Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[BigPappa & Tortoise ] Cruel Intentions;

Things were finally starting to look up for the Johnsons. After the recession hit, the couple traveled along a downward spiral. James lost his job, Denise lost quite a few clients as they declared bankrupcy, and their American Dream went to waste. The only things that remained of their belongings were the two expensive cars and their labrador, Pogo. The large house was confiscated by the bank when they were no longer able to afford the impressive mortgage they were paying earlier and the two people steadily drifted apart.

No, they never fought. Something else changed - they stopped talking about everything that went through their minds, there was no more sex on the paint stained sheets and heck, the two could hardly look at eachother and genuinely smile.

Thankfully James' father took them in - his house was large enough for the three people to live in, and to set up a studio for Denise. James sent out his resumes and finally began receiving calls and she managed to get a few new offers. The two young people started warming up to eachother once more, showing support and some of the love that seemed to steadily slip away. Everything looked like it was getting back to normal.

That morning was the first day of James' quest - he had a few interviews scheduled, and had an extremely busy day for the first time in months. Denise counted on finishing one of her jobs, and expected a hefty sum the following day.

"Bye, baby. Good luck," she smiled at him, her voice sweet yet sultry, holding seductive notes to it. She stepped on her tiptoes - she stood at a tiny five feet and four inches, and kissed his lips briefly.

"I love you, hun," he beamed with that childish grin of his and called out a farewell to his father before leaving the house. Denise, having not had breakfast yet, went on toward the kitchen, the curvy hips swaying slightly as she walked.

She was a beautiful woman, James's little treasure. With a pair of large almond shaped emerald eyes surrounded by thick eyelashes, plump pink lips hiding a painfully white smile and contrasting with her slightly tanned skin she took one's breath away. Her long hair cascaded down to her waist in a waterfall, curling toward the ends in dark chestnut waves. Her body was frail and soft; her rear was round and firm, legs slim, a faint shadow of abs apparent on her flat stomach and her breasts were a perky D cup. That day she was dressed fairly simply - she was going to paint after all. Her hair was loosely attached, creating a messy yet oddly sexy air. Her legs were mostly bare since she wore a pair of short denim shorts, a small chain hanging around her akle. Her upper body was hidden underneath a simple grey t-shirt that clung to her fairly tightly to show off her assets, the fabric covered in stains of paint.

Yawning softly, she reached the kitchen and began taking care of her breakfast, quickly cutting the oranges into two to make herself a glass of juice.

It was irritating, a grown up son and his wife moving in for not sure how long. Peter was uncertain of his decision but he was aware his son has no other option and maybe that was the only thing what made him offer help in the first place.

Peter was sitting at the dining table; he left his chair and wished luck to his son, he then turned around and noticed Denise walking to the kitchen, her round hips swaying from side to side. It was a fact, it had been a long time since his wife died and having a woman had brought some delight back in the lonesome house.

After finishing his breakfast, Peter picked up the dishes and walked to kitchen as well. Still in his robe as he had nothing else to do except sitting at home all day long, this is what his life has become. Peter was a voluntary retired banker; he made so much money so early that he felt there was nothing else to prove. Thus, after his wife died he decided to retire and spend time in peace. He had grown some hobbies like gardening and motor mechanics.

He carefully kept the dishes in the sink and turned around to Denise, “You have any plans today?” He wondered as he walked close to her, making sure to get a peek at her gorgeous body.

[[ Do you think you could describe him so I have an idea of what he looks like? Also, how old is he? ]]

Denise filled up her glass with the freshly made juice, quickly putting all the mess away. Despite what one could believe due to her line of work - artists were often perceived as disorganized, messy people, she was extremely neat and quiet, her presence almost unnoticeable in the house.

She knew that Peter wasn't too happy with his decision - she knew she wouldn't have been. After all, it wasn't just his son he was taking care of but also his wife. It was probably quite a burden. Nevertheless she thought it would do the man some good - he was always alone it seemed to her, didn't work at an early age, company could do wonders.

Satisfied with the counter, she jumped slightly as Peter spoke. Turning around, she flashed a smile at him - her smile was the most beautiful part of her, sweet, disarming yet seductive. "God, you startled me," she exclaimed, considering his question. She crossed an arm under her breasts, causing them to swell against the fabric of her shirt, making it visible that the girl didn't bother to wear a bra, her nipples standing out.

"Do you want me to make you some?" She offered, motioning her glass and taking another sip from it. "I was just going to finish a painting, bring it to my clients...That's pretty much it," she shrugged, her gaze traveling over the man. "Why? Is there something you need?" She wondered, curious.

“Sure…make some of me too” Peter smiled back at her, which was nothing more than a stir of his lips. He looked down at her from his spot, standing tall 6 feet; spending most of the time in backyard under the sun had turned his skin tan, although retired but he didn’t miss to work out a single day in last few year, certainly he was in a very good shape, broad shoulders, huge chest, clean shaved, trim military hairs and heavy tone. Despite having a late 20s son but Peter didn’t look that old, he was 20 when he became a father, pretty young but that time it was normal.

“I was just wondering, if you would like to go out…I could drop you” He pulled a chair next to her, staring at her legs, between her legs, her breasts, and all of her tight body.

Not that long ago she was standing in front of her and he almost slapped her hips. He often thought of just touching those curves of her but somehow he managed to control.

The woman smiled at her father in law, nodding. She was fairly intimidated by his proximity - while he was attractive, he was also quite imposing, making her feel tiny and insecure for some reason. She noticed his stare and had to struggle not to shiver uncomfortably, his stare was not quite that of a fatherly figure but rather that of a man looking at a woman he found attractive. "Sure," she smiled and quickly turning around, bending over to pull out some more oranged from the fridge and, unknowingly to her, offering him quite a nice sight.

"Oh, don't worry about it," she shook her head with a smile. "I don't even know if my clients are available today, the due date is in a week," she explained. She set the due date far just in case she hit a block, yet when things were fine she worked at quite a phenomenal pace.

Preparing the juice, she poured him the cup and cleaned up, turning around to hand over the glass. "There you go," she cooed with a bright grin, tilting her head to the side as she leaned against the counter.

That was one thing which Peter thought was good out from the entire pathetic situation, those sights of her young perfect body. Sometimes he thought she was showing off intentionally, especially in situations when they are alone, situations like when she leaned in the fridge, raising her round hips up at him.

“Alright then…do let me know if you want me to drop you off” He said as he took the glass from her, his fingers touching hers but He didn’t let go of her hand rather he grabbed it tighter but just for few moments, then he loosen up his fingers and shed a smile at her, making a joke out of it “You are too soft.”

"Alright, sure," she smiled, a faint confusion on her face. She had her own car, and other than concerns for gas money - which she thakfully still had enough of, she didn't see why he would give her a lift. When his fingers slid around her thin hand, the girl froze, studying him almost suspciously.

At his joke, she merely smirked, not sure what else to do. "Thanks?" She offered awkwardly, biting on her lower lip. She has known Peter for years, her and James together since high school, yet never did he act so strangely - at least not that she could recall of. Clearing her throat, she turned away to rinse her glass and set it away, looking back at him. "I'll be upstairs if you need anything," she quickly said and almost ran off toward the studio, hastily picking up the brushes and paint.

Peter watched her leave until she disappeared, then he also went his way to the garden and then to the backyard to work on the old car which he was trying to fix. But he couldn’t get Denise’s thoughts out of his head; that is how his days and nights were like since last few week weeks. Denise was always in his mind, especially since he saw her in the basement leaned in the washing machine just in her thongs and a bra, luckily she didn’t notice him there.

Although sometimes he wondered what she must have done if she had an idea about his standing behind her?

Peter looked at his watch and it was almost afternoon and he was still working out in his robe, he walked back to his room and changed his cloths, he put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

“Denise…I am going out to get some lunch, you want something” He yelled looking up to her room.

Denise worked on her painting for most of the morning, finishing it a few minutes before Peter returned to the house. She quickly called the people, telling them that it was ready and they could either drop by to pick it up or she could deliver it to their place. The couple decided that they wanted to check out the painting before just in case, so they set an appointment for the following morning to pick it up.

Walking out of her studio, she let out a happy sigh. Her shirt turned even more colorfull, splashes of paint apparent just about everywhere. The pain splattered up to her pretty face as well, leaving a stain on her cheek and down along her neck. Strangely enough, she looked extremely sexy that way.

Stretching out, she walked toward the bathroom only to bump into Peter who was yelling something about lunch. "Huh? Oh, where exactly are you going?" She wondered, realizing that she was quite hungry.

Peter wasn’t expecting her like that, he thought she would be replay from her studio but rather there she was and she was looking much sexier with that stain on face. Uncertain what to say in a situation like that, he just pulled out a napkin from his jeans and walked close to her.

“Shhh…..” he whispered making sure to quiet her before she says anything, and tried to gently wipe the stain from her face.

“Well I don’t know….I think it depend on what you wanna eat” he laughed a bit, hoping not to make her uncomfortable. “You want me to bring your lunch at home or you wanna join me?” He stood there wiping the stain, looking at her face, hoping for a reply.

Denise cocked her eyebrows when he whispered to her, feeling shivers run down her spine. She completely froze, her gaze locked with his one. It happened quite often to her, when someone touched her face. But this time seemed different. It was likely because he reminded her so much of her husband in the earlier days.

"I don't know," she smiled, confused. She had no idea about the stain, simply seeing a man caressing her face. "I-um, I'm not even dressed to go out or anything, and I'm sure I'm covered in paint," she mumbled, relaxing as she realized that it was probably the reason for his hand on her face.

"Could you bring something home?" She wondered. "I'm cool with anything," she added, the work having rendered her rather hungry.

Once the stain vanished, he kept his napkin back in his pocket and looked at her from head to toes. She was so close that she could easily see the lust in his eyes. He leaned on her face and kissed her on her forehead. It was surely something which he had never done before, but if he desired any closeness from her then he had to make a move sometime.

“I am not going to take no for an answer, you must join me….go change” He grinned at his daughter in law and walked to her bedroom dragging hr behind him. “I think, we can go have a pizza, if you want.” He too followed her inside her bedroom and stood there near the bed. "Come on...hurry up"

Denise blinked, trying to understand what was that strange expression in her eyes, that way he had of looking at her and the kiss on her forehead. "Alright," she laughed, following the older man to the bedroom. She figured that he wanted to help her out - get a distraction from the depressing setting that was the house. She felt like she was living in a hotel.

"Pizza it is," she laughed and walked up to her wardrobe pulling the door open. She assumed that he would leave while she was changing, so she instantly started undressing. The door hid most of her, yet a step to the side would give him a full view upon her, the downside being that she could see him as well if she turned around.

Letting her shorts drop to the ground, uncovering her perfect round rear, she followed with her t-shirt, remaining in a thong and nothing else. She then bended over, her ass rising into the air as she did. Picking up the shorts, she put them into the drawer and pulled out a bra, a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans ripped along her thighs, quickly pulling everything on.

Peter was not leaving, he stood watched his daughter in law change her cloths, he didn’t even blink. How she shook her ass letting her shorts fall down on the floor, the how she pulled off her t-shirt, and there she should just in her thong. A miss opportunity but Peter felt it was too soon, so he just stood there watching her.

She certainly gave him a hardon when she bent over, inviting him to walk inside and grab her by her waist and making clear to her of his intentions but he managed to stay away, with his years of banking experience, he just knew that was not the right time.

Finally when she stated to pull her clothes on, Peter moved out of her bedroom and leaned against a wall, waiting for her. “Come on, it’s just a lunch with your father in law…not your high school prom” He did managed to pull a annoyed tone.

Desiree pulled on her clothes, taking less than two minutes to do everything. She rolled her eyes at Peter's comment, walking out of the room. She hated when people talked to her that way, especially when she didn't take any more time than a firefighter would have.

"It took me two minutes at most," she replied coldly, crossing her arms under her chest. "I am a woman, and if you were going to whine, you shouldn't have invited me at all," she stated, completely unaware of the fact that he had been watching her earlier on.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Whatever," she stated, returning to her room to pick up her bag and returned a moment later, her hair let down, falling down to her waist. She then walked toward the exit, her pace slow enough for him to catch up with ease.

“Finally…” He smile as he let he gets ahead of him and walked behind her, watching her slender waist and her full hips move with each step. Wondering what all he would do to her, fantasying about his own daughter in law, disgraceful thoughts running in his mind.

He walked out of the house and climb in his car, parked not too far away from the house; he started the engine and opened the door for Denise, waiting for her to get inside the car too. "Get in....hun" he looked out from the window at her.

Denise gritted her teeth, annoyed at his comment. She followed him nonetheless, studying the car. She sighed softly and took a seat inside, leaning back against the soft seat. One thing was true in terms of stereotypes for artists when it came to her - she was extremely emotional and it took a nothing to make her happy, yet it also took a nothing to cause anger to flare in her eyes.

Her husband sometimes exploited that characteristic of hers - he pushed her buttons, because he found that angry sex was hot, and an angry Denise even more so. Tapping her nails against her knees in silence, she leaned against the window, studying the road.

The roads were quiet; there were hardly any people around except some homeless and hooligans. Usually they are the only once outside at middle of the day. Others are busy with their lives, of course there is another kind like Peter but people like him would prefer to sit at home and watch TV rather facing the hot sun. If it was not Denise he wouldn’t be out himself, how long does it takes to order a pizza?

The closest pizza place was still a bit far from where Peter lived, he chose a place out of the city, away from the crowd. Avoiding the irritating people was his first priority when he decided to buy a house and he was pretty successful. He was glad and it was refreshing when his sons first introduced Denise, finally she was someone he felt comfortable with. While driving for their destination, Peter was mostly quiet. He desired not to give her too much of hints, but he also noticed she was acting strange.

He struggled for few moments, uncertain if he should ask her about the cause, maybe it was him who was making her uncomfortable? Or maybe some couple problems or a girl problem? He smiled to himself and finally made up his mind to check with Denise. “You alright girl, you acting a bit aa….anxious.”

The girl stared at the road, suddenly wondering why was it that he needed to go all the way instead of ordering. It would have saved them a half an hour at the very least. She glanced to her side, about to say something when she realized that he called her 'girl'. She stared at him with a confused expression, shaking her head. "No, I'm fine," she finally smiled, yawning softly. Despite the lack of hard labor, painting was tiring, especially at her pace.

"So why couldn't we have ordered?" She finally voiced her thoughts, turning her head to look at him.

“Was just looking for a date with my daughter in law” He smiled and winked at her as he pulled the car into the parking lot. As usual he took a while driving around looking for the best place to park his car, he turned to her and whispered “Well…we are here.”

Peter finally found a spot, which was not too sunny, and was enough away from the other cars, so there wouldn’t be any problems later. He pulled out the key from ignition and climbed out of the car, walking to the other side of the car to help Denise. “Here take my hand.” He raised his hand for her.

Denise laughed softly at the comment, shaking her head. "Sneaky," she teased and studied the place. She rarely went to such places, being more or less a health freak, yet it wouldn't kill once in a while. She pushed the door open, cocking an eyebrow when her father in law asked her to take his hand. She smiled politely and took his hand, using it to step out of the car. Once that was done, she released his hand again, motioning him to follow.

She walked toward the place yet at a slower pace, waiting for Peter to follow.

Peter followed her for a while, although she must have took it as a joke but Peter was actually looking forward to it as a date. He matched her speed, reaching close and then gently slipped his hand around her waist, as they both walked inside the restaurant.

The place was mostly empty, Peter was not going to take her to a crowded place. He pointed at a corner and gently turned her that side, it was just beside the wall and they had the privacy, Peter desired. As they walked to the table, his hand often slipped down from her waist to the mound of her round hips. Once they reached to their table, Peter pulled a chair for her. “Here….allow me.” He manged a gentleman smile.

The girl blinked as she felt his arm slide around her waist, going as far as sliding down to her hips. She looked at him with a frown, the thought that he really thought of it as a date brushing her mind. “Thanks,” she mumbled, sitting down. She studied him slowly, glancing down at the ‘menu’. She always ordered the same thing in such instances: Hawaiian pizza and a glass of water.

“Um…Peter, what are you trying to do?” She wondered softly, not going as far as implying anything real, giving him the option to tell her what it was and give her relief by telling her that he wasn’t doing anything.

Peter pulled a chair for himself once Denise sat down, he dragged the chair next to her. He wasn't even ready to answer that question, it was pretty soon. He didn't had an opportunity to prove himself or to seduce her for that matter. But now that was it, he had to come up with something good and strong, unaware what to answer, his mind was wandering, trying to recall something good to say. Few lines of a poem? Or a movie dialog, he himself couldn't resist and smirked to those thoughts.

"Well...what i am trying to do? Hmmm if by that you mean that I am trying to do something, then you are correct." he mumbled something which didn't even made any sense to him either, but soon he realized that he was being idiotic, they both were mature.

"Well, tell you the truth, I have a big crush on you...and these small things are the only way to show that affection...keeping in mind the fact that you are my daughter in law and nothing can happen." He smiled as at the waiter and asked him to bring the same for him too. "But you can't take these small moments away from me, I ask nothing more."

Denise cocked her eyebrows, tilting her head slightly as she listened to his confusing words. "H-huh?" She mumbled, her eyes growing wide for a second. It took her a while to process those words. Usually, she would have simply laughed at his words, yet instead she found herself unsure about what to say. His actions made sense with his words. She sighed softly, shaking her head.

"A-alright," she finally nodded, looking at the attractive man before her. Certainly, he was old, yet she didn't completly dislike him, either. She smiled awkwardly, leaning back against the chair. She didn't have much to say to him at that point, she so concentrated on the water in her cup, taking a sip from it.

Back
Top Bottom