Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
This is where we will discuss final decisions that will be in the rp and also were we will chat.

Ideas:
Me and Seductivekitsune will be rape victims from demons thinking we could be the easiest to corrupt.

Love Square: Seductivekitune loves both FemShep and Sirix's characters. While FemShep's character love Jugger82's character. Jugger82 and Sirix (if they want to do this) can chose who their characters will love.

Each angel will have a deadly sin that corrupts them, but all will be affected, by lust and result in a gang bang which can come up again later if wanted to.
FemShep: Envy
Jugger82: Pride
Sirix: Anger
Seductivekitune: ???

Is there anything else that should be discussed?

I totally love the "love square" idea, and my character wont start out loving anyone but will eventually fall for Kitsune's character

Posting order:
1. Me
2. Jugger82
3. Sirix
4. Seductivekitune

I love the love square idea, adds more to the story, Making first post now

I don't know whats up with me lately. I think its been since I had to move some furniture between houses since Monday that I've been feeling really tired lately. I was wide awake this morning and went down the street to a small-time chinese restaurant for their buffet...Maybe it was cause right after that, I had to walk to the store and buy a case of water and walk a mile home carrying it. >.>

I don't mind walking around place to place. Its me having to carry the water everywhere is what got me. I remember at my old job...I once had to walk from my house TO there on foot when I couldn't get a ride (I don't have a car for myself. Money's tight.). I walked for an hour, fifteen of the minutes literally straight up a hill...only to find out he didn't even bother showing up to open the store. So I had to spend another hour walking home and nearly getting drugged by some guy offering me a bag full of 'snacks'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom