Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

Krystal smiled. "Coffee it is then love. Would you like flavored or regular? I'm not a coffee drinker, but my friends are, so I keep it around. I have regular, chocolate raspberry, vanilla, and hazelnut." She explained, walking over to him to give him a kiss. Her mouth tasted of the hibiscus rosehips tea she had just been drinking, and she smelled still of the hospital. She would change that, deciding to take a bath with him in her very large tub. The coffee maker dinged that the water was ready, and she lifted the keurig top so she could put the k cup in, waiting for his choice. She was so glad to be home. Her maid, elaine, came into the penthouse, looking worried. "Oh, miss krystal, don't strain yourself!" She said excitedly and krystal smiled back at her. "I'm not. I'm just making my boyfriend som coffee." She told the woman, who had gone onto her room to put away the clothes inbher suitcase.

"Plain and strong" Richard answered. as he continued listening to the music and looking around from his wheel chair. He reasoned that with the size of the house and the freedom to use a wheelchair he would get ten times the exercise he was at the hospital. He had no way of knowing if he would ever walk again, but his arms became stronger every day, He soon discovered that by pressing down on the wheels of his chair, he could lift his entire body off the seat.
He lso found that he could easily let Krystal sit on his huge palm and easily lift her with one arm.

He looked around the large family room, it was nearly as big as a gym, and had vaulted ceilings. "I could almost play wheelchair basketball in here if I had a ball and some baskets."

Krystal smiled. "You got it." She said with a smile, giving him a kiss before putting his coffee pod on. After a few minutes, she put a few creamers in hit, and handed it to him. "Here you go love." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek as she sat next to him on the couch, flipping the 75 inch flatscreen on. She had been watching fuse before she left for work that day, and they were running a special on her band. She blushed as she shut off the music. "Well, isn't that a coicidence." She said kind of sarcastically, making a face that said she wondered if he cared about her changing the channel. Krystal cuddled into him, hoping for him to recover fully. She wanted him to have all that he had before. She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, it is a big place. Daddy had it designed just for me. This whole top floor is ours." She said smiling at him. His wheel chair was over in the closet. If he asked, shed get it for him.

He spotted her guitar in the corner of the room "Lemme see the axe" he said pointing at it. "turn the amp on while your over there". He saw here shoot him a look, like what??? "You think your the only one who plays? Lemme see it!" He poked her a bit wanting her to get up and get the guitar.

Krystal smiled and chuckled a little. "As you wish love. Its justba little surprising." She said, though her grin showed that she was glad. It would be great to be able to write songs and play with him. She turned the amp on and plugged in the guitar, blushing a little as she handed it to him. This was her special guitar, given to her by her grandmother before she died, so it was very important to her. "You're the only one i've ever let use this guitar. Its my prized possession." She said with a soft smile, siting back down next to him. She was curious to hear what kind of rifts he would play.

" A classic les paul! Its a fine instrument. He looked it over a moment before starting a classic blues rif. "You got a bass? we really need a bass! You can play bass cant you?" He hoped she could. He really needed that 12 bar sound right now. For the moment he played on without it. Something straight out of New Orleans. He knew it wasn't her style exactly but it was perfect for the classic guitar he held in his hands, and it sounded great. "Funny thing is I have no idea where I learned that. "

Krystal nodded, going to get her bass guitar. It was also a dark blue, and it was a gibson, though she had forgotten the name of the bass. "You probably have a sort of amnesia from whatever caused the coma, love." She explained, dusting off her bass. She hardly played it anymore. She played along with him, closing her eyes as tears threatened. It was a song she was all to familiar with, one that her grandmother had played for her when she was young. A pure new orleans soul her grandmother had been, despite falling in love with a wealthy oil and steel man from texas. Krystal had never met her grandfather, but she was often told by her mother she was like him. She sang softly, putting her own words to the classic blues they were playing. They were words painted in the long since bottled pain of her grandmother's death. Sometimes, she supposed, she needed this sound to remind her that her grandmother was still watching out for her.

Richard was playing on instinct, but it was fully natural, and really beautiful. When he saw the chord it struck in Krystal's heart it really made him wail. It was full of the soul that inhabited it. Richard played with out stopping for over an hour. When he did stop, he leaned over and kissed Krystal. "Thank you sweety." he said as he handed over her guitar. He just laid back and closed his eyes, his mind drifting off with the tunes.

Krystal smiled, kissing him back. "You're welcome love." She said softly, replacing her guitar and bass, and sitting back veside him, flipping the tv back on only to see some re runs of sailor moon. She cuddled into him, watching silently, kissing him here or there. She was just glad yo have someone with her and not be alone in her large penthouse. After awhile, she turned the tv back oof in favor of playing her guitar. A hauntingly beautiful melody came from it as she wrote down lyrics, depicting how she had met richard. "It started with a dream. I saw you. You called out for help. I found you. (Chorus) I found you, my love. Save me from this loneliness. Save me from this loneliness, my ghostly lover." She sang as she wrote, strumming her guitar. She hadn't told him she could see ghosts yet. It hadn't been relavent until now.

As he heard the words, he smiled. He recognized the story immediately, but he didnt understand why there were ghosts involved. When she finished the song he couldn't wait to ask. "what is with the ghosts in our story??" He looked at her puzzled as he hugged her close.

Krystal cuddled into him, a small sigh escaping her. She took in a breath. "I know how crazy this will sound, but ever since I was a little girl, i've been able to see ghosts. I found you because your ghost called out to me. You see, ghosts can always tell when they've found someone who can help them, usually with unfinished business. In your case, it was to save you from dying." She explained, her expression showing just how worried she was. It wasn't exactly a normal talent that people had, and if it was, it was never talked about. She had never told her bandmates about her "power" save matt, who she was as close with as if he were her brother. She was sure he would come to the penthouse to apoligize and introduce himself once he had a chance. She would sing him her new song then. He would understand the song, and understand why she loved richard so. She gave him a kiss. "You inspire me, you know. My mind is full of music because of you." She told him, smiling lightly, though her eyes showed she still worried about him thinking her crazy.

Richard didn't know what to say, but he though for quite a while, then asked "My ghost came to you?" was I already dead or what? " he found this whole idea very confusing, but he had no other choice but to believe her. Any explanation for waking up from a coma and finding yourself being fucked silly by a beautiful young girl was likely to be unconventional. If he could have pinched himself he would have been black and blue. But in thend it had not been a dream, but rather a dream come true, and here was that same girl, still laying next to him in her furry pajamas and willing to be his playmate as often as he liked.

Just the thought made him hard. Though she was no longer bottomless he slipped his hand inside her pants and began to tease her clit, knowing he would soon have her pants on the floor, and perhaps she would be entirely naked.

Krystal shook her head. "No. You weren't. Just in a coma. Your ghost would flicker in and out. That usually suggests that the person in question is a ghost seeking help but the body keeps pulling it back." She explained, cuddling into him. It certainly wasn't normal circumstances that brought them together, but they were together nonetheless. She had fallen in love with him, and she hardly knew anything about him. If that wasn't true love, she didn't know what was.

She gave him a light kiss, making a face that suggested her usual comment of "you just can't get enough of me, can you?" She didn't protest though as he played with her clit. He was always so gentle and loving. A small moan escaped her. He was right. She would likely be naked in no short time.

If Krystal had been just some random girl he had met, he might have felt as though what he was doing was a bit over the top, but then that was not the case, His first sight of her wass looking down between her naked tits to see his steel hard cock disappearing inside her again and again, and again. They had a different perspective, so he continued with what for them was barely light foreplay. As he continued his teasing he happened to think about how much things would bbe changing when a new born baby arrived. It would be an adjustment to say the least for both of them, but one he was ready to embrace.

Krystal closed her eyes and relaxed into his arms. There was just something so comforting and safe about being with him, she couldn't explain it. She jut fit so perfectly with him. She sighed happily, day dreaming about what it was gong to be like to be a mother. It would certainly be different, and they certainly wouldn't be having as much sex, but she could embrace it. Krystal liked the thought of being with him for a long time, their whole lives perhaps. She liked the idea of waking up every morning with him, instead of alone like she always had before. She finally had someone to share her life with. Krystal smiled lightly. "So, i'm thinking of putting the nursery next to the music room. I often play piano inn there." she admitted, still leaning into him, small moans escaping her here or there.

Richard chuckled at her. Here she was soaking wet and drenching his palm as he played at her opening and she was chatting nonchalantly about nurseries, and playing piano. He begam to wonder just what it might take to make her really hot and bothered now. What ever it was he guessed he had plenty of time and no one else to spend it on, he would find out and she would be in for a ride. "I'm surprised you can still talk let alone relax as much as you are,."

it was Krystal's turn to chuckle now. "I suppose i'm so used to it now that its just like, no big deal. We do have a lot of sex." she said, giving him a light kiss as she chuckled again. Right now was one of those times she wished she had more than just the power to see ghosts. She really wanted another cup of tea, but she really didn't want to get off the couch. Not only was her boyfriend currently pleasuring her sexually, but she as very comfortable, and did not feel like getting up. "Elaine, make me another cup of tea, please?" she called out, knowing the woman was likely still putting away her clothes. Krystal's mind wandered a bit. She wondered about Richard, and about his life before the accident that caused his coma, and before her. He was such an amazing man, she wondered if there was someone out there waiting for him. She texted her PI. "find anything yet?" the text read, and she hi the send, waiting for an answer, delighted when he told her that he had found who Richard really was. This was certainly a big thing. "Love, i had a PI look into your past, and he's found something. If you like, later we could go over there and see hat he's found." she told him, small smile on her face, and curiosity in her eyes.

Richard kept up his play between her thighs. A look of forboding and fear came over his face. "What if im married and have a bunch of young kids?" he sked her. "What would we do then? Do we really need to know." The more richard thought about it the less he wanted to know. He liked this life he was living, and he didn't see how knowing the truth wound make anything better. He was about to be a father. That made everything netter.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "I suppose, but I think it would be better to know, so that if something like that were true, we could deal with it. I don't think that's the case though." She admitted, looking curious. She gave him a kiss, pulling him close. She knew he was worried about everything, about learning who he truly is. She drew shapes on his chest, Just wanting to be close to him. She could guess how scary this is for him, and she just wanted to make him feel better. "No matter what, you're not gonna loose me. I'll love you no matter what." She told him softly, kissing his cheek. She hoped that would help.

"I guess I better know the truth, whatever it is." he looked at the drawings she had drawn. "when we get done at the P.I. 's office, I'm going to get those inked! I love them. Before we go, though you are going to ride me like you did that first day. I will never forget waking up that way, no matter how long I live. You are my love forever, no matter what happened before." He pulled her onto his bare chest and lowered her wet slit over his rock hard cock. "Make me remember waking up again."

Krystal gave him a kiss as he picked her up and put her on his now rock hard cock. She smiled at him. "That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever told me." She said softly before giving him another kiss and pushing him down into the recliner of the couch, kissing down his body. She kept on kissing all over his body as she thrusted quickly, never breaking eye contact with him. She kissed his lips again, begging for entry into his mouth. Krystal was trying to make it every bit as good as the first time they had shared a bed. She hoped she was living up to that.

They made sweet love for the next twenty minutes until he filled her again with his seed. Had she not already been pregnant she surely would have been. They kissed and hugged until they fell asleep still completely entwined with one another. He slept like he hadn't in many days and when they woke it was late afternoon. "Can we still see the P.I.?" Richard asked. "I think I can face him now. I really don't care what my past is. I belong to you now. "

Krystal smiled giving him a kiss as she awoke, relaxing into his arms. She yawned a bit, taking the cup of tea that had been left on a warmer, and sipped it. "Of course we can, my heart. He keeps long hours." She said with a smile, giving him another kiss. She loved this man so much, and would do anything to make him happy. She smiled again, deciding to get some kind of ink herself after their visit to the PI. She smiled at him, pecking him with kisses everywhere. "Well, i'm going to get dressed. do you need me to call roomservice abd order tou some clothes? I'd guess you're a 34/38 pant and a 2x shirt. You have so many muscles." she commented, getting up and walking away, coming back quicky. Now she wore a dark blue harter top, black leather jacket, and a matching hip fitting leather pencil skirt. On her feet she wore simple dark blue stilletos, and her long blue hair was in a long, slick ponytail. She smiled at him. "So, what kind of things do you feel like wearing?" She asked, wanting to give him a choice.

"I'm a simple guy, jeans, a wife beater, and a denim jacket. Jockeys are up to you. I usually wear them, but what I wear is up to you. I don't need them if they will be in your way" he said with a snicker. He leaned back and drank a beer while he waited. When the clothes showed up with no underwear, he smiled at her. "I guessed you might do that" he smiled as she helped him dress.

Krystal chuckled. "I'm fairly sure I ordered the underwear, but oh well. I'll go with it." She admitted smiling at him and helping into his clothes. She pwrsonally always wore underwear unless she was wearing pajamas, because she didn't like the feelbof her naked twat on jean material. As a girl, her parts were more sensitive. When she finished, she gave him a kiss. "You look good." She admitted smiling at him aand going to get his wheelchair. While she had a feeling soon he wouldn't need it, right now he did. "Okay, PI's office, then tattoo parlor then, dinner? I wanna do something romantic for us." She said in a kind of a whiney tone, grinning at him. It was a known fact krystal spoiled the ones shenlived, and he was on the to her list.

Back
Top Bottom