Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[BigPappa & Tortoise ] Cruel Intentions;

It was done, he had pushed his first pawn on the board. She certainly wasn't the first girl he said that to nor was he the first man she heard it from, he was sure of that. There must have been many men in her life before his son and maybe after too. A girl like that just didn't fit in the picture with his son. Maybe love is really blind or maybe a failed painter needed someone to pay her bills.

But who cares? Peter certainly was not a saint. He would push her down on the bed at the very first chance. He smiled at her, a smile vindicating his first victory, maybe small, but a victory still. "I hope this stays between us, you are an artist so I am sure you can keep secrets well." He too picked up the glass of water, sipping it gently as he gazed at her.

Denise eyed him with a confused air, shrugging. “I don’t see why it’s a big deal, or what it has to do with my profession,” she stated. Despite what he believed, she never cheated on James, him being one of the three men she has ever been with. Her appearance likely suggested otherwise, yet she was fairly conservative in a relationship, putting truth and faithfulness before all. At times, her artistic, rebellious nature pushed her to want more, yet she never went any further. She wasn’t a failed artist either, simply in a hard place at that point.

“Anyways,” she shook her head, glancing at the time. She had no idea what to tell him. “So why do you spend your days acting like you’re a retired old man?” She suddenly wondered, realizing that he was trying to seem older than he really was.

“Well….its a known fact that artists can see at things from more that one dimension” He tried to explain, although it was his own theory and there were no resources to support it. “So artists like yourself, can just not see what a person did but can also relate to why he did it? Am I making sense to you?” He wasn’t sure if she was able to understand him or not. He often found himself in a difficult position, maybe because people were not grasping his ideas or the image he had in mind.

“So, why I sit at home?” He considered a good answer, something better to say at that time, not a boring sad story of his nor something which would kill the moment. That was one of his qualities, he never said anything which was inspired by his emotions. “Well, many different reasons but lets say I want to spend more time with you for now.” He chuckled as the waiter brought the lunch.

“Here we are….” He smiled at the waiter as he served them.

Denise laughed, shaking her head. “No, but whatever,” she stated, glancing at her lunch with a hungry air. She gracefully took a bite from the pizza, arching her eyebrows. Unlike him, she didn’t find the lack of emotionality to be a quality – she would have loved it if he were to seem like he was telling something coming from his heart once in a while. She was an artist after all, extremely emotional and moody, yet at the same time quite perceptive.

“I see,” she replied awkwardly, not quite sure how to respond to her father in law’s advances. He was her husband’s father, for god’s sake. Of course things weren’t always well off with James…She shook it off quickly, biting on her lower lip. No, she couldn’t think that. “Thanks,” she smiled at the waited, taking a sip of water.

Peter took a bite of the pizza peeking into her eyes “Well…I might be wrong, you know… you are much different from the other artist I have knows.” He managed a grin, trying to be flattering.

“Okay… tell me one thing, now when you know that I have a crush on you, I hope things wouldn’t change between us?” he took another bite but continued to talk. “I don’t think I would like you guys to move out, you aren’t gonna punish me for being honest, are you?” He wanted to make sure that Denise didn’t take any offense before he could make another move.

One step at time, and she would be in his bed with her legs spread wide for him. He was sure of that; she wasn’t the first girl he desired. She was a bit difficult, he sensed that, but he knew that no woman is unbreakable.

The girl smiled back, although she had no idea what he was talking about. She dismissed his words, cocking her eyebrows at his comment. "No, of course not," she shook her head, studying him with a confused air. "It's not like a crush means anything," she added, taking another bite from her food.

"Besides, if we could move out, we would have done so a while ago. We know that you don't really enjoy having us around," she stated, remembering the way he looked when they moved out. She felt like he was never honest with her or her husband, so she didn't trust most things he said. And when he said it was no trouble, she was about to call her mother and ask her for a loan.

Back
Top Bottom