Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
The sounds of bones cracking under a dark figure's feet with every step. A lantern lit the path created by the bones stored away on the lowest floor of the catacomb. No one has ever been down here either lost or died trying to get out. But also there was a dark secret. This very floor held the gate way to hell itself and walking the bone path was someone who knew darkness more then anyone of thing, Nex.

An angel of darkness and death, she knew everything about darkness. She was as old as life itself. She was responsible for collecting the souls of humans to be judged to either go to heaven or hell. But because of her network of dark angels she personally called 'reapers' she was able to get her job done without even needing to be there. She sees her job as a work of art that should be respected as such. She released morals from their human prisons to enjoy the glory of heaven or suffer in hell.

Unforunately all the other angels seem to disagree. Calling her kind evil and fallen angels. Especially the Light angels, so respected and loved by all. Why couldn't she experience the same? She was just as old and her job was more important, in her opion. Someone had to do it and she was given the task.

Her long ebony black hair seemed to have glow even in total darkness. Her eyes were dark, but still had a shine in them. Her snow white pale skin could never tan. She wore a long cloak like dress that fogged along with her black feathered wings. She carried a long Scythe with skulls decorating the head piece and a long sliver blade that could slash and cut through anything, often used for taking souls.

Finally she reached a blank stone wall. This was the portal, or at least where it would be. She waited for the others to eventually show up so she could explain their job and get them inside of hell itself.

Sometime after the Angel of Darkness had arrived to the Hellgate, a bright light with a armored-robe figure would descend upon the area in holy light like none you have ever seen before. Nathan was one of the highest ranking angels due to his position in the mortal realm and the job position he held in Heaven itself. He was morality...the balance of good and evil based upon popular decision amongst humans. He was born of humans and he will forever serve as their seer toward Heaven...should they decide to follow the guidelines they themselves have set up. It was a tough job, but Nathan could do it. He had been doing it for...longer than most angels had ever been alive. Upon seeing the Angel of Darkness, he removed the cowl that covered his head to reveal his human form.

"It has been a while, Grim Reaper." As he often called the woman whenever they would meet. "Do you mind explaining why it is you have used one of your favors to me to call me to this blank slab of wall? I have a very busy job...A job currently being handled by lesser angels of yin and yang. Yet I must return as soon as possible...so let us be done with whatever you have called me for."

The walls warm at his approach as he follows the Light angel not to far behind him, a smokless fire lighting up the whole hall. "Oh come now Nathan, your lower downs can handle that job while you're away for this short time," the youngest angel to make it to the rank of division head ever, his red robes indicating his Fire angel typing and his black accents showing his rank in said typing. "Why must you in your special brand of round-about-way-insulting this important angel" Loxus says in a calm voice

"Now, Nex I do believe we are only miss one....and here she is."

Tsubaki walked down the hall slowly. Her cowl hid most features, except for the blue wings that fluttered softly. She turned to the others, not revealing her face. "Ms. Nex," she asked quietly, "why did you call upon me. Any other angel could do my job much better..." Water angels were taken for granted in the heavon's. her body gave out an our of this feeling of unimportance, as she looked at the others. All other learders of the respective kinds, and much more powerful than her. She removed the hood, showing her face to nex, but not facing the others.

Nex smiled softly at Tsubaki and replied "Tsubaki we're gonna need your help. I was told you were the best Water Angels had to offer. And we need to strongest of each kind for this." She then looked at the blank wall and explained "Sorry I had to waste your time Nathan, but I think this will be a little more important. This wall is the gateway to hell. We've been given a extremely important task." She started then started scratch symbols into the blank wall with her scythe.

"Lucifer himself is trying to escape hell to end all life on the moral plane. He's unleashed the 7 circles of hell trying to escape. It's up to us to seal those circles and stop Lucifer before it's too late. Humanity and life itself is based on us." She explained finishing up writing symbols of a unknown language in a circle. The symbols glew a bright red then Nex cut her hand releasing some of her blood to smear on the symbols. Her hand healed soon after and a large portal with the screams of a million tortured souls came from it. "Ready?" She checked with everyone

Upon the portal opening, Nathan held his arm up as he could feel the force of evil impact him. "This is definitely the bowels of hell...There is no purity...No 'good' alignment...only malicious and destructive thoughts..." He murmured and walked over to peer into the portal somewhat. "Lucifer has unleashed the seven levels of hell. Has Dante not arrived yet?" He joked and pulled his hood up. "Then I'll see you three on the first plane of sin..." With that, he fell backwards into the portal, angelic wings spreading as he flew downward toward the very depths of hell alone. If Lucifer aimed to destroy the balance between good and evil, then it was definitely his job to stop this unfortunate event from occurring...with or without help. Upon landing in the first plane, he looked around...wondering what it had in store for him. He knew not of how the levels of sin were arranged...he merely knew to keep on his toes, to be on his guard no matter what.

"IDIOT, he jumped in with no back up, these are my battle grounds," He says his fire flaring up as he jumps into the portal himself and lands a short distance away from Nathan. "What are you thinking these lands are to dangerous for any of us alone at anytime" Loxus yells drawing his swords and looking around to secure the landing area, not sure which plan this was, since they change every time they are entered

Yelling up to the other angels "its clear come down"

"Sir Loxus, calm down!" Tsubaki said before he jumped into the portal. She turned back to nex, waiting for some leadership. "Ma'am, I'm going to go in..." She said, looking at the portal. She slowly walked through, gracefully gliding to the plane of hell. "You two," she spoke, addressing the fire and light angels, "don't just jump without warning! Hell is a dangerous place, and doing a reckless action may get you killed..." She drew her bow, looking back to nex.

Nex sighed after they all jumped into the portal. "This is gonna take awhile with these three." She said to herself then jumped into the portal herself. She flew down gracefully joining Tsubaki. "Are you crazy!? You could've gotten us all killed with that kind of recklessness!" She shouted at Nathan. After all it was his fault that they all jumped in after him.

She looked around to see they were on a platform near a bridge with walking corpses of the once living morals as they made their way to be judged. "Luckily for us we started just outside of demon country. This is just a walk way to be judged from their sins and placed into the most proper torment in one of the seven circles or the suicide forest, which will not be fun to travel through." She explained

"I don't understand why you all are getting so angry at me for. I never told you to jump in after me." He replied with a cross of his arms. "I can handle myself here. Who do you think was at God's side when we forced Lucifer from heaven and into the bowels of the earth? Now run along, Grim Reaper. Take the kids with you. They'll need you more. I'll be fine on my own." He turned and began to walk down the walkway, eyes scanning the area ahead of him while his ears listened for sneak attacks from behind. He wondered where he would be placed for 'proper torment' as he walked through the walkway. He left the other three behind, as they would only slow him down as he descended further into hell.

Walking behind the light angel Loxus says to Nathan, "it has been a long time since you were last in Hell, so you probably don't remember. Most angels don't regain their lost Holy energies here, with my kind being the one and only exception, seeing as how we fight down here all the time and found ways to gather it. So please explain to me how you will defeat Lucifer at a strength well beyond yours at your strongest now, after fighting through the rings." Loxus is starting to calmed down from his initial anger at the portal and thinking logically again a hand on a sword incase of an attack aswell.

Tsubaki stood close to nex, waiting for her command. She hadn't been to hell, only heard of it. In her mind, nex had the most knowledge of the area. She drew out an arrow, before asking nex a single question. " if I die in here, what will happen to me?" She needed to know. She had no fear on her face, but the condemed souls forced more sadness on her. It was hard to bear, even with her ability to carry the burden. Water angels were known to be prone to absorb the sadness of other souls, and hell had no end of them. A tear rolled down her check, causing an icy flower to form when it hit the ground.

Nex took her eyes off the two angels walking away to comfort Tsubaki, feeling she was the most delicate one and knowing she absorbs the sadness of souls it wasn't gonna vbe easy for her here. She gave a smile and wiped her tear away softly replying in a calm voice "You won't die on my watch, no one is. As long as I'm still around nothing is gonna kill anyone." Her words were true, she wasn't having anyone of them dying seeing and causing death everyday it wasn't new for someone to ask her that. She was unsure about her own fate, but she did in fact know what happens when a angel dies. They become nothing but ash and fade from existance, some say to be reborn as a mortal. But in hell it's a different story. Their very being will become one of Lucifer's servants and with their ranks it would only ensure his release.

Nex smiled and said "Come on. We better catch up to them before something happens." She caught up with them and walked beside Nathan. "He's right you know. You may have been here before and things changed. Besides I was therd too, I've been around just as long as you. Or have you learned to think.of me as nothing more then evil just like everyone else?" She said bitterly

"We all have a job, and we shouldn't be judged for it, Reaper." Nathan said back to her, not showing any venom in his words as he spoke to her, ignoring the fire angel's words entirely. "You've chosen your path just as I have chosen mine. There is no turning away from that. Just keep your three friends, Famine, War, and Pestilence in perfect order. So far you've done a good job at keeping the world balanced...so I have no quarrel with you nor them. You are not evil, but a necessity made infamous by the thoughts of man." He shook his head. "This is not the time for small talk. Times may have changed, but so have I. I am much stronger than when we sealed Lucifer here and I will see to it that he and all of his rings of hell are sealed so that he cannot escape."

"I guess we will get to see your strength in the final fight then" Loxus says mostly to himself. he almost felt like the weakest here, no more then a common swordsman, someone easily ignored compared to these much older beings before him.
"So, Tsubaki was it. We have never formally meet, I am Loxus, its nice to meet your formally" Loxus says, talking to the water angel, knowing it will be hard for her here, he decided his second objective behind defeating Lucifer would be to keep her as comfortable as he could.

Tsubaki Moved Toward Loxus as he introduced himself. She smiled, replying quietly. "nice to meet you sir Loxus, but Why is it nice to me? I am an angel of sadness, no one likes the depression we give and take." She Moved behind Nex quickly, Fearing what he might do. She felt like she was the weakest here, and as such, the less important. "Nex, if you lose me, you aren't losing much..." she spoke under her breath.

Hearing Tsubaki from behind her took the words she was gonna say to Nathan away. She looked over her shoulder to look at Tsubaki. "What do you mean Tsubaki? We do need you. You may not think it, but we actually do need you. You're more powerful then you think." She smiled at her and grasped her hand trying to comfort her

While the three of them seemed to simply get to know one another in the first level of hell, Nathan knew this was not the time to be conversing with one another and knowing names. While they were distracted with one another, Nathan slipped away...Venturing further into limbo to seek the next level of what many deemed Dante's Inferno. He was now alone in this battlefield. For now anyway. Cloak up with his angelic wings receded into his body to help cloak his presence as an Angel to the lesser demons of limbo, he ventured forth for the next doorway which would lead to the first actual ring.

"Nex, when you hear any angels talking, who is it about? The terrifying reapers or the holy light angel or even the powerful fire angels. Not once, have I heard someone talk about a water angel. At least your dark angels are known, I am just forgotten about. But why? Because we are all weak. Compare me to Nathan- wait, where did he go?!" Tsubaki whispered, before noticing the angel's dissaperence.

Nex was gonna reply to her answer, but noticed Nathan was missing once again. "Oh God not again! That idiot is probably heading to the next ring! He can't take on Lust alone, no one can." She said and receded her wings into her body in order to avoid dection from demons and really had no use for them at the moment. "Come on we gotta hurry!" She told Tsubaki and Loxus starting to run after him.

Nathan had followed on his trail, feeling the anger of demons fill the air as he crept through limbo. Upon finding the gateway to Lust, Nathan could feel pure energy as this was the first ring of hell. He sighed and readied himself mentally and proceeded inward. Opening the gate, he looked around at the world around him. All was dark. Maybe they were generating his own personal lust-filled world for him? Or perhaps he needed to walk further as he was in a dimension between dimensions? "What has hell turned into...Hm hm hm..." He murmured and proceeded deeper into the darkness.

Tsubaki Ran swiftly to the now open gate to lust. She leaped through to a pitch black void, After Nathan. "Nathan!" She Shouted, hoping he was ok. She Couldn't see anything, and Was extremely scared. Her wings felt as if she was being pulled forward, causing her misty aura to lead forward. "Nex? Loxus? Nathan?" she said, wanting some one to be around. If she was alone, she knew she would die. Her head began to fill with impure thoughts, confirming the thought that this was the gate of lust.

Nex jumped into the darkness with a prepared mind and a set goal to find the others soon. "Nathan! Tusbaki! Loxus! Where are you?" She called out wondering the seemingly endless darkness. Her mind was being attacked by sinful ideas abnd thoughts trying to fight it back with calling for the others. Soon enough she saw a figure wondering too and called out "Nathan? Tsubaki? Loxus? Is that you?"

Nathan suddenly stopped as he heard Nex calling out for him. He looked around and saw the world finally begin to form up around him. It looked just like Limbo...yet...something felt different. It didn't seem as menacing and it actually began to slowly morph into a small plains-like area from Earth. He could see the other four angels into the distance and held a hand out towards them to show he could see and hear them. "I'm over here. Are you done conversing and wasting time? Have you finally come to your senses that this isn't the time to be making introductions! We have a job to do here!"

Loxus looks around, he had been the last to jump through the portal to the next ring, he heard a very distance voice but couldn't find the source, which was weird, the land around them as flat as board and clear with the exception of the tall grass. Infact Loxus didn't see a thing, no structure, nothing rising from the ground, even with his exceptional sight "NEX, NATHAN, TSUBAKI. WHERE ARE YOU" he yells as loud as he can, his voice able to be heard over the loudest of battles should be heard for atleast a mile around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom