Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open, craving MMORPG theme!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingEsoteric

Super-Earth
DISCLAIMER: Due to no bites for this, I'm assuming because of my want for more length than most people, I would be willing to step out of my standards on post length/quantity. Please don't hesitate to ask - worst I can say is "Thank you but no thank you." c:
At a Glance:
-Highly-literate role plays that involve fully realized and developing adult characters.
-Role plays including Lesbians, shemales or a woman and shemale, not interested in males at this time, will not negotiate. Exception being, lately I've had an out of the ordinary (for me) craving to play "Male(crossdressing)xshemale"?
-Plots with romance and affection or ownership and domination, possibly one leading to the other.
-Communication between partners before and during a role play via IM's or PM's, role plays on either threads or PM's.
-Plot>sex or plot & sex.
-Quality & Quantity if at all possible. (3-5 paragraphs is acceptable, I would prefer more)
-f-list

Currently (Only really) craving: Something inspired by .Hack//Sign or Sword Art Online - MMO's at large? I've been watching it and playing a lot of MMO's, I don't think I'd mind getting caught in one! -that said it would probably also cause a whole lot of angst and squishy feelings. Maybe two online lovers find a way to be trapped in a game, there they can be free and fully embrace their unrequited love! -but one backs out at the last second condemning the other, feeling betrayed and heart broken they grow lethargic and reckless, only to meet another player character who was unwittingly trapped inside the fantasy world or something more to the effect of the mentioned fandoms, maybe just two players (and friends like them) who are extremely committed to role playing their in game characters! There are plenty of scenarios and pairings that could be involved - especially if you do play MMO's! We all know the sorts that can be found in them, casuals, hard core raiders, people that kinda just suck but are a heck of a lot of fun, that jerk who brags about knowing everything there is to know and having every item there is to have and... < o< Blah. I really want to do this, spoil me!

I have no interest in furries, futa's (as in a female with both a penis and vagina) male x male or male x female pairings, incest, -18 characters, anthro or monstrous creatures and very little interest in supernatural creatures or races beyond humans or human-like "subspecies."

Also kinda: Fantasy with some dubious consent or mislead damsel in distress stuff. (A damsel being tricked into believing the antagonist is her hero) -or even a washed up hero falling into league with their old dark counterpart. Just some fantasy in general though.
Also, something a little lighter on paragraph count than my usual, whatever - I just want to role play but I don't want my high demands to get in the way. o .o
-and shemales, I want that.

First Post, introduction about myself.
Second Post, what I am looking for in a partner and what you can expect from me
Third Post, Plots and Pairings
Fourth Post, notes or status maybe.

My name is Issy and I’ve been role playing for years, only on BMRP for a few weeks though. I am twenty two with a close-to-full-time job and obligations off my computer as much as I would love to be able to sit around all day and write it’s just not possible, still I try to find whatever time I can to fill with writing whenever I find myself motivated and inspired which is more often than not. I love plots that involve drama and inner-conflict that leads to character development, I love when a character starts a role play fully realized but in time through the events of the role play becomes somebody almost unrecognizable be it a change for the better or worse. I only role play through threads and private messages but if a partner is willing to exchange instant messaging service accounts to chat about the role play and get to know each other it makes me far more interested and motivated.

More often than not I prefer to write modern settings with characters between the ages of eighteen and early thirties. Sometimes I will dip into the supernatural, occult, fantasy or science fiction as well but these plots don’t always hold me as firmly as modern possibilities. Generally I play switch characters leaning more toward a bottom or “submissive” role though, this is my preference though I can play characters who are tops and dominate as well. I have a very peaceful and blissfully mundane life that I love, I don’t want to write peaceful and blissfully mundane, I crave role plays that have complete and total contrast to my life – I repeat, I want chaos, conflict and drama, fluff and affection are nice from time to time but I like them to be hard fought moments of peace and content after some hard times.

My F-list doesn’t reflect what the F-list of my characters may be, just because I love anal sex doesn’t mean all my characters do, something in my “Maybe” list may be something my character loves or hates even if it is a maybe for me. Things in my F-list are up for debate, I won’t judge you if you ask to explore something outside of it and I may say no to it but I won’t shame you or think anything less of you, be annoyed, or react poorly to you mentioning it so feel free just understand that if I say no, I mean no. All that said, if we’re doing a role play involving a slave-like or humiliating aspect and your character is being cruel to my character by using things I don’t enjoy I’ll still write it and I may enjoy the humiliation or distress they're being subjected to by it even if I don’t find sexual gratification in the act. Again, my F-list is just that my f-list not my characters’ – with communication I’m willing to use most anything from Fav to Maybe and possibly no under certain circumstance but rarely if at all.

I prefer writing with partners who like long term plots and can give me both quality and quantity, I don’t agree with the impression that anything over four paragraphs becomes long winded or unnecessary. I want to know about your character, I care a hell of a lot more about why they’re doing something or why they are the way they are than I do about what they’re doing and how they are – give me explanations and experiences that have shaped them and I’ll love you. I won’t boo if you give me a short (2-3 paragraph) post in rare cases but I can’t stress enough how much I love detail in characters and settings! If you’re more interested in something short term we may be able to arrange something anyway provided you can write this way but I doubt it will hold water, if this all sounds like something you’re up for though I’ll be very excited and grateful. I will lose interest and inevitably tell you I’m done if 2-3 paragraphs is consistently all you give me.

If you decide to contact me, please send me a private message with a plot or pairing you’re interested in or even just an idea of what you want to do and a bit about yourself – I will be much more enthusiastic if you have an IM service like AIM, MSN, Yahoo or Skype but they’re not entirely necessary and only for plotting and chatting purposes I do not role play over IM’s and will not compromise. I may ask for a sample or lurk your previous posts, if you send me a link to your search thread I’ll look it over as well so I can get a feeling of what you’re interested in. If nothing in my plots and pairings interests you feel free to offer up some of your own the worst I can say is no. Currently I’m not searching for a large amount of role players, just one to three that are like minded.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this~

PS, this all may sound like some serious business or overly formal, I am very formal and involved when it comes to requests and the start of plotting - once I get to know someone or at least begin a role playing partnership I quickly become very bubbly, talkative and an all around fun loving dink who excessively expresses feelings with little faces and squeals of delight. So that's a fact. > w<

RE: F// Lesbian and Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, under construction)

What I look for in a partner:
-Someone who is patient and mature.
-Someone who is interested in taking time to communicate about the role play, give it direction, deepen the plot, even just fan-girl about our characters or chat about what’s going on in our world – this is very important to me.
-Someone with a firm grasp of the English language and grammar that can create believable characters, roles and scenarios with them. I won’t go giving you shit for mistakes; that said one of the most likely things to get me excited for a role play is close-to-perfect spelling, grammar and sentence structure. –it’s just a fact.
-Someone who knows the difference between a novel and a page and won’t run from a post upwards of 1000 words should they come, ideally someone who is capable of giving posts in that range as well.
-Someone who can respect my needs and wants and understands from time to time I may not be able to or feel like writing.
-Someone I can get along with, if I don’t get along with you outside of a role play chances are it won’t matter how much I love your writing (or don’t) it’s likely I won’t want to continue a role play.
-Someone willing to share samples of their writing or give me thought out concise description of they way they role play and what they enjoy writing about.
-Someone who enjoys long term plots and is willing to put in the effort to keep them moving.

What you can expect from me:
-A partner who is patient and mature (most of the time).
-A partner who probably loves talking about a role play just as much as writing for it.
-A partner who will want to communicate between posts and get to know you, I’m curious by nature. I don’t want to know where you live, I don’t want to know what you look like, I don’t want to voice chat or cam but I’ll ask you how your day was and tell you about mine given the chance. Beyond idle chat I like to talk about the direction of a role play, discuss ideas we may have and bounce ideas off each other so we both get what we want in the end.
-A partner who can write dark and twisted situations in a believable way without making them unfriendly to read.
-A partner who is committed to realism, plot and content.
-A partner who will post on a range from 400 to 1500/maybe more, words regardless of what you give her. I don’t believe in mirroring, I believe in writing how much or how little you feel the situation warrants, I would still like if this is 3-4 paragraphs at least. I love to know how a character feels physically, spiritually and most of all emotionally or comparatively.
-A partner who understands not every post is perfect and is willing to make things work even when a less than perfect post rears its ugly head, take hiatus or close a plot for a new one if we enjoy each other’s writing but have grown tired of a plot.

I will probably add more to this as time goes on, my interests are subject to change.

Plots, pairings and cravings/ideas I'm flirting with will go here.
NEWEST:“Write me a Story”
Themes: Lifestyles of the rich and the shameless, D/s, BDSM, Kinks, -lots and lots of kinks, smut, romance, dubious consent, consensual, the rest is up for debate depending on short or long term choices.
Clarissa Novan is known to few as the sexiest woman alive, to many as a shameless sex fiend with a weekly spread in the tabloids. For many years Clare has been a mistress to high society and wealth of others who either crossed her path in her early unrefined years or can afford her now in her prime. With the great success of 50 Shades of Grey and the softening perspective on the world of fantasy she lives in exclusively combined with the fact her anonymity in the lives of her clients has been essentially made all but impossible to maintain Clarissa and her agent (Yes, a mistress with an agent) have decided they too can capitalize on this avenue.

The conclusion drawn is that Clare’s life story is one that many desperate housewives and other inquiring minds would gush over the world wide, she almost immediately set to work on her auto-biography only to learn one issue, when it came to realizing people’s sexual fantasies there was very few who were better, when it came to writing… well, to her chagrin Clare couldn’t write worth a damn. Clare had never been one to admit defeat, certainly not at her own hands – but in this case she had to call a safe-word and renegotiate her position for a while.

“Help Wanted: An adventurous female writer” Her agent called out across the internet and other avenues till finally came in a young woman on the edge of glory, unknown and unpublished but a diamond in the rough for certain, a diamond for certain. Clare hires the unknown writer to ghost write her auto-biography for her through a number of interviews, correspondence and time spent together. As time goes on and the sexual exploits and escapades Clare has experienced begin to come out her writer becomes bashfully curious, maybe even flustered by steamy details – Clarissa feels compelled to do what she does best, realize sexual fantasies.

This role play would either be a smut story between a writer and a career mistress – or a love story between the two that starts in smut, the inspiration for this plot (or what got me thinking) was Sunstone a d/s web comic on Deviant art – check it out c: This could be long or short term, could go many-many ways and see us through all sorts of fantasy fulfillment. The plot idea itself doesn’t seem to need much debate but debate on where it could go is limitless, I’d love to hear thoughts feelings and idea and will say I only want to do this role play with a writer who is skilled in realistic characters and scenarios, this isn’t your everyday mistress slave RP and it isn’t a stilted canvas to spread smut on – it’s an exploration of a relationship even if just a short term one.

NEW: She thinks you’re pretty cute, for a boy.
Themes: Gender Transformation (or forced cross dressing), transsexual (Tgirl) or strap-on pegging, humiliation, dub-con, drugging, verbal abuse, sex training, body alteration, possible multiple partners, more smut than anything probably. Possible short term fantasy fulfilment, interchangeable kinks.
This isn’t so much a plot as it is a stilted way to get some fantasy fulfilment for me with the potential of turning into a plot. I want a role play involving a transsexual woman or a woman with a penchant for strap-ons topping a gender-swapped boy, trap, cross dresser or another transsexual (Tgirl/futa?) There are a bunch of ways it could happen from an implausibly and remarkably fast surgery or something a little more supernatural. I have a certain craving for it to happen between a scientist (Tgirl) and a hapless sissy-boy lab assistant. This is super far from my normal kind of thing and really not something I’m used to but I just have a craving I’m interested in exploring and this is the avenue to that. If interested, have a plot similar, whatever – let me know – I’d be glad to play either role at this point.

NEW: Flowers in her hair the day he died,
Themes: Letting go of loved ones lost (a sibling), coming out of the closet, self-sabotage, love, romance, bdsm (possibly), modern setting, self-exploration, comedy, angst, consensual, possible addiction, slice of life, coming of age (though characters will be 18+ possibly early to late 20’s), funeral homes, small town blues, denial and grief.
On a brisk autumn morning, her brother and she were driving home from a night in the city, the road was slick with an early snow and her brother maybe not fit to drive. He was always such a free spirit, always had it figured out, he knew it all without never needing to be told a thing and that said he didn’t lord it over her – he knew it all without being a know-it-all… she respected him more than anyone, he was more than her brother – he was her best friend! The last thing she really remembered before the dark was a gut wrenching squeal of tires and what she could only imagine was steel on steel crumpling and shearing.

When her eyes opened again beautiful chaos replaced the darkness – a truck overturned, black smoke billowed, steel and iron, asphalt and patches of red snow, a faint smell of marijuana and the taste of cigarettes and booze – and flowers… so many petals caught in the wind, fluttering like the flecks of snow that carried side by side. There was no produce, no oil or toxic waste spewing from the open steel maw of the truck that had careened into her brother’s Jeep but instead flowers of all colour and variety, planter soil and shattered terracotta… and she fainted once again with flowers in her hair and road rash on her side where she’d been ejected from the jeep, the driver’s side of the vehicle crushed like a pop-can beneath the back corner of the sheared floral transport.

“C’mon sweetheart, your brother would have wanted you to help.” She was growing so tired of being coaxed out of her depression by her parent’s telling her what her brother would have wanted – but if she’d never agreed to their terms she’d never of met her. The funeral home director’s daughter, the quirky, sexy, ray of sunshine in a black corset that made it all better, maybe it was what her brother would have wanted after all.

I want this to be a budding romance between two girls, possibly with some BDSM (with the Funeral Home Director’s daughter as top) it would start as a friendship with sexual tension and flirting and turn to a relationship involving one character trying to stay strong through the loss of her brother and the other picking up the slack where she can’t. I’m not intending to make it super depressing dramatic bleak stuff – there of course will be moments of this but I wanted it to be more frank views and denial of feelings broken up by the romantic scenes and sexually charged scenes. The idea is still just that, an idea, but the imagery of the accident in my head is beautiful and this is what came of that. Open to input and changes and willing to talk plenty on just how to make it something worth enjoying.

A modern college plot with a touch or dollop of the occult and supernatural. *taken, may do something similar as a smutty short term
Themes, dubious-consent, competition, possible use of hexes or witch-craft/potions to induce estrus/heat or hamper judgement and possible temporary body alteration, drama, deception, domination, improvised bondage, romance, intimacy, occult/supernatural, slice of life, public humiliation, blood and gore (not fetishized), school setting (college/university), sex-training, sex-toys, vaginal and anal sex and oral stimulation.
St. Marriott’s School for Exceptional Girls is, like most schools a grounds for the rumour mill, power struggles for social domination, public ridicule and coming of age… unlike most schools it is also the grounds for a long buried putrid bloody little secret. Seventeen years ago a fire on Christmas eve burned down the west wing of the old heritage building and it’s ornate finery, taking with it three faculty and ten of the young women in their care. The truth behind this fire is shrouded in secrets and files locked away in cabinets caked in dust, with just as many fitful recanting’s of the story as there are reckless lips to carry them. Some girls claim the building is haunted, others that this was a first nation’s burial ground, some believe witches like those in the stories of Salem were tried and burned at the cross on these very grounds and the embers of the fire deep beneath the ground returned to the surface on that night… some believe piss-pour work on the part of a tradesman could be the only real reason for what happened that night.

A defining fact about St. Marriott’s would be that in most cases, the worst case scenario is also the most likely.

Two girls, the year before last, their freshman year couldn’t help but go poking their nose around in those dusty and soot smeared rooms – what they found would forever change their lives. They left their dorm rooms in search of an escape from the pointed words of their peers and judgemental stares of faculty, they never really thought they’d find anything beyond evidence of what they already knew there was a fire, some people died. A book, a chalice, a curved knife encrusted with blood and rust – and a promise to each other things would be different now.

No longer freshman, now in their second to last year they barely even recognize the lives they led before finding the book that catapulted them to the helm of their side of the social spectrum. They’d cursed those who tormented them, beguiled likeminded individuals, won themselves the affections of the staff and have lived in lavish… but all is not as perfect as it seems to the eyes ignorant to their secret. The two girls have grown to resent, even hate each other, one brash and inflated by their power, quick to vengeance and smite – the other feeling guilty and righteous indignation for her past lover’s descent into power hungry madness… this is only college politics after all, they never agreed upon hurting anyone – they often tell themselves.

If it were as simple as cutting and running, one or the other might – they might leave each other to their own devices… it could never be so simple, within the pages of the book and the promise it implored they make a blood pact was born of dedication to each other, only if another, entirely dedicated to the respective party is found can the blood pact be struck and replaced by anew. Absolute and unrequited dedication along with the price of blood is non-negotiable if either the girls ever want to leave this behind… there is too much wreckage between them, the only clear option in their minds is seated in a deceitful race to each find a replacement while appearing to remain together in the eyes of their faithful secret coven (or clique).

One of the two intending to buy their unrequited dedication through asserting dominance over a girl and essentially turning her to her slave through the process – the other through what the book has taught them between hexes, curses and curatives (with varying results). The low down on this plot is a competition between a dominant (top) character and her switch ex, each fighting for the love of another (two separate characters preferably) so that they may re-forge the blood pact that fuels their magic, either to kill their counterpart and take the power for their own or to destroy the book and put an end to the madness. I would like to double for this plot, each of us taking one of the original two and one of the new characters and running with it but if it isn’t your cup of tea to write for two people at once or switch back and forth scene by scene I suppose one partnership only could be the focus while the other is happening in the background.

-Subplot, the truth behind the fire seventeen years ago and the rumour there was a fourteenth person there, a fourteenth person there who had returned to campus be they a teacher or other member of the staff, who were the thirteen women who died and why?

-Potential changes, I’m open to many from timeline changes to tone changes as long as the core of a secret group of pseudo witches exist within the school and one(or more) is using their learned ability to forge absolute dominance over another female in the school, if only single characters are used I lean toward the character being forced to submit by some means of the occult or witch craft.

A low to high fantasy plot involving a barbaric nomad tribe or militaristic caste of shemales.*craving, will do as a smutty short term
Themes, dubious-consent, forced-consent, self-preservation, possible use of drugs/potions/injections to induce estrus/heat, risk of pregnancy (that would effectively end the role play should it happen), reluctance, drama, political tension, possible action, improvised bondage, non-sexual piercings and body altering, tribal setting, arranged partnership, possible harem, public humiliation, domination, sex training, excessive cum, anal and vaginal sex from a shemale and potentially improvised sex-toys as well as oral stimulation. A slave that needs to keep her mistress entertained for the sake of self-preservation at the risk of her nation’s prosperity.
A blood feud waged for many years between a more refined people and their boorish violent counterpart is reaching an undeniable pitch, the great proud women of a caste/tribe/small nation known as the Tagoth’Ur have not threatened but promised to see their sworn enemies the Drasche ground beneath iron clad boot for no other reason than they crave little above passion – both in war and beyond. The Tagoth’Ur are a dying breed as they are all born with the anatomy of a strong powerful woman and the sexual organ of a well-endowed man, they cannot reproduce among their kind, instead, they’re forced to in turn force themselves among the daughters and wives of the peoples they conquer.

When a Tagoth’Ur impregnates a female of another race they’re subjected to a painful six month pregnancy that without exception results in the agony and untimely death of their mate during child birth, that said, most Tagoth’Ur would prefer to keep their mates as trophy wives or slaves for at least a small time before subjecting them to this end. The Tagoth’Ur have no city-state, capitol or true home beyond the rolling expanses of what they call War-torn, War-torn is not a location but an ideal, War-torn exists everywhere and nowhere a concept rather beyond their usual brutal simplicity that speaks to how they believe with their strength and brawn ultimately anywhere they stand can be theirs and anything they want can be taken, the most recent seat of War-torn persists on the borders of the Drasche nation.

The Drasche are a highly socially advanced people who abhor flippant violence, they will only call upon it as a last result and the Tagoth’Ur are quick to call this cowardice while the Drasche consider it a concept of honour. The Drasche live in towering city-states and possess many lush and lavish fiefdoms fueled by magical affinities and mercantile dominion beyond their borders. Small castes of elite spell-weavers and magically attuned martial knights make up their standing forces as well as small detachments in outposts but their lead defence against antagonizing peoples is the shear wealth they possess and the lively-hoods of other nations that thrive on their crafts, the Tagoth’Ur care not for material possession or monetary concepts, this defence, much like their small force means little-to-nothing to them.

In a final diplomatic effort the Drasche, in their cowardly self-preserving machinations have drafted a list of treaties and offerings not just to the Tagoth’Ur but many of their allies. The first born daughter of their most wealthy of fiefdoms at the seat of their grand crystal capital will be given as tribute to the Tagoth’Ur along with a retainer (harem) of worldy hand-maidens much like their princess gifts from other kingdoms in treaties passed. Many layers of deception run thick and deep, the Drasche know in time their princess will killed, a sacrifice they boldly deny the reality of to save face, when this happens their allies will be spurred to join them in a mounted effort against the Tagoth’Ur. The princess will know in order to preserve her own self she must keep her Tagoth’Ur receiver happy, must keep the Tagoth’Ur happy toying with her as they see fit but also know that this fate is one that only prolongs the suffering of her people as skirmishes and the like are a constant on their borders.

Will the uneasy “peace” last long enough for the Drasche’s allies to see their plan for what it truly is, murder and deceit, will the Tagoth’Ur leader grow tired of her newest play thing and elect to end the treatments (magical or medical) that hamper the risk of pregnancy and usher in the child promised by the Drasche to end their feud, will the leader of the Tagoth’Ur grow to respect and daresay care for her pet she’s conditioned into a shameless slave or strong pseudo-wife… will the plot end after a few fiery humiliating and of course rough smutty scenes. I don’t know but something like this could be a heck of a lot of fun, I would prefer to play the role of the gift, I am open to playing side Tagoth’Ur characters.

-Subplot, little is known about the origin of the Tagoth’Ur beyond a general consensus they must be the results of a curse most foul – this is painfully accurate, the culprits of said curse none other than the people of Drasche. Tagoth’Ur are not all hulking pinnacles of raw untapped strength, some are refined coercive beauties, other dangerously powerful minds, the truth is a Tagoth’Ur takes on the strongest traits of their late mother and they are amplified to near super-human capacities making one Tagoth’Ur worth a handful of their mother race in battle and beyond. If we want to get super deep with all this or explore this side I love building worlds and the peoples within them.

-potential changes, a far less grandiose setting, magic toned down to just enough to have the curse of the Tagoth’Ur and other small nuances, a plot involving only Drasche characters, a plot involving only Tagoth’Ur characters, toning down the scope to a point the Tagoth’Ur and Drasche are small castes within a kingdom or people rather than two peoples of their own. I’m up for debate and open to changes with most things as long as they don’t completely familiarize the theme and craving.

“Eat Shit & kill yourself, -Signed, Everyone” College/city setting twisted romance
Themes, College setting, possible age gaps, dubious consent, consensual, possible addiction, possible public humiliation, pseudo-slave/mistress or power struggles, corruption, drama, possible romance, possible black mail, slice of life, twisted romance, character development, coming of age/into age.
From the top rung of the social ladder of her high school to a complete and total emotionally bankrupt adult entering the fearful world of post-secondary education without a single friend in the world Heidi finds herself in a relationship with the only sort of love she thinks she deserves. Heidi was that bitch everybody wishes they could be, popular, beautiful, wealthy and with a brother following in her footsteps as captain of the much praised football/hockey/lacrosse team of their high-brow suburban community.

After a chain of events involving her transitional period from the darkness of her closet, a turn in the social tide-pool that left all the people she’d given a world of shit simply for being themselves bucking back and her brother fumbling through what would have been the biggest game of his high school career Heidi was practically turned to the target of any scornful word in their town overnight. She thought the people she would have called friends would be there for her, or at least the few girls she fooled around with under the bleachers might, she thought her brother would understand – her parents did, she never would have believed the community could possibly blame her for any short coming of her athlete brother… well, she thought a lot of things – she’d been wrong about most of them too.

Her own medicine had been a bitter pill to swallow and she was not long for the bed she’d made so instead, on a desperate whim she called her aunt Libby and headed for the city with the clothes on her back, half a tank of gas and whatever would fit in the back seat of the sedan her parents bought her for her sixteenth birthday now three years behind her.

This is a twist on the Outcast x Popular pairings often broached that would see our “outcast” as a previously very popular character now on the other end of the spectrum and feeling very guilty for it, trying to decide whether to re-establish herself as queen-bee in another town or turn over a new leaf while being pulled into a stringless reoccurring one night stand with a girl much like herself the year before – still popular and still a total thoughtless selfish bitch. This could also work as corruption plot, Heidi finding herself into a world of drugs and other decidedly unhealthy coping mechanisms and troublesome situations/relationships. It is the starting breath of a character involved in a plot – not necessarily a plot itself. I also have ideas for the sort of person the character may become given a year or more to put themselves back together and reinvent – the possibility of an age gap relationship in her home town (if she stayed) or someone else who moved to the city in tow are open for debate as well.

More or less, I want a plot involving a fallen social queen being repaid in kind for her misdoings and either put back together or kicked while she’s down and out.

Subplot, I’ll leave this to the partner since as it stands the idea itself is only centered around Heidi – your character can have all sorts of stuff going on in their world.

My shit friends and their stupid psychic parties.
Themes, modern setting, intimacy, romance, drama, possible addiction, occult/psychic/median mumbo-jumbo that could be legitimate or a lie, interpersonal conflict, self-sabotage, love and a little smut.
This plot is something more recent I came up with, like, yesterday recent – after my mother had all her friends over to speak with a median one by one and he told them whatever it is a median tells people then they got to come back to the kitchen and have a few drinks and a good time with the news they received. This is where my mind went after my mom told me about how she’s going to find love and my late step father said he wants me to be good and a handful of other stuff I really didn’t enjoy sitting through. If it isn’t clear already, I don’t believe in this sort of thing.

Brooklyn is a late twenty-something woman who’s long grown bitter and tired of the pursuit of happiness and the dream girl that’s going to give it to her. She’s successful in her career, has a beautiful loft and a handful of very nice friends some married with children others content in their relationships, some between relationships she latches onto while they’re still bitter then drifts away from when they find new love. Brooklyn is beginning to resign herself to a reservation for one that is sure to last the rest of her life, she doesn’t believe she’ll ever find love and maybe thinks she doesn’t deserve it so instead she isolates and persists in a perpetual life of reoccurring one night stands with one woman and a few odd romps with other women she meets at bars in and out of the village or on an online lesbian dating site in her city.

Every year since they were in college Brooklyn’s friends had invited a psychic over for a night of fun, drinking and a round-robin seat of what’s in store for them. Their median told Stacy she’d be married with two adopted beautiful biracial children and a big dog and they’d only eat the best food, three months later she fell deeply in love with a chef from the village and all those tales came true, she told Sarah her great aunt would visit her in form of a humming bird one morning and she’d know she passed on peacefully and everything was going to be okay, sure enough – next week, having her morning coffee in the back yard a humming bird floated just outside her sunroom to bid her good morning. Brooklyn went for drinks but never did the reading the first two times, she stopped showing up all together after that.

This year, her girlfriends have convinced her to come and finally do the reading, she doesn’t really even know why she agreed other than so they’d have nothing to give her shit for, get them off their back, tired of the punch lines and being the butt of one of their inside jokes.

Across the table she sits from a beautiful woman with a knock out grin and all-knowing eyes.

”You don’t believe in this stuff eh?”

“No, I don’t. But if it will get my friends off my back… fuck it right? –no offence.”

“Non-taken… well, I’ll spare you most of what these things are usually laced with but you should know, you’re going to fall in love… or at least in lust. You’re going to want to be with this woman for the rest of your life, you’re going to do things with her you’ve never done with any woman, not since your ex, she’s going to challenge you and make you want to change… but you’re not going to work out, I don’t know why but you’ll be heart broken, you’ll wish things were different and… and uh… hrmph, you can send the next girl in.”

Brooklyn, upset by the news thinking it all a bunch of bullshit heads to her usual place on a Saturday night, Clarissa’s a local lesbian bar – has a few drinks, scopes a few women, puts the awkward night behind her… and who walks in? None other than Mrs. Psychic herself, the woman who she’ll love, who she’ll want to change for, who she’ll relentlessly sabotage her relationship with because she knows it will never work out… and hate herself when she realizes the reason it didn’t was her sceptical sabotage and inability to accept a good thing into her heart.

I want this to be a romance with some sex but a focus on the relationship and conflicts between them. They both know it will never last and the fear that their failure is just around the corner driving wedges between them, something like that o 3o It’s still a very rough idea but yep, open to changes and suggestions and whatever.

Stock Pairings and Themes.
Because usually I don't like defining a plot by the pairing alone, I'm going to write a bunch of them but say they're all interchangeable and can be piled into each other - ( Journalist x Publisher - drug addict x codependent: Drug addicted publisher - codependent journalist )
MODERN DRAMATIC
Addict x Codependent
Old love x Old love
Fresh off break up x never been committed
New to the city x tired of the city
New to the country x tired of the country
Drug dealer x drug addict
Journalist x Publisher
Intern x Intern
Student x Student
Student x Student Aid
Student x Teacher's Aid
Returning to town x left behind
Reformed x shameless
Old soul x young at heart
Broken heart x Hopeless romantic
On vacation x resident
Con/cheat x down on their luck
Latchkey kid all grown up x well off
Mature x getting there
FANTASTICAL
Roguish thief x zealous paladin
Roguish thief x beguiled commoner
Roguish thief x washed up hero
Roguish thief(disguised) x knight
Knight x knight
Knight x commoner
Knight x dragon’s thrall
-slayer x –‘s thrall
Soldier x soldier
Artisan x royalty
Artisan x fighter
Artisan x Spell crafter
Opposing countrymen/women
Nobles of different houses
Priest(ess) x man(woman) of ill repute
Magical girl x villian/regular girl (modern, kinda like those anime deals?)

Themes: Moving up in life, falling down, overcoming adversity, addicted to chaos, infidelity, emotional turmoil/abuse, passionate hot and cold love, summer loving, relationships of convenience, killing boredom, partying, putting life pieces back together, barely scraping by, drug abuse and sorted recovery from, codependency, crime, same sex love and relationships, action, deception, uneasy alliances, moral opposition, indignation, empathy, war-forged bonds, discrimination, the occult, supernatural and fantastical happenings, alternate universes, magic and miracles. +maybe a band theme/almost famous?

Settings: Urban, up or downtown - rural lake communities/vacation communities.
Cont: Fantastical forests and plains, tundra’s, deserts, vistas, castles and the shadows they cast, post-apocalyptic wastes (plot), other worlds and unrecognizable versions of ours, cyberpunk, maybe steam punk, western crossed with something else (scifi western).

More will come as they come to mind, I enjoy modern drama and slice of life deals but if a plot is thick or a pairing has the potential for some drama and development chances are I'll be interested.

Other things I feel worth mentioning will go here, like the fact I love Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn, just sayin'.

Currently I am open and accepting 1 to 3 new role plays.

RE: F// Lesbian and/or Shemale Role Play Request (Lit+, open)

courtesy bump just cuz

I don't want to be asked "unless you have something else in mind" :c I have a whole thread of things I have in mind and things I'm open to. Come to me with at least an idea of what you want or thoughts on what I do! ; O;

SomethingEsoteric said:
DISCLAIMER: Due to no bites for this, I'm assuming because of my want for more length than most people, I would be willing to step out of my standards on post length/quantity. Please don't hesitate to ask.
At a Glance:
-Highly-literate role plays that involve fully realized and developing adult characters.
-Role plays including Lesbians, shemales or a woman and shemale, not interested in males at this time, will not negotiate. Exception being, lately I've had an out of the ordinary (for me) craving to play "Male(crossdressing)xshemale"?
-Plots with romance and affection or ownership and domination, possibly one leading to the other.
-Communication between partners before and during a role play via IM's or PM's, role plays on either threads or PM's.
-Plot>sex or plot & sex.
-Quality & Quantity if at all possible. (3-5 paragraphs is acceptable, I would prefer more)
-f-list

I have no interest in furries, futa's (as in a female with both a penis and vagina) male x male or male x female pairings, incest, -18 characters, anthro or monstrous creatures and very little interest in supernatural creatures or races beyond humans or human-like "subspecies."

Currently Craving: Maybe a little fantasy with some dubious consent or mislead damsel in distress stuff. (A damsel being tricked into believing the antagonist is her hero) -or even a washed up hero falling into league with their old dark counterpart.
Also, something a little lighter on paragraph count than my usual, whatever - I just want to role play but I don't want my high demands to get in the way. o .o
-and shemales, I want that.

First Post, introduction about myself.
Second Post, what I am looking for in a partner and what you can expect from me
Third Post, Plots and Pairings
Fourth Post, notes or status maybe.

My name is Issy and I’ve been role playing for years, only on BMRP for a few weeks though. I am twenty two with a close-to-full-time job and obligations off my computer as much as I would love to be able to sit around all day and write it’s just not possible, still I try to find whatever time I can to fill with writing whenever I find myself motivated and inspired which is more often than not. I love plots that involve drama and inner-conflict that leads to character development, I love when a character starts a role play fully realized but in time through the events of the role play becomes somebody almost unrecognizable be it a change for the better or worse. I only role play through threads and private messages but if a partner is willing to exchange instant messaging service accounts to chat about the role play and get to know each other it makes me far more interested and motivated.

More often than not I prefer to write modern settings with characters between the ages of eighteen and early thirties. Sometimes I will dip into the supernatural, occult, fantasy or science fiction as well but these plots don’t always hold me as firmly as modern possibilities. Generally I play switch characters leaning more toward a bottom or “submissive” role though, this is my preference though I can play characters who are tops and dominate as well. I have a very peaceful and blissfully mundane life that I love, I don’t want to write peaceful and blissfully mundane, I crave role plays that have complete and total contrast to my life – I repeat, I want chaos, conflict and drama, fluff and affection are nice from time to time but I like them to be hard fought moments of peace and content after some hard times.

My F-list doesn’t reflect what the F-list of my characters may be, just because I love anal sex doesn’t mean all my characters do, something in my “Maybe” list may be something my character loves or hates even if it is a maybe for me. Things in my F-list are up for debate, I won’t judge you if you ask to explore something outside of it and I may say no to it but I won’t shame you or think anything less of you, be annoyed, or react poorly to you mentioning it so feel free just understand that if I say no, I mean no. All that said, if we’re doing a role play involving a slave-like or humiliating aspect and your character is being cruel to my character by using things I don’t enjoy I’ll still write it and I may enjoy the humiliation or distress they're being subjected to by it even if I don’t find sexual gratification in the act. Again, my F-list is just that my f-list not my characters’ – with communication I’m willing to use most anything from Fav to Maybe and possibly no under certain circumstance but rarely if at all.

I prefer writing with partners who like long term plots and can give me both quality and quantity, I don’t agree with the impression that anything over four paragraphs becomes long winded or unnecessary. I want to know about your character, I care a hell of a lot more about why they’re doing something or why they are the way they are than I do about what they’re doing and how they are – give me explanations and experiences that have shaped them and I’ll love you. I won’t boo if you give me a short (2-3 paragraph) post in rare cases but I can’t stress enough how much I love detail in characters and settings! If you’re more interested in something short term we may be able to arrange something anyway provided you can write this way but I doubt it will hold water, if this all sounds like something you’re up for though I’ll be very excited and grateful. I will lose interest and inevitably tell you I’m done if 2-3 paragraphs is consistently all you give me.

If you decide to contact me, please send me a private message with a plot or pairing you’re interested in or even just an idea of what you want to do and a bit about yourself – I will be much more enthusiastic if you have an IM service like AIM, MSN, Yahoo or Skype but they’re not entirely necessary and only for plotting and chatting purposes I do not role play over IM’s and will not compromise. I may ask for a sample or lurk your previous posts, if you send me a link to your search thread I’ll look it over as well so I can get a feeling of what you’re interested in. If nothing in my plots and pairings interests you feel free to offer up some of your own the worst I can say is no. Currently I’m not searching for a large amount of role players, just one to three that are like minded.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this~

PS, this all may sound like some serious business or overly formal, I am very formal and involved when it comes to requests and the start of plotting - once I get to know someone or at least begin a role playing partnership I quickly become very bubbly, talkative and an all around fun loving dink who excessively expresses feelings with little faces and squeals of delight. So that's a fact. > w<

I thought your requests was very good and I liked the detail. Most players on here seem to like short plays, dont like to develop their characters, want things scripted, dont like changes. I guess they just get impatient and move on.

Cravings....I read that you like a damsel in distress kind of rp and you like more of a normal rp verses fantasy type? I have listed some ideas in my request post, we can adapt one of those or come up a new kind of play. What type of character do you like playing, ie, police officer, detective, if you let me know what type of character you normally play that will give me an idea to brainstorm on. I tend to like a hunted/hunter type of theme with alot of twists and usually play either a tough character that succumbs by the breaking of her will, or I can play more of an evil character am very good and breaking the will, mind and emotions. I can get into either of those whether its fantasy, apocalyptic, or any other type of theme.

Do you have an idea for damsel type of theme? Just about anything dark and sinister is what I am craving right now, with a hunter/huntress theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom