Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and my friend opened our fortune cookies that we got from the Chinese place finally...and I think he must've gotten our fortune cookies switched or something cause it said: 'Confucius say: Lovers in Triangle, not square'.

Coincidence?

Oh my god! XD
That's amazing I got this fortune cookie when I was 12 and my mom kept telling me to go to bed then I opened a fortune cookie that said "I have a dream...now go to bed." That cracked me up for years

what I find really weird was that all my fortunes I that I got in school were all somehow sex related, some more literal then others

I think the order is gluttony, sloth, envy, pride, anger, lust, wrath. I think don't quote me on that, im almost 100% sure however that wrath is last and about 98% sure that gluttony is either 1st or 2nd

I haven't seen Dante's inferno in a good while but I think Sloth was the first or second one...along with gluttony. I think Lust was fourth though but I'm not sure. All I remember from that movie was something about unbaptized babies trying to kill Dante and then a little later in the movie he was on a boat going to some brothel or somthin like that.

well in the poem of Dante's Inferno there are 9 rings (I have the wiki pulled up) and they go in the order of Limbo (where we are now in the role play), then lust, then Gluttony, then greed, then anger, then heresy, then violence, then fraud, then lastly treachery,

Thats the actual poem though. I'm going off the movie, which apparently moved the rings around just for entertainment purposes I guess. Whatever order we DO go in though, its up to you three. I'm fine with whatever.

Ah. Ok. Wonder if it'll be good. I never finished the anime from what I remember. Lust was the part I was at, and then my folks got home and I had to turn the DVD off. Would've been really awkward to explain.

It said it would be one of the bloodiest movies ever, if not the bloodiest. When my friends walked in on me playing the game they saw Cleopatra and looked at me like I was crazy for playing it.

Oh wait...I remember one of my youtube feeds from IGN said something about a video game movie being really bloody. At least thats what it said in a gist. Also that it was going to be one of the bloodiest movies ever made so far. Must've been about Dante's Inferno.

And I don't think I got to Cleopatra, if she appears in the anime anyway. Never played the actual game.

Actually...I think Lust should go first. Point being: We're Angels. If we wait till the fourth ring of hell, then we'll probably not get to anything sexual (Other than maybe rape) until about 15-25 pages of posts in (Since there is 4 of us). Lust would have us go at one another and give us a reason to once it corrupts us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom