Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for storytellers 🦄 MxAny

Minako2012

Star
~PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST!~

• I RP as Male/Female/Intersex and I'll play Anthro characters
  • I prefer longterm RPs with a ratio of 75% Plot/25% Sex
  • I'm a semi-literate roleplayer, I'm going to be upfront I get anxious about writing more than a paragraph but I'm working to overcome that.
  • I only roleplay via PMs and Threads because I like the paragraph format.
  • If you start a roleplay with me but aren't feeling it feel free to speak up.
  • No characters under the age of 17 or over the age of 45.
  • Put a 🦄 in your pm me to me to prove you've read my rules.
  • My F-List the Maybe list means it's up for discussion.
Genres
Just jumping off ideas, some may be more fanfic tags but eh.
  • Slowburn romance
  • Hurt/Comfort stories
  • Fantasy/Adventure
  • Soft Sci-fi
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Angst and Pining
  • Found Family
  • Enemies to Lovers

Pairings
Preferred role in red
  • Classmates
  • Roommates
  • Supernatural Creature/Human
  • Witch/Normal Person
  • Knight/Prince (Princess)
  • Knight/Knight
  • Witch Hunter/Witch
  • Teacher/Student
  • Demon/Human
  • Coworkers
  • Anthro/Human
  • Prince/assassin or Prince(ss)

Plot Cravings
  • Bullies were always a problem and Albert was no stranger to their bullshit. Unfortunately when he is in the midst of a particular bad day his bully catches him alone and he quite literally bites back.
  • Lucas was cursed, people who came into contact with him found themselves plagued by misfortune. He was called Jinx so often growing up he'd decided to let that be his nickname. When he turned 18 his parents told him the truth, his great grandfather had insulted the Fairy King and in retribution his family had been cursed. In desperation he seeks out this King to beg for him to reverse the curse by any means necessary.
  • He was the right hand man of the prince, a newly appointed duke, whose just been told he is getting a bride. His bride to be however, is not the nobleman's daughter he was expecting.

Original Topics
  • When creatures that were believed to be mythological start to pop up over the world it seems as if the time of man was over. Government agencies start to crop up in order to either exterminate or assimilate these new additions to the world. One such agency employs a variety of creatures and the most current target for assimilation is a young half breed they send their best agent to retrieve her/him before he/she is killed by another agency or one of his/her own.
  • Reese had always been there for his little brother, even when their mom had decided to take off shortly after Reese's 16th birthday. He spent the next three years learning how to take care of his brother and keep the only family he has with him. Things start to deteriorate though after a new teacher takes over his brother's class. Reese gets into some trouble and has to beg for help from this stranger in order to keep his brother out of Foster care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom