Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[For SlaveFantasyGirl] You work for me now!

Sarah shot up form her kneeling position and walked over to the table. She picked a porcelaine chalice out of a cupboard on her way and qqickly filled it half way with wine carefull not to spill the expensive liquid. Whens he was done she returned and kneeledin front of him to serve him the wine. She held it out with both hands so he could take it. When he had he pinched her nipple another time this time the other making it hard. She whined at that as she did not understand why it felt so good.

When he nodded that the wine tasted good she ran for the kitched earning a shocked and slightly pissy look from Tilda like alway when she met her. Sarah proudly told her that she was allowed to share the dinner with her master and Tilda just said that it was a waste which made her a bit sad. When the plate was ready she carried it up. This time it was slightly larger and heavier as her ration and her plate was also on the plate. She kneeled down and waited for him to pick is food up before she would dare to look what she could eat.

"master....?" she asked and looked up at him after he had picked something "may i ask something?" she asked and looked to the ground. She wanted to know what that weird tingling feeling was each time he touched her. Not only at the spot where she was touched but also in her stomach and chest. she did not understand it and she figured he would know as he caused it so much and it seemed so skillfull. Her green orbs watched him take a bite of his food as he smiled slightly figuring what she was going to ask if he let her.

He wanted her curious about her body and all the associated pleasures that were there for the taking. It was one of the reasons why he kept teasing her so much. Of course, the other and more important reason was that he himself found her young body maddeningly exciting. And in any case, the more she enjoyed it, the more he would enjoy her... so it was an all round win-win scenario.

When she asked permission, he had a feeling he knew where this was going. But decided to let her ask anyway. "Yes.. you may ask," he said as he tasted a piece of cheese. Tilda never missed by much and the cheese was excellent. He was sure the rest of the spread would be equally good. There were sausages, bread, cheese, nuts and a mildly spiced pork shank roasted over the spit.

First though he had another thought. "Looks like the plate is a little heavier today" he said and took the platter from her. Then moving his feet back he nodded to the floor just before his feet and said, "Get down on all fours and let's have a table!"

She looked up and smiled "i want to know what heppened with my body just now. and what always heappens wheny ou touch me in certain places master" she said and looekd up curiously watching him as he ate the food. He smirked at her question as if it was funny but did say nothing yet. Insead he ordered a table and that she would get on all fours. she did not understand what he meant witht hat and got on all fours as he had ordered.

Her small back would be enough to carry the plate as he placed it down on her back she flinched as the cold metal plate connected to her skin making it form goosbumps ad her nipples grow hard again due to the cold. She let out a soft whimper and loeok dupa t him a bit surprised but mostly feeling a bit abused. she really looked cute. Her head was between his knees and she crawle closer having no other choice than to rest her head on his thigh while she carried the plate. As otherwise she would have been to far away form him ad he would not have been able to eat.

After soem tiem she got used to holing her back so straighed and layed her head in his lap without asking for permission hoping it was alright to do so. He was eating and a little piece of bread fell down on his leg. Quickly she snapped and ate it chewing happily showing him how hungry she was in fact, yet she did not complain she weakly waited until he was done as she could not eat as long as the plate was on her back.

He chucked at the question. Even though he was expecting it, no answer came to him immediately. How do you explain something as natural and basic as human sexual response? What surprised him even more was she seemed completely innocent of anything remotely sexual. And that too at her age.

He could understand her being a virgin... but never knowing these feelings? Had she not, in her 16 years, never touched herself... never had an orgasm? He found it strange that her natural curiosity hadn't led her to try exploring her own body. His own life, being orphaned at such a young age, had been spent in the dirtiest parts of the cities. His world had been shared by cutthroats, thieves, whores and brigands. The concept that for all the poverty and hardships in her life, it had still been this sheltered was simply alien to him. He'd lost his own innocence pretty early in his life. And later he'd even paid to have a proper education from some of the most experienced in the field.

He saw how she gobbled up the little crumbs that fell from his hands and he took a sausage, dipped it in a little cheese and held it to her mouth so she could have a bite as well. He then went back to pondering her question. "It's called an orgasm, Don't tell me you've never experienced one before in your whole life!"

Sarah obeyed ad bit the sausage he held out for her. Much like a dog she did not want to resemble she snapped after it and ate it up quickly as she was so hungry "thanky ou master" she said weakly and smiled a sad smile. She did not know why but she could not give him a happy smile maybe because she always felt that he could violate her the next moment again. She nudged his leg and begged for more food as her sotmach rerally was empty and wathing her master eat was not something that helped.

"no i dont know that feeling i never had itbefore... Thats infact why i asked you master" she said and looked down then. Was he thinking bad of her now that she said she did not know. He seemed surprised so was it normal to know it meaning that she was unnormal? She was really worried about it. As he told her it was an orgasm she wasnt any more intelligent and did not know more than before her question.

She decided to let it slip and just moved to keep holding his tabled in a pleasant position for him. From time to time he would nip on hiw wine and she saw one drop flow down his chin and get lost in the colar of his clothes. She tried to lean back on her thighs so it would be easier for her to keep her back straight but she accidently leaned on the sore spots he had left with the riding crop in the morning and with a wince she was in the right position again.

When she jerked and moved the plate threatened to slide off her back. He slapped her face then... though he was careful not to be too hard, lest she drop the whole thing! "Be still! A shaky table is the mark of a poor craftsman. And in your case it would reflect badly on me! So unless you want me to 'fix' my table, you will be still!" he said sounding a little harsher than he intended.

Never had she enjoyed an orgasm. He felt an odd satisfaction in knowing that he'd given her her first true orgasm. He also knew then that it would be he who would deflower her... he might wait until she begged him to, but it would be him. What is it about men, he wondered, that every one of them would harbor a secret desire to bed a virgin, to be the first to plant his seed in her and claim her as his own. He smiled, and it wasn't a kind smile.. no it was one of undisguised lust. An overpowering need to possess this girl, body and mind filled him to bursting.

He helped her to some more food... feeding her a bite after every one of his own. In a much softer tone he inquired, even though he knew the answer already, "Well.. I must say that I am surprised. But tell me how did you like it, this new sensation?" He took another sip of his wine and then reached out and picked up a shard of cheese, he dipped it in the wine and held it out to her to try.

Her head was jerked to the side roughly a red mark on her soft cheek. She felt the pain a second later in whimpered. as the slapping sound was reflected by the wals making it sound even louder. She whimpered her hair hanging slightly in her face now fomr the movement of her head. Her cheek hurt so she rubbed it to her masters thigh to comfort it as she ould not use her arms without getting harmed anymore.

she heard his question and pondered. Then her lips opened and she replied "i liked it but i did not like tha pain" she admitted honestly fearing he might take a liking in hurting her now. softly she rested her cheek on his though as she suddenly smelled the wine. she looked up and aw the sheesebeing held in front of her mouth. She smelled it once more then shook a bit "im sorry i do not like the alcohol" she said and turned her head away form the cheese. She hated alcohol inf act but she would not tell him.

Her hands where slowly starting to shake along with her ellbows and arms. It was hard to keep that position completely straight for a long time and she muscles where exhausted. She did not say anything not did she whimper but her could tell form the way her arms shook she would give in soon. Or at least she would shift her position as she would nto dare to let it drop yet the position was too hard to hold.

He merely shrugged and popped the piece of cheese into his own mouth. Relishing the sweet wine and the salty cheese, he picked up another piece and offered it to her, without the wine this time. Putting aside the goblet of wine he tore off a piece of the meat and with a little bit of bread, he fed her with his hands. "The pain will stop as soon as you've learnt all my idiosyncrasies and learn not to displease me" he said.

"So... you think you'd enjoy it more if I were gentle? Hmm... you'll have to earn that then" he smirked at her. He could feel her arms tremble from the effort of holding her position without shifting for so long. They were close to finishing with dinner anyhow, so he let her stay like that a little while longer.. testing her resolve. He was sure she genuinely did not wish to drop that plate and knowing her natural aversion to pain, she wouldn't want to be punished for it either. Good enough motivation for her to push herself to beyond her limits to please him.

"But don't you know that what you felt is the most natural thing for a human to feel? In fact, it is also unique to our species." Maybe he should show her how to pleasure herself... it would be a treat to watch as well. And she can be as gentle as she wants too, he thought and grinned to himself.

She loeokd down in defeat as he told her he was just being rough and caused her pain because she was disobediant. She felt bad. Sure she messed up soemtime but she had never refused an order. If she messed up it was by accident but not because she did it on purpose. It hurt her alot to hear how he thought about it. Her gaze was fixed tot he ground while her arms trembled more beneetht he weight that was on ehr back.

She whimpered when her right arm nearly gave in but she tried to hold it more. "i did not know it and i did not know it was natural" she said weakly as he told ehr more about her feelings and her previous first climax. She did not know what to think of him. One time he was getly and kind and a split second later he whipped her awake and slapped her cheek so ahrd it hurt badly. She was uncertain how to act around him. It was clear he enjoyed her fear but she did not know why nor did she know how to react when he touhed her body like that.

Her hands trembled and with a loud whine she finally broke down. Flaton the ground ehr arms still shaking under the weight that had fallen off her back and alnded on the ground with a loud thud. She was lucky the food was eaten up or it would have been a huge mess. She did not dare to look up at him also she did not dare to move. She was scared to death. Her armmuscles felt liek they were on fire burning to the bones but it was just the exhaustion.

He wasn't expecting it when her hand gave out and she went down. He had made a grab for the plate, but had been just a split second too late. He cursed in frustration at that... and she probably thought it was anger at her having dropped it. But the food and the feeling of her head resting in his lap, and not to mention the wine, had dulled his reaction. Irritated, more at himself than at the girl, he looked down at the mess.

He had been sure she'd be able to hold on a little longer. A little disappointing that... he was certain she'd be a little more afraid of his punishment, if she dropped the plate. Well, perhaps she was... and it could only have been extreme exhaustion or she wouldn't have dropped the plate. Nonetheless, she'd had a long rest and a good amount of food in her belly so, this was unacceptable. Still, he did feel a little sorry for her right then.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked in a very cross voice. She had to know that he wasn't pleased at all. At least, they'd finished all the food first. "Wasn't I clear when I told you stay steady?!" He put the chalice away and opening the door, shouted out to Tilda. He heard the shuffling of feet and knew she was on her way. He turned back to Sarah still lying on the floor, shivering in fear. He reached down and pulled her up to her feet and got his leather bindings and tied her wrists together, and then looped a length of it over the the top of his four poster bed. Sarah was now standing upright her chest pressed against one of the four posts of his bed, her arms raised and tied to the top frame. Getting his knife, he cut the other sleeve of her gown and let the whole thing fall to the ground. So that by the time Tilda appeared at the door she was standing there naked, with her back and her near perfect ass on display.

"Clean this mess up!" he ordered Tilda who looked once at the girl and almost seemed pleased at her predicament, even though she knew him well enough not to waste time in doing as told, especially when he was like this. She quickly went about gathering up the plate and the cutlery that had fallen all over the place when Sarah had dropped it. She quickly wiped the floor clean as well... while he was twining two lengths of leather together, so as to make a lash a little over 3 feet long. "You don't want me to hurt you... and yet you go about pulling stunts like this!" he said to Sarah, as Tilda quickly bowed out of the room. Sarah could hear him testing the lash as he came to stand behind her.

A weeping sound came from the girl. She knew she had messed up. But she had tried her best he hab been pushed over her limit and still had tried to hold it yet her body did not obey her and now she was punished for her weakness? She felt herstomach turn att he plain thought of that. She had not done anything wrong or at least had done all that was in her power. Of course that power of herse was not much yet all she had.

She closed her eyes squeezing them shut. She could feel cold drops of salty tears down her cheek and could hear her heartbeat. She could feel it it felt like it was beating in her throat and not her chest. Each time she heard it she expected the whip to lash her back and each time it did not came a relieved chill went through her followed by a fear that was greater than the amount of fear the heartbeat before.

He could see her arms where still shivering form carrying the plate. Her head was rested to the bedpost and her chest pressed against it. If not the whip hurt her that badly she would still be pushed against the solid post and it would hurt like that. "Master p-pleae don't "she begged in a weak voice. It sounded pathetically yet somehow it clenched her heart. It excited him to see her that defenseless but also it was a crime to punish such innocence just for the lack of physical strength. He knew she feared it and her knew it might b wrong yet he did not care she was sure of that. "i-im s-sorry for begging" she said feeling really bad for trying to talk him out of her punishment. She deserved it or at least he had declared the circumstances before and being to weak to fight was no reason to be spared in a battel either which was uite similar to this.

It was true. The sight did excite him. To see her so vulnerable, so exposed and helpless was even turning him on. Her skin was smooth, the curve of her back was enhanced by her slight frame, her lower back deep. Her hips were starting to flare out and he knew age would only make them fuller. The curve of her ass was perfect and the fleshy cheeks bubbled out from her frail form making them even more enticing. And her whimpering and begging to be spared, only goaded him on. It gave him a sense of power that was near overwhelming. It was a feeling he'd been obsessed with all his life.

He touched the leather lash against her ass... letting the length of it ride along her crack as he traced the curve of her back all the way up to her shoulder. He stepped in close and whispered, "Don't be sorry for begging... beg all you want." He pressed his body to her as he spoke. Reaching around her, he held the lash across her body and slowly ran it up her belly until it was under her breasts lifting the full orbs as he pulled it higher still... He was holding it fairly tight as he pulled it, her breasts bouncing as they finally squeezed through.

"But I must still punish you" he said just before he stepped back and almost immediately striking the leather across her ass cheeks, forcing her hips into the post. Without giving her time to recover, he was lashing her once more across the cheeks again, two, three, four lashes, until red welts crisscrossed her naked bottom. His strokes weren't cruel, but it would hurt her none the less. He was breathing heavy, not from exhaustion but from excitement. He spanked her bottom, his hand squeezing her ass before he let her have a moment's respite... he wasn't done yet.

She shivered badly as the leather traced along her skin leaving her feeling the rough texture of the leather that would be used to punish her. When her breasts bounced as they sprang free she felt a weird tingle. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and it send shivers down ehr spine. He could see the very little hairs on her skin stand up in goosebumps at the chilly feeling.

Her eyes snapped open wide and stayed wide open as the leather connected with the skin of her butt giving a loud smackign sound. Her firm ass jiggled only the slightest bit but he would feel bliss form her pained cry. Her sweet voice ringed through the room in massive pain multiple times until her ass showed several red straps and lines some corssing some not. "ah" she yelped as he groped her ass without letting her rest. He pressed his hands on the sore red stripes making her whimper in pain.

She took it as her punishment for sure. But it was hard for her. Her whole body shook with each slapp and each touch she received fomr him. She was not able to move and it frustrated her to no and that she could not at least use her arms to protect her a bit. She was completely defenseless to his whim. She had been before as his slae but like this it felt a whole lot diffrent than before and a whole lot more scaring to her.

It was a windless night and he knew her screams wouldn't carry far. Still there was no way both Tilda and the stable hand wouldn't have heard them. The thought was oddly pleasing to Kylar. A dangerous smile played on his lips as his arm rose again... this time the lash fell across her back. And as before, four strokes in quick succession left red welts across her back. Her screams were music to his ears and it only made the growing bulge in his britches that much more painful. He ached for release.

He was panting again, when he stepped close to her and ran his hands roughly over her ass. Bending down he kissed and lightly bit her shoulder. His hands had a free run of her body as they slid over her hip, her sides and cupped her breasts squeezing and then tweaking her nipples. He could feel her whole body shake and shiver from the ordeal and it only excited him more. He sucked on her ear... kissed his way down her neck... as his hands roamed down her front to her pussy. Sliding over the mound he cupped her. As he drew his hand away, he slid one finger over her hooded clit.

He stepped back and looked at the lash. He took one end and tied a knot about an inch below the tip. He then undid the rest of the twining so that the lash fell in long multiple strands from below the knot. Once again his hands were on her ass as he reached down between her legs and felt her pussy. With one hand on her breast, gently kneading and playing with her nipple, he used his other hand to play with her pussy, teasing her clit and sliding his finger between her soft inner lips... waiting until he was wet.

He leaned in close to her ears and whispered to her, "You are my sweet little pet aren't you Sarah?"

Sarah did not know what to feel. Her feelings were so torn it nearly hurt physically. She hated when her master did punish her, She did not know whether she hated it for the fact he hurt herbody and soul or for the fact that she had deserved a punishment. On the other hand she Liked the feelingher master gave her each time he touched her like this. it felt so good she thought she was melting against his hand.

After a little time he could feel her getting wet for him and her moans got less pained despiteshe was still massively hurt, But the moans became more and more those of pleasure. "You are my sweet little pet aren't you Sarah?" He asked her and whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine. "im a human..master" she said weakly yet she mere hung there now. She was no longer able to stand only the ties around her wrists over her head was what held her up in a standing position at that moment.

She could feel one figner enter her nearly as he felt her inner lips for their moistness. She could not resist she closed her eyes squeezing them shut just begging he would not use the whip again after she saw he had made a knot in it which would make it hurt even more. She prayed to anything she knew he would stop the whipping. It hurt her in her core. She felt so bad that he had to whip her besides that shehated pain. When he kissedher cheek he could taste her salty tears of pain. as she wheeped over her weakness and thepain the same time.

He tasted the salty bite of her tears. She was crying. He kissed her again a little more tenderly. He could feel her wetness on his fingers... he inserted it further inside her, feeling the digit slide in easily. She was ready and he smiled, "A human Sarah?". There was almost a chuckle in his voice as he repeated her words. His finger slipped in further now slick with her juices... lubed on her own arousal. He wasn't entirely surprised that she could be turned on so soon after her painful ordeal. These feelings were so new and alien to her, that the body responded easily.. almost eagerly.

When he knew his finger was moist enough, he slid it out and slowly pressed against another hole. Her gasp was enough confirmation that she wasn't expecting it. Slowly he added pressure against her sphincter, his finger so slick with her juices almost sliding in... especially considering her body was already so weak from the beating that her knees had nearly buckled. She was barely hanging on by the leather binding her wrists. He fingered her moist pussy again, wetting his fingers as he spread some more of her natural lubricants around her tight anal passage. Ever so slowly he pushed his finger inside her ass and felt her muscles contract involuntarily on his finger. He slipped his finger in and out of her, slowly loosening her up. He nibbled on her ears and his other hand played with her breasts and nipples, and even her clitoris every now and then to keep her moist for what he had in mind.

Once he was sure she was ready, he took the leather lash he had fashioned into a flogger and inserted the knotted end into her vagina... lubing that up as well. Then leaned in and whispered into her ears in the most innocent tone he could, "But humans don't have tails do they Sarah?". And he slowly pushed the tip of the leather into her ass. Pushing an inch of it inside her and pressing the knot past her ring. When he was done he slowly stepped away from her and took a good look at his handiwork.

The loosened strings of leather hung from her ass like a long tail. "And such a pretty tail too my dear... even my prized stallion might take a fancy to you now." He laughed as he gave her rump a hard slap.

She was just about to recover from the pain she had felt before as the pleasure overwhelmed it when she felt something poke her asshole. She gasped in both surprise and shock andlooked back at her master with widened eyes Who had a sadistic gron on his face as he teased her little hole. She whimpered as to her shock it caused nearly as much pleasure a when he touched her clit or pussy. His figner slowly creeped inside and her musicles tightened around it making her moan weakly.

After little time she felt somethign rough in her tight little cunt and looked down seeign it was the leather. She moaned out not knowing what it was about until she felt it being shoved up her ass. "But humans don't have tails do they Sarah?" he asked and she shook ehr head for sure then gasped whent he knot was pushed in. She did not get it until he said "And such a pretty tail too my dear... even my prized stallion might take a fancy to you now." When she looked back it dawned to her and she whimpered in defeat.

She looekd liek she had a horse tial now and when his hand slapped ehr ass like that off a good horse that had just won a race her knees finally gave in making her dangle int he air. She felt so bad she wanted to hide her face behind her hands but as her hands where tied she only managed a emberassed blush. She had been degraded and himiliated to no end this day. She had been degraded to an animal. She but her lower lip from crying again. She wanted tos top crying as it did not help and only exhausted her but it was too hard. And the tears flowed again.

When he saw her give in finally from the humiliation of having a tail, he smiled satisfied. He had also noticed how she'd moaned and moved when he'd played with her ass. This slave was turning out to be quite the catch. He looked down at her gown.. now ruined after he'd cut off both the sleeves. He realized that so long as this slave wasn't properly and fully trained, giving her clothes might not be such a great idea. And in any case, what was the point of having given her a tail, if no one was going to see it?

He grinned as he reached for the ruined gown and then using his dagger, he cut two long strips of cloth from the material. One he wrapped around her chest covering her breasts and knotted it off at the back. And with the other, a slightly wider strip, he wrapped around her hips and knotted that too at the back. But he made sure that the knot was so fashioned that her ass and the tail would both be clearly visible to every eye.

When he was done he nodded satisfied with the result. But he noticed she was crying, his smile was more tender now. Her body shook occasionally from her sobs and he undid her hands and slowly lowered her crumpled form to the floor. He stroked her cheek and hair as he waited for her to regain some composure. And then he asked her the question again, "You are my pet now, aren't you Sarah?" He caressed her slowly as he waited for her answer.

Sarah shivered badly and would have fallen to the ground if Kylar Hadn't cought her body. She did not even notice him shredding her gown forming it into a much more revealing form of covering. In her head everything spun. She felt so broken and torn appart it even hurt her in her chest physically. She reached out with her hands and found her masters gown. Her tiny hands clutched the cloth hardly trembling with the force she used to hold it.

She needed comfort now she needed it badly. She did not care the person she was holding onto was the very person who had caused her state of feeling so low and degraded. She felt liek she was worth less than dirt. Her sobs where muffled by his chest where she had rested her head. "You are my pet now, aren't you Sarah?". A voice asked her and she did not carre she just nodded her head hoping to get more of the warmth that flowed into her body form his in return.

Her naked shoulders shivered and when he brushed voer them to pull her hair ot of the way he coudl feel her skin was very cold. Yer she did not complain. The warmth she received from him was enough for her. Or maybe she was so lost she did not even notice she was cold. Who knew that. Her ripped gown which he had placed on her revealed her "taiL" and it nade her look a bit slutty.. Yet she hadnt even noticed yet her gown had changed,.

She was shivering, whether from the cold or from emotion he couldn't be sure. She seemed so fragile to him.... especially the way she was holding on to him like a lost child. He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her... lending her what warmth he could from his own body. Slowly he stroked her back trying to calm her shredded nerves. For all the punishment and the humiliation he put her through, there was still a sense of responsibility toward her. She was his to do with as he pleased, but it also meant she was his to protect too. No harm would he let come to her, while she was his.

When she nodded in response to his question he smiled. Yes.. she was learning to accept her predicament. He had promised her she would live to regret her decision to offer herself to him. He wondered if she did. This wasn't really about that at all, but he wasn't an easy master either. His own life.. and what it had put him through, had made a hard man out of him. Some called him cruel... bloodthirsty. But he never saw himself that way. He was simply being himself... shaped by a life that hadn't given him anything that he hadn't had to fight for. And often he'd had to fight dirty. But in his own twisted little way, he realized he cared for this girl.

And yet, the smile that sprang to his lips were not entirely one of kindness. He was establishing his power over her, in the clearest possible manner. And he wanted no questions about it. Still stroking her back and caressing her gently he said, "Well then my pet... we wouldn't want anyone to think you were a stray now would we?" So saying, he reached for a little leather collar he had kept ready, near at hand... and slowly put it around her neck and buckled it at the back. From in front of the collar hung a silver ring... quite possibly for a leash to be attached.

She felt weak and echausted when he stroked her hair and face like she indeed was a dog and not his slave. Yet it also felt good comfortning and protective in a way. When he gave her a smirk she did not know what to think. Usually that meant a bad thing for her so she was rather suspicious of what might come up next. He reached into a drawer and took out a black leather collar with a sivler ring on it. Puzzled she followed him with her eyes not sure what he would do.

When she felt his hands around her neck as he placed it on her she blushed a bit and flinched when the cold silver ring connected with the skin of her throat. She reached uup and touched it. In fact it suited her perfectly but she could not judge it as she did not see it "does it look good?" she asked trying to get used to the feeling of the rough inner side of the leather around her neck. She did not really know what he meant by stray referring to an unowned dog.As where she came form no dog was unowned.

A small smile creeped voer her face. Somehow she was proud of her collar. She did not know why but it felt good to have it and somehow she felt like her master was happy about it too. She stuck her finger into the ring that was attached to the leather "what is this for?" she asked curiously and smiled. She had never seen a leach on a dog before either as int he villages the dogs where watchdogs and it was useless to leash a dog that was there to defend the house.

He couldn't help but smile at how amused and almost proud she seemed of her collar. He helped her up to her feet and still holding one arm around her, just in case she was still weak from before, he walked her slowly to a mirror and let her see the collar around her throat.

She was a pretty sight indeed. Especially with the new outfit he'd fashioned for her. It showed off her beautiful figure in the most flattering manner possible. Of course, that was how he saw it. To her though, it might look like an obscene and shameful exhibition of her body. Nonetheless, this was how it pleased him to have her seen. She hadn't seen her tail yet... or how the knot revealed her ass completely. So he turned her around and let her see the tail too. That also revealed the red welts on her back and bottom. He caressed her skin tenderly over the criss-crossing marks of abuse, letting his hands slowly run over her back and then her ass... He squeezed her bottom before pulling the leather tail up and letting it drop, one string at a time.

He then turned her around again to the mirror and while she looked at herself.. he retrieved a long silver chain with a loop on one end and a clasp on the other. Standing behind her he reached around and slowly hooked the clasp into the ring and slipped his wrist through the loop. "That's what the ring is for my pet," he said as he pulled on the leash, forcing her to turn around and to follow him as he took a few steps around the room.

When he stopped, he twisted the leash in his fist until less than a foot of it remained. He then yanked the leash pulling her to him.. with his eyes looking deep into her own, he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

Sarah aped a bit as she saw herself in the mirrow. It was weird to see herself like that. Indeed the collar looked cute on her one could even say it suited her in a way yet the way her so called tail looked like and how it held her ass wide open for everyone to see emberassed her. When his hands reached for her colat she lifted her chin si he would have better access to her collar.

He placed the cain on it and attached it to the ring. She looked confused untils he felt something pull her forth with a merciless strength and soon she was crawling behind him through the room. she gasped and nearly crawled into his knee when he stopped and smirked down at her. Her green eyes seeked his as she looked up seeking his. she thought to see a greedy shine in his eyes and the net second she was pulled upwards roughly nearly making her neck snap.

She closed her eyesas she felt soemthign warm on her lips. It was soft and a little moist. curious she opened her eyes again and they widen as she realized he was kissing her on the lips the way she learned lvoers would do when they were togather. She blushed deep red and suddenly felt a hot feeling in her chest rising up from her stomach throughher chest. It felt weird like a hot tingling sensation but she could not deny it felt good to her.

He dropped the chain as his hands circled her waist. He pulled her in close to him.. holding her tight against his body as he kissed her again deeper this time. His hands roamed all over her back and then down to cup her ass cheeks. He grabbed the tail and slowly pulled it a little before relaxing the pressure again.. every time he did it, she would feel a slight pull at her sphincter.

His breathing was growing heavier now, as he whipped her around so that the bed was behind her. With both his hands on her ass, he lifted her up.... her legs wrapping around his waist in reflex. As he held her so hoisted, he pulled away from the kiss and ducking down he nibbled her nipple through the soft fabric that covered her breasts. He was surprised at how light she was.. he could lift her so easily that she was like a doll in his arms. With her legs still wrapped around her, he slowly walked to the bed.

Putting one knee on the bed for leverage, he slowly lowered her to the bed.. his lips still hot on hers.. his tongue snaking inside her mouth, seeking hers as his kisses got more urgent. As he laid her down, he pressed his hips into her pelvis. Her own legs were so widely spread now that the tightening bulge in his britches rubbed against her pussy, harder as he ground his hips into her.

She gave out a cute squeak as he lifted her up and instinctively she wraped her legs around his hips to be ecure and he would not drop her. Her hands clasped around his sides as they where to short to reach around his shoulders fully. she could feel his kiss get more and mroe hungry with each second. He pressed down on her with such force her lips hurt slightly. She felt he was moving but did not know where to until she found something soft beneeth her but and then was shoved on her back.

Her hadns fell off him and cluched the sheets as he invaded her sweet mouth with his tounge. She tasted his tounge but did not dare to fight back with hers. She tilted her head submitting to him in the kiss so he had better access. She did not try to push mack she just let him. Her eyes had closed again as her head was feelin all fuzzy and had caused her into a dazed state. Weakly she let her legs fall back finding he appreciated the way they where whide open for him.

He grabbed her legs and she could feel the rough skin of his fingers agains her soft inner thigh. A whimper escpaed her and was muffled by his kiss when he rubbed against her little pussy through the little cloth of her gown he hadput on her. She could feel he was hard and even felt some of his hot cockwarmth through his pants and her excuse of panties. The tingling feeling in her chest returned again and she could feel a strange heat rise in the area between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom