Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nex couldn't believe this was happening again, she remember the joy and pleasure he once gave her six thousand years ago and feeling it all again, make her want more. She answered him in a desire ful tone "I love to taste you, to feel you inside me just like we did so long ago." Then she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just as he told her to.

Nex(?) dodged most of the light angel's attacks, but screeched in pain as one of his slashes sliced off her arm. Unable to use the scythe anymore she growled at him "You bastard! Well no point in using this form for much longer." Nex(?) feathered wings turned into large bat like wings, her body became nothing but skin and bones. Her eyes became a blood red and her teeth became jagged and large shards of teeth. She roared an ungodly roar at Nathan before charging to attack him again.

Nex(?) saw Loxus approaching once she gave the singal to and continued to kiss and comfort Tsubaki romantically, making sure she'll be ready when it was time.

"So you finally show your true colors...My dear..." Nathan(?) said with a grin, and continued to thrust his cock between her breasts until his warm, hot jizz began to shoot out onto her face somewhat, but mostly with his product landing in her mouth and on her tongue. "Mm...Good...It felt great..." Nathan(?) moved to lay next to her, and kissed her forehead tenderly. "Now...what do you want me to do to you? As I said...I'll do anything you want me to do to you..."

---

"So thats your true form? Yechk...To think I would have had sex with that thing if I fell for its tricks." He shook his head and his body imbued with a holy light, and once it receded...she'd see his armored robes on him once more. He held his hand out, and the light formed into a sword of magic. "Time to cut off more than just that arm!" He said in retaliation, and rushed toward the demon as well with the intent to kill. When he'd get close enough, he'd slash at her torso to hopefully cut her in half.

Tsubaki was too entranced in loving nex(?) to notice the figure behind her. Her tongue dove into the woman's mouth, as she began to pull of the reapers clothes.

Tsubaki(?) blushed lightly. "Not even a bit of foreplay?" She asked tauntingly, she smiled as she wrapped her arms and wings around him. "So... What fantasy should I fulfill for you?" She whispered, beginning to strip down.

Nex moaned softly tasting his jizz as he came in her mouth, mostly. As lust fully taking hold of her mind she swallowed and licked her lips repling "Mmm just as delicious as I remember." Seeing him laying next to her she used her elbow to support her as she sat up a bit. "What don't I want you to do to me? How about you take me in my pussy?" She asked chuckling with a lust ful tone.

The succubus growled and replied "And I would've gotten you too if you didn't erase your damn memories! I've seen them, you still have them. You just have them locked away. That poor girl, she's gonna have her heart broken for a second time by the one she's always loved. No wonder she's so bitter around you." She hinted to Nathan about what was happening to Nex. She did her best to avoid his attacks, but he landed a hit on her once or twice cutting and burning her flesh.

Nex(?) had Tusbaki right were she wanted her and helped her pull her own cloak off for her. Her tongue danced and rubbed against Tsubaki's, kissing her with passion and desire. She left soft moans escape her lips as her hand travelled up her body and massaged Tsubaki's breast.

Nathan(?) smiled and reached down to start rubbing her pussy. If this incubus came inside of her...it would be the end of her and he'd absorb all the strength and power that this angel would have. That was the power of incubi...they were able to literally steal the life force of whatever they had fully had sex with. "Why don't you crawl atop of me and let me give you some dick, huh?" He snickered lightly.

---

"She knew what I did! She should be smarter than this! She wouldn't dare fall for such tricks..! 'Would she?' He rushed toward the Nex faker...and finally laid the finishing blow with the stab through the torso, and bringing the blade up hard to cut the girl's head in half. He panted a bit, feeling the world around him begin to crumble and find he was back in what was the mimic of limbo before...yet there were three other orbs. He could peer into them....and see each of the worlds that belonged to his fellow angels. "What...The...?"

A few things come out as odd for him, Tsubaki that he remembered was closed off and shy, this one was out going and bubbly. Loxus started to have find reason for doubt this being the real Tsubaki through the illusions, but he need a little more proof, his mind clearing just long enough for him to think this through. thinking of somthing that no water angel would do he says to her, his tone lustful as he can manage, "I want you to dominate me, take me in anyway you see fit, punish me if i don't obey your every word." he answers

Loxus(?) just watches the show before him as Nex(?) warms up Tsubaki. he hopes he wont have to wait long, this is lust after all, and man was he lusting after this little angel right now

Nex was lost, all self control she had was gone. She smiled seeing who she believed was Nathan wanting her. Hearing his request with no control what so ever she happily did as he wanted. She smiled as she pushed him onto his back and inserted his cock into her wet wanting pussy. Feeling him inside of her again was nothing more then a blessing. It's been so long and now she remembered one of the many reasons she fell in love with Nathan. Slowly she pushed herself down pushing his entire length inside of her with a bright smile.

In one of the three orbs Nathan saw, Nex was clearly seen doing this completely unaware that she was having sex with a Incubus.

Nathan(?) grinned as he felt her insert himself into her. If he came inside then her soul and power would be his! He would become one of the strongest demons in hell if he could absorb the Grim Reaper's power. "Nex...Oh its been too long since I've felt this way...I knew only you could give me the love that I've always wanted..." He moaned out and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around her as he bucked his hips upward to thrust into her. "I love you so much..."

---

Nathan frowned when he saw Nex in one of the orbs, having sex with the fake him. 'You stupid fool...' He thought, and entered the orb. The next thing he knew, he would be falling in the sky, though he was in full control of it. He descended and landed safely with the help of his wings, and called out to Nex. "Get away from the incubus!"

Nex smiled brightly hearing him say those words she longed to hear once again. She felt him buck into her causing her to moan with it. She replied in a loving and sweet voice "I love you too Nathan." But her pleasure was short lived when she heard Nathan's voice again, but it didn't come from the Nathan she was on. Looking over and seeing another Nathan she knew at that moment she had been fooled. Her attention returned to the fake Nathan, her eyes turning completely black, no white left inside them. "You..." she simply said. Her anger had awoken, her voice sounding like two people speaking.

She pulled herself off of him and her body was covered in her cloak again. "You have no idea what you've just done." She stood completely up summoning her scythe and raised her scythe up planning to kill him, but yet she hesitated finding herself almost unable to do it with him in that form, but knowing he wasn't real she swung her scythe down, planning to kill him in one blow.

Tsubaki threw herself onto nex (?), unable to keep keep her head clear any longer. "You don't know how long I wanted you to say those words..." She said, enthralling the clone in her now open wings.

Tsubaki(?) smiled cruelly at loxus. "Alright, let's begin!" The clone shouted with a snap of her fingers, two icy chains bound the legs of the fire angel, as she began to strip down to just her panties and bra. She smiled back at the now bound angel, and said softly "now I want you drop those blades of yours, and plead for forgiveness..."

Nex(?) smirked seeing how the water angel threw herself onto her. Nex didn't stop feeling the water angel's breast. "I'm so happy there are no words that can describe it. How can someone so beautiful and sad bring me so much happiness. My love, you'll never be sad again I promise." She whispered sweetly in her ear. She looked to see Loxus(?) was ready and motioned him to come closer. "My dear as much as I love you and want you as my own would you mind having a little more company?"

FemShep said:
Nex smiled brightly hearing him say those words she longed to hear once again. She felt him buck into her causing her to moan with it. She replied in a loving and sweet voice "I love you too Nathan." But her pleasure was short lived when she heard Nathan's voice again, but it didn't come from the Nathan she was on. Looking over and seeing another Nathan she knew at that moment she had been fooled. Her attention returned to the fake Nathan, her eyes turning completely black, no white left inside them. "You..." she simply said. Her anger had awoken, her voice sounding like two people speaking.

She pulled herself off of him and her body was covered in her cloak again. "You have no idea what you've just done." She stood completely up summoning her scythe and raised her scythe up planning to kill him, but yet she hesitated finding herself almost unable to do it with him in that form, but knowing he wasn't real she swung her scythe down, planning to kill him in one blow.

The incubus was surprised to see the real Nathan suddenly appear, and its true nature came forth. A coward and weakling, it cowered as the girl suddenly began to start returning to her previous form and brought her scythe down upon him, cutting him in half. His body began to writhe and twitch before slowly dissolving into the earth and her fantasy was shattered, sending the both of them back to where the last two remaining orbs were. "Nex...Are you alright?" Nathan said with a frown as a placed a hand on her shoulder, knowing she must have been hurt from the trickery.

"or how about i break this illusion of yours" Loxus says a smile on his lips as he melts the chains away around him "you need to learn to play your parts better" he says, drawing his dual swords and getting into a fighting position "ILLUSION...DISSIPATE" he yells and the world and the copy before him melt away again, revealing the succubus and the imitation limbo world around.

Nex's eyes returned to normal and so did her voice once her anger dulled down. She seemed a bit shakened, but when Nathan placed heis hand on her shoulder she pulled away from him. She was reminded that the Nathan she loved didn't love her back and it hurt her more then the fanatsy did. She didn't looked at him feeling ashamed of herself. "No..No Nathan I'm not okay. I've sinned. I've failed cause I let my emotions take control of my actions..." Her voice started to crack as black tears fell from her eyes.

"Nex..." He walked over and hugged her. "It was not your fault. Lust is a powerful...powerful thing to fight against. But both of us know that your motivation was not of nothing but pure lust. You wanted to feel loved once more by me, yes? Love is not a sin unless it is abused." He stepped away from her. "I'm sorry that I've wiped my memories of that day, but I cannot allow myself to be swayed in any situation. I have to be equal in good and evil, what is right and what is wrong. Our love...It would have distracted me, created feelings that would have swayed judgment."

Tsubaki smiled at Nex(?), nodding her head in allowance of a second member. She continued to make love to the clone, leaving barely any room for breath, she rolled over, allowing The newly noticed Loxus(?) to see her full body. "Loxus... I'm ready..." she said quietly. Lust filled her from the Teasing of her last partner, and she wanted some relief.

Tsubaki(?) Screamed as the illusion broke, leaving her to charge the flame angel. "DIE YOU BASTARD" were the words that left her mouth as she slashed at the man in a last ditch effort to kill him.

side stepping the attack easily Loxus laughs at the feeble attempt to hurt him "not much of a fighter are we." Loxus then starts to slash and counter slash at the succubus so even if she can block one the other are almost guaranteed to hit "your demon bothers are a tougher fight" Loxus chuckles out

Loxus(?) walks over to the two women before him, already disrobed and smiling lustfully "where do you want me to start, Tsubaki" the clone asks his voice deeper then usual as he reaches to touch your face sensually

Nex's eyes widened as Nathan hugged her, it felt nice, but it didn't make any easy on her heart with whathe said next. "I know Nathan. I understand, but...it doesn't make it any less painful. Don't worry about me I'll be fine...I...I just need some time to recover from that." She explained trying to make her sound like she'll be okay when deep down inside she felt a pain she hadn't felt in six thousand years.

Nex(?) hugged Tsubaki from behind softly and started nippling and sucking on her neck while her hands rubbed up and down her stomach softly before sliding her hand up to squeeze and feel her breast

Tsubaki still smiled up at him, but clutched nex's(?) hand for comfort. When Loxus(?) asked her, she replied softly"anywhere... Every where lox- I mean sir..." She smiled softly, then looked back to nex(?) she brought her lips to the clone, keeping her body open for the incubus. She noticed the voice change, but couldn't think long enough before being drawn to the female angel.

The succubus got slammed by the counter-slash. She let lose a terrifying scream, then aimed her claw like hand at his throat. She shoved it forward with all the five she could muster, hoping to fell him in one strike.

"I understand, Nex. But now is not the time. Look...Loxus has already freed himself from his illusion...but until he defeats his demon...he's stuck in that world. He should be able to handle himself against a succubus....But we must focus on Tsubaki. She has two demons in her realm and she already doubts herself of her power..." He walked over to her orb and looked over to Nex. "We must save Tsubaki first and hope that Loxus is alright by the time we return. Are you ready? Or do you wish to stay here in case he comes out of his world before I am back? Two demons of lust should be nothing for me alone."

Nex knew he was right and got back to focusing on helping the others. Nex looked at him and answered "It'll be faster and easiier if we help Tsubaki together. Loxus looks like he can handle himself." Right after she spoke she headed over to Tsubaki's orb and teleported inside

Nathan joined her, and teleported into Tsubaki's world. He looked around, and frowned. "It seems we've been sent a bit away from her..." He murmured and walked to a tree. He placed his hand on it and frowned. "I don't know why but this world feels a little different." He shrugged and looked over to her. "Lets go...Lead the way Nex. I'm sure you've got some...anger to release."

Tsubaki Was Too content with being with nex(?) to notice anything else. she began to lose herself, giving herself up entirely, maybe not able to come back at all if she wasn't stoped. however, she had no intent to stop the affection for these two before her. She smiled, and held a hand out to loxus(?), inviting him to lay down with them.

Nex(?) happily and eagerly kissed Tsubaki back, deeply and passionately while she played with the water angel's breast caringly. The palms of her hands rubbing over her hard nipples.

Nex gave a nod to Nathan and noticed a different feeling consumed the atmosphere of this fantasy relam, but tried to ignore it. She summoned her scythe and walked to find what was happening with Tsubaki. Nex frown almost sad seeing how lovingly Tsubaki kissed her clone. She pratyed that Tsubaki didn't have feelings for her. But she shouted to Tsubaki "Tsubaki! It's all a trick! Don't fall for it!" She started to run over with her scythe ready to attack

Nathan followed Nex...and upon seeing the scene before him, he frowned and glared at how easily Tsubaki was swayed into this threesome. He stayed where he was at Nex rushed on ahead, and generated a ball of light with one hand and sent it flying toward the Loxus clone...pushing him further away and out of the current battlegrounds, though it would not entirely kill him. "Go! The Loxus demon is dealt with! Defeat your clone, Nex! I'll get Tsubaki!" He said as he rushed for the Angel of Water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom