Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jugger lust would be better to go first since it may never acure later, besides it could create some akward and mixed feelings among the group

Yeah there will be because Nex and Tsubaki are gonna be easy to corrupt and that'll just speed up the process. I got to thinking that at one point they should be completely corrupted and Jugger and sirix's characters are gonna have to figure out a way to bring them back and with romance tied in it'll be interestintg, but of course if they're okay with that

sorry everyone I had work to do away from the house today, anywho Kitsune I posted and concidently I did so something to start a conversation between the 2 of our characters and start being nice towards yours

oohh and fair warning. I will not be home this weekend and wont be able to post, so if any of you think you can portray Loxus somewhat correctly, you guys can post for me if you want to keep going, I'm sorry for all the inconvenience it will create

Sorry I hadn't replied. Last night was my sister's birthday so we celebrated with a large home cooked meal. After that, I was just too tired and slept really early.

lol. Oh. By the way, we should plan out the 'trials' of each level before we get to them. Its obvious what Lust's trial is going to be, but what about Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Envy, Wrath, and Greed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom