Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

Krystal was a little startled by this sudden playing with her ass, but it felt so good she didn't care. She moaned as he played with her pussy and clit as well, damn he was good. Krystal wanted badly to kiss him, but at this present time she was sort of facing the wrong way. She looked out the window as she moaned, seeing her sister walking into the hospital. "crap! she's early!" she said with a sigh, wondering what she should do. "Sere, next time call! she says with a loud exasperated sigh, explaining to Richard.

He let her go and and sighed heavily. A few minutes late, her sister knocked at the door. He waited while she came in and the two talked.

The twins talked animatedly in Japanese, and Serena handed Krystal a blue bear plush. Krystal nodded her head in thanks as Serena pointed to the suitcases, both filled to the brim with clothes and other presents as well. About an hour later Serena left and it was just the two of them again. Krystal smiled at Richard and kissed him softly then spoke. "I'm sorry love. my twin sister tends to talk a lot. But i appreciate you being with me. I'd be so lonely with out you."

He wasn't going anywhere, even if he had wanted to, but in this case he wanted to stay. Just then the nurse came in and seeing Krystal still dressed, she said. "Get out of those clothes right now" the nurse set about undressing her right then and there. Richard just smiled as she was made naked in front of him. Only her long blue hair hiding any of her tiny form. Seeing the pajama's she had layed out, the nurse frowned. "You can wear the tops but not the bottoms. Did you happen to bring a night shirt or night gown instead?"

Krystal lookes at the nurse challengingly, her eyes showing slight annoyance. "No. i'm much more comfortable in pants. seems kind of sexist that males get to wear pants but i don't. its not like they're in the way." she said, sighing. It was really what she beleived too. Besides, didn't they say theyy wanted her as comfortable as possible? how could she be comfortable in that tacky thing.

The nurse looked at her and smiled the whispered in her ear " Just how long do you think those pants would stay on anyway? You two are like rabbits! Just take off the pants and go bottomless. It will be easier anyway. Besides that shirt covers everything ...barely...its sexy as hell and I can see from his eyes hed rather have you naked. You are a lucky girl." She waited for he to hand over the pants and thentaking all the clothes left the room.

Krystal chuckled a bit. "Yeah, i guess your right." She said handing the woman her clothes. She had never really liked wearing nightgowns, but she supposed she could make an exception, even if she knew she'd be cold. She smiled lighyly at Richard, giving him a light kiss as she got back into bed. The pretty blue haired woman was to tired to argue to much. Krystalbwrapped her smallish arms around his waist, giving him another kiss. She hi oped he would recover soon. She hated seeing him so helpless. "I think i'd like to paint something. Im not sure what thpugh."she admitted, wondering about painting him. She supposed he wouldn't really mind, but she didn't know.

Richard smiled as she snuggled up to him, He struggled but got his along her back so she was tucked in next to him. Being she was small his hand was easily able to cup her bottom, and he slowly pulled up the hem of her pajama top with his fingers so he could touch her soft skin. he pulled her thigh up so it rested on his hip and he was the easily able to play with the warm wet flesh between. He loved the feel of her wetness and took great joy at how her little body squeezed his fingers and soaked his hand. They were going to use many sheet changes because of this, but thinking of what he was doing to her kept his mind active and made him improve by the minute.

Krystal snuggled closer to him, shivering a bit as she yawned. She really was quite cold. While her folds were warm and usually very wet for him, the rest of her body was like an icecube. She wrapped the up tightly in the blankets, almost as if they were a giant burrito, but still she shivered. She pressed the call button. "Nurse, i need a few more blankets. Im freezing" she said, snuggling closer still to richard.

Richard wanted to have her climb on top of him. He was warm and it would certainly help. "oo on ttoop " he chocked out with effort. He tried to pick her up with his hand and put her there, but he didn't have the coordination yet. Just then the nurse came in with warm blankets and covered them both. For the moment he tried to just relax and let her enjoy the warmth. While he enjoyed playing in her wet folds with his fingers. As he did he remembered what it was like seeing her panty covered pussy in his face. Though he had no idea if he could, he thought about licking her. She was so wet. She seemed to be sleeping so he slipped to fingers inside her and tried to sleep.

Krystal snuggled as close to him as she could, relaxing into him. He was safety for her. She gave him a light kiss as the nurse came in with the extra blankets, her shivering stopping. He did help her v warm up, the blankets just held in the heat. Once she was warm enough to relax fully, she fell asleep in his arms, the anemia taking its toll. Krystal could feel as he put his fingers inside her, mentally chuckling to herself as she fell asleep.

Richard laid there for with her for almost an hour listening to the wonder of her soft breathing next to him. He soon noticed that the feeling and control was spreading from the few centers where it had begun. He was beginning to feel stiff, as though he had been in one position far to long, when unconsciously he simply rolled over next to her and wrapped his arm around her pulling her against him. It was a full minute before he realized what he had done. Excitedly he tried to move his legs. They would move a little! but not much. He wanted to wake her but didn't deciding that she needed her sleep. Now on his side, he could see her fully for the first time and he couldn't resist exploring. She was sound asleep, and he wondered if she were conscious of his touch at all, but touch he did.

Krystal let out a soft sound as he touched her, waking slowly from a good dream. Her eyes opened to see her facing him, and she looked confused a moment before she realized she was still in the same posistion as she was before. "You moved! I'm so excited." She told him, giving him a kiss. She was excited to know he was getting better. It almost felt as though she was healing him with her touches. Krystal didn't think that possible, despite knowing seeing ghosts wasnt exactly a normal thing either.

"Yyes iit jjust ssorta happened" he stuttered out with a grin "gget oon tttop" were his next words as he rolled on his back. The reason was immediately obvious and bobbing slowly with his heartbeat. He was hard as a stone. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into a 69, There in front of him were those luscious pouty labia he had dreamed about most of the night. He pulled her back till he could reach them with his tongue, and dove in deep. She was more than he even expected. He teased her little clit and was rewarded with cream, which he took as quickly as it was given.

Krystal let out a tiny meep sound as she was pulled, but smiled. She chuckled. "Someone's happy to see me." She joked, kissing the top of his cock before she took it all in her mouth. For whatever reason, she'd never had a gag reflex. She let out a soft and surprised moan as he licked her, but it was obvious she liked it by the way she started to go harder and faster on his throbbing cock. No one but him had ever licked her like that, so it wasn't ling before she came in his mouth. While krystal hadn't been a virgin when she met him, no man had ever had the forsite to realise shenhad needs too.

His arms were regaining their strength and he surprised her by picking her up in the air and turning her around. Before she knew it her soaking wet pussy was balls deep on his ready cock. She had him really close, so when he pressed a sloppy kiss to her mouth and drove in deep. He couldn't hold back. His load had been brewing all night and was getting delivered deep in her womb. His body relaxed and he smiled ear to ear knowing she had received his potent seed again. He wondered in his mind what their child might be like. He knew that was coming, it was a forgone conclusion, just a matter of when.

Krystal made another meep sound as she was picked up, but she smiled at him. She kissed him back, letting out a moan as his cock plunged in deep inside her. She smiled at him, feeling his seed go deeo inside her. She kissed at his neck. "I think twins." She told him as if she knew what he was thinking about though she only guessed. She stroked his cheek lightly, giving him a kiss. Somehow now she knew everything was gonna be fine.

The nurses knew better by now than to walk in without knocking. Their schedules though would not be ignored. There was a knock and the voice of the nurse outside "five minute warning" she chirped. They knew by now what this meant. Richard lifted her off of him and sat her beside him on the bed. Another wet spot formed beneath her on the bed. There would be no secrets being kept of their activity. He waited while she cleaned him up and herself as well. They were still keeping her bottomless, so this was easy. She was sitting on the edge of the bed when the nurse entered. Richard propped himself up on his elbow.

"My My! we are making good progress, I'll schedule you some physical therapy. You young lady, are a different matter. Your red cell count is seriously low. I hope you are hungry, otherwise we will have to give you an IV. " A second nurse brought them breakfast. Eggs and bacon for Richard, But a 12 oz. steak and spinach salad for Krystal. "You see that she eats every bite!" the nurse charged Richard. "If she doesn't, paddle her cute little ass!" she said in a stage whisper to Rich.

Krystal smiled, quickly cleaning both of them up and giving him a light kiss. She smiled at uim. "You must be hungry. Do you need help eating?" She asked morebout of curiosity than anything, smiling at him. She wanted to make sure he was comfortable as well.

Krystal chuckled. "Ooooh.. steak...." was all that came from her mouth before her expression became that of a drooling anime character. She loved steak, and spinach was delicious as well, especially with ranch dressing, which she had been brought. She ate half her salad first, then went to town on that juicy steak. Richard was likely chuckling to himself if he was watching her. She really was devouring her food. Krystal had always been a big eater despite her size, so for her, this was nothing. Once she had finished her steak, she ate the rest of the salad, smiling contentedly as she laid down again. "Mmm, that was good."she admitted, smiling dreamily.

Richard managed to eat his meal but was uncoordinated and the eggs got messy, but he managed. "I'll need a bit of cleanup" he said with surprisingly clear speech. he waited while she cleaned him up then looked longingly out the window. It was a beautiful sunny day. When the nurse came back in he asked. "Can we go outside?"
"Only if you both promise to stay in wheel chairs. Absolutely no getting up! None! for either of you! I'll order some robes and a couple candy stripers to help you out.

Richard was really excited! The nurse too the dishes and left. "I can't wait! he said happily."

Krystal smiled lightly. "Of course love." She toldnhim, waiting for him to finish eating before she cleanedbhim up, giving him a soft kiss when done. Krystal smiled a little as she looked at the nurse, going to her suitcase. "I have a robe, but thank you." She said to the nurse, pulling out a black and red hand made kimono style bathrobe with a hello kitty print. She adored hello kitty, and her penthouse was adorned with it anywhere she could fine space, evenbthough her cooking supplies were mostly sailor moon based, straight from her last trip to japan. She gave richard another kiss. "Yes, it will certainly be nice. Looks beautiful out." She said smiling as she flippedbon the stereo to play crown the empire. Krystal loved rock music, and shenadored crown the empire. They are an awesome group of guys.

When the nurse arrived with a robe for Richard and two wheel chairs, They were helped in the chairs and wheeled out onto the grounds in the warm sun. It was the first sun Richard had felt in 6 months and he simply adored it. It made him feel alive. As a big Harley rolled by on the street nearby, Richard watched with rapped interest. "That looks familiar! and fun!" he said "can we eat lunch out here?" he asked the girls assigned to push them. "certainly, Aimee will stay with you while I get your lunches" "This is going to be a really nice day" he said as his speech was steadily improving.

Krystal smiled at his his excitement. It was so adorable. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I have a few of those. When we're able to leave, we could go for a ride. I'll take you to my penthouse. We'll have good fun." She said with a smil, eyes closing as she breathed in the crisp summer air. It was a mild day yoday, around 70, and low humidity, just like she liked it. Krystal gave him a light kiss on the lips, watching as their lunch came to them once again, she got a steak, this time with mashed potatoes. She eats happily. "Yes, iubitel, i think it will be too" she said, sipping her snapple iced tea.

(Adored one in romanian)

After a hour in the sun, Richard had reached his endurance limit, and with a full belly, He started to fade quickly. The candy stripers wer quickly aware of his situation, having seen it before, and called a quick end to the field trip. They were returned to their room with the slightest protest from Richard as he was helped out of the robe and back into bed. The nurse came back in and drew more blood from each of them and then tucked them in for an enforced nap. Richard curled up next to Krystal and fell asleep. the next thing he heard was a knock at the door.

Krystal got into bed next to him, snuggling close to him as the nursestucked them in. She gave him a light kiss, soon falling asleep again, so relaxed as she was in his arms. She was awoken by a knock at the door, and quickly snaked out of the bed to open it. She was pleasantly surprised by her closest friends and band members, matt, trey, blake and dan. "Come in guys. Im gonna lay back down." She said, smiling at them as she laid back down, cuddling into richard.

Trey huffed as he saw her in bed with another man. Wasn't she usually in a private room when she got sick? All the other times she had been. He made an annoyed face. "So, blue, who's this dude? I thought you always asked for a private room?" He asked, looking frustrated and almost angry. Krystal was supposed to be his girlfriend. Nog some random strangers. "Guys, this is richard." Krystal said softly, smiling. All the other guys could tell she was happy with him. Trey huffed again. "So, what happened that you would pick some random guy you just met over a close friend?" He asked, and she could see how mad he was though he was keeping himself in check. He really wanted to scream at the other man though, accusing him of taking his girl. "I think we should vote krystal out of the band. Seems she's to good for us now." He huffed, walking towards the door for effect.

Back
Top Bottom