Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male for roleplaying over YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlbeengirls

Super-Earth
I'm looking for someone who roleplays over YIM. I find it much easier to roleplay over there.
I'm into storybased, realistic setting, the time and era doesnt matter, it can be an older era like Romans or something modern. I like dramas and romances in the roleplay, not a lovey dovey type of romance but something with more twists and dramas. Smut and sex scenes are okay as long as they don't take the whole roleplay, something like 60%-70% plot and 30%-40% smut would work for me.
If you want to dicuss ideas and roleplays, please PM me and see if we can come up with something.

Girlbeengirls said:
I'm looking for someone who roleplays over YIM. I find it much easier to roleplay over there.
I'm into storybased, realistic setting, the time and era doesnt matter, it can be an older era like Romans or something modern. I like dramas and romances in the roleplay, not a lovey dovey type of romance but something with more twists and dramas. Smut and sex scenes are okay as long as they don't take the whole roleplay, something like 60%-70% plot and 30%-40% smut would work for me.
If you want to dicuss ideas and roleplays, please PM me and see if we can come up with something.

How about a medieval romance? You are the daughter of a dead earl living alone in a castle. I am the youngest son of a Lord who finds your castle and asks for refuge?

Blannan said:
Girlbeengirls said:

How about a medieval romance? You are the daughter of a dead earl living alone in a castle. I am the youngest son of a Lord who finds your castle and asks for refuge?

Nope, sorry. Not what I'm looking for.

Girlbeengirls said:
Blannan said:
Girlbeengirls said:

Nope, sorry. Not what I'm looking for.

OK..do you want to suggest something yourself? I'm pretty flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom