Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsubaki Stood among an open plane. She didn't see anyone, but noticed She was in a relatively empty area. A figure seemed to appear from no where. It slowly approached her, as she backed away. She drew her bow, and notched an arrow. She Began to pull back the string, when a pair of hands grabbed her from behind, forcing her to drop her weapon. "wh-What is GOING ON?!" she screamed, resisting the unknown persons grasp.

Nex found herself in the open field and readied herself. Although it was rather pleasant to be in she knew this was nothing more then a trick. She saw the figure more clearly though and she relaxed to see it was just Nathan. She sighed in relief and walked up to him replying "Nathan you have to stop wondering off like that." She said sounding more relieved then anything.

Meanwhile where the real Nathan saw Nex, hearing his call she turned to face him with a smile. This wasn't the real Nex, nothing more then Lust's illusions. She approached Nathan with a almost wicked smile and replied "Don't worry Nathan. There's no more need for introductions, but the mission is gonna have to wait." She sounded seductive and desire ful as her fingers traced his jawline.

The figure grabbing Tsubaki from behind was another fake Nex. She hushed Tsubaki softly whispering to her. "It's okay Tsubaki. It's just me, you'll be safe with me. I will never hurt you or let anyone hurt you." She whispered in her ear and wrapped her arms around Tsubaki's waist.

Nathan(?) smirked and held a hand out to place itself onto Nex's shoulder. "Don't worry, Reaper. I ain't gonna die in here..." He pulled her closer to him and wrapped that arm around her waist. "Now that the other two are gone...there is something we need to talk about, Nex..." Her name rolled off of his tongue ever so smoothly as he gazed into her eyes. "Nex, how long has it been since we've last...Made sin with one another? Remember six thousand years ago when we put Lucifer in his place and all of heaven celebrated with their only night of sin as a reward? Do you remember what we did for hours on end?"

---

"Nex...Have you let this ring's power consume you already? I thought you were stronger than that." He said rather spitefully as he stepped away from her, not yet noticing that this wasn't the Nex that he knew. "The mission cannot wait. We've got to seal away Lucifer NOW, not LATER." He had a strong glare in his eyes. "Have you been living so far in the underworld that you'd actually prefer chaos to ensue and make your work even more hectic?"

Nex couldn't stop herself from blushing as Nathan pulled her closely and reminded her of that sinful night they spent together. She gazed into his eyes as his pierced through her. Why was he holding her like this and bringing up that night they swore to never talk about. "Yes I remember, but we agreed to never talk about it, besides it was just a one night thing. Why Nathan?" She asked slightly confused and her racing mind blocked her thinking process from working

Nex(?) chuckled softly and walked closer wrapping her arms around Nathan's neck. She said softly "Nathan..do you remember when we spend that one night together? After we locked Lucifer away? That night we spent hours sinning? Why not.do it again?"

Nathan(?) grinned. "I brought it up because this is Lust's ring we're in...and its made me rekindle the feelings I've had for you a long time ago...Nex." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her lips ever so tenderly for a few moments, and then pulled away. "My love...I know how you feel for me...And I love you just as much...This romance we have...this forbidden love between life and death...I think it sparks even brighter knowing its so...taboo...Don't you think, my beautiful Grim Reaper...?"

---

Nathan did nothing as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His eyes leered to her and shook his head. "No. I don't remember what you're talking about. My life is to revolve around the balance of good and evil...and that day was more evil than good in more ways than one. I asked God to erase my memories of that day other than Lucifer's sealings and what happened." He stepped back, removing her embrace. "Why are you bringing up such a forgotten memory? This isn't the time for this! Where is Tsubaki and Loxus?"

Nex blushed brightly as he tenderly kissed her lips finding herself actually enjoying it in a way. She thought she had forgotten and abandoned her old feelings for Nathan, but this only reminded her how she once loved him. The way he spoke to her calling her his love only made things worse on her emotions toward him. Despite they were in Lust's circle she kinda hoped Nathan was truly feeling this way, because now she felt the same love for him as she did before. "I-I....I do. That's excatly what I thought about us, before....you erased your memories of us." She replied softly with a slight sadness in her voice.

Nex(?) grinned as he pulled away only to return with a soft reply. "Nathan, why would you want to erase the memories of our love? It really hurt me Nathan and you know I still love you." She walked closer and kissed his lips tenderly for a moment before pulling away and wrapping her arms around his waist. She nuzzled his neck and replied softly "We can still have that Nathan. That love we once shared. I want to be with you, I love you Nathan."

Nathan(?) cupped her cheek lightly. "Don't cry..." He whispered gently. "Before I descended upon the group, I asked God for a favor...to restore all memories that I wiped clean, in hopes that it would drive me as much as it did when we sealed Lucifer the first time. Nex, I remembered everything yet I was trying to conceal these feelings...but it seems Lust is bringing it out...Lets hurry and make love together, and then be off to seal Lucifer once more and partake in another day of endless sin..."

---

"I don't love you." He said bluntly and pushed her away. "I'm sorry, Nex. But I don't love you. Not anymore. My memories of our love were wiped. I can't allow sin to corrupt me like it did before. Whatever we had before is over. Its been six thousand years, Nex. You have to get over it." He shook his head. "We need to separate while we're in Lust...Find Tsubaki and Loxus and stay with them. The newcomers will need all the help they can get to survive the first four rings of hell."

Nex listened to him and couldn't resist. She thought she was over it, but this was too difficult for her to ignore any longer. Nex kissed Nathan with the same passion she once had for him so long ago. Her hands rested on his shoulders gripping them tightly as she got to remember the amazing feelings of his lips touching hers.

Nex(?) looked hurt and replied sadly "Nathan, why are you so cruel to me? I gave you my heart and body only to be tossed away. How could an angel of light be so horrible and cruel?" She moved to hug him from behind and had tears falling from her eyes. "It's not sin if it's out of love. That's why it's called love making. Why do you continue to hurt me like this? Haven't I suffered enough?"

Nathan(?) kissed her back just as passionately as she was kissing him. Her body would soon be imbued with the very essence of lust...filling her with heat and working towards enhancing her sexual desires wherever she was...no matter where she was. "Nex...Strip down for me...I want to make love to you over and over again..." He pulled away and began to strip himself of his armored robes and soon he stood before her, naked and ready for her. "My love..."

---

"It is Sin if I have sex with someone I feel nothing for!" He said angrily and pushed her away. "Nex. You should go...right now. I will not allow Lust to fill me, as it has apparently already corrupted you. When we move on to the next ring of hell, you better pray to our lord that your soul will be saved upon returning from the bowels of hell. Now be off with you!"

Tsubaki Shivered at Nex's(?) touch, before pulling away. "Miss Nex, Why did you sneak up on me?" she said, going to retrieve her weapon from the ground. She sensed a light feeling that something was off, but decided sense it was hell, there was bound to be that feeling. She replaced the cowl over her face, And looked towards the other figure. It seemed to be... Loxus? He seemed a ways off, and moved at a slow pace toward her. Tsubaki turned back to Nex(?) and asked "where are we?"...

Nex heard Nathan's(?) desire for her and seeing him naked before her only made it harder for her to resist. She fought the urge to do this, but she couldn't fight it. Nex took off her cloak and her black clothes underneath it to be completely naked before him. She quickly returned to kissing him, pressing her naked body against his.

Nex(?) changed from sad to angry with the real Nathan and swiftly ran in front of him and pounced on him with a monsterous strength. She sat on top of him as he laid on his back from her assault. "Fine Nathan. I tried to be nice about this, but I want you Nathan and I want you now." She kissed him again passionately and started taking his robes off.

Nex(?) chuckled softly at Tsubaki's reaction and replied "This? This is our paradise om earth. Were we belong together." Nex(?) took Tusbaki's hands and held them softly in her own. "Tusbaki do you know why I wanted you here? You're so beautiful and in heaven it's a sin to love someone of the same sex. But here, I can tell you how much I actually love you." Nex pulled her close ans wrapped her arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. "Don't you see? Death and Sadness belong together. We belong together."

Nathan(?) Grinned and kissed her back just as deeply. He soon pulled away, and stroked her hair gently. "Nex...Why don't you get me nice and ready down there? We can't do this if I'm soft as a wet sponge down there..." He whispered gently and pointed down to his cock. "Come on...You get me hard down there and we can be lost in endless pleasure..."

---

Nathan fought with her as she began to start kissing him and stripping him of his robes. "Enough! Nex enough!" He called out, feeling her monstrous strength force him down. "You're not Nex! Get the hell off of me, succubus!" He managed to kick her off and stepped away from her, his robes having been removed from his body in his attempt to kick off the girl. "Stay away from me, succubus. You are nothing more than a demon of this realm!" His hands began to glow in a holy light as he began to get ready for a battle.

Loxus walked on in this endless plain, looking for something, that resembled a person or structure, anything other then thi endless sea of grass. Even a patch of plain dirt would be a welcome sight. Finally, far off in the horizon he spots a small object, it looks blue but he cant be sure, but the light it emanates almost assures him that he has found another Angel here, though which one he could only guess was Tsubaki

Tsubaki Blushed as Nex (?) took her hands into her own. She heard her speak, and Her eyes widened. When She was Shocked as she pulled closer. "B-but Miss Nex... it is forbidden..." She said, attempting to back away from the dark angel. "Fate or not, Nothing changes.."

Tsubaki(?) ran towards the faraway Loxus, Before leaping towards him. "Loxus, your ok!" She yelled, hugging him, unaffected by how he would react.

Nex didn't question herself od fight anymore she gave in to her desires to have him. To have him holding her again, to have him with her again, to have him inside her again. Nex gave a slight smile and nervous chuckle as one of her hands slipped down his chest to reach his cock. Her fingertips barely touched it, but soon enough Nex grasped his cock and started stroking it slowly abnd gently.

Nex(?) hissed as Nathan knocked her off, but stood up laughing evily. "Not bad angel. You saw through my trick, but can your friends do the same?" Still taking Nex's form she charged at Nathan creating Nex's scythe in her hands.

Nex(?) smiled sweetly at Tusbaki and replied "I know my affections are forbidden, but here Tsubaki I can show up just how I feel for you. God you're so beautiful, I can't believe I waited until now to do this." She replied softly then closed her eyes to kiss Tsubaki tenderly and affectionately, her black wings coming out and wrapped around Tsubaki, holding her to Nex(?).

Nathan(?) petted the girl's head gently as she stroked his cock. "Good...You feel amazing..." He whispered, his cock hardening in her hand. And once it was completely hard, he placed her on the ground gently and moved to straddle her chest, his cock between her breasts. "Nex...Lets start off with some small foreplay before we move on to the main event...You get me off like this and I'll do anything you want me to do..."

---

Nathan imbued his hands with holy might and rushed toward her, grasping the scythe's blade and feeling the burn as the darkness corrupted his light, and the light purging the darkness. He kept her from slashing at him, and reached for her neck. If he managed to get ahold of her, he would cause a large burst of holy light to generate from the palm of his hand to eradicate the succubus attacking him.

Loxus easily catches and holds Tsubaki's weight "its so good to see somebody in this endless plains, i thought may be you all had left me" his excitement to not being alone anymore makes the personalty change slip his mind completely, "where are the others, we need to regroup soon so that we can work against Lust together" a moment of seriousness coming back to him as he regains a little of his military composure

Tsubaki Stood silently as Nex(?) Kissed her. Her own wings shot out, as she returned the kiss. "Even if it is forbidden, I feel the need to do this..." She said accepting the angel's touch. She began to wrap her own arms around Nex(?), Pressing her body against hers.

Tsubaki(?) shook her head, saying "I don't know where they went... it's just us... but that isn't bad..." she said, placing a hand on his shoulder. She smiled, kissing his cheek softly and whispering in his ear. "I always liked you... you weren't cruel like the rest of your kind..."

Nex blushed slightly as Nathan(?) gently laid her down and straddled her so that his hard cock laid in between her breast. Her eyes stared into his as she pressed her breast together to grip his cock between them. "I love a little foreplay." She grinned adoring tjhe feel of his hard cock throbbing between her breast.

Nex(?) chuckled evily and replied "Is that the best you can do?" She used Nex's powerful wings to use one flap to pull herself away from his attack. Her eyes turned completely black as her scythe grew darker, filling with dark energy l. Then she attacked again using her wings to charge at him twice as fast as before.

Nex(?) smiled hearing Tsubaki's fall for her trick. Nex softly held her cheek within her hand and sweetly spoke. "Tusbaki, this is crazy to say, but I love you. I've always have. Please while we're here please make love with me. This will be our only chance." Then Nex(?) returned to kissing her passionately, slipping her tongue in between Tusbaki's lips to feel her tongue.

Nathan(?) grinned, and cupped Nex's cheek gently as she mashed her breasts together against his cock. "Nex...Do you want my essence anywhere in particular for foreplay?" He said gently, not knowing if she wanted to taste it, get it on her face, or somewhere else. He grinned deviously in his mind, the incubus laughing at how easy it was to fool an angel that was the very definition of the Grim Reaper. He began to buck his hips so his cock slid back and forth between her breasts.

---

"Gah!" He cried out as he suddenly barricaded himself with a holy shield of light, more specifically a sphere of holy protection surrounding him from the succubus's attack. There was nothing else he could do but defend himself at an attack at such speeds. "It surprises me how much you demons have advanced in six thousand years! I'll be sure to halt that process when I seal away the fallen angel!"

In the very back of Loxus's mind he imagined this may be a trick, but just the contact of someone he knows and the soft touch of her lips on his cheek distracts him enough from trying a basic illusion break. "cruel?" he asks confused "i know they push others away because they don't want them hurt, but i wouldn't think that cruel. still the complete 180 change eludes him, for the first time since coming in Lust finally breaks through his resolve and starts to fill his mind of dirty thoughts of the beautiful Angel before him.

Slowly he reaches forward and surrounds Tsubaki(?) with his arms "maybe your right and being alone isn't so bad" he smiles at the copy

Nex(?) was slipping her tongue into tsubaki's mouth. She let her own tongue explore the new open passage. She slowly removed her cloak, smiling, while half crying, said: "Love? Your the only one to say you... Love me..."

Taubaki(?) smiled at the man, placing a hand on his cheek. "Can I admit something... I always loved you." She said, before passionately kissing him.

Nex blushed brightly as Nathan(?) cupped her cheek and replied almost lustfully "It's been over six thousand years since I've gotten to taste you." She hinted and laid her head back closing her eyes and letting Nathan(?) take her. She let out a small moan as she felt his hips starting to buck and his cock slipping in and oiut of her breast as she squeezed them together. "Nathan..." she moaned softly with a smile on her face.

Nex(?) laughed manically and evily. "Do you truly think you pathetic angels can keep the Dark Lord sealed up forever? You're stupidity is amusing. You angels will become like us. Already your friends are being corrupted as we speak. It's already over and you just barely begun!" She laughed again and used her blinding speeds to attack him again. "You're weak!" She shouted at him.

Nex(?) smiled at Tusbaki taking her cloak off then wiped her tears away. "Don't cry my love. You'll never cry again, I'll make sure of that. No one will ever hurt you ever again." She smiled and kissed Tusbaki passionately holding her tightly in her arms and wings.

Nathan(?) grinned and nodded. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue then...I'll let it be a surprise for when it comes out..." He said gently and continued to buck his hips, his hands going to place themselves onto her own as she pushed her breasts together. He eyed her eyes, and allowed his Seducing Gaze to allow her to be lost within the pleasure. "Nex...Tell me...What are your deepest...most pleasuring fetishes that you'd want me to appease you with? I want you to feel as much pleasure as you can..."

---

Nathan took the onslaught that this woman was giving him until his holy shield was destroyed and he was sent backwards. He quickly recovered upon hitting the ground and slashed his arms toward her, sending out wave after wave of holy light that would cut up the succubus if any of them would hit her.

Kissing the copy back Loxus slowly starts to get more and more absent minded, Lusts power grabbing a hold of him, he had to fight in the outer rings of hell all the time but he had not encountered Lust before, so he didnt know how to fight against it, as if by themselves his hands reached down and grabbed at Tsubaki(?)'s ass and enjoying the feelings that he had never felt before.

Loxus(?) slowly walked up behind Tsubaki after a sign from Nex(?) to come and approach, now he just waited for Nex(?) to ask her if she wanted to have company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom