Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom or Sub or anything in between (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saria

Star

About Me:

I've been writing / RPing for 10+ years.

I'm open to thread RPs (or server RP on discord) - No request for PM RPs here please.

MxM only. Any rating, setting, or genre. See below for more.

Currently seeking plot with smut.

I am up for almost any setting/genre aside from horror. I prefer fantasy or modern, though am open to other ideas.

Most of my posts will be made in the late afternoons CST.

I prefer plot, story- or character-driven RP. I am however open to a smut-driven RP though it may not continue past the smut unless a plot develops after.

I don't play or play with characters under 17 unless they are side characters and not involved in anything sexual.

Requirements

1. Literate and well-read. I can handle mistakes here and there, but bad grammar turns me off faster than anything.

2. Decent-sized posts - generally at least 1 paragraph (I understand writer's block or the situation may cause them to be shorter). If you give me more, I will do my best to match it. If you give me less than 3 or 4 sentences, I'm going to feel like you are not interested in the RP and lose interest as well.

3. No god-modding, even indirectly (changing scenes in the middle of a post without my character having a chance to agree or object, etc.)

4. If you get bored, or the RP stalls out for you, or your muse takes a break, just let me know. It happens.

5. If I am really into a scene, I can easily put out several paragraphs... I feel like maybe this intimidates some people. I'm sorry if that's so. Please don't feel obligated to match my post if it's too long. One or two paragraphs is fine if that's all you are inspired to respond with - so long as you don't give me less than three sentences. (Though if less than a paragraph is your norm, I don't think I'm the RP buddy you're looking for.)

6. If I PM you, please please respond to it, whether you are still interested in the RP or not. If there's no response and no post within a week of PMing (and you've been online) I'll consider the RP closed.

Dub-con

If I'm playing dom, I prefer consensual, and unless created for a specific role, my characters will always prefer consensual.

On the other hand, I have very little problem playing the sub in non-con, though I would expect your character not to suddenly fall in love with mine after the first (few) attack(s).

As for likes/dislikes:

Faves

Angst (is a must for anything long-term) - specifically anguish or regret over choices made during the RP, or heartache evolving from said choices. I don't consider outside / environmental events causing torment as 'angst' (I'm not opposed to them, I just don't get the same satisfaction from them). If the character blames him/herself for the event and believes to be the cause, that's slightly different.

Plot (also a must for anything long-term)

Fantasy or AU setting
Kitsune
Light-to-medium bondage
Fiesty subs
Dom x Dom / power struggle
Dom x Sub
Poly relationships
Master x Pet
Frustration / teasing
Tentacles / vines (rather specific about these)

For more details of what I'm willing to do you can look over my f-list

Will NOT do:

Vore
Gore (in a sexual nature at least)
Vampires / werewolves
Anything belonging in the toilet

Specific cravings / Possible plots
(Fandoms - characters listed first are the ones I would like to play):

Yuri on Ice

Generic Pairings: No preference on which role played unless specified

Prince x Servant / slave
Prince x Hostage Prince
Dom x Sub
Trainer x New Slave
Pirate / Thief / Knight / Warrior x Male whore (works in a male brothel)
Knight / Prince / Tavern Owner / Brothel Owner x Street Urchin
Reluctant Master x (un)willing servant / slave
Friend with crush x Oblivious friend
Best friend x Best friend
Steampunkish gunslinger x ???

:heart: Owner x Slave(s)

Looking to play a male neko / kitsune slave, or a pair of twins. This can either be a cruel or romantic type of thing. The slave(s) can either be sold / captured / unwilling or grew up knowing that's what they'd be or completely dependent / craving attention, etc.

Conversely, they could also be the owner(s).

Will add other ideas as they come. Feel free to PM me with any interest or questions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few notes to keep in mind before getting into an RP with me:

* I'm very open to ideas and quick to form some kind of overall theme and respond with some suggestions if you take a few moments to put the effort in. I like to chat and bounce ideas off at least enough to get an idea of what we're both going to be getting / contributing to the RP before starting. It also helps to see if our personalities work well - I like to feel like we can chat and continue bouncing ideas about the RP as it progresses.

** I am not exactly picky about who I RP with, but I am reliant on your posts to keep my interest and the creative juices flowing. I give as much as I get - if the posts grow shorter and shorter, it will eventually lead to it stalling out.

*** I try to give an RP at least 5 - 8 posts on each side before I make a decision about it not working. Please don't take it personally if this happens; there are several factors that play into this - mostly though it's just that our RP styles don't click for me and is not something that can be explained or reasoned.

Current RPs: First listed are my characters

Captive Prince
Emperor x Pirate King

~*~*~*~ PLEASE DO NOT POST A REPLY HERE - SEND A PM ~*~*~*~​

RE: M x M / Dom seeking sub or other dom / Fandom / Original

Updated title and non-con section and added to a plot idea.

Bump and edits / additions

I shall request, hazzah.

I would like to role play a twin/twin // Dom/sub, please. :3 For plot it could be an unmentionable amount of things but really anything you would like.

RE: M x M (Possible M x F) / Dom or sub seeking sub or other dom

4th page bump, edits, additions to plots

RE: Currently seeking Master / Owner - M x M preferred

Bump. Edits. Updated title with current craving

RE: Looking for Dom or Sub or anything in between

Bumps. Edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom