Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian Female for Kinky, Detailed, Playful Roleplay (AIM/Yahoo, Updated! Open Scenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I'm new to this site but have role-played for many years. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement and I'm not into bondage at all. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I am NOT interested in incest, fantasy, historical etc settings. For the most part, I'm interested in modern settings only. Also, I want to make clear I'm Indian heritage-wise but American in all other ways. I've gotten a lot of messages from guys wanting to do a roleplay with a traditional Indian pairing, and that's not for me.

Lately, I have done a lot of scenes playing my age with younger guys and have enjoyed it - so you guys with older girl interests don't hesitate to message me. On the flip side, I am open to older male pairings, but please have something specific in mind if you plan to message me about that.

I have several ideas and am always thinking of new scenes when they pop into my head. I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men. When you message me, please be ready to discuss what your interests are and don't expect a response if you plan on writing that "you have lots of interests" or "you like everything" - I get this a lot and it tells me absolutely nothing about whether we may be a good roleplay fit.

Here are scenarios I am working on:

The House-Sit:

Perhaps, I'm a good family friend and best friend's with your older sister. Maybe she's supposed to house sit and watch you for a long weekend but she has to go out of town and asks me to do her a favor. We've known each other for a long time, so you know me as well. It could be the weekend before halloween and you have some slutty halloween costumes you brought for your girlfriend, but she's a prude and has refused to wear them (she also happens to be white). You kind of egg me into trying them on to model them for you - maybe guilting me into it because you're dissapointed they'll go to waste, upset with your gf etc. (I have a sweet personality, so it gets to me.) It can develop from there and I'd like it to get pretty nasty and rough - facials, swallowing, rough, name calling, slapping etc - few limits - but also playful and fun.

The Wedding:

Perhaps, I'm a good family friend and best friend's with your older sister. It's a long weekend at her wedding and I am her best friend, brides maid etc. It's a hectic weekend and you are her younger brother, also along for the the festivities. During which, there is a lot of chaos and you have no room. In a pinch, I say it's fine for us to share a room just to make everything easier for all of us. You have a girlfriend, but a recent fight left her out of the picture for the weekend and your historical attraction to me is always there, of course. The scene would begin after the ceremony is over, I'm staying in the room for the rest of the weekend just to unwind, and that night you are also crashing with me.

I'm imagining the scene develops where in my exhaustion and also just not thinking too much, I undress a bit in the room. Allowing you to see a lot of me. You're nice and sweet, but also horny and have a lot of kinky things you wish your prude of a gf would do for you. When you make a move, maybe my grabbing my ass at an opportune time - you see what starts to unfold.

It can develop from there and I'd like it to get pretty nasty and rough - facials, swallowing, rough, name calling, slapping, kicking - I like a bit of abuse etc - few limits - but also playful and fun. I'm generally an upbeat character, sweet, energetic, smart etc.

The Birthday

I really like the idea of becoming a sex slave/pet to a white guy.
maybe i'm good friends with your sister and for your 18th birthday, she
gets me to be your sex slave for a long weekend. i become addicted to
cum and learn to love my place as a sex pet. the scene would have to
involve lots of sexy costumes, outfits, leashes, collar and i also like
the idea of making me get plastic surgery and tattoos to improve me. For this scene, your character would still be experienced - knows what he's doing etc. Perhaps with a white GF who won't do all the things he'd like to. Generally nice and sweet, but just have a lot of rough kinks you'd like work out.

The Scholarship

i'm a college student and i'm given a scholarship for college and med school buy a group of wealthy gentlemen. however, in return, i have to serve as their sexual house pet. although opposed to it at first, eventually i become addicted to cum and learn to love my place as a sex pet. the scene would have to involve lots of sexy costumes, outfits, leashes, collar and i also like the idea of the men making me get plastic surgery to improve me and make me the way they want as part of the agreement.

The Farm

i'm a college student and I'm spending a semester doing research on a farm in the South. When I get there, I'm forced/coerced into being treated like one of the farm animals. Humiliating but also playful. Lots of interesting directions this one could go in and I'm open to play with animals as well.

K-List here: http://www.f-list.net/c/nehaa

If you have questions please feel free to reach out and ask. You can find me on Yahoo at: SunnyMaya4u or AIM @ SwtBustyHarini

I don't check messages here often so it's best to instant message me at the above addresses. I likely won't respond quickly if you message me here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yahoo: SunnyMaya4u
AIM: SwtBustyHarini

Happy Birthday to me! =)

I could go for a number of these plots, but the birthday one is probably my favorite. I think we have some similar kinks. My F-list is below.

https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20krell/

I just added you to my yahoo messenger. (happydaze90@sbcglobal.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom