Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Heat: Siblings Uncontrolled Lust (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

Tyler could see how much his sister was enjoying him as he had rubbed his fingers gently against her pussy lips. This was most definitely something that he was able to see himself getting used to, even if he had been slightly resistant at first. Now, he couldn’t help but feel glad that his sister had been so persistent in the end. His lips had curled up into more of a smirk as she had seemed to like his idea of tasting her when they had company. Tyler shifted just a little bit on the bed as Ashton moved away from his face and shoulders, turning herself around and moving down his body to his cock. Tyler’s eyes remained on his sister as he felt her licking his cock from the base to its tip. This caused him to close his eyes and tilt his head back on the pillow, smiling and moaning a little to himself. When he felt her breasts surround his cock, he opened his eyes and looked back down at her lustily. ”Mmm….you really know how to work that cock over, don’t you sis? Just how did…you get so good at sucking and playing with cock?” He whispered to her as he placed a hand on her ass, stroking it softly.

Ashton giggled softly from his question and shrugged "Let's just call it a girl's...curiosity." She smirked and loved how he was softly stroking her ass as she returned back to what she was doing. Her tongue flicked at his tip while her breast were squeezed together with Tyler's hard cock between them. Once her lips were kissing and licking his tip she began to move her breast up and down his length. Her mouth took in his tip and started to suck back on it while her breast squeezed and rubbed his cock. Her soft moans traveling down his entire length.

Tyler couldn’t help but laugh a little bit at the answer his sister had given him. He was just about to respond to her comment when he felt her squeezing his cock between her breasts. His head dropped back onto the pillow and another moan of pleasure escaped his lips as he felt her taking his cock into her mouth slowly. ”Mmm…well you must have gotten really….curious….if you’ve….become this g-good.” He whispered lustily before he lifted his head back up off the pillow to look back down at his sister as she worked over his cock. His hands remained on her ass, stroking it softly and with how incredibly turned on he was feeling, Tyler let one of his fingers move over and brush against her tight ass hole. It was only brief, but he hadn’t been able to help himself.

While squeezing his cock in between her large breast, her tongue licked against his delicious tip while her lips sucked on it as well. It made her feel so good to feel her own brother's cock like this. She could felt the hit of his head against the pillow making her smile a little. If only if she could see it for herself, but this was good enough for now. At least now she knew her brother was loving what she was doing to him. For a moment she pulled her lips away, a string of slivia connecting his tip to her lips as she replied with a slight giggle "Guilty as charged." She returned to sucking and licking his tip while she moved her breast up and down his amazing cock. His hands feeling her ass felt so good to her, but feeling his fingers brush over her tight asshole caught her by surprise yet it felt so good. Again she moved her lips to asked in a low and lustful tone "Why did you stop? Keep doing that it felt good."

Tyler couldn’t help but love the way his cock felt between his sister’s breasts. Of course it was probably something he never imagined he was going to feel, but now he had felt it, he thought it felt absolutely incredible. ”Mmm….god….your tits feel soooo good…..around my cock like that. Just don’t stop…..and I might end up….blasting my load….all over your…pretty little face.” He moaned lustfully as he lifted his head up and off the pillow to look down at his sister. The smile remained on his face as he saw the sight before him, and what a sight it was. ”Damn sis….you look so hot like that. That’s definitely a look….that suits you.” He smirked down at his sister as he slowly started to thrust his hips upwards as she kept moving her breasts over his cock. ”You know….you’re going to have to…..think of a way….for me to repay you…..for this. You can have me do…..anything at all to you….just to show how….grateful….I am.” Tyler moaned a little louder as she went back to sucking and licking the tip of his cock. Meanwhile, his hands remained firmly on her ass, and he had only pulled his finger away from her ass hole, mainly because he didn’t think it would be something she would like. It was probably why he felt so surprised when she had asked him why he had stopped, and to keep doing it. His eyes met with hers for a moment and he smiled again. ”I just assumed….that you wouldn’t like it sis…..but I’ll keep going if you…..like it.” He spoke in a lustful tone as he had said this to her, and as soon as he had said it, his hands started moving over her furry ass again. As one hand caressed and stroked her ass, he moved his other hand close to her ass hole. When he could feel her tight little ass hole again, he started to use his index finger to rub small circles over her ass hole. Tyler gradually started to increase the pressure in which his finger was moving over his sister’s ass hole. ”Does my sister want me to rub her sweet little ass hole like this?” He asked in a soft, yet very lustful tone. Shortly after asking her this, he went one step further and pushed the tip of his finger inside her tight little ass hole.

Skylar was surprised his cock felt so good in between her breast, but the feeling of his hard cock sliding up and down in between her breast. It was a feeling that'll be hard for her to forget and this will surely not be the last time she'll do this to him. His lustful comments to her made her more hungry for him. "I hope you do blast all over my face. I want to feel your hot load all over my face." She moaned lustfully looking at him a little over her shoulder as he admired her body. Feeling his hips thrust upwards making it easier for her to rub her breast on his length. Then she got an idea. As she moved her breast she started to move them at different times. While one rubbed up the other rubbed down, trying to mix up the feeling for him. "Trust me, I can think of a few things you can do for me, but what you're doing now does feel nice, brother." She answered with a soft, yet lustful tone. Skylar adored feeling her brother's hands moving over her soft furry ass again. While she continued tit fucking her brother, she closed her eyes feeling one hand stroking her ass, but she gasp softly in delight as she felt the odd, but amazing feeling of her brother's index finger rubbing against her puckered hole. The moment she felt his tip push inside of her, she let out a soft moan. "Yes, brother. She likes it a lot." She answered in a soft, yet lustful tone

Tyler hadn’t been tit fucked by many girls before, so this was a new sensation for him. It was also one that he could see himself getting used to. There again, he didn’t really know how often his sister would do this for him. Of course he was hoping that she would do it again for him, especially with how good it seemed to feel. Her comments only seemed to turn him on more if that was even possible. ”I can’t believe how dirty my sister really is.” He moaned lustfully as she moved her breasts over his cock. ”If you keep this up…..then it won’t be long until….you get what you want. It won’t be long until….you get to feel my hot load…all over that pretty…little face…of yours.” He continued thrusting his hips up into her breasts, and he moaned a little louder as she had started to move her breasts over his cock at different times. ”Oh yeah….like that…sister. Keep doing….it….just…like….that.” He smiled and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of her tit fucking him. ”Oh….I will do….anything for you sister….anything.” He whispered lustfully to her. As she had continued moving her breasts over his cock, he never stopped doing what he was doing to her. His hand moved over her ass, stroking and caressing it as the index finger of his other hand. He heard her gasping in delight as he had slowly pushed the tip of his finger inside her tight little asshole. ”Would my naughty sister like it if…..her brother fingered her sweet ass more often? Does she like the feeling of her ass being finger fucked? Or would she like to feel my cock filling her tight ass?” He asked in a soft, lustful tone as he pushed his finger deeper into her ass. He kept pushing his finger in deeper until his knuckle was pressing against her ass. As soon as his finger filled her ass, he started pulling it back until just the tip remained inside her. Tyler pushed his finger forward again, gradually increasing the speed in which his finger was moving in her ass.

Back
Top Bottom