Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

At this point he was along for the ride, but he knew it was a ride he had to take. He listened carefully as the P.I. laid his life before him, the money he had, his marriage, the pre-nup, and the accident. The P.I. recommended a divorce, and made a sound argument that his first wife intended for him to die in the Gork ward. "Did I have kids" was his only question. "Fortunately no! " came a quick answer.

"Let's get some tat's!" was his only reply.

Krystal let out a soft breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. She squeesed his hand, smiling slightly. "That is fourtunate. This woman doesn't seem like she deserved you at all. You'll divorce her, won't you?" She asked curiously, though she was sure he would say yes. He loved her now, right? She squeesed his hand again, giving him a light kiss and nodding, wheeling him back out to her lotus where she helped him in and put the wheelchair in the trunk. "So, that was interesting. Do you have any particular tattoo place you like? I usually go to Phantom ink." She explained, squeezing his hand and leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Meanwhile, a woman with hair the color of fresh blood and the additude of shannon Doherty paced her office. Her assistant had just gotten word that her husband was alive. This did not bode well for one Geena lorretto. That means he would likely divorce her and she'd be destitute once again. She needed to find him and kill him before he had a chance to draw up the papers.

Richard thought about the situation. "Divorse her? Yes. Disposess her no. It seems I am wealthy in my own right, but we obviously don't need it. I think I will have an attorney contact her and offer her an allowance. If she is smart, she will take it. She has nothing comming. " When she asked about the the tattoo shop, he chuckled. "I don't truly remember my own name by the way , so you better choose the tattoo artist. " He settled into the soft leather seat next to her so they could be on their way.

Krystal smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe, a thousand dollars a week? Thats enough to live on, isn't it?" She asked, tilting her head in curiosity. The pretty blue haired woman had never had to worry about money, so had no clue. She chuckled. "Yes, I suppose you're right." She said, wheeling him away and back to the lotus, driving off to phantom ink. She wasn't sure what she'd like to get tatooed yet. She knew he wanted the designes she'd drawn on his chest in colored sharpie earlier that day

"I'm thinking more like $1500 , I want her to be happy, and willing to go her own way. I can afford that even if I never work again. I don't want to waist my life fighting with her. If I have to fight, I'll see she gets nothing". When they arrived at the tattoo shop, and he had managed to get inside, he showed his chest to their best artist. "I'd like you to make this permanent. I know its an unusual request, but it is what I want". Krystal here wants a tattoo also. With here at least you get to do some design. "

Krystal smiled as she listened to him. "That seems very fair. We can only hope she does." She admitted, wheeling him away. She watched as he showed the artist her doodles, blushing slightly. It was kind of embarrassing, even if it was flattering. She had never thought that someone would want her doodles on them forever. Krystal smiled lightly. "I would like wings on my back. Something like angel wings." She said smiling at the tattoo artist standing next to the one doing Richard's tattoo.

Richard smiled at the young woman artist as she cleaned up his chest with alcohol and then leaned across him and began to ink. Richard looked over at Krystal as her artist began preparations. He reached out and held her hand. He knew that with what they had requested they would be there a long time. " Wings will be beautiful ... so you can always fly to me. " He looked over at her with adoring eyes. They didn't go well with his otherwise rough exterior, but they did speak truly of the soft heart he had for her.

His artist finished first and after admiring himself in the mirror he wheeled himself over in front of Krystal so she could see. "do you like it?"

Krystal smiled lightly, squeezing his hand as he offered it to her. She chuckled a little. "Something like that, yes." She said softly, relaxing into the tattoo chair, which looked more like a massage therapy chair. Krystal has man tattoos on her body. A drahon that goes up her arm, and on the other arm, a sleeve of running horses that symbolizes her deceased mother, and lastly she has blue cherry blossoms running up her right leg. The wings would be a nice addition to her growing collection. "Over top the wings could you put a blue crescent? Facing up like from sailor moon. I'd like the wings to be blue as well. A fade of dark to light blue." She explained to the artist, smiling softly.

Krystal smiled again as he came over to show her. "It looks real good. How's mine looking?" She asked him, Curiosity in her glacial blue eyes.

Richard rolled behind her and and carefully looked at her partially completed wings. Wanting to tease her, he sat back and said "Hmmmmmm, welll, aaahhh" when it seemed she was getting nervous, he finally said, "Just kidding! they look awesome. He rolled back around in front of her and sat there while the artist continued his work. Knowing she had to sit still, he decided to tease her and tickle her nipples. It was immense fun, and he hoped it would distract her from the continued pain. He especially enjoyed how much they swelled and lengthened.

When she began to struggle, he eased up.

Krystal let out a soft sound of worrh as she heard him, then she pouted slightly. "Tease. You'll have to pay for that later..." she said with a smirk, trying to stay quiet as he played with her nipples. Her breasts were so sensitive now that she was pregnant that it yook all she had to not moan. She let out a tiny sigh of relief as he let up slightly, relaxing into the chair she was straddling, excited to see the finished product.

"You promise?!" he replied enthusiastically to her threat. "I'll hold you to that. Make me pay baby Please!" he was really having fun now, until the artist finally laughed and said "Get a room! you two." Richard smiled and replied. "You have to admit she is the prettiest woman in the world." With that he went back to slowly, seductively teasing her nipples. He was pretty sure she would be soaked by the time they got back.

Krystal chuckled and smirked at him. "Oh, I do baby..." she said with a mischevious wink and a smirk. She blushed a little when the tattoo artist interjected, but she chuckled again. It was embarrassing, but kinda funny too. She let out a soft sound as he started to play with her breasts again. It felt so good. "So, do you have any ideas on names richard? I've been toying with celeste, selene, and for boys, Micah and marik. Thoughts?" She asked genuinely curious. She was already planning the nursery in her mind.

"Celeste and Micah, I love those names." he said in agreement. He helped her out of the chair when the artist was finished, and they used a mirror to admire her new "wings". "I love them !" he said. "You were cute before, but WOW! Amazing! He let her help him wheel back to the car and back to the penthouse. He was tired from the exertion, but horny as hell from teasing her.

Krystal smiled lightly. "Celeste and micah it is then, love." She said, giving him a light kiss as he helped her up from the chair. She gasped when she saw the wings. They were beautiful, and just perfect. She was his gaurdian angel. At least that was how she saw it, she didn't know how he felt about it. She wheeled him back to the car and then back to their penthouse, giving him a kiss as she kicked off her dark blue stilletos. She was horny too, though probably not as horny as him. She wheeled him into the bedroom. "How about some fun?" She asked, smirking mischeviously.

" He lifted her by her arms into his lap, being careful of her back, knowing it would be tender. While he kissed her, he unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open. "I have always loved your breasts" he said. he liffted her left breast to his mouth and began to suck on her nipple. He liked the weight in his hand. Though she was a small girl, her breasts were soft and shapely, and they swayed provocatively when she moved. It was then that he realized there was a side benefit to the tattoos on her back. At least for now, she was tender and would not be wearing a bra at all. "You know, I think youu would look just luscious in a cropped top. You certainly have the breasts for it.!"

Krystal smiled as she was lifted into his lap, giving him a sensual kiss. She let out a soft moan as he took her breast in his mouth, eyes closing as she arched into his touch. She was still numb from the ointment the tattoo artist had put on, and she could not feel most of her back. She let out a few more moans before chuckling. "I may have a few. Ill have to check." She said, smiling softly.

"If not, give me ssome scissors, it would be fun making one!" He was joking with her, but as he thought about it, it would be sexy as hell trimming her clothes to his liking, though it might get her arrested. It wasn't like she had ever been shy around him or anyone else, it was just the thought of being able to create something revealing that was catered to her body. Even though she wore short dresses, he thought about trimming them as well.

Krystal chuckled. "I'll see what I can do..." she said, designs for new clothes already planting themselves in her mind. Krystal loved designing clothes, and she had a few ideas she knew he would love on her. She could be rather stingy about her clothes though. Being a designer herself, she didn't like people touching her clothes. It didn't sit well. luckily krystal knew she had at least 10 different croptops. He wouldn't be youching her clothes unless he was taking them off.

"Well before you get dressed again, I want you to find one. That and a really short really low rise miniskirt." I am going to enjoy reaching under both of them. He grinned at he and went back to teasing her nipples which he had getting very hard and long. "Have I ever told you just how delightful these are?" he asked her. Reaching beneath he skirt he extracted her tiny panties. "I don't want to find these either" he said as his finger plunged deep inside her wet pussy.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Whatever you say, love." She said with a smile, thinking to herself about where she had put her sluttiest clothes. She usually didn't wear them unless it was in the bedroom, because she was not what most would call easy. Krystal was actually quite the dom, but she acted submissive for richard. She didn't really get off on subbing, but he made her get off, so it was all good. She chuckled a bit again. "Every day, my love " she admitted with a chuckle, letting out a soft moan as his fingers went inside her. She loved it when he teased her.

Richard was content having Krystal control the details of his life. Since he had come awake, she had controlled most every thing he did, but then he hadn't known much but her beautiful body, and being waited on hand and foot. It wasn't hard to take, and he was getting spoiled. It didn't hurt at all that he was completely taken with Krystal's body. Requests like having her be half naked all the time were beginning to seem perfectly normal to him.

Krystal chuckled and moaned a bit. Had she been a bit to submissive? Maybe. She'd think about taking the power back. She nade a face. "When we go out i am putting on normal clothes. I do have an image to uphold." She told him flatly, meaning it was final. While she didn't care what she wore or didn't when they were alone. She didn't want her younger fands to think dressing slutty was a good thing. krystal smiled. "Its more for the sake of my fans. Our fanbase is mostly hirls in theirnlate tweens to late 20's. I don't want to glanourize being slutty any." She admitted so he would understand her reasoning wasn't for herself. Krystal was fairly exhibitionist when she wasn't in public.

"I know you have a stage life" he said. "and I know you spoil me, just the same, I do love your body, and its really fun seeing you in revealing clothes. Its only you I want to see like that." He smiled at her.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "I know, and I don't mind walking around stark naked, really, its just i have an image to keep up. Only you get to see my slutty side." She said with a smirk, kissing now at his neck. She enjoyed teasing him, though secretly she wanted to tie him up and have her way with him. Krystal had always been a fan of BDSM, though she was more the dom than the sub. She wondered what he would think about trying out being kinky like that...

"So you have a kinky side?" he asked her teasing. " I would love to see it. Stark Naked would be fine too!" from his perspective, the wilder she was around him the better. He had no idea of her Dominant tendencies, so to him kinky just meant sexy and sexy was good as far as he was concerned.

Back
Top Bottom