Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nex helped him out and looked at to see the fireballs. She smiled hoping to find Tsubaki and Loxus as she walked beside Nathan. She knew Loxus and Tsubaki would be fine even for kids they were powerful in their own way. "I told you they'll be fine." She smiled at him as they walked soon finding Loxcus and Tusbaki. "Are you two okay?" She asked them as she and Nathan got close enough to speak to each other

"Yes, Tsubaki here fight a demon out of her body in a matter of about 1 minute i would say, then healed an arrow from my leg." Loxus gives the quick summary of the going on's. "What about you too, seem a little bloody to me, what did you do, fight Gluttony itself." Loxus says in a sarcastic manner.

"Ms. Nex... Yes, I am..." Tsubaki replied slowly, unsure if she could stand near her. with the past two lanes focusing on her and Nex's connection. she didn't know if Nex knew, but she stood behind Loxus incase she didn't. she blushed, but covered her face with her hands, and looked down once more. She knew Nathan wouldn't be happy with her, but she didn't care anymore. He could yell and hurt her emotionally, but she gained from it. it generated sadness in her, and released anger in him.

"Its good to see the two of you are alright." He grinned. "It does seem like you two can handle yourselves when we aren't around. Good." He looked over and saw a small dark gate begin to form behind them...which began to open. "That must be the exit...Come." He headed onward, deciding not to scold Tsubaki about how she once again fell for Hell's temptation. He passed through the gate and disappeared into the dimension between rings, on his way toward Greed.

Nex smiled at the two proudly and she praised them by saying "Good work you two. Tsubaki what you did was impressive. You may have gotten possessed, but at least you got the demon out of you on your own. I knew I could count on you two being okay and looking out for each other." She smiled sweetly at the borth of them then followed Nathan to the gate saying "Come on you two, the next ring awaits."

"What do they think we are, helpless, I've been in more combat then Nathan for sure." Loxus broods to himself as he starts to walk toward the portal making sure that Tsubaki is following him. As he reaches the portal he jumps in calmly and floats through the dimensions towards Greed.

Tsubaki heard loxus' brooding, and spoke up. "I understand you have," she said in a low voice. "but I am helpless to fight, look at the last two rings..." She leapt into the portal after him, drawing her weapons so she could be ready for a fight this time. She reached the end first however, landing with extreme grace. She looked up at her allies, then looked quickly to be sure the landing was safe.

Nex didn't hear what either Tsubaki or Loxus were saying to each other, but she honestly didn't mean to make them sound like they were weak. She just felt like it was needed to be said to help Tsubaki mostly with her self confidence, but that wasn't the point right now. Nex summoned her scythe and followed Tsubaki flying down and landing with some grace next to Tsubaki

Landing a little gruffly on the surface Loxus draws his twin blades. "Hopefully we can get through here without being separated." Loxus takes the lead of the group this time. "Wait this is greed isn't it. Form up....sorry military terms, get into a tight circle, greed has a lot of demons in it a then there is Greed himself, if we run into him we will have a fight on us." Loxus says this as he drops into a combative couch swords ready to start a fight at the first sign of trouble.

Tsubaki looked around without moving for a short while. When loxus gave the order, she obeyed with out thought. She couldn't let herself fall into a trap again, so she felt that obeying with no question was her only way to survive. "Yes sir." She whispered, staying respectful of rank. She drew back an arrow to wait until she spotted a demon.

As Nathan traversed between the planes between the rings of hell, he could already feel the corruptive power of greed try and tempt him. His wants and desires, his thirst for more of them. Impure things that he had locked away...things he wanted...Greed was reminding himself of them. He tried to resist...but Nathan hid his true self...For he indeed had greed the size of a corrupted human. He wanted more things...He was a powerful angel after all! He deserved to have anything he wanted! So why couldn't he?

Nex stayed with Loxcus and Tsubaki getting her scythe ready. Greed started whispering thoughts in her mind. Though she had nothing to be wanting more of...right? He said after this one more night of sin. Why not more? Why should it be only one when it's clear her heart aches for him? Nex fought off these thoughts and whispers trying her best to hold out from falling for Greed"s evil tricks

Loxus is repeating a poem in his head this time, rather then a song, to keep out the voices of the ring out as he leads the group of three forward. Nathan of course couldn't be bothered to wait and stay with the group, but Loxus ignored this for now, looking out for the hordes of demons that usually populated these plains. Nothing survived here, if a plant grew it was ripped up and horded away, creating a true wasteland of nothing. "Where are all the demons, we should have hit about 40 by now.......atleast" Loxus says mostly to himself as he continues forward.

Tsubaki began to circle the group, still in tight formation. She couldn't see a demon anywhere. Certainly strange that loxus had said they should have been everywhere. She heard a voice, but just whispered that she had nothing more she could want. Nothing she had she wanted more of. She looked towards loxus, creating a mental connection once more. She blocked off her mind from his, but was able to send messages and receive his thoughts. She wanted to help him and the others, but she could only focus one at a time...

While Nex was silently and effectively trying to fight back the voices in her head. Not this time, not now. While she was focusing on keeping herself sane a demon was sneaking up behind her. A demon that was larger then the angels and had a large round stomach with burning yellow eyes. A wicked smiled of rows of sharp jagged teeth that were too long for it's own mouth, stayed on his face. His large meaty hands were about to grab the young angel, but Nex felt a evil presence behind her. Without a thought she lifted her scythe and turned to slice the demon's stomach. His stomach was sliced open, but nothing came out and was still going after the angel girl like nothing happened

Hearing the action behind him, and seeing his own demon run towards him, a finely dressed demon in expensive looking silk robes, he waits a few moments then lunges at the evil thing, slicing at its throat then counter slicing and lobbing his head off turns to get back to the circle before anything else can come and attack. "Aim for the head when ever possible." Loxus raises his voice so all can hear. "Most are just empty from the neck down."

Tsubaki loosed an arrow deep into the temple of the demon that nex cut open. she turned to see her own and ducked under it's swiping strike. "Repent." She whispered in a monotone voice as she fired her second arrow up into it's skull through the temple. She so multiple demons approaching, but still a ways away. she drew back the newly placed arrow and began to kill them one by one. she began to loose color in her eyes, but kept it hidden under her hood. her mind numbed as she got swept into the depth of the battle, to busy to stop killing the demons. she didn't listen to the voices anymore, nor to her own morality. She only wanted to kill these creatures, and once she was done, she could feel bad.

Nex saw a swarm of the demons coming her way and wasted no time dashing towards them and swung her scythe back and forth slicing each head off one by one. She couldn't hear the voices anymore it was like it gave up trying to corrupt her and tried killing her instead. Nex's eyes darkened the longer she fought, but she was moving so fast it was hard to tell. She kept fighting, slicing each demon's head clean off until she saw that no more were coming her way

When Nathan entered greed, he had been separated from the others for some reason. He didn't know where he was, but he could feel himself in a room filled with everything he ever wanted. Money. Fame. Women. Lots of women. And on a throne, Nex being his prize. 'All of this can be yours if you stop your friends from continuing onward...' A voice said out loud. 'You can have it all...And balance would be kept. Lucifer only wants to take complete control. Does that necessarily mean that he will corrupt the balance? He just wishes to become God and rule over Earth...Does that really mean he will bring death to everyone?' The voice was right...There was no hard evidence that Lucifer would corrupt things if he took over Heaven. It was just slanderous rumors and details that made him seem like he would. 'You would be able to have it all...if you stop your friends from stopping Lucifer...'

Loxus was like Nex, fighting non-stop until the horde ended, covering for Tsubaki a little as they moved in to close for her bow to get effectively. Each demon as different from the last. Fat, skinny, well dressed, rags, weapons covering the whole body and on and on. As the onslaught ends he looks over at the 2 women with him and asks, "Anyone hit." He takes the clothes of the closest demon and cleans his blades before sheathing them.

As the battle ended, tsubski returned to normal. Looked towards the fields of dead demons, and frowned. She nodded to loxus, and look towards nex. She didn't know what had Von through her, but she felt horrible after it. She looked hurt internally more than anything, as if one would need a sign of affection. She put away her weapon, and looked away, releasing the hooded cloak and revealing her newly formed battle clothing. He was thin, silver like metal, mad to be maneuverable, but not particularly strong. She smiled as she revealed her armor, as she only wore it in intense battle. Few knew she had it to begin with.

Nex took a moment to catch her breath. Loxcus' voice seemed to snap her out of something since her eyes returned to normal. Shaking her head she whispered to herself "What happened?" She didn't remember anything that happened after the whispers stopped. She looked at her arms and pulled back the black leather sleeve of her armor that laid unnoticed under her cloak and noticed black markings that were more like tribal paint were on her arms. "What the..." she whispered to herself then finally answered "Yeah I'm fine." She shook her head and pulled the sleeve down hoping it was nothing. She returned to the group putting her scythe away and saw Tsubaki looking hurt. She put a hand on her shoulder and asked "Hey are you okay?"

Back where Nathan was the Nex that sat on the throne before him smiled her sweet smile. She stood up and started walking towards him "Everything here can be yours, every little thing your pure heart desires." She smiled and got close enough to wrap her arms around his neck. "You know together we're the perfect balance. Life and Death, light and darkness. We're yin and yang. Perfect balance, but we can't be that perfect balance without each other Nathan." She said softly and sweetly then leaned in to softly kiss his lips.

When she kissed his lips...Nathan was lost. He fell to the greed and let it corrupt him, his arms wrapping around the fake Nex. "Nex...Lets make love..." He said suddenly. "I...I don't want to call it sin anymore...There is no need to call it sin...I don't care anymore...My job won't be affected if I have one night of love with the person I care for in the world..." He looked her in the eyes and kissed her lips once more. "I can resist people who ask for their loved ones back just because they lost them to you..."

Loxus turned back just in time to see Nex push her sleeve down her arm, and sees some black marks on her arm, hoping for the best and assuming it was some form of tattoos, frowned apon but not really "illegal" in heaven. Then he sees the new battle armor on Tsubaki and stares at her for a moment. "Where did that come from." He mutters to himself and also walks over to the Angel of Water.

Tsubaki smiled to hide the truth, something she could do quite well. "Angel of light had a surplus of material, so they took pity on us and let me make this." She told them, keeping a somewhat monotone voice. She had to be sure they believed her lie so they wouldn't worry. After all, she couldn't let anyone but herself feel sadness. She approached the angel of fire and whispered "It is nothing compared to yours, and ecspecialy compared to Nathan's." her aura retracted into her body, keeping everything contained. It hurt to do this, but didn't want it to get into the minds of her allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom