Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

Richard smiled again and struggled to speak "yyyooourrre miiinnnne, aaaalllll miiinne". The doctor's mouth literally fell open. "Miss, are you working? If not I want you to work for the hospital. At least until he is well. You have done more in a day than we have in six months! We will make the room comfortable for you to live here with him 24-7 and provide you anything you need."

Krystal smiles at the doctor, but shakes her head. "That's unnecessary doctor. I only live 2 blocks from here in the Kobayashi family hotel. My father owns it. I can easily get here first thing in the morning. Payment is not necessary either. I've plenty of money." She says to him, her head still resting on Richards shoulder. Krystal thought to herself happily as she kissed Richards cheek, knowing she had finally found what she had been looking for all her life. Someone to love her. Granted, her parents, although they are divorced, loved her very much, but no man ever seemed to see her as a woman. To them, she was just one of the guys. She knew now she'd never be lonely again, and that was all she rally wanted. Krystal cuddled close to him and looked out the window, her mind wandering to a memory of long ago. She was in the park with her father, playing in the sand box when a boy came up to her and played with her. It was the only memory she had of having a true friend, and now that she looked back she was almost completely sure it was him.

"You don't understand, it almost seems as though every minute your with him he improves. I want to make it so you can stay as long as possible. Besides you will be paid by the hour every hour you are here. The insurance company pays us for 24 hour care. We can easily pay you $20 an hour, 24 hours a day if you want it. It will save nursing time, and heal Richard faster. Everybody wins. Think about it, the doctor said. He then turned to the nurses. "Get them a double bed and take out any unneeded medical equipment." Young lady", he said turning back to Krystal, decorate any way you like."

The doctor shook Krystal's hand and left smiling as he notated Richards's chart.

The nurse did as she was told, moving out all the equipment he didn't need. Krystal watched with a smile as she did this, still pretty tired. She had been feeling unusually anemic lately, so she decided her best bet was to ask the nurse. "nurse, could you do me a favor and check my blood levels? I've been feeling anemic again lately." Krystal said with a smile, looking to Richard to say not to worry. When she saw the room redecorated, she envisioned some blue roses and a stereo, with some soft blue rugs at the foot and sides of the bed. Krystal would have to go out and buy them, but she really didn't want to leave him. She just couldn't bring herself to do it. The pull was just to much.

She looked a little sad and the nurse found out she didn't want to leave, she said, "Don't worry, we are supposed to make it easy for you to stay." She went to the reading rack, and found a home improvement magazine. She handed it to her and said "Pick out what you want, we'll have maintenance get whatever you want." In the mean time, up on the bed with you and lay your arm flat, I'm going to draw some blood."

"alright." she said with a wide smile as she hopped up on the bed again next to Richard, laying her right arm flat. She used the other arm to look at the cover of the magazine, deciding already she'd like the dresser on the front cover. She'd probably have to get some of her clothes from the pent house, but she was to tired at the moment to care. She watched the nurse draw the blood rather morbidly, amused by it almost. Krystal guessed he'd probably think she was weird if he knew that. when the nurse was done, she smiled at her and muttered a small thank you, cuddling close to Richard. she looked through the magazine, circling the things she wanted in red ink and then handing the magazine back to the nurse. "I think that's all for now, but also I would like some blue roses and two teddy bears and some balloons. it will give a get well feel to the room." she said to the nurse with a smile.

Richard lay there smiling, and with a great deal of effort got his arm wrapped around her waist his hand enjoying the feel of the smooth skin of her flat belly. "it doesn't look like your going very far" the nurse said smiling as she left with the magazine in hand. She closed the door on the way out.

"no, it would appear not." she said with a smile as she watched the nurse leave, cuddling close and resting her head on his shoulder. Krystal really was very tired. So tired in fact, she fell asleep in his arms. She just loved being with him. He was so comfortable and they fit together perfectly. she liked that. Krystal didn't dream this time though, she simply slept, feeling safer than she'd ever been in his arms.

Richard was just getting accustomed to being awake, and it almost seemed like a new experience for him. With her beside him, he worked hard trying to get his arms to work, he started to explore her sleeping body with his hand. His fingers were long and slender, an artists hands. She couldn't know that he loved to paint. He slid them down her flat belly, and across the hollow of her hips and down into her panties. He felt the heat at her mound and began to explore it. She was warm and oh so moist. He smiled at the feeling.

Krystal remained sleeping a little while, until the sun awoke her. She yawned a little and then smiled at Richard, only half aware of what he was doing. "You just can't get enough of me can you?" she said with a wide toothy smirk as she kissed him long and languidly, running her fingers through his hair. She loved kissing him. something about the way his lips felt on hers, it was just amazing. She couldn't imagine life without him.

"Yyyyoouuurrrr WWWeetttt" he said in his still slurred speech. as they broke the kiss, and he slipped a finger deep inside her, continuing to explore. His cock was hard again and making an obvious tent in the sheet that covered them. For the first time, he was able to turn his head just a little. and look in her eyes as she laid next to him on the bed. Every hour almost, he was learning new things, still he could barely move any of his body.

"its probably because of you love." she said with a slight gasp as he put his fingers inside her. Krystal moaned loudly and kissed him, not noticing the knock on the door. the nurse had come back with all the things she had asked for. Krystal quickly hopped on top of Richards cock and layed on top of him, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible as the nurse popped in again, her test's results in hand. "so what are my test results/" she asked with curiosity as she cuddled close to Richard and smiled brightly.

The nurse blushed bright red, but by know was surprised by nothing she saw in this room. Richard took full advantage, and plunged his hard cock deep inside her wet slit. His grin grew wider, and he sighed with satisfaction, almost obscuring the nurses words as she told Krystal that she was severly anemic and that she was being admitted to the hospital, but the good news was that as an employee, her stay would be free.

Krystal smiled a little as she looked to Richard, but then frowned back at the nurse, more for her condition than anything. She hated being anemic. It really sucked. On the bright side though, she'd get to spend more time with Richard. She couldn't wait till he was better. She wanted to learn all about him, but didn't want to strain him too much. She loved him, and didn't want to do more harm than good.

When Richard heard that she would be kept overnight and would not be going home, his face brightened. He looked up at her and kissed her softly. "SSSStaayyy wwwithhh meee?" he stuttered out the question to her hopefully. The answered was confirmed immediately when the nurse slipped a patient arm band on Krystal and the room number was the same as his , 219.

"of course. I'll have to stay it looks like, since it appears i'm anemic, Again." she frowned at the thought of being anemic again, but then smiled. now she could spend as much time with him as possible. it was what she had allways said was something god in disguise.

They were interrupted by a second nock at the door and the sound of a man's voice saying "Maintenance". At that point she was still laying on his chest, astride his body, and he knew that she would have to get down and make them both decent. He released his grip on her waist so that she could get up.

"coming! she said happily as she threw her clothes back on then kissed Richard quickly. Krystal then proceeded to open the door to let the men in, smiling at the 3 dozen blue roses they were bringing in, and all the stuff she asked for including the fuzzy blue carpets, awesome stereo and other things as well. She handed Richard a dark blue bear and smiled, hoping he'd like it. it was a sort of a get well present.

Richard smiled at the bear and set it beside him then said "IIId rrraatther hhaaavvee you!" he watched as the men helped Krystal rearrange the room. When they had finished with the rest of the room, the maintenance supervisor called the nurses who rolled Richard out of the room while they installed the queen size double bed.

"That will work. Can i have stars and moons printed sheets and a comforter? Preferably on a blue background. I just love stars and moons, and I think it will work well with the rest of the room. Oh, I should probably have someone get some of my clothes from my penthouse.." she said, half talking to them and half talking to herself. Krystal decided it was best to have her sister Serena come and bring her some clothes, she would probably be coming to see her anyway. She pulled out her cell and dialed the number, and her sister picked up almost immediately. "Krys? you okay? I heard you were in the hospital!" she frantically said in her high pitched worried Japanese. "Hai, Serena. I am okay, just anemic and working for the hospital to help some one. Can you please go to the pent house and pack me a suit case of clothes? My black and pink hello kitty bathrobe mommy made me and my matching pj's and slippers too if you don't mind. Oh, and don't forget to tell my little niece and nephew I'm okay. I'm sure Tenshi is worried sick." she says with a light smile, as Serena tells her alright and also tells her that she'll be there in an hour. Krystal simply says okay and hangs up, then continues to watch the maintenance men do their job.

"SSSSiiiitttt ooonnnn mmyyy bbeeedd ppleeaasse" He wanted her close, even though being in the hall there wasn't much they could do. He had become used to the warmth of her body. It gave him peace and it made him feel loved. He looked at the small woman with love in his eyes. He wanted her next to him so badly. He hoped the maintenance men would soon be through and they would have their room again.

Krystal sat beside him and kissed his head, cuddling close. "better?" she asked, looking to him and sitting in his lap. Krystal's long blue hair wrapped around them like a blanket, and she layed beside him, still dog tired. She put her head on his chest, cuddling close, listening to the sound of his heart beat.

He smiled at her and was surprised at her affection for him in such a public place. He had never experienced someone quite so open to show her emotion and affection. It was something that endeared her to him most of all as she snuggled in next to him he struggled a bit but was able to wrap his arm around her tiny body, and his huge hand rested on the curve of her ass, covered only by the thin cotton skirt.

Finally the maintenance workers had the bed set up and the nurses made it up with clean sheets and blankets and then rolled them in the room and closed the door. The nurses helped him into the bed with the help of lift and then handed Krystal a hospital gown, and a bag for her clothes before leaving the room and closing the door.

"Ugh, man I hate wearing these. i can't wait till sere gets here with my pajamas. I'd much rather be in those." She says with a sigh, not bothering too put on the gown and just cuddling close to him on the now bigger bed. Krystal looked around and was quite proud of her work, she had decorated the room quite well. "i wonder what he thinks of it?" she thinks to herself as she softly kisses his lips.

He again wrapped his arm around her body, but this time pulled up her skirt and gripped her bare ass. His fingers played at her crack and soon found her warm wet core. He slipped a finger deep inside her. Pulling it out he spread her wetness from one end of her crack to the other. His fingers continued exploring her and his thumb found her tight little rosebud. As his middle finger explored her wet pussy, he rubbed it gently with his thumb.

Back
Top Bottom