Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WW's RP shenanigans M/F: Fantasy, Sci fi, and Fandom fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
Hello my name is Whitewolf and This is my General RP search post. Generally this page tends to change depending on cravings and availability.

I Take both Forum and PM Rp's

Here's my F-list for stuff N junk. Faves are what I like but aren't necessary, yes is a I will do it, and maybe is I'm fine with it but I don't want it to happen often ETC.
https://www.f-list.net/c/white%20wolf%20-general/

Anyways here's my few and general rules ~

~ Grammar, I would like to understand what I am reading and I don't mind the occasional mistake. (I got auto spell check and it sometimes gets away with screwing up a word) With that in mind I still expect to be able to read and understand your post though.

~ My plot to smut ratio is basically lenient but I would like to have at least 25% Plot as a minimum in more smutty scenarios.

~ If you are going to vanish or lost interest please give me a warning first. I have written a few starters before or just did one or two replies before someone vanishes. Once again if you are not interested or lost interest please tell me beforehand.

~ I am busy and sometimes get a smallish writers block... so give me a day or two...or more to respond if this is the case. If I take more than a week I'm probably really busy so feel free to send me a PM nudge so that I can respond to you.

~ (General) I RARELY play the damsel in distress character. My ladies tend to be strong, proud, and have some attitude when required. It's much more fun to have a headstrong lady to RP and Woo yes?

~ (For fandoms) I am tolerant and accepting towards OC's. (However please refrain from making a gary/mary sue. I like to read conflict and character development rather than an unflawed 'already perfect' character. Also they need to fit in verse or have a believable story ETC.) I'm also OK with you creating Oc's to replace a similar character but only in full AU plots.

(Please note that my cravings change over time and the featured plot could change or be removed later)

If interested in anything below please send me a PM. Don't post it on here.

Current plots!~.

Total: 3 Fandom plots available. 1 Original plot available.

~ Final fantasy VII (Craving)
So I grew up with this game, it's the first FF I ever touched and despite it's somewhat confusing plot and engrish issues It's sort of grown on me. My interest for this has returned, especially now that it's 20 years old!

OPTION 1: Basic AU plot. We add in more characters as we see fit, add more plot points in the process to explore the world further, and much more character interaction. We would be following the general plot of FFVII during the main core plot. For this one I recommend that we plan out a general bare bones plot together to add in said new content and plan out certain things.

OPTION 2: The original concept plot. Apparently some of the Japan concept only guides had quite a different view on just about everything. Namely how Jenova was actually something all humans had but when dominant gave them unquite abilities or turned them into monsters ETC. (Aeris being a Cetra would be the only one who could use these abilities freely and naturally) This would be a heavily modified plot that would revolve around a small group of Jenova gene dominant humans with a mutation that allows them to 'mask' themselves from the Turks (Who according to some concept were people who could 'sense' out those with an active Jenova Gene) They would be in hiding until they grow fed up and send one of their own as a sleeper agent to infiltrate the Turks and find a way to destroy them. Once again this is a bare bones plot and can keep some of the original characters in some altered form. This plot is also open for OC-ing everyone and replace certain characters with similar Oc's ETC. Plot wise this plot would revolve around the conflict of the Turks and the Jenova gene carriers. Especially with the sleeper agent who might or might not start having second thoughts if she befriends or forms a bond with someone who's supposed to be her natural enemy.

Option 3: FULL AU PLOT. We come up with everything from scratch but keep the general setting. We will come up with Oc's to take up the roles of other characters and such.

OPTION 4: Quick short term quickies of any. All of the suggested pairings below are applicable.

Pairings I can do (The character/s you would play are the first listed) Those with a star next to them are what I'm mostly looking for.

CloudxTifa*
RudexTifa*
RenoxTifa
CloudxYuffie
Red XIIIxAeris* (Red can be turned into a furry if desired)
TsengxElena
RufusxElena
OcxTifa
OcxAeris
OcxYuffie
OcxElena
RenoxOC*
OcxOc

~ Etrian Odyssey
So I'm currently doing a playthrough of EO Untold the millennium girl and like the setting. I'm fairly open with this one since the setting allows for quite a few options.

Basically we got the town of Etria, people band into groups to explore the rather dangerous and winding Labyrinth nearby ETC. We can go with the storyline plot or make something of our own.

Though let me tell you I'm an odd sucker for intellectual characters in certain scenarios and Simon has sort of grown on me here. So I'd absolutely love to RP with someone who can do him or a similar character in a completely OC scenario. Perhaps the team runs into a Beastmaster-ish character who's traveling the labyrinth and aims at recording EVERY species of monster she runs into for the sake of helping future travelers. Obviously she wouldn't do good in actual combat but makes up for being able to shoot darts at monsters and cause just about every status and bind capable with quite some accuracy.

While pairings are limited if we go the canon route I'd 100% be up for any or all of the pairings listed below.

HighlanderxRicky*
OcxRaquna*
SimonxOc*
OcxOc*

~ POKEMON
Plot One: The path to Greatness (Human X Human) POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON BASED!
So this would be a general Rp revolving around Pokemon Sun or Moon. I would be roleplaying the female protagonist aged up accordingly and they go by either Moony or Sunny, yeah it's probably a nickname since I doubt anyone would really name their child Moon or Sun.

Plot wise this could go many ways since we would be able to expand on the characters and their actions. Perhaps Moony/Sunny wasn't looking forwards to moving to Alola, maybe she's just in it for the possible fame of beating the kahunas ETC.

This is very open to suggestions and such but note that at the moment I'm mostly looking for these pairings>

Moon/SunxGladion (this is my OTP)
Moon/SunxGuzma (Can definitely get behind this one too)
Moon/SunxHau (maybe)

Plot two: The one chosen by fate (HumanXPokemon/Pokemon Gijinka) I play a pokemon trainer or traveling person who secretly has the odd ability of transforming into a pokemon (and/or gijinka) under the right circumstances. She may not know it but the reason she was born with this power was because of an old legend that happens every eon or so. Turns out she's meant for a bigger picture and is meant to become the mate to a legendary to keep the balance and... well make more of them. I'm pretty open to this plot and can take some suggestions. This can go all sorts of ways since my character might not openly accept her technical 'chosen' mate who she's been chosen to breed with or maybe he at least tries to make it easier for her in whatever ways he can think of.

Note: This can be played as multiple stories we jump around in. Could have multiple people with the same 'gift' and have other legendaries pair up with them to keep it fresh.
(Preferred pokemon: Solgaleo, Lugia, Raikou, Necrozma, Suicune, Giratina.)

Plot notes: Involves Transformation (My character can become a pokemon or a Gijinka version of it).

Plot three: Mystery dugeonish plot (Pokemon X Pokemon) I play as a human turned into a pokemon (like the Mystery dungeon series) or a lab born pokemon. Either way they don't remember much besides waking up and being taken to a pokemon village where she learns that the entire land is plagued by a curse. No pokemon have been born for years and no matter how much they try to fix the problem nothing seems to be working.

Deciding to help them she sets out and makes some new friends, rescue others who have gotten into fairly undesirable situations, and try to figure out what it going wrong.

Along the way she eventually encounters one of the same species she is and he helps along the way and they both grow pretty close and fond of each other as the time passes... safe to say the infertility issue probably proves semi useful if these two get a bit too fond of each other.

I'm fairly open to this bare bones plot and am willing to also put in some of your ideas in here.

(Looking to RPing as either: Zoroark, Lucario, Charizard, Silvally, Liepard, Arcanine, Pyroar. Also could do a human turned into a legendary to spice things up: Either Lugia, A Female Solgaleo, probably without a full mane, Raikou.

~ Post Apoc Mutant plot (Original idea)
Basically the world has entered some sort of crisis after an event starts mutating people into monsters/super humans ETC. These mutants can range from being competent and near entirely human or mindless rampaging beasts.

So for the setting we got an apocalyptic like world where humanity is constantly threatened by people and animals suddenly mutating into monsters. However a few of them still remain with their humanity...

Here you would be playing one of the few rare mutants who still remains human appearance wise... mostly anyways. Turns out his mutation has gifted him with the ability to 'metal bend' or manipulate metal and certain electronics. So basically he can manipulate metal objects, change their shape, and in more drastic cases he can even modify himself a bit. Appearance wise he could have glowing blue or red eyes, and have metallic colors on him. Perhaps he made his hair be literally silver, bronze, or gold. Maybe even parts of his skin might have an odd metallic tinge.

I would be roleplaying a mutant woman as well, perhaps she can shapeshift into a monster that can manipulate electrical currents in her radius ETC.

This is just a bare bones plot that's open to all sorts of suggestions.

Other fandoms I'd be glad to play in world wise.
Fandoms -
Subnautica {Craving}
Digimon
Fossil fighters
Monster hunter

Non plot or fandom specific Pairings - More stars = how much I crave it
Scholar/Medic x Mage ****
Scholar/Medic x Beastmaster/tamer ****
Cursed Doctor/Scientist x Unlucky traveler/Guest *
Fantasy-ish Mad scientist x Unlucky traveler/Guest *
Dark magic Cult leader X Assassin (could be either after him, or just a chance encounter) *
Beastman X Human **
Secret agent X Escaped experiment subject *****
Secret agent X Enemy agent *****
Secret agent X Enemy/Target *****
Dragon x Human *
(Insert mythical creature) x Human (Just ask)

RE: Looking for F/M RP's / Werewolves / Demons / Monsters / Beasts / Other.

Still looking

RE: Looking for F/M RP's / Werewolves/Demons/Monsters/Beasts/Fandom/Other.

Still looking

RE: Looking for F/M / Werewolves/Demons/Monsters/Beasts/Fandom/Other. WITH PICS

Bump this thang

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49287
A lot of these involve what you like.

Bump to the thread

Whitewolf,were you interested in what I sent you?

RE: Looking for F/M / Supernatural Fantasy stuff (CURRENTLY IN THE MOOD FOR POKEMON)

Looking for pokemon PEOPLE!

RE: WW's Fandom shenanigans: Pokemon

And bump!
This is open again to one or two threads.

RE: WW's Fandom shenanigans: Pokemon {currently open}

And Bump. Still open for any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom