Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, craving MMORPG theme!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingEsoteric

Super-Earth
DISCLAIMER: Due to no bites for this, I'm assuming because of my want for more length than most people, I would be willing to step out of my standards on post length/quantity. Please don't hesitate to ask - worst I can say is "Thank you but no thank you." c:
At a Glance:
-Highly-literate role plays that involve fully realized and developing adult characters.
-Role plays including Lesbians, shemales or a woman and shemale, not interested in males at this time, will not negotiate. Exception being, lately I've had an out of the ordinary (for me) craving to play "Male(crossdressing)xshemale"?
-Plots with romance and affection or ownership and domination, possibly one leading to the other.
-Communication between partners before and during a role play via IM's or PM's, role plays on either threads or PM's.
-Plot>sex or plot & sex.
-Quality & Quantity if at all possible. (3-5 paragraphs is acceptable, I would prefer more)
-f-list

Currently (Only really) craving: Something inspired by .Hack//Sign or Sword Art Online - MMO's at large? I've been watching it and playing a lot of MMO's, I don't think I'd mind getting caught in one! -that said it would probably also cause a whole lot of angst and squishy feelings. Maybe two online lovers find a way to be trapped in a game, there they can be free and fully embrace their unrequited love! -but one backs out at the last second condemning the other, feeling betrayed and heart broken they grow lethargic and reckless, only to meet another player character who was unwittingly trapped inside the fantasy world or something more to the effect of the mentioned fandoms, maybe just two players (and friends like them) who are extremely committed to role playing their in game characters! There are plenty of scenarios and pairings that could be involved - especially if you do play MMO's! We all know the sorts that can be found in them, casuals, hard core raiders, people that kinda just suck but are a heck of a lot of fun, that jerk who brags about knowing everything there is to know and having every item there is to have and... < o< Blah. I really want to do this, spoil me!

I have no interest in furries, futa's (as in a female with both a penis and vagina) male x male or male x female pairings, incest, -18 characters, anthro or monstrous creatures and very little interest in supernatural creatures or races beyond humans or human-like "subspecies."

Also kinda: Fantasy with some dubious consent or mislead damsel in distress stuff. (A damsel being tricked into believing the antagonist is her hero) -or even a washed up hero falling into league with their old dark counterpart. Just some fantasy in general though.
Also, something a little lighter on paragraph count than my usual, whatever - I just want to role play but I don't want my high demands to get in the way. o .o
-and shemales, I want that.

First Post, introduction about myself.
Second Post, what I am looking for in a partner and what you can expect from me
Third Post, Plots and Pairings
Fourth Post, notes or status maybe.

My name is Issy and I’ve been role playing for years, only on BMRP for a few weeks though. I am twenty two with a close-to-full-time job and obligations off my computer as much as I would love to be able to sit around all day and write it’s just not possible, still I try to find whatever time I can to fill with writing whenever I find myself motivated and inspired which is more often than not. I love plots that involve drama and inner-conflict that leads to character development, I love when a character starts a role play fully realized but in time through the events of the role play becomes somebody almost unrecognizable be it a change for the better or worse. I only role play through threads and private messages but if a partner is willing to exchange instant messaging service accounts to chat about the role play and get to know each other it makes me far more interested and motivated.

More often than not I prefer to write modern settings with characters between the ages of eighteen and early thirties. Sometimes I will dip into the supernatural, occult, fantasy or science fiction as well but these plots don’t always hold me as firmly as modern possibilities. Generally I play switch characters leaning more toward a bottom or “submissive” role though, this is my preference though I can play characters who are tops and dominate as well. I have a very peaceful and blissfully mundane life that I love, I don’t want to write peaceful and blissfully mundane, I crave role plays that have complete and total contrast to my life – I repeat, I want chaos, conflict and drama, fluff and affection are nice from time to time but I like them to be hard fought moments of peace and content after some hard times.

My F-list doesn’t reflect what the F-list of my characters may be, just because I love anal sex doesn’t mean all my characters do, something in my “Maybe” list may be something my character loves or hates even if it is a maybe for me. Things in my F-list are up for debate, I won’t judge you if you ask to explore something outside of it and I may say no to it but I won’t shame you or think anything less of you, be annoyed, or react poorly to you mentioning it so feel free just understand that if I say no, I mean no. All that said, if we’re doing a role play involving a slave-like or humiliating aspect and your character is being cruel to my character by using things I don’t enjoy I’ll still write it and I may enjoy the humiliation or distress they're being subjected to by it even if I don’t find sexual gratification in the act. Again, my F-list is just that my f-list not my characters’ – with communication I’m willing to use most anything from Fav to Maybe and possibly no under certain circumstance but rarely if at all.

I prefer writing with partners who like long term plots and can give me both quality and quantity, I don’t agree with the impression that anything over four paragraphs becomes long winded or unnecessary. I want to know about your character, I care a hell of a lot more about why they’re doing something or why they are the way they are than I do about what they’re doing and how they are – give me explanations and experiences that have shaped them and I’ll love you. I won’t boo if you give me a short (2-3 paragraph) post in rare cases but I can’t stress enough how much I love detail in characters and settings! If you’re more interested in something short term we may be able to arrange something anyway provided you can write this way but I doubt it will hold water, if this all sounds like something you’re up for though I’ll be very excited and grateful. I will lose interest and inevitably tell you I’m done if 2-3 paragraphs is consistently all you give me.

If you decide to contact me, please send me a private message with a plot or pairing you’re interested in or even just an idea of what you want to do and a bit about yourself – I will be much more enthusiastic if you have an IM service like AIM, MSN, Yahoo or Skype but they’re not entirely necessary and only for plotting and chatting purposes I do not role play over IM’s and will not compromise. I may ask for a sample or lurk your previous posts, if you send me a link to your search thread I’ll look it over as well so I can get a feeling of what you’re interested in. If nothing in my plots and pairings interests you feel free to offer up some of your own the worst I can say is no. Currently I’m not searching for a large amount of role players, just one to three that are like minded.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this~

PS, this all may sound like some serious business or overly formal, I am very formal and involved when it comes to requests and the start of plotting - once I get to know someone or at least begin a role playing partnership I quickly become very bubbly, talkative and an all around fun loving dink who excessively expresses feelings with little faces and squeals of delight. So that's a fact. > w<

RE: F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, plots updated)

I would so rp with you... But alas I can't writ 3-5 to safe my life :p

RE: F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, new craving!)

Random shot in the dark, I'll probably turn you down~

What's the worst that could come up that I can't say no to? o 3o

secret reasons, not to be confused with secret raisins.

RE: F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, craving high fantasy!)

like with swords and shields, pow pow magical spellzis

RE: F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, craving high fantasy!)

Do you get a response? -Roll your dice... nope, just another bump. Wrong saving throw I suppose. ;c

I may do something... I don't even know. <<

Bucket: "This is a story about some kids who got stuck in an MMO and had to elect which one of them they ate to stay alive" Yes, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom