Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nex smiled to see that everyone ws okay, but the markings on her arm worried her. What were they? They weren't there before, but now... Nex shook her head and tossed the idea aside that there was something wrong. She smiled seeing Tsubaki and Loxus, but she'd had forgotten about Nathan. "Hey has anyone seen Nathan?"

The fake Nex kissed him back passionately smiling on the inside that she got Nathan to fall for her trick. "Nathan you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that. I'll be more then happy to make love with you." She whispered in his ear then kissed him again passionately and started taking her cloak off.

Nathan watched as she took her cloak off, and began to remove his body armor as well. Greed corrupted his sense of judgment and now he wanted Nex. He wanted her and he was going to have her, not giving a damn about some job that he had. Once she was naked, he took her into his arms and held her close, her back to his chest with his hands massaging her breasts tenderly as he kissed her lips, his cock prodding her bottom.

Feeling the aura retreat to her body, Loxus gets a feeling that Tsubaki may be lying, but about what he didn't know. He looks her over in the armor, analyzing it as his eyes scanned the lines and curves of both her body and the markings of the armor. "This armor is certainly on par with mine and I know that my armor is on par with Nathan's. This is something to take pride in and boast about. Not many pieces can made this fine." Just as his eyes are about to come back up he sees the glint of a dagger under the hem of Tsubaki's boot.

Tsubaki shook her head. "I do not boast about items... Skill is the true power of a weapon..." she whispered to him, before shifting so that her dagger was out a view from them. "And I Only got this because the light angels had a surplice of material." She added, just to further her point. she had only one special thing on this armor. the slot for the sacrificial dagger in her boot was custom made. It was the secret of the leader of angels of water, and was not to let anyone but god and herself know.

Nex looked around as Loxus and Tsubaki talked taking a moment to calm down and realised Nathan had been gone for awhile and they saw no sign of him. She remained silent, but on the inside she worried if he was okay. Nathan was strong he could beat Greed....right?

The fake Nex moaned softly as she felt Nathan's hands grabbing her breast tenderly. She kissed him deeply and passionately slipping her tongue in his mouth searching for his. His cock prodding her bottom she whispered "I want you Nathan. I want you now." She knew if she could keep him here, he'll be living his paradise while the others had to be on their own without him.

He nodded, and laid her down onto her back. Spreading her legs open, Nathan crawled between them...and he began to kiss the fake Nex on the lips passionately, true love flowing from the kiss. His cock would then enter her. It had been so long since he had last been with Nex that he almost completely forgot about what she felt like, despite the memory wipe. He could always instinctively know Nex's body and this faker had put on quite the match. His cock thrust into her, his lips stayed on hers, and his hands caressed her body as he made love to the fake Nex.

"Nex. Have you seen Nathan, I haven't seen him since he ran through the portal without us." Loxus obverses from the lack of the group. He would question Tsubaki later about the dagger, but for now it could wait. "We need to hope he hasn't encountered Greed. He is strong but this specific demon needs lots of people to fight correctly." Loxus fires three fireballs into the air again, hoping the signal would reach the Angel of Light.

Tsubaki looked to for the angel of light. She sent out a low mental wavelink, that if he touched it she would be able to talk mentally with him. She decided that she'd get a better view from the air, so she flew up a few feet in order to get a better view. She didn't see much more, but hoped that her mental wave would reach him. She turned back to the group and waited, staying close I case a second wave of demons attacked.

Nex looked worried and replied "I haven't seen him either. I'm gonna try to walk through the portal and see if I can find him." Nex was afraid of what she might find once she would walk through the portal. She took a deep breath and stepped inside. When she was inside all she saw were ruins that looked like a throne room. "Nathan?" She called cautiously.

The fake Nex kissed him passionately her moans were muffled as he pushed himself into her. She wrapped her arms around Nathan enjoying each second the foolish angel made love to the fake.

Nathan continued to make love to the fake Nex, and was growing near the first orgasm he would have in such a long time. He held the girl close as he kissed her passionately, and felt his seed flow out and fill the fake Nex's puss. He moaned into her lips, and slowly pulled away, looking her in the eyes. "I love you..."

See that they were alone, potentially for a while Loxus looks at Tsubaki and starts warmly, "That is a very good place to hide a dagger. May I see the blade please?" Loxus points down at her boot. The more he discovered about this angel the more surprises she unlocked, and personally he loved it.

Tsubaki's eyes widened when he pointed to the boot and asked to see the blade. She was not supposed to show anyone but looked scared at him. "Sir, it is just a regular old knife." she said in an attempt to dissuade him from wanting it. She drew her bow, and held it out. "This is much more of a weapon, but still nothing compared to your twin blades!" She said in an excellent change of topic.

Taking a few steps in Nex called for Nathan to see if he was around, but she saw no signs, not yet. After a few steps she was shocked to see Nathan he looked like he was hovering over someone, but she see who. She walked cautiously and questioned "Nathan? Nathan? You okay?"

The fake Nex kissed him passionately as Nathan filled her with he's seed. Putting her arms around his neck she smiled and replied "I love you too Nathan. Never leave me again. Let's just be here, together forever. We can do anything we want and no one could do anything about it."

Nathan was corrupt now. Filled with greed, his mind was a shadow of its former self. His wings turned darkened as he became Fallen. Upon hearing his name being called from behind, he pulled out of the fake Nex, still naked and half erect as he turned to look at the real Nex. "Hm? So I was tricked?" He said as if not sounding surprised. "No matter...I see what I want and now I will take it..." He looked to the fake Nex and grinned. "Show your true form demon and tell me your name..."

Taking the bow in his hands, he tests the string and bow stand. "I do not recognize this wood, its not earthly I know that much, much to strong and flexible for any of those down there." He points out. He sets the curve on his legs and he start to bend it with all of his strength but the wood never fractures and eventually he isn't strong enough to bend it past a certain point. "This indeed a fine weapon, but not any worse then mine in your hands." He hands the bow back then goes back to his original topic, "Now the dagger, you seem overly protective of it, is it an heirloom of some kind, may be one from your time on earth or a family in Heaven?"

"It's just a normal knife..." She lied, before turning away and trying to catch back up with nex. She ran into the portal, and gasped as she saw Nathan's naked form entering the fake nex. She didn't want to beleive that this was real, so she slowly backed up the wall of the room and slumped against it, covering her face. She wanted to help, but didn't know how, so hide and hoped she was not noticed. Unluckily, chains began to form on her, as she was considered a beautiful women by the room.

Nex saw him and was shocked beyond disbelief at his sight. Her hands covered her mouth seeing his once beautiful white wings were now dark, not as black as her's, burt a sign of a fallen angel. "Nathan....what happened to you?" She was devastated to see this, but seeing him naked and a fake version of her on the ground she assumed the worse.

The fake laughed evily as she got up to stand. "Aw what a shame. I was having so much fun with him too. Nex I have to say for an angel he sure knows how to fucka girl." She said mocking Nex which made her grow angry. The fake smiled showing rows of jagged teeth and her body slowly turning into a succubus like form except wearing gold around her neck and lady parts. "You know Nathan you don't have to stay with the Grim Reaper when can have me."

"Why should I just have you when I can have both of you?" He replied with a grin. "Or better yet...Maybe all three...Tsubaki wants me to use her as a punching bag for the group...I'll ber certain to give her the satisfaction of being the punching bag of my sexual aggression. Now then Nex..." He held his hand out toward her. A dark aura was emanating from his body as he looked to her, obvious corruption in his eyes as black veins lines the side of his eyeballs, his pupils now a golden yellow with an emerald iris. "Nex...Join me. Together we can keep balance of Yin and Yang...Lucifer won't tip the balance. He merely wants power...And with power...you can take whatever you want...So join me and I will bring you everything you've ever wanted..."

Tsubaki stood almost oblivious to he chains, listening to the fallen angel talk. "Nathan... Why..." She asked in a whisper, letting the chains tighten around her. They pulled at her clothes, and eventually ripped the armor off. The armor could be put back on, but she was completely revealed in what little she wore under the shining armor. She wanted to help, but Nathan would only listen to nex. She was dragged by the chains to the side of the ruined throne, looking like some kind of prize.

Nex was honestly frightened by Nathan's new look, but the tattoos that grew on her arms burned as his hand was out stretched to her. She quickly took her gloves off to see the black markings were spreading up her arms. This was a sign that corruption was slowly taking over this young girl. She looked at Nathan and looked at him as though she wanted to take his hand and become fallen with him. Part of her wanted that, while her holy side told her no. "Yin and yang....everything I've wanted?" She repeated to herself. Her tattoos slowly covered her body and her wings seemed to darken which almost seemed impossible since they were already so black. "Nathan this isn't you. Please." She started to say, but like someone was controlling her, her hand rose and reached for his. Her heart said no, her body said yes.

He grinned and took her hand, pulling her into his body. His eyes gazed into hers as Tsubeki was pulled the throne behind them. He hadn't even acknowledged that she was there, but he knew...And it was all the better that she was here. "Let the corruption take you...All the pain of me being away...You have to know that it'll leave. This new me is better. For us, Nex. You...Me...Tsubaki...The three of us can be happy together...The old me? He wasn't going to go through with having sex with you. He just said that. He knew that you would grow weak if you knew you had nothing to fight for...so he gave you a reason. It was cold of me, yes...but you have to know that I put my job before anyone when I was an angel of light...but now that I am angel of darkness, I will take you as mine...Truly this time. And I say this because you have nothing to fight for anymore...I'm here to take you for myself and show you all the love I should have given you the past few centuries..."

Loxus waited a few moment after Tsubaki to go in then followed, but stealthily. It had been to long for Nex to be gone and there not be a problem. He had waited behind a piece of wall and had seen and heard all. When Loxus had heard that last line the broke his hiding place and decided to confront this newly Fallen Angel. "The love I should have given you these last few centuries." Loxus snickers a little and walks toward Nathan and place a hand on his blades and readied his magic just incase. "Quite the promise for you, but then again you make a lot of them, the problem seems to be you following through." Loxus smiles as an idea comes to thim then asks, "What do have to promise me so that I can....feel the new Nathan to its greatest. After, I will give judgment on you." Loxus stares at the Nathan and wait for his answer. The girls were there he knew but he had to focus if he was get through this.

Tsubaki lay silently against the throne. She looked only at the fallen Nathan, scared of the man. She had always been scared of him, but this new side of him was... Terrifying. She heard the voice of loxus, and began to feel even worse. She pulled herself towards him, and whispered "run... Before it's to late!" As the chains dragged her back. She looked back to Nathan in a scared expression. Began to create a mental link with him, hoping to heal him

Nex couldn't stop herself from blushing as Nathan pulled her into his arms despite his terrifying new appearance. His words sounded so sweet from someone so dark. At the same time the true behind Nathan when he was pure hurt her knowing that it was all a trick. Again Nathan had toyed with her heart for his own benefit, it made her angry, but with the new Nathan's promise was too sweet for her to pass up. Her tattoos had finished growing, her veins became visible, the iris of her eyes turned a bright yellow. She was corrupted and had a grin when she knew it. She wrapped her arms around Nathan's neck with a wicked grin. "Let's be happy together right here. You, me, and Tsubaki, maybe even Loxcus if he's smart." She whispered then gave him a lustful and passionate kiss, but hearing Loxcus' voice made her stop and look at him. "Speak of the devil." She smiled

Nathan grinned and kissed Nex back passionately. His arms held her against him and he looked to Loxus, grinning. Nathan turned and began to walk away from him, completely ignoring him just to make him angry as he walked Nex over to his throne, and sat her down. "Nex...Have fun with Tsubaki while my mistress and I bring another angel to Hell." He turned and walked back over to Loxus, grinning as he held his hand out like he had done to Nex earlier. "Come, Loxus...Join us...Don't fight it. You know you can't resist the urge. Think of it...You can have whatever you want. Money...Power...Women...All yours." He walked over and put his hands on the succubus's shoulders. "Come have sex with my mistress...How could you resist such a beautifully sexy creature such as this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom