear to ear."

Back
Top Bottom