Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Easy." Loxus walks forward drawing his sword then swings high, Cutting off the head of the succubus. "I have warned that one to avoid me since I spared her about a year ago. It has been to long since you have been in Hell, Nathan. Money has no meaning here, if someone wants something they either take it, or kill them and take it. Power only gets you so far, there is always someone more powerful. Women here only use you for their own gain. None of these things are anything I want." The sword now sets by his side, tip towards the ground. "Now, either let me preform an exorcism on all of you or prepare to die." Loxus free hand rests on his other sword ready to draw at any moment. "Your choice"

Tsubaki shuddered at her approaching friend. What had Nathan meant by 'fun'? She hoped it was just torture, not revealing her lust once more. She looked up at her friend, then tried to focus on the arguing boys. She wanted to help, but she couldn't in her bound state.

Nex was surprised that Loxcus killed the succubus right when the fun was starting, but she sighed almost uncaring and gave a almost expressionless face. "Loxcus, you didn't have to go and kill our new friend like that. We could've have fun together. We would've even let you join us, the more the merrier isn't that right Nathan?" She chuckled evilly. She moved so she laid in the throne with her back against one arm while her legs went over the other. Nex could see Tsubaki in her chains and smiled. "Well if you two are gonna fight, I'll have some fun with Tsubaki." She smirked taking off her cloak and slowly undressing herself without moving too much in the throne, now laying completely naked with her clothes on the ground. She saw a chain in her reach and slowly grabbed it. "Oh Tsubaki, my dear." She called in a singsong voice. With an evil giggle she pulled on the chain to pull Tsubaki closer to her. "I remember in the ring of Lust, I was about to pleasure you, but you never got to know that feeling. That's not very fair now is it? How about we fix that, right here, right now." She said softly with a purr in her voice as her finger trailed under her chin.

Once Nex was occupied with Tsubaki, Nathan's full attention went toward Loxus. A grin came over Nathan's face as a sword of darkness appeared in his hand...originally made of shadows before taking on a physical form. It was a horrifying bleeding blade where the blood came from an etching of eyes and a mouth shrieking in pain. The blood trickled from the blade as Nathan pointed it at Loxus. "This is your last chance, Loxus...Join us...or your blood will only be another stain on this blade."

As he draws his other blade, Loxus takes off straight and up, flipping over Nathan and striking at his head. Dropping to the ground he starts to slash and counter slash at Nathan's body, his speed unmatchable. After a few strikes this way Loxus throws his body left and swings at Nathan's legs before landing on one foot and shoves one blade Nathan's heart and swings his other at his side, one of many unblockable moves in Loxus's ability.

Nathan didn't move at all as Loxus slashed at him. Blood was sent everywhere he slashed. Nathan's body was a canvas of cuts and blood and the blow to his heart was the final one of Loxus's flurry. Nathan's arm still held its sword outright as if Loxus were still before him...and suddenly Nathan's wounds would begin to heal slowly and the one through his heart would heal itself around the blade. Nathan grinned and began to laugh slowly at first...and soon began to grow into a more maniacal laugh. He turned around, the sword cutting through his flesh as he did so and grasped Loxus's hand, and pushed the blade further into his body. Even then the wounds would slowly heal despite his vast bleeding. "Is that it? For an angel of war...You're starting to fight like one of those sad angels of water."

"Ha, you think this is my full power. Scum like you don't deserve to see that." Using his far superior strength, Loxus takes the blade through his heart and shoves out, cutting him through to the side rather then pulling the blade out and jumping back about 5 yard. Loxus looks out over the body of the.....thing before him. He watches in slight horror as the body before him starts to heal itself and Nathan doesn't look any worse for wear. "Quite the trick. I should remove your head but then we can't play anymore. Wait, may be you want to feel the power of one of God's Fingers." Loxus taps one of his swords on the hilt of the great 2 handed blade strapped to his back.

"What are you going to use? A pinky finger?" He teased. The blade before him was still bleeding blood until there was nothing but a puddle underneath Nathan...and from the blood grew several copies of Nathan, all as black as darkness yet with the same form and shape as him. They all began to slowly step toward Loxus. "Do you think you can take me, newborn? I've been alive since there was life to begin with. I know more and am far more powerful than someone such as you. I will not let you dethrone me and keep me from what I want." Each copy had its own weapon, the same sword only pure black and without texture. They began to surround him, leaving bloody footsteps with each step they took. "Pray to your God, for you will be erased from this plane of existence forever once I am finished with you."

"Dear god, save this soul before me" Loxus says before he flies straight up into the air, letting go of his twin blades and drawing God's Finger. "And its his index thank you," Loxus states as the massive blade comes to rest before him in his hands, his twin blades dance in the air around him. "Now I think that you have made a mistake." Loxus merely touches one of the copies of Nathan with the tip of the 2 handed blade and the dark copy explodes into flame. "You just gave me power." Loxus then siphons the flame off the body, as it disintegrates into nothing, into his wings which grow noticeably larger and hotter, a small puddle of gunk of the ground boils at the new heat.

Tsubaki attempted to free her wings first, but found the bindings to strong. As nex sat upon the tattered throne, tsubaki wished her friend had just intended to hurt her. She could handle that. She didn't want a repeat of lust, and to have loxus see her secret. She listened to the sing-song voice and felt a pull at the chain. It tugged on her slightly more sensitive wings, and she squealed in pain. She looked up at the now unclothed nex, and listened to her talk. She tried to move back, but the chains prevented her only escape route...

Nex smiled softly at Tsubaki, she started to act like her sweet old self. She made Tsubaki softly look up at her using too fingers. "Tsubaki, I'm sorry if I hurt you. Tsubaki down here, we can both be together. Don't you think that's unfair for us? That we can't be together just because we're both females? Why can't two people just be together? Don't you want that?" She asked sitting on the throne normally and ran her hands in her hair and moved misplaced hairs off her face. Then she slowly leaned down and kissed her lips softly

Nathan simply grinned and watched as the angel of fire was engulfed in flames. Nathan kept sending wave after wave of shadow copies of himself, all bursting into flames and giving Loxus more and more strength should he decide to swing at them. If Loxus was stupid enough to keep attacking with the same weapon, he knew that he would not be able to hold power that only God should be able to handle...And burn himself out. 'Go on...Feed...I will feed you all you want but it will only be your downfall...silly Loxus, we've already passed Gluttony.'

Once Loxus was getting too strong he stopped siphoning the fire and just let the copies burn. "I'm not as stupid as you thing I am." Loxus says after he stops his power gain. With a burst of fire, Loxus burns away the remaining copies before landing and taking a 2 handed ready stance. "Are you so cowardly now to not cross blades with me. The great Nathan, balancer of Good and Evil, afraid to fight me like a true man." Loxus heckles Nathan, tempting him into a true fight, one that Loxus could win.

Tsubaki found I extremely hard to resist the girl. The kiss drove her over the edge, as she closed her eyes and returned it. Her wings became a the darkest purple and her aura grew to match nex's. the new Tsubaki stared up submissively at the other fallen angel, smiling with somewhat sharper teeth. Her pupils became thin slits as her eyes changed to a dark majenta. She laughed and threw herself to her new mistress. "Thank you... I'll serve you... Forever..." She whispered as she kissed her once more.

Nex smiled as she noticed Tsubaki's transformation falling for her dark desires. She smiled and kissed Tsubaki back more passionately and lustful. Slowly she pulled Tsubaki onto her lap. Nex ran her hand up Tsubaki's flat stomach and onto her round mounds. Nex's tongue pressed into Tsubaki's mouth to taste her tongue. Nex wrapped her free arm around Tsubaki's waist, pulling her close to her body.

sirix said:
Once Loxus was getting too strong he stopped siphoning the fire and just let the copies burn. "I'm not as stupid as you thing I am." Loxus says after he stops his power gain. With a burst of fire, Loxus burns away the remaining copies before landing and taking a 2 handed ready stance. "Are you so cowardly now to not cross blades with me. The great Nathan, balancer of Good and Evil, afraid to fight me like a true man." Loxus heckles Nathan, tempting him into a true fight, one that Loxus could win.

The blade's blood began to slowly form a circle around the two of them, though the blood was very thin and hardly noticeable against the blood-red skin of Gluttony. "Why would I fight you directly? That doesn't show a true man. The victor is the one still left standing...Does it matter who wins? A fight doesn't necessarily have to be won with brawn, my friend. Careful planning and tactics all the while trapping you while I distract you." The blood would suddenly cage around them and filled the area with a darkness that was darker than the darkest of voids...Not even Loxus's flames would be able to light the area but would only prove to give away his position in the darkness...all the while Nathan hid in the shadows.

Tsubaki gladly moved towards nex. She smiled and and let her tongue into nex's mouth. Her tongue became slightly more forked, and tickled the tonsilis of her lover. She let her own body run close to nex. Her wings enwrapped the throne as she countinued to become corrupt. "Mistress, I promise to do anything you wish..." Tsubaki whispered just quick enough to countinued the kiss.

Nex smiled as Tsubaki's forked tongue tickled her tonsilis. The whisper made Nex smile "How about you play with your mistress's little tight pussy?" She whispered then continued to kiss Tsubaki. Her hands moved to play with Tsubaki's mounds, squeezing them pressing them together. Her thumbs rubbing Tsubaki's nibbles lustfully

Tsubaki was happy to oblige. She lowered one of her fingers to nex's vaginal lips. Began to spread them and dive deep into her. She let her other fingers in and began to make a smooth rythem. She soon began to lower her mouth to where her hand was. She looked at her mistress' wet pussy, and licked her lips softly. She felt immeasurable pleasure from nex's touch. She kept close and let her hands grab her waist.

Jugger82 said:
The blade's blood began to slowly form a circle around the two of them, though the blood was very thin and hardly noticeable against the blood-red skin of Gluttony. "Why would I fight you directly? That doesn't show a true man. The victor is the one still left standing...Does it matter who wins? A fight doesn't necessarily have to be won with brawn, my friend. Careful planning and tactics all the while trapping you while I distract you." The blood would suddenly cage around them and filled the area with a darkness that was darker than the darkest of voids...Not even Loxus's flames would be able to light the area but would only prove to give away his position in the darkness...all the while Nathan hid in the shadows.

"Dirty tricks I see, how low you stoop." Loxus tried for a second to light the area, but to no avil, so he pulled all of his fire into his body, making himself dark as well. "Besides you forget, I am God's personal strategist. I have led the victory of 10 angels against 10,000." Loxus stayed in the same spot, not making noise other then his voice, listening for Nathan.

SeductiveKitsune said:
Tsubaki was happy to oblige. She lowered one of her fingers to nex's vaginal lips. Began to spread them and dive deep into her. She let her other fingers in and began to make a smooth rythem. She soon began to lower her mouth to where her hand was. She looked at her mistress' wet pussy, and licked her lips softly. She felt immeasurable pleasure from nex's touch. She kept close and let her hands grab her waist.
Nex smiled as she watched and felt Tsubaki's fingers rubbing her lower lips with her soft fingers. Feeling her fingers dive into her, deeply, Nex laid her head back adoring Tsubaki's fingers inside of her wet tight pussy. Nex moaned at the feeling and felt Tsubaki lowering her mouth to her pussu. Looking at her Nex smiled seeing Tsubaki licking her lips. "You can taste me if you so desire." Nex told her softly starting to tug Tsubaki's nipples softly

sirix said:
Jugger82 said:

"Dirty tricks I see, how low you stoop." Loxus tried for a second to light the area, but to no avil, so he pulled all of his fire into his body, making himself dark as well. "Besides you forget, I am God's personal strategist. I have led the victory of 10 angels against 10,000." Loxus stayed in the same spot, not making noise other then his voice, listening for Nathan.

Nathan stayed in the Shadows...Listening as well. Loxus has disappeared as well, though now he was stuck within Nathan's own little world. He was going to destroy Loxus now...Oh how fun it would be! More and more blood dripped from the blade at an even larger rate...Filling the little dome with a raising blood level...Nathan was going to drown him.

Dumb ass Loxus thinks to himself as he feels a liquid start to slosh against his boots. Loxus stoops down and discovers its blood. Loxus waits a few more minutes until the blood is shin high before drawing God's Finger again. He just touches the tip of the blade to the blood and fire spreads from the point to the very edge of the dome in a matter of seconds, lighting up the whole dome. "You aren't very smart, are you?" Loxus asks rhetorically as he turns and finds Nathan. "Fire won't hurt me but it will you." Loxus chuckles out as he watches the fire slowly move up Nathan's body and up the blood trail and over take the sword, stopping all the blood from flowing out of it as it burns up as it comes out.

Nathan grinned as the fire enveloped his body. He felt no pain, though his body was indeed deteriorating and burning away slowly from the flames. He looked at his body was engulfed by the flames and simply watched Loxus. More flames spewed from the blade. "You may not drown in blood...or die by this fire...But this will suck all the oxygen from the room. Even if I die, this barrier will stay until this blade is destroyed...and simple fire cannot destroy this blade. I hope you love suffocating, Loxus..."

Chuckling Loxus starts to draw the fire into an exorcism pattern while he distracted. "I can hold my breathe for a while. I was trapped in a room like this for a few hours before. Fire takes a long time to clean a room this large of air." Once the circle was complete Loxus gets serious look on his face. "Doesn't matter now. Holy lock." The pattern locks Nathan inside of it, but still allows air in. "Strategy was the name of this game I believe you said. Shouldn't mess with the best." Loxus lifts himself out of the blood fire with his wings and starts to funnel the fire into his wings again. He says before he starts to chant, "With all this fire I can now exercise you in a matter of moments not long enough for you to break out." Loxus's voice takes on the sound of many in his own. "BY GOD'S HOLY FLAME, PURIFY THIS BEING BEFORE ME."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom