Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsubaki craned her head to look into the pillar of shadow. "I must help my master... He is in peril..." She whispered before rising. She grabbed one of the chains and hooked it into the pillar. It would grab loxus's leg without fail. She leapt forward, opening a hole just large enough to enter. She stood on top of the blood in a way that might mock Jesus' miracle of walking on water. She laughed and pulled loxus to her with much more strength than she usually had. "I can't let you do that... You should have joined as when they gave you the chance. It's so much greater!" She whispered seductivly, placing an arm around his neck. With her other hand she reversed the sealing on Nathan's prison, freeing him. She smiled and formed a new weapon. It was similar to a dagger, but longer and held a wickedly serated edge on the back. She held it out of his sight, rubbing her body against his in a way that would tempt him indefinitely. She wanted this man, and maybe she'd get a pet out of this...

Loxus feels Tsubaki press up behind him, her body on his back. If he had been in a different mind set he might have taken advantage of the postion, but right now he was going to use the strategic advantage she had presented. Hearing her say he should of joined them, he knows instantly what she was doing. It was to late for her to "save" Nathan, the spell was already taking effect and just needed power. "Fire funnel" Loxus whispers so that the fire in the room will power the exorcism. "Thanks for the exit." Loxus says back to Tsubaki and launches the two of them out of the shadow pillar, Tsubaki on his back. Once they land out of the pillar Loxus tries to wipe off some of the blood on his robes, not seeing the dagger still in Tsubaki's hand. "I'm sorry to have to launch you out in such a rough way." He had no idea that he was corrupted.

Nex sighed seeing the act play out before her. She sat up from her throne and got up to walk towards him casually. "Damn Loxcus, why do you love to destory our fun? First you kill our succbus toy. Then you stop me and Nathan from having any fun. Then once I start having fun, you stole my pet from me. Tsk tsk. I really thought we could have fun together. Down here, the four of us. No worries, no more rules, two girls for you boys to play with, but no. You have to ruin the fun. Come on Loxcus. When's the last time you had a good time? You still have a chance, why not come play with us?" She asked trying to convince him, slowly making circles around him and speaking in a seductive tone seeing if she could break the warrior's will.

Tsubaki let her mistress speak, pulling softly at loxus' robes. Her naked form rubbed his back, as her mouth began to kiss his neck softly. The teasing would drive him into temptation. She whispered in a soft, seductive tone. "You know you want me loxus. I know that you know. Even you know I know that you know. We are very knowledgable creatures." She purred, giving a small wink at nex. "You want to be with me, and here, we can be together. Don't you want to be with me?" She whispered with a hint of sadness in her voice. She looked at him, dispelling the dagger so it could be called in a matter of seconds.

The seductive tones and actions slowly but surely wear down on Loxus's will, but Tsubaki's final words drive him into breaking, but they don't corrupt him. He was going to use this to his advantage and try and purify these two while still giving them what they wanted. "You know, you two are right. This is Hell. Why should we follow Heaven's rules." Loxus slowly helps Tsubaki with his robes, undoing the buttons on the front, but letting them take the reigns and decide the speed.

Tsubaki smiled softly as she could tell the will to fight was broken. She helped him slip off his robes and motioned for nex to come have some fun. "Mistress? Can help with this one?" She asked, wishing she would get to have some fun with him two. "Or should I check on my master?" She added quietly, looking softly at the beautiful women. At least it was nex who corrupted her, and not some demon. She led loxus over to nex, and kissed her cheek softly. She turned back to the pure angel, and revealed her own body to him.

Nex smiled watching the event play out in front of her. Tsubaki was a very good pet indeed, the way she pulled Loxcus into corruption. When Tsubaki kissed her cheek after watching her lead Loxcus to her, Nex answered Tsubaki softly in a seductive tone. "I say we both show him the fun we could have here. After all this is his first time sinning and you my dear haven't gotten to fully enjoy it. Besides, the mire the merrier." She smiled and gave Tusbaki a small yet passionate kiss. Then she smiled at Loxcus, opening and taking off his robes. She kissed his neck and pressed her naked body against him, his exposed skin feeling the warmth of her own

"I can hear you" Loxus reminds Nex as she talks to Tsubaki, although he knows he is getting ignored for the moment. Once he was naked himself at the work of Nex, and then feeling her flesh on his, Loxus reminds himself to majorly cool his body, he doesnt want to burn them...to bad. Feeling lips on his neck, Loxus sighs as she hits a 'hot spot' for him, and exposes more neck to the fallen angels before him. "Tsubaki, i like you pressing up on my back, why dont you start there." Loxus suggests as the idea comes to him.

Tsubaki nodded happily to Nex, moving back around behind loxus. She wrapped her arms around his chest, pressing her naked form against his back. She was happy to lightly kiss the other side of his neck. She whispered a seductive song quietly, just loud enough for loxus to hear. The beautiful song would only make him want her more, as she prepared to fuck any purity out of him.

Loxus loved being surrounded by women like this, one in front and behind. He might give in to a little fun before he purified them, he was more powerful then either right now, thanks to his fight with Nathan and his power building. Deciding to play a long a little, Loxus starts to explore the bodies of the two lovely angels around him, one hand each. Nexus was a little more busty and filled out, but Tsubaki was just Loxus's ideal of beauty. The song she was singing was very beautiful indeed, but the magic never inflicted his mind, Loxus was still blocking out the influence of the world as well. "So, who wants to go first?" Loxus asks, a little excited.

Nex smiled feeling his hand exploring her body, letting him feel her busty curvaceous body as he pleased. She chuckled softly with her hands on his chest from his question. She leaned in whispering into his other ear, but so Tsubaki could hear her too. "That's a tough decision isn't it? I would love to go first. Yet Tsubaki hasn't had the pleasure of feeling a man inside of her. Maybe she should be first." She suggested then nibbled on Loxcus' ear before trailing her lips down to his neck kissing then sucking on his neck softly yet lustfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom