Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cupcakeslove's hot request (FxF & FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakelove

Planetoid
Hello there are you lovely ladies that are reading this,

I am looking for some fun with some of you wonderful woman out there.

I am not picky, don't worry, Just please have a grasp on the English language and some grammar. I would like to be able to read what you send me. I only Rp over pm sometimes i will over email but we can figure that all out when we start talking.

Parings

Mistress/ Slave
stripper/client
werewolf/hunter
werewolf/werewolf
vampire/human
vampire/vampire
Demoness/ human
witch/human
teacher\student
student/student
best friend/best friends sister
best friends
police officer/ convict
roommates

If you can come up with a different paring i would love to hear it :)

plots

plot #1
The world is different, woman are either rich or slaves. One day there is a girl at the auction house being sold as a sex slave with strange eyes and is very beautiful. She is sold to a very well known and powerful mistress. The mistress takes the girl home, and finds that this girl is one of the best sex slaves that could have been sold in the country. soon the mistress starts to fall in love with the slave she takes advantage of ever day.
(This plot could go many ways and could be many different things.things can be changed. This could be turned into a Demoness Mistress/ slave. this could be a whip and chain play.)

plot #2
She's in love with her best friend, but her best friend is in a relationship. One day Her friends boy friend breaks up with her friend. Her friend now sad and vulnerable, She takes advantage of that and their simple sleepover turns into a hot and steamy night.

More plots will be added when i think of more so expect an update soon my loves. If you have a plot in mind let me know and we can work it out. A good Rp is made by two people not one.

So Pm me as soon as you can my loves. i look forward to hear from you all.

Xoxo Cupcake

I could do plot two with a forbidden love between two female teachers. one of them who is lesbian and shy, and the other is more out going one that is allegedly straight and engaged, but shy teacher feels the need to express her feelings... even a female student can seduce the shyer teacher and encourage her to meet with her crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom