Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bloodied Blades of Love (Frogger and InsertNameHere)

Frogger

Pulsar
InsertNameHere's post~

Sometimes, it was hard to choose whether one was blessed or cursed. On the one side, Syd Simon was at the beck and call of Malice Blackthorne, the most expensive and probably the best assassin for hire.
On the other side, he was also her apprentice, learning the tricks and improving his own abilities through her strict discipline and training.

And this was why he was currently walking her large house, holing a silver plate with coffee, tea, bakeries and fruits on it at 10AM.

Her house was remote from town and, while the large manor like mansion was impressive, the best part was her underground complex which contained a training facility, a shooting room to train, a huge armory and some other secret chambers.

Still, right now, Syd was climbing the stairs to the third floor where he knew she wished her breakfast served. Near a balcony over her private garden.

Reaching the sweetly enlightened room that almost looked like a lounge room, he settled the plate and placed everything at her arm's reach on a short table, before kneeling in front of her and lightly pressing his lips against her feet (bare?) in respect, saying "good morning Mistress. I'm glad you completed last night's job without getting touched, as usual. " he paused, then added "I took care of your weapons and the first and second armory as well as secured your new bank account in the Caiment. You know have a third untracable account with last year's money" which counted in millions as only the wealthiest men or oganization could afford her.

Still, if you asked Syd, he'd say she was cheap compred ot her skills.
That was why he was so gratefull she accepted him as her disciple.

As he began to massage her feet, a very usual routine, trying to show he learned what she taught him about the pressure points, he asked "I've been working on my pacng and the take down you showed me this week so, I was wondering if you'd do me the honor to spare with you today Mistress?".

Every once in a while, he was allowed to fight against her and show her what he learned and his progress. Of course, he never even managed to touch her so far... or even be much of a challenge, but it was always a great honor to be allowed to face her.

Now mine~

Malice Blackthorn was an assassin unlike any other. Beautiful, confident, and deadly, she was the envy of any assassin, man or woman. Her skills were unrivaled, her beauty beyond comprehension. In other words…she was a bombshell, wrapped in one hell of a sexy package. No assassin could ever come close to the likes of her. She is a diamond in the rough, a rarity amongst worthless gems. Wherever she went, heartbreak and blood followed…no matter how tough the target may be.

Warm golden sunshine poured in through a pair of tall French doors, the rays landing on a tumbled pile of sheets. A low groan could be heard, deep, luminous green eyes drifting open sleepily. With a yawn the young woman rose, stretching her arms high above her head. Straight dark blonde hair falling down about her shoulders, though of course a bit tangled, she was still a beautiful picture. Her defined cheekbones gave her an exotic appearance…while her petite figure, hinted with muscle…lied about a delicate nature.

At five foot four, she wasn’t exactly a formidable person in stature…but that did help her in the field, every now and again. Actually…it was rather fun, watching a confident individual lose that arrogance once taking a gander at what she can do. Some may think it cruel…yet their opinions didn’t matter much, did they? Rich cream-colored sheets tumbling down to the floor, her feet swung over the side of the bed, only for the rest of her body to follow. Though she wasn’t a morning person, getting up early as become part of her normal routine.

“Where is Syd?” Malice murmured under her breath, a delicate hand running through all that dark gold as she went out onto her private balcony. Blooms of red, pink, and sunny yellow swayed back and forth in a gentle breeze far beneath her. “He was supposed to be here with breakfast ten minutes ago…” A soft yawn making her mouth go wide, she sat down in her favorite chair, propping up her feet. “Mm… this is definitely the life…” This must be paradise…for she never has to worry about anything, not to mention everything in sight belongs to her and her alone.

Footsteps thumping on wooden stairs, then on marble floors, alerted the assassin to her apprentice’s presence. A plate came to lie on the nearby table, and a kiss found her feet. It wasn’t long before a massage was taking place. The usual report was given, not that she listened…then a request to spare fell upon her ears. “Hm…” Sparring did sound nice, though she would never tell him that… After all, in his eyes, she is high up on a pedestal, where no one can reach. A languid stretch made her pajamas –which consisted of a tank top and shorts- tightened across her breasts and muscular thighs. It was an intriguing idea…one she was about ready to take him up on. “Yes…I believe it’s time we spare…and see what you have learned...”

In one graceful motion Malice rose to her feet, a hand going through her long hair. “Get into position,” she told the young man, her knees already bending, fists rising to guard both her chest and face.

The spar took less than five seconds…perhaps even three. It was easy to dispatch her apprentice with one blow, even with the months he has been under her guidance and training. Loud panting could be heard as she approached him.

“You need to better defend yourself, and to be quicker on your feet,” Malice told him. “You know what to do in your head, but you can’t quite apply it to a real life situation…and that will get you killed.” With a flip of her hair, she pulled him up to his feet before sitting back down on her lounge chair. “I must say…you did a great deal better than most would in your position…not bad. As a reward…you may ask for one favor…or one wish, whichever you prefer. I don’t care, either way.” Her green eyes studied the landscape for a long moment.

It has been a long time since she has taken a fledgling under her wing…much less a man. The last time an apprentice was in her life, it was a woman…a highly skilled woman at that. Syd…shows some promise, true…yet she couldn’t be sure how much. Toes curling and uncurling with her next stretch, her attention went back to the young man…just waiting for his next words. Patience, luckily, was her forte, given her line of work. It was an acquired skill, to simply wait for a target to walk past underneath you…or for someone to speak up.

Syd's emotion were a rollercoaster. First he was glad she accepted to spar with him, knowing this was a great honor to be able to train with her and that would certainly learn a lot.
Then, they did fight and it just reminded him of the gap between them. Sure, he was gifted and probably a very good fighter, very deadly but this meant nothing.
It was only useful when fighting or murdering regular people. Even regular people who had been trained to kill. Army veterans, bouncers, body guard, other assassins... all those, he could hold his ground against them.
But with his Mistress... it didn't seem to mean anything.

He got in position and was about to start with a jab. A very fast punch but aiming straight at her throat and, yet, this was a feint because, what he really wanted, was to follow with a nice combination of moves he practice every day this last month.
It never happened though. All he saw was his target dodging like he was moving in slow motion and she wasn't.
She dodged and closed the distance so fast, he just didn't see her move. She might as well have teleported herself for all he cared.
Then he felt her touch on his body. By the small impact point, he knew she didn't punch him. It felt like one, perhaps two fingers against his body. But two fingers were enough to send a huge wave of pain into his whole body, starting from the impact point.
It also put him off balance and he fell on the floor. There, that was his big fight. A few seconds, two fingers and he was down.
And she even complimented him on his progress afterward! Was the difference between them so huge?
So it seemed.

As she sat back, he also took his place back at her feet, somehow finding her even more beautifull in the aftermath of such demonstration. Proof that, however civilized people seemed to be, strength was something they respected. Always.
"thank you for you encouraging word Mistress" he said and kissed the tip of her toes again n respect before carrying on with his foot massage.
His pride hurting but also healing fast due to her compliment and her offer.

He didn't need to think about it very long. One wish? He knew how to make it count but somehow feared she might not let him have what he'd ask.
He cleared his throat and, looking at her, he asked "May I have Grigori's Dagger?".
The weapon he was taling about was the last dagger the russian blacksmith Grigorgi Doiotchev forged before dying. It was a master piece. Perfectly balanced, perfect length, sharper than a razor... a true assassin's weapon and the last of its kind. It would be silly to even put a price on it.

“You want Grigori’s Dagger, hmm?” Malice knew the weapon well, for it was the stuff of legends, only lingering on the edges of truth. Not very many people acknowledged such a dagger, or its fellow brethren. Yet she knew it was real…for its perfect balance, length, and razor-sharp edge could not be manifested by imagination…also because it was inside her own vault.

A pleasant breeze wafted through the balcony, its fingers playing with the tips of her hair, sending the dark blonde strands flying every which way. Leaves rustled in its aftermath, colorful flowers bobbing their heads as though in agreement to her earlier statement. Overall, it was a beautiful day… one she intends to fully appreciate.

“I believe you have proved yourself more than worthy of owning such a dagger… My previous apprentice didn’t last nearly as long as you have thus far, and you have been under my tutelage for…quite some time now. Though you can’t win a sparring match against me yet…I imagine you will sometime in the future. Maybe not for another couple years…but it is not an impossibility. There are others more skilled than you…however, there are also others who…well, will run away if put up against you. To be honest…I don’t need the dagger…so it might as well go to someone who will use it to its full potential.”

Malice opened one green eye, mostly to gauge his reaction. Her lips curving into a lovely smile, one full of amusement, and perhaps with a tad bit of something else, she let her eye fall shut.

“Of course…I was thinking about taking you along to my next mission. I don’t know when that will be, mind you…but I wouldn’t mind the company, and besides…it would help if you have some sort of… field training. However…there are some rules. I don’t want you to be interfering in any way, not unless it is relevant to the mission. My weapons will be on my person, so I need you to be carrying a few yourself. Your new dagger will be one. Have a few others, such as guns…knives…anything you can easily hide and pull out when an opportunity presents itself to you. Hm…I will also have you take care of my weapons and any living arrangements we need while out.”

The insistent ringing of the phone broke her thought processes, and brought a scowl to those lovely lips. “Phone!” she called, snapping her fingers with obvious impatience. Syd quickly ran out to retrieve it, holding it out for her after just a few seconds. Her eyes glared at the offending device, yet her fingers wrapped around its middle, raising it to one ear. “Hello?”

Malice’s impatience dissipated almost immediately, eyes growing wide, the scowl being replaced by a delightful smile. “Why, yes…I do remember you…Mr. Horton. You hired me close to a year ago, in order to take out your competition… Oh, don’t worry, I am more than interested in whatever proposition you have for me…”

Their conversation continued on for almost an hour, though the assassin didn’t say much on her end. It was to be expected, though, given how she liked to make sure she has all the details she needs. The sun rose higher and higher in the sky, shadows growing shorter due to it being overhead. Even the flowers seemed to droop their heads. The food –piping hot when it arrived- grew cold as the minutes passed by. “Alright,” she finally spoke. “I’ll be more than happy to take your assignment…. What is my price? Hm…” Here she smiled, eyes bright in excitement.

“I demand…five million beforehand, and five million after the job is done. The money will secure my services… I will also need intelligence concerning the man, and his security… Oh, you want me to do that myself? Fine… That is not a big issue… Do you want it to be public…or done in private? I can do it either way…but it costs you more if you want it public.”

Malice always did love a challenge. Maybe it was the heart-pounding anticipation that runs through her veins right before she goes in for the kill…or maybe it was just the money, but still.

It wasn’t long before the conversation was at its end, the two having nothing else to say. For a moment she just thought over it all, her fingertips playing along her arm.

“Syd…I want you to start preparing my things. We have an assignment, and thought I can’t see it being too difficult…it is much better to be safe than sorry. I also want you to prepare a hotel room. During the day we investigate, gather information…and at night…we strike. This may take three or four days… perhaps even a week, so bring plenty of supplies. I didn’t think I would be bringing you with me on an assignment so soon…but the sooner the better. You need to gain some experience in the field…and what better way to do it?”

Malice rose out of the lounge chair in one graceful motion, her long dark blonde hair falling down to rest right at her back’s small. A few strands fell into her eyes, but these she brushed aside, and tucked behind an ear. “I will be making my own preparations. I expect you to report back to me in one hour with your status… Alright?”

Her figure was aglow with warm sunshine, her hair looking like gold, and her eyes like gems set in a blanket of velvet.

“Now then…go on, start making the arrangements. I will see you in a little bit.” Malice patted his cheek with one soft, almost delicate hand, only to be followed by a kiss to the skin there. It was just a simple gesture made out of absent-minded…but it was still a sweet gesture made by a woman who normally didn’t make any.

Sexy hips swaying, long, slender legs propelling her forward, it took but a minute for the beauty to make it back into her bedroom. Tonight they will be gone, so she must be ready…at any cost.

After all, Malice hates keeping her customers waiting. Nibbling on a little bit of food –which she got from the plate Syd brought earlier- she looked through her closet, studying each disguise in turn. No matter where she went, there was a need for a disguise, especially if intelligence was to be obtained. Her fingers played with the fabric of one particular costume, a smile curving her lips. “A man is nothing but a bundle of primal instinct…” she mused, already deciding to stash that away in her suitcase. “Maybe I can push his limits… Maybe even get information from the horse’s mouth…”

Frogger said:
“You want Grigori’s Dagger, hmm?” Malice knew the weapon well, for it was the stuff of legends, only lingering on the edges of truth. Not very many people acknowledged such a dagger, or its fellow brethren. Yet she knew it was real…for its perfect balance, length, and razor-sharp edge could not be manifested by imagination…also because it was inside her own vault.

A pleasant breeze wafted through the balcony, its fingers playing with the tips of her hair, sending the dark blonde strands flying every which way. Leaves rustled in its aftermath, colorful flowers bobbing their heads as though in agreement to her earlier statement. Overall, it was a beautiful day… one she intends to fully appreciate.

“I believe you have proved yourself more than worthy of owning such a dagger… My previous apprentice didn’t last nearly as long as you have thus far, and you have been under my tutelage for…quite some time now. Though you can’t win a sparring match against me yet…I imagine you will sometime in the future. Maybe not for another couple years…but it is not an impossibility. There are others more skilled than you…however, there are also others who…well, will run away if put up against you. To be honest…I don’t need the dagger…so it might as well go to someone who will use it to its full potential.”

Malice opened one green eye, mostly to gauge his reaction. Her lips curving into a lovely smile, one full of amusement, and perhaps with a tad bit of something else, she let her eye fall shut.

“Of course…I was thinking about taking you along to my next mission. I don’t know when that will be, mind you…but I wouldn’t mind the company, and besides…it would help if you have some sort of… field training. However…there are some rules. I don’t want you to be interfering in any way, not unless it is relevant to the mission. My weapons will be on my person, so I need you to be carrying a few yourself. Your new dagger will be one. Have a few others, such as guns…knives…anything you can easily hide and pull out when an opportunity presents itself to you. Hm…I will also have you take care of my weapons and any living arrangements we need while out.”

The insistent ringing of the phone broke her thought processes, and brought a scowl to those lovely lips. “Phone!” she called, snapping her fingers with obvious impatience. Syd quickly ran out to retrieve it, holding it out for her after just a few seconds. Her eyes glared at the offending device, yet her fingers wrapped around its middle, raising it to one ear. “Hello?”

Malice’s impatience dissipated almost immediately, eyes growing wide, the scowl being replaced by a delightful smile. “Why, yes…I do remember you…Mr. Horton. You hired me close to a year ago, in order to take out your competition… Oh, don’t worry, I am more than interested in whatever proposition you have for me…”

Their conversation continued on for almost an hour, though the assassin didn’t say much on her end. It was to be expected, though, given how she liked to make sure she has all the details she needs. The sun rose higher and higher in the sky, shadows growing shorter due to it being overhead. Even the flowers seemed to droop their heads. The food –piping hot when it arrived- grew cold as the minutes passed by. “Alright,” she finally spoke. “I’ll be more than happy to take your assignment…. What is my price? Hm…” Here she smiled, eyes bright in excitement.

“I demand…five million beforehand, and five million after the job is done. The money will secure my services… I will also need intelligence concerning the man, and his security… Oh, you want me to do that myself? Fine… That is not a big issue… Do you want it to be public…or done in private? I can do it either way…but it costs you more if you want it public.”

Malice always did love a challenge. Maybe it was the heart-pounding anticipation that runs through her veins right before she goes in for the kill…or maybe it was just the money, but still.

It wasn’t long before the conversation was at its end, the two having nothing else to say. For a moment she just thought over it all, her fingertips playing along her arm.

“Syd…I want you to start preparing my things. We have an assignment, and thought I can’t see it being too difficult…it is much better to be safe than sorry. I also want you to prepare a hotel room. During the day we investigate, gather information…and at night…we strike. This may take three or four days… perhaps even a week, so bring plenty of supplies. I didn’t think I would be bringing you with me on an assignment so soon…but the sooner the better. You need to gain some experience in the field…and what better way to do it?”

Malice rose out of the lounge chair in one graceful motion, her long dark blonde hair falling down to rest right at her back’s small. A few strands fell into her eyes, but these she brushed aside, and tucked behind an ear. “I will be making my own preparations. I expect you to report back to me in one hour with your status… Alright?”

Her figure was aglow with warm sunshine, her hair looking like gold, and her eyes like gems set in a blanket of velvet.

“Now then…go on, start making the arrangements. I will see you in a little bit.” Malice patted his cheek with one soft, almost delicate hand, only to be followed by a kiss to the skin there. It was just a simple gesture made out of absent-minded…but it was still a sweet gesture made by a woman who normally didn’t make any.

Sexy hips swaying, long, slender legs propelling her forward, it took but a minute for the beauty to make it back into her bedroom. Tonight they will be gone, so she must be ready…at any cost.

After all, Malice hates keeping her customers waiting. Nibbling on a little bit of food –which she got from the plate Syd brought earlier- she looked through her closet, studying each disguise in turn. No matter where she went, there was a need for a disguise, especially if intelligence was to be obtained. Her fingers played with the fabric of one particular costume, a smile curving her lips. “A man is nothing but a bundle of primal instinct…” she mused, already deciding to stash that away in her suitcase. “Maybe I can push his limits… Maybe even get information from the horse’s mouth…”

Syd had to work very hard not smiling like an idiot when she granted him his wish, just like she said she would.
Even though she had never given him any right to fear her breaking her word, he still knew what he asked no small trinket.
Still, she accepted it rather gracefully and that, alone, brought him joy. After all the hard training he did and would certainlys till do, this brightenned his day. Maybe even more than watching this beautiful woman and hearing her praising him somehow.

To Syd, she wasn't only stunning because of her seductive body and face, she was beautiful because of her the perfection she imbued in all her moves and demeanor.
Watching her kill or even beating him in a sparefight was like watching a great predator at work. An exquisite machinery expertly designed to do what it was meant to.

When he heard her fingers snapping though, his mind stopped wandering and he hurried to bring her mobile phone to her hand and went back on his kneeling position, silently listenning to her part of the conversation as well as waiting for her next course of action.

Then, the words came. Preparation. For her and for him.
This was a premiere and a test he wasn't eager to botch. He had to bring his A game, his very best so his Mistress and mentor would be proud of him. So she would know whatever she taught him hadn't been a waste of time.

When she sent him away, he hurried again. There were so many things to take care of in one hour.
First, the weapons. He took his new dagger of cours,e but he had to take more as well as prepare her own gears. He started with hers. First the killing tools. Guns. Easy to hide ones as well as two with a superior firepower in case she would decide for a mroe straight foraward approach. One of her long range sniper rifle that could be disassembled and reassembled easily. At least she could.
Nerve gaz grenades, smoke grenades, smart goggles that could see through as many different light specters as money could possibly buy. Grapple gun, diamond glass cutter, adhesive gloves, one of her own blade.
Then he selected one of her credit cards from an untraceable account as well as 200K in cash. He had to make sure she could cover whatever expenses she'd need as well as travel ins tyle if she ever saw it fit.
He locked everything into a custom made samsonite suitcase that could only open from either Syd or his Mistress' touch, made to recognize their skin patern.

He was almost entirely done when her phone rang again and he ran to bring it to her, kneeling again and holding it so she could tak ethe call, trying not to look too obviously at her as seh was getting dressed.

One the phone, a man's voice presented itself as Mr Blurrsbury, he was the target Mr Horton paid her to kill. The man said "I'm Mr Blurrsbury and I've been made aware a rival of mine hired the very best assassin in the world to get rid of me. You've been described to me as the very best so I find myself stuck with two possibilities. Either he didn't hire you which would mean I can. Both to get rid of the one he paid to kill me as well as to kill him. Or, he did hire you and, in this case, I'll kindly ask if I can double his offer, whatever that is, and work for me instead?"

Malice kept her silence…at least for a minute. The call wasn’t an unexpected one, but if she plays her cards right…more money than she originally planned on gaining. If things go wrong…their lives would be in jeopardy. However…first, more information was needed, if she was to learn anything about the man on the other line.

“I’m flattered, Mr. Blurrsbury. I only just received the call from your…rival a few moments ago. Tell me, have you tapped my phone lines?” Paranoia led people to do the strangest things…especially when death hung over their head. Maybe it was wise to fan such poisonous fears…let them simmer and boil in their juices. After all…a desperate man tells no lies…

The phone held to her ear, Malice began walking about the room, forgetting just in what state of dress she was in. After all…unlike two-thirds of the female population, she didn’t worry about her weight, or what others thought or say of her body. It was her own, and well…to be perfectly frank, she didn’t give a rat’s ass what they thought. Why should she? The female body was a masterpiece, as was the male body. No one person was the same, much like snowflakes. Everyone’s anatomy may be the same…but overall…every individual is unique and beautiful.

“No, your phone are not tapped, do not worry about that, madam. I just have a very good resource when it comes to information…” Mr. Blurrsbury started clearing his throat. “Back to business… what do you think of my offer? I am willing to double however much the rival decided to pay you, maybe triple it, if we can’t come to an agreement…”

“Agreements are easy to reach, it’s loyalty that you will have trouble finding. Why should I trust you, Mr. Blurrsbury? I never dealt with you in the past…nor have I ever run across you as I worked. You are an unknown factor in this equation…while as I know Mr. Horton, and have known him for a number of years. Mind proving your…reliability?”

Malice sat down on the edge of her bed finally, one leg crossing over the other. Here she must tread carefully…very carefully, indeed. The folds of her shirt fell to the sides, exposing the black lacy bra she wore, as well as a rather spectacular view. An assassin by nature, abs could be seen down in her abdomen, and though her breasts were on the smaller side…she was still magnificent to behold. It was similar to that of watching a tiger in her natural environment. Her pants didn’t hide anything except skin, though shape was another matter.

Mr. Blurrsbury didn’t know what to say. How could he prove his reliability, especially over the phone? Distance between them was crucial in a situation like this…

“Alright, to prove my reliability…I will give you five million, just for considering my offer. Even if you don’t accept the job, that money is still yours to use and have.” Mr. Blurrsbury held his breath on the other end, hoping…praying that this will prove it. He didn’t want to die. He was a new father, and who would take care of the baby? Of his wife? No…he will do that, but that requires…well, him still having his life. Never will he let anyone else take care of what is his…especially if that includes another man. Call him possessive, but…that’s the way he is.

One minute passed by, then two, with nothing said on either end. It was rather unnerving…however, words will come.

Malice could tell how desperate he was, just by how much money he was putting on the line. A man afraid of his life would offer five, ten million…yet a truly desperate man will offer a great deal more. Her lips curved into a smile, excitement dancing within those green depths as she contemplated it over some. It was a very tempting offer…not to mention it gave an opportunity to make more money than usual on a job. Her fingers tapping on her knee, she gazed off into the distance. It wasn’t as though she was struggling for money, that much was for certain…but she did like having plenty of it, just in case. There was no telling what will happen in the future, especially given the lifestyle she lived. More than a handful of people were out for her blood…though she didn’t blame them in the least.

“In a case such as this…I want the job to be done in private. You don’t want the option of his death being more public, because he is your rival. As for payment, I will wire you the information through an untraceable number, so send five million into the account indicated. I also want another five million, since the first five was to prove reliability. After the job is done, I require five million more; that will be fifteen million dollars total. Do you think you can handle that price for my services?” Of course he can, he doesn’t want to die, she thought smugly. That, and he’s rich…

“I can, and I will. I’ll be expecting the information within the hour. Thank you for your time, and I would like it if the job is done as soon as possible.” Mr. Blurrsbury hung up the phone after that last statement, mopping up the sweat from his brow. Relief washed over his features, even tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Malice hung up as well, tossing the phone in her apprentice’s direction. “I want you to listen very carefully. What I am doing is dangerous, and should only be done if you know a man well. I know Mr. Horton, for he has hired me a number of times over the years. Mr. Blurrsbury, on the other hand… he will be the one who ends up killed.”

Her dark green eyes met his in all seriousness. “We are hired by both men, as of right now. I will need more supplies…and place a few disguises in my things. I don’t know if I will need those, but…it doesn’t really hurt to be prepared…” Growing thoughtful, she rose to her feet, all those curves and skin exposing itself yet again.

“Syd, I think…I shall give you another one of my weapons, and a chunk of the reward. I want you to have one of Grigori’s long swords…and five million. I have no need for that much money, but you do…for I’m quite certain you’d like to be rid of me at some point, right?” Malice’s smile was playful and sincere, a few strands of golden hair framing that lovely face of hers. “Now go, we will be heading out before it is dark. If you’re not ready by then…I will be leaving without you, and that is no threat.” Laughing softly, she ran a hand through her hair, sending the man tumbling down over her shoulder.

Syd listened to everything and his first thought was about how devious she was while, at the same time, admiring her guts. Only someone with the utmost confidence in her skills would seize such an opportunity by doublecrossing the one who thought he was manipulating his adversary and probably still strengthening her ties with the first who hired her at the same time.

His second set of thoughts though was much more sad as, never in his mind, he would have ever considered leaving her. She was his Mistress. In more way than one. He was learning at her feet how to be better killer and a better man.
While would he ever try to leave her when he still had so muc to learn. Even the 5 million and the sword were not worth losing her teachings.
He wondered if there was anything hidden behind her comment? Maybe it was her way to tell him he wasn't worth serving her? Or was there something else?

"Mistress" he said "I leaving you has never crossed my mind as it's clear I've not ye tlearned even half of what you can teach me."

He then went away, carrying her orders, thinking about the despair he would be in if she were to truly send him away and stop having him as a pupil and a servant.

Right on schedule, Syd had been ready before dark and, when they left her house as well as the underground facility, he made sure the multiple alarms and traps were engaged in case someone would try to play smart and robe her.

Part of his job was also to arrange her transportation and, considering how much her client paid her, it was no surprise, he had her being driven to the airport in a limo and, of course, a private jet was ready for her too.
Syd was dressed in a conservative business suit and carrying the multiple suit cases needed.
He made sure theyy were well secured into the plan's vault before joining her inside the jet that was really more like a comfortable mobile office than a regular plan.
A large sofa, and a loung chair, a beautiful wooden desk, the necessary plugs for various eletronic devices and a dedicated cook.

Syd waited for her to sit before powering her laptop for her, in case she wished to work a bit, fetching her some champagne from the fridge and kneeling down at her feet, waiting for any kind of orders. And, of course, taking a few glances at her once in a while, always admiring how such a fearful warrior could also be so good looking.

At one point, he asked "Please Mistress, may I test my strength a bit during the flight? I'm quite excited to be able to go with you on a mission and I have some tension to release."
Testing his strength was a little challenge she assigned him from time to time. She would hold her hand in the air and he would have to try to move it.
He was usually allowed to use both his hands and even stand up if he could. So far, he never really managed to move her seemingly delicate hand from more than a inch, maybe less... but that didn't prevent him from trying again and again. He usually stopped when he got exhausted or when she began to yawn out of boredom.

“Mm, I suppose you may… After all, I must have you in top form, and this will be a long, boring flight...for the both of us.” Malice ran her fingers through a couple strands of hair falling down over her eyes, only to tuck the strands behind an ear. This was actually a welcome reprieve from the boredom just waiting over the horizon...because such boredom is borderline torture, especially when confined within four walls. Once she set aside her laptop and papers -which is an extensive list of people she fought for over the years-, those bright, deep green eyes met his. There was a smile upon her lips, causing the pink flesh to appear...even more tempting than usual. “When you are ready...go ahead and start.”

Malice offered her left hand to the young man. “I know you say that leaving has never crossed your mind...but trust me, it will someday. You will find a beautiful young woman to settle down with, and you won’t want your life to be touched by such...malevolence. Unless you want a rivaling assassin to threaten the life of your wife...and of the children you will someday bear, I suggest readying yourself for whatever lies in your future. Do you understand me…?” Her eyes, deep...dark...and wise, kept gazing intently into his own.

“Now then, let’s begin your...test.” It wasn’t so much a test, really, since he couldn’t move her hand more than an inch...but rather, it was a test of his endurance and patience. Such things are important in an assassin, as well as strength. Most only think of strength, given how killing others for your own personal gain does tend to...weigh on the mind.

At first Syd tried moving her hand standing up, using both hands upon her palm. Determination etching lines into his handsome face, he bore down with all the strength he had at his disposal, tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Those dark eyes narrowed just the slightest bit, his lips forming a thin line.

In all honesty...it was rather cute. Maybe it was the dark hair falling into his eyes...or maybe it was the eyes, narrow and intense, but well...she really couldn’t help thinking such. His muscles bulged with effort, the shirt he had on straining across his chest and shoulders, almost to the point where it looked like it was going to tear.

Mm, I wouldn’t mind seeing that...the beautiful assassin thought, already tracing those muscles with her eyes alone. The shirt didn’t leave much to the imagination, since it was so tight on the young man...but it was still almost like torture. Especially when she could just rip it off and rub those planes with her fingers...

Wait...What in the world is she thinking?! This is Syd, her loyal discipline...her protege in the killing arts. There can’t be any feelings...at least, not of that sort, towards the man. After all… such ties are nothing but weakness in this political world. Rivals are constantly keeping their eyes on her...just watching, waiting for any sign of weakness...for she is one of the very best. Anyone will want to dethrone her...especially if that means more money going into their pockets. That is just how it works, for assassins and for anyone else.

Malice let him do this for an hour, maybe an hour and a half, just doing a little light reading while he did so. After it became obvious that he was reaching his limit, she gave a small, delicate yawn, that way he would stop. Syd was a stubborn man, she learned, one who won’t quit unless she either yawned...or he just couldn’t continue. However...it was often hard to determine just when you have reached your limit, for it was hard to give up...even when it comes to something as simple as this.

Several hours passed, boredom only be warded off with modern day technology and listening to music playing over the speakers. Not much was said between she and her ward. Every once in a while they would exchange small idle chit chat, which would ebb into silence after only about ten minutes. The thing is...she never did care for chit chat, for action spoke louder than words. At least...in her book, they did. Promises can be broken easily, since it is just spoken words...but if promises were made in a written form...well, those can be trusted.

“Alright, Miss Blackthorn...and Mr. Simon, please take your seats. The plane will be landing here very shortly.” A deep, experienced voice interrupted the music, demanding attention and to be obeyed. Normally Malice wouldn’t tolerate such insolence...but from this veteran, she was fine with following that order. After all...what did she know about flying jets?

Hm...Maybe I should start learning… Malice thought to herself, buckling the seat belt. Such knowledge could prove to be useful...especially in a tight situation… One delicate hand brushed back several dark threads of hair out of her face, sharp green eyes taking in every detail that was to be taken in. The jet began its descent, clouds disappearing from sight as that lovely blue color replaced it. Fifteen minutes later, the pair was walking off the jet, into the company of five large, muscular men. “Hello, boys,” she greeted. A couple nods were given, but other than that, nothing was said or done. Apparently, they were waiting on someone else. It was actually quite a relief...since they could have been under Mr. Blurrsbury’s employment.

A long black stretch limo was waiting out by the streets, thanks to Syd’s preparations. Inside there was a mini bar, fully stocked with all their favorite drinks, as well as a radio and television set. In other words...it was exactly how he specified it to be, with her mostly in mind. Even the driver, an older gentleman, kept his silence, which is how she preferred it to be.

The drive to the hotel didn’t take long at all. It wasn’t elegant, by any stretch, yet it will suffice. Malice didn’t need all the extra drippings to life, not when she was on a mission. The luxuries can wait...until she has need to relax, and enjoy such things. That time will come later… but for right now, she will make due with what she has.

Malice’s green eyes took in their new room, which is where they will be residing for the next week or so. “Job well done, Syd, very well done. Thank you for making the preparations. We will have to go out later to buy food, and to gather information...but I say we should wait until morning for that. How about we order in for dinner?” Her lips curved into a smile, one of which many men would consider alluring, even seductive, she gestured towards the phone, and the couple of pamphlets beside it. “Why don’t you order the food you want to eat tonight? I’m not all that hungry, so I am going to be making plans… because I will be needing to speak to Mr. Horton, maybe tomorrow, and I have to know exactly what to say.”

Keeping a low profile was something Syd still have a hard time doing. Well, not when it came to him but, when he had to arrange things for his Mistress, it always found it difficult not to make sure she was experiencing the best of everything. Because he put her on such a pedestal.
Still, sometimes, missions required she didn't travel in style or stay at a 5 stars hostel. It wasn't that easy to stay humble and quiet when money wasn't an issue.
Maybe this was why he was still learning.

During that night, Syd didn't eat much. He was too cauught up in the moment and preparation. He spent sometimes looking at his newly acquired blade though. Thinking about what she said about him meeting a woman and retiring in order to protect her. He found this speech quite strange considering she never retired herself.
Well, there was the fact that she was younger than himself. Further proof of her genius.

All in all, this first night went smoothly and he woke up just before sunrise, ready for action, so to speak.
Of course, even during a mission, Syd was still his Mistress' assistant and that meant, making sure everything was in order.
Today she said she wanted to talk to Mr Horton. That meant either surprising him and meeting him when he expected it the least. The kind of surprise meeting that could also turn into a warning or going through regular channels.
The first called for stealth clothes. The kind of uniform she owned in spares. Syd did pack one stealth suit. Black, reinforced and flexible with a textile and color made to redirect or absorb light as much as possible. Combined with her unntural physical ability, she could break in any place she wished.
The later called for a more formal and business oriented set of clothes and this area was covered too.

So, depending on her whim, Syd was ready to help her dress up either into a stealth assassin or a business woman. Both of them irresistible in their own way.

Her choice would also determine his own clothes. He'd have to match hers of course.

Also, as with any other morning, even on mission, part of his training was still to take care of her. To learn to be perfectly organized and ready through all those little rituals.
So, he readied her breakfast, something tonic with fruits slices as well as some pressed into a juice and eggs for proteins as well as some chocolate.
He made sure the bathroom was ready for her too and, as soon as she woke up and took place, he took his own place at her feet too and began to massage them, making sure she'd always be completely relaxed.
It also forced him to focus on something else than the incoming danger or stress of the assassination to come.
To be able to focus on something peaceful when the storm was coming was paramount.

"Mistress" he asked "will you warn Mr Horton of your target trying to hire you? I'm sure you intend to be paid by both but will you value the known quantity tha tis Mr Horton, more than the possible debt Mr Blurrsberry could owe you if you were to favor him? Even considering how much he is ready to pay you?"

His hands kept working on her toes and ankles while he asked his question.

Malice woke to the smell of citrus, chocolate...and to a delicious foot rub, delivered by skilled hands. “Mm… Good morning, my handsome little protege…,” she greeted, voice husky with sleep...but in a sexy, even arousing, way. It was no wonder that so many men fought, just to be in her presence...to spend the evening together, or to even kiss her hand. “I hope you are ready for what is to come… As for your questions...they will be answered soon enough, curious one. Sometimes it is better to see...and to learn for yourself, rather than be told what to know… Don’t you agree?” Her fingertips ran through her golden mane, causing it to glisten under the new day’s light.

Those green eyes opened, no hint of sleepiness lingering within the depths...but rather, a rather intense, piercing look. “I will tell you one thing, so heed my words… If a man has earned your trust throughout the years, never giving you any inkling of underhanded deceit, only being honest, and giving you the right amount of money every time… You should stay in his favor.”

It is survival of the fittest. Actually, now that she thinks about it… It was more along the lines of the richest surviving, wasn’t it?

“Do you have everything we need ready, and in order?” Malice asked, her voice no longer husky, but rather along the lines of smooth, almost like honey. “I must warn you, I would like tonight to go a little differently than how we normally conduct business. I don’t want our client to notice that you are there...and so...I will be dressed in formal, business clothes that are appropriate. Underneath, I will have my usual weapons on hand… just in case… Do you understand?”

Hm...I just hope things go according to plan… No, I am sure that everything will go according to plan… After all, I am never wrong...

A long, slender finger began tracing along the pattern of her comforter idly. “Now then… I want you to start wearing both your dagger, and the new sword… You must get used to having them by your side, which means...wear your weapons, no matter where you go. Enemies take any opportunity they can, to strike...to kill you at your weakest moment.”

Malice bit into a slice of apple, the juice trickling down her chin, only to be delicately wiped away with a napkin. Golden hair fell over her shoulder, the ends curling just so above her breasts...bring out their luscious shape, just by framing them. Next she ate the pieces of chocolate provided for her, finding delight in its rich flavor.

It wasn’t long before every piece of fruit, every chocolate bit, and the eggs, were gone… having been eaten by the willowy assassin. “Mm, that was delicious… Thank you, Syd, for yet another good meal. I must say, I will be hard-pressed to find anyone who has half your culinary skills, once you leave to make a life for yourself.” The plate clean, with not a speck of food or mess left behind...she placed it on the nearby stand, just to get it out of her way. Such clutter always did annoy her...but for now...it will have to suffice.

“Syd… How long have you been under my tutelage? Four, five years?” Malice has thought about it carefully, about the lessons she has given...about the promise he shows, even though the man never has gone out into the field yet. Dark green eyes turned to meet his, drawing him in...much like a moth is drawn to a flame...yet she was a much better prize. “I know you have said...that you will never leave my side, which I appreciate. It is hard to find people who you can trust, and...people who can keep a secret. Besides you...no one else can guess that I lead my life, assassinating others, being paid for every job I take on. You will have to do the same, later on.”

The sheets were pulled back, revealing that she was wearing just a transparent red nightgown, that hides nothing...and leaves nothing to the imagination. One toned foot went down onto the floor, its partner following within just a moment. Her luscious body, the envy of many women, rose from the bed and stretched.

“I know you should apply your lessons to a...real-life situation… to see if you are suited to a life of crime and bloodshed. However...I did not want to put you out there, before you are ready… for I have grown quite fond of you. I believe...it is about time you lead an assassination mission...without my assistance.”

Malice’s eyes met his again, her lips curving into a smile. “You are no longer the young, naive fool you used to be...and so...the next time I receive a request, I will let you lead it. What do you say...Hm?” A hand ran through her golden mane...sending the strands tumbling down the length of her back.

Of course he will take advantage of such an opportunity… After all, he is my discipline, and if he does not...if he does not wish to be part of such a dangerous life, why is he under her watchful eyes? A waste of her lessons, and his life, that is….especially since Syd does show some skill.

A ringing made her focus on the here and now, breaking through the silence. “Excuse me, I should take that…” Malice picked up her cell phone, which was connected to the number people call, if they wish for her services, and brought it up to her ear. “Good morning… I didn’t expect you to call so early in the morning, Mr. Horton.”

“Ah, well...I like rising early, so I thought I mind as well give you a call. Are you still coming in for our little meeting?” Mr. Horton asked. His back to the beautiful room he called his office, he gazed out over his sprawling lawn, drops of dew making the various flowers glisten. There was nothing he couldn’t buy...no luxury too expensive or outrageous. Yes, that means he can hire an assassin for his foolish rivals who think they have a chance of overthrowing his empire...yet...he’s not a bad man.

“I see. Every day should be enjoyed to its fullest, after all.” Malice began walking about, seemingly unaware of how the nightgown revealed so much of her curves. The light practically made it look as though she was naked...not that that was a bad thing. There was nothing wrong with her body.

“As for the meeting today, I am most certainly coming. I would never leave you waiting, old friend.”

Mr. Horton gave a low chuckle. “I am not that old, cherie. It will be a pleasure to see you again. Should I expect to see you...hm, at noon? Or should I make the meeting a little later?” His fingertips caressed his large mahogany desk...feeling the smoothness of its surface, before he straightened his tie. Even though he has been a married man for the past eight wonderful years, he couldn’t help but try and be handsome at these meetings… The infamous Miss Blackthorn was a beauty, after all...and his wife couldn’t even compare to those sexy hips of hers. Temptation always sank its teeth into his skin...into his manhood...but it was difficult to cheat on his lovely wife.

Malice smiled, slow and seductively. “I will see you there.” After hanging up with the man, she let out a groan, stretching her arms yet again.

REBOOT

Blake Simon was a stylish 30 year old businessman or, maybe, a trader or, given his athletic greek statue like shape a professionnal sportman... that was what an outside observer would have probably said watching him walking the streets in his black suit, with his well cut short black hair and piercing blue eyes.
But appearance could be deceptive for no one would have suspected him to be a former hitman for the now disbanded Carmine Brothers Cartel.
Also, nobody would guess his actual job. His current position. Nobody. Unless that quiet watcher could glance at wht was happening inside the huge white bullet proof limo driving to the reknown King Neptune Casino at a rather early morning hour.
The said limo was a really big car, one that looked almost intimidating and its interior was decorated with wood, leather, carpet and every possible electronic devices. As well as a mini fridge, a nesspresso coffee machine and many other delightful luxury.
10 people could have probably sit confortably on the leather couches and, yet, only one was sitting and one was kneeling.
The one kneeling was Blake Simon and that was his current job.
Serving the woman he had been calling Mistress for the last two years. Making sure she'd never lack anything or had to do anything else but manage her empire of crime.

This was why the car was about half an hour from the King Neptune Casino. The Neptune Casinos were a franchise of gaming house for rather wealthy and playful people and the King mark was attributed to the biggest in each area.
His Mistress put a man named Roger Sturd in charge of the Neptune line of casino about 6 months ago and, after a quick look at the first three months repport, she suspected they didn't bring her the amount of money they should.
So, Blake gave the repport to her accountants and, after a week of study, they came to the same conclusion and told her the exact amount of money Mr Sturd was stealing from her. Basically, they took a week to check what she found after a quick glance.
So, Blake was escorting his Mistress to pay a surprise visit to Mr Sturd.

Such situations often brought at least two questions to Blake's mind. One, how come someone could be so stupid as to betray her?
Two, just how smart was she? During the two years he has been serving her, he heard her speak fluently russian, german, japanese, korean, mandarin, spanish, italian and french, saw her win multiple online chess game at the same time and multitasking quite often such as typing complex strategic emails, while leading a meeting through web cam and listenning to some foreign news broadcast.

Of course, his job description wasn't only to admire her, no, he had to make sure she was always confortable.
This was why he turned on her powerful laptop, placed her new (I believe, for security reasons, she has a new one every week or so) high tech smartphone at her arm's reach, poured champagne from the car's fridge into a crystal glass which he placed in the holder and carefully removed her expensive heels (boots or shoes?) to put two velvet pillows under her feet before starting to massage them, one foot at a time, each toe separately.

Some people would call it humiliating but Blake was way passed that. Through discipline, she turned him into the perfect pet henchman, personnal assistant. She crushed his ego and rebuilt his psyche as she needed.
Now, he accepted her superiority and served her both out of admiration and fear.
Admiration for she achieved a ridiculous amount of power at quite a young age and anyone who had eyes could also see just how beautiful she looked. Nature truly blessed her and the finest food and care helped a lot too.
Plus there was this nearly overwhelming charisma she possessed...
As for fear, well, Blake was one of the few people who coudl talk about her fighting skills.
Not her cruelty toward her enemies, her true fighting skills. You didn't want her as an opponent.
Just the thought of it, brought the souvenir back. As he said "we're 30min to destination Mistress" lightly pressing his lips against the tip of her toes, he remembered the first time they met.

-----flashback---
The Carmine Brother Cartel had been destroyed two weeks ago by a woman. A rival. Blake knew it and, as he escaped the slaughter, he swore revenge on the one who ordered it. The one who managed to take down his former powerful employer.
It took him two weeks to plan it. To manage getting a job in one of her mansions. Her villa in L.A near a private beach she owned too.
He infiltrated her house as a waiter and, today, was on his way to bring her her 5PM tea.
The downside was that he couldn't have a gun or a weapon here but the good news was that he'd be able to enjoy every seconds of it, klling her with his bare hands.
So, as he walked into the large room that served as this villa's office, he carefully put the silver plate on her large desk and, as soon as he finished pouring the tea, he made his move. A very quick and potentially deadly move. It was a powerful jab aiming straight at her throat. He was confident and fueled by a cold rage and, really, how har doculd it be to kill a fashion model in a business suit?

Back
Top Bottom