Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring Sessions (Celebrfan and Frogger)

"I-I guess so..." Stella felt another blush rise to her cheeks, her legs shifting as her nerves rose. Tension was definitely high between them...so much, that even a blockhead such as herself could notice. Waves of dark brown fell against her cheek, hiding the dark pink spreading across her face. Still nervous, she moved her body, their hips bumping...the curves of her body meeting the flatter planes of his. Why am I feeling this way...? There was no reason to be this nervous...

Stella was trying to focus on the movie playing, but it was hard. Heart pounding against her rib cage, palms growing sweaty, she forced a swallow past the lump in her throat. More horror came across the screen...which caused the girl to cry out yet again. She almost jumped back into his lap, if it wasn't for her self-control. "S-Sorry..." she told him again, feeling her cheeks flare up in heat. Maybe I should just give up on trying not to be scared...

"I'm okay... I just... I'm not really good with guys..." Stella admitted, keeping her eyes away from him. "I mean... I'm fine, when it comes to on the ball field...but anywhere else...not really." After tucking a few strands of hair out of her eyes, she gave an ironic laugh. "It's funny, isn't it...? Everyone thinks I'm so confident...when really...I just...I don't know." Letting out a sigh, the girl let her head fall onto his shoulder.

Stella laughed softly, her lips curving into a shy smile. "Maybe not...but I will pay you for this, one way or another..." Her hand came to rest on his chest again, only for her body to move away from his. "And maybe the scary movie isn't the best thing to watch, since I keep screaming and getting scared..."

"Uh...well..." Stella didn't really know what he would like to do, and she didn't want to force her opinions on him...so it was hard to think of things to do. Her fingers tapping against her cheek, she bit her lip before speaking up. "I'm not really sure... I usually just play on the computer at night, so...yeah..."

Stella lifted her eyes, only to give a shrug. "I'm not going to force you to stay here... so you can go home, if you want. I'll just have nothing to do until tomorrow."

"Um... The...The bathroom is up the stairs, and it is the...the first door on the right..." Stella could clearly see his erection, and well...she didn't know what to think about it. Was it there...because of her? Hands curling in her lap, she bit her lip, and tried to ignore it...even though it was inches away from her face. "If you need...a towel, or more toilet paper...that can be found underneath the sink..."

Stella didn't know what to do with herself, now that he was gone. Her dark brown eyes on the television screen, she flicked from channel to channel, trying to find something interesting to watch. With a sigh she tossed aside the remote, and rested back against the couch...only to look up at the ceiling.

“Maybe I should change into pajamas...After all, it is getting late…” Stella wondered out loud, glancing at her watch while doing so. The hands read nine fifteen, which indicated that it would be a good time to change, as he was using the restroom. Both arms stretching high above her head, she rose to her feet before heading back to her room. The door closed behind with a soft click. Her shorts came off with ease, as did the shirt she was wearing, piling up on the floor. I feel like I’ve changed clothes too many times today...the young girl thought, shaking her head as she pulled on a sports bra and a pair of shorts.

Stella lifted her arms high above her head, her breasts straining against the black fabric which confines the pair. I really should head to bed soon... It won't do, if I go to practice tired... Now sitting down on the edge of her bed, she lifted one leg, having a bottle of lotion to spread along it. It always felt nice, after a long, grueling practice, and a hot shower, to moisturize her legs.

"Oh... No, it's alright. What's wrong?" Stella asked, raising her eyes up from her task, but otherwise continuing. More lotions was squeezed into the palm of her hand, the white cream then spread along one long, tan leg. It was soon lifted, that way she could reach behind her knee.

Stella didn't know quite what to say, given the circumstances. "Thanks..." she finally spoke up. The walls were painted a light shade of purple, the furniture being a dark pine. It was a simple room, without fancy decorations, but with a few softball posters on the walls. Her hands continued rubbing in the lotion, the white slowly fading as the seconds passed by. Because she hiked her leg up higher...and because of the face that she was wearing shorts, he could see all the way down to her lacy pink panties.

"Anyway...is there something you want?" Stella asked, her dark, dark brown eyes again on what she was doing. It was rather... well, rather awkward, doing this while he was standing there, watching. Once she finished that one leg, she began on the other, squeezing more lotion into her hands before doing so.

Stella stretched out her leg, massaging the lotion into her calf. "Okay... What is it? Do you need more Sprite?" she asked, unaware of his dilemma...or of his current condition. Sure, she noticed it earlier...but she thought it was taken care of now.

"Wh...What...?" Stella jerked her head out of his grasp, eyes wide and disbelieving. He can't be serious... Quickly covering her mouth, she began moving back away from him, the sheets rumpling underneath her body...which looked almost like an invitation in of itself. "Really...what did you think you were doing...?" she asked him, those brown eyes finally narrowing with what appeared to be anger... and betrayal. After all, she did think of him as a friend...or at least, a potential friend. Her shorts rode up her slender legs, exposing almost every inch of skin there was to see.

Stella swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat, out of fear and out of panic. Though one leg was pinned down, the other fought to push her body away, bumping the sheets up to his hips. The athlete pulled a pillow out from behind her, and put it between them, if only to delay him further. "Stop!" she cried out, quite firmly too.

"N-No..." Stella managed to choke out. Her dark brown mane was a halo about her head, her dark brown eyes like liquid pools of chocolate, despite the fear residing within the depths. Every inch of her body tensed as she realized where his right hand was, the skin quivering with many feelings. Never before has she been touched there...and so, she didn't know what to expect. "L-Let me go!" Her head was brought closer, though she didn't know what he wanted with it, since he was now straddling her.

Stella jerked at the contact, one knee raising in self-defense. "H-Hey!" she barked. Quickly she jerked her head away, that way she was no longer facing his cock, but rather facing her nightstand. Her toes curling, she tried to cross her legs, so he could no longer touch that area between her legs...the area no one has ever touched before. "Will you stop?!"

"I-I have not!" Stella exclaimed, her cheeks darkening with indignation. Of course she hasn't been teasing him all night, or at all, for that matter! Her head lifted, the back aching from the contact it made with the wall, eyes flashing. Her hips shifted underneath him, struggling to get enough leverage to squirm away.

Stella couldn't help the gasp that left her lips, or the tremor that went through her body. Her legs lifted, trying to protect her moist center, though it was no use. "I have not...I have no idea what you're talking about!" One arm rose, now in an effort to push herself away from him.

"Wh-Whatever... The hell with you!" Stella cried out finally, a scowl pulling at her pretty features. Her hand flew away from him, only to bury in the sheets by her hip. Both eyes went shut, her body still tense...and quite determined not to enjoy anything he was doing to it.

Stella grit her teeth, every inch of her body still tense...for the same reason, but with more effort. Now she was trying to ignore what he was doing...since it felt...well, good. The kisses along her neck caused her to shiver, but other than that, she did nothing. Disgust filled her chest. Stop...she told him in her mind. I don't want this...I never asked for this to happen...

Another long shiver coursed through the athlete's toned body. Stella felt her nipples harden against the sports bra, but ignored the sensation, or else he would notice. Her fingers met the skin of his cock, yet she resisted his efforts to wrap them around the shaft, for she didn't want to touch it. In fact, she didn't want anything to do with it. Her torso twisted away from his tongue. Strands of dark brown fell against her cheeks, concealing her face from view.

Fear stabbed a knife deep into her heart, making Stella's heart race faster. N-No... Her eyes wide, she began to shake against the wall, her fingers buried in the sheets at either side of her. Don't... When he squeezed her hard nipple, a gasp left her lips unbidden, making her blush soon after. Why...Why did that feel good...? That shouldn't have felt good... However, that thought soon left when she noticed him sliding down his jeans, only to be replaced with the fear again.

"S-Stop..." Stella finally croaked, eyes wide, and her heart racing to a different tune than what was normal. "Please..." Her toes curled at the intrusion, while the rest of her body wanted to push him away, to shove him, and perhaps punch him a few times. Yet, there was still the fear... I don't want to lose my virginity...not this way, at least...

Back
Top Bottom