Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Heat: Siblings Uncontrolled Lust (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

Her brother's words sounded sweet and wonderful to her. He said everything she wanted to hear and felt herself want him again this time out of love and not just lust. She really did want him as something more. This wasn't something her mind or urges wanted, it was something her heart wanted. "Yes Tyler...I mean that. I really do want you as more then just my brother. Don't worry we can hide it from our parents. It'll be tricky, but I bet we can do did." She chuckled then replied "Hmm you have a point. I've never gotten to taste you. It's only fair that I do." She smirked and used her strength to roll them over so she was on top of him. She continued to passionately kiss him for a moment before breaking the kiss. She smirked and slowly climbed downand give his cock a long lick from his base to tip. Her lips kissed his tip slowly licked the slit on his tip before inserting his tip in her watering mouth.

Any doubts that Tyler had that this would end when her heat cycle ended gradually started to disappear as he listened to her words. He could see how genuine she was being as she spoke, which reassured him that it wasn’t just him who felt the way he did. It made him glad that she seemed to feel the same way too, but it still caused him to feel slightly confused. Tyler just could not understand why he felt this way about his sister. He couldn’t understand why he wanted her as more than a sister, but for some reason he did. The grin on his face seemed to widen as she mentioned it would be tricky to keep it from their parents. There was no doubt in his mind that it was certainly going to be tricky, but he was certain that it would also add to the fun they could both have together. ”It means so much to me that you really do mean this Ashton, and I’m all up for trying to keep this from mom and dad. I can imagine the fun we are going to have as we try to keep it from them. Just imagine me finger fucking your tight pussy as we are all sat around the kitchen table eating dinner.” He whispered to her before feeling surprised when she rolled them over. Tyler lifted his head up a little bit and looked down at his sister as she slowly moved down to his hard cock. He smiled and dropped his head back onto the pillow as she licked his cock from the base to the tip. When she inserted the tip of his cock into her mouth, he couldn’t help but moan a little. ”You know I’m already getting the feeling that your mouth is going to feel incredible around my cock, baby sister.” The smile remained as his tail slowly started moving from side to side. ”I also didn’t realise you could be so strong either Ashton. You flipped me over with such ease. I just hope you’re not going to use that strength to get your wicked way with me all the time.” He said, teasing her some more.

She couldn't imagine how much fun they'll have trying to hide their dirty little secret from their parents, but it will sure as hell be fun. She loved the idea of him fingering her tight wet pussy as they sat together at the table, maybe even a little foot play too. The idea brought a bright smile to her face and she replied "Oooh Tyler I love the idea of you toying with me right in front of our unsuspecting parents. Trying to make each other moan or cum so it'll be torture for each other. It just sounds like so much fun." She chuckled then continued to suck his cock. She pushed her lips down his shaft, her tongue curling and tasting his throbbing cock in her watering mouth. Her tails moved side to side happily as she continued to suck on her big brother's huge throbbing cock.

Tyler felt really glad that his sister loved his idea of him fingering her tight wet pussy as they would be sat together with their parents. He was able to imagine just how much fun it would turn out to be, and there was a part of him that was wishing their parents were back right now, just so he could finger his sister under the table with them around. The idea was such a turn-on for him, and he was glad the idea was a turn-on for her too. Tyler was about to say something in response to what his sister had said, but then her wet and warm mouth engulfed his big cock again. This caused his head to fall back on the pillow as he moaned in pleasure again. ”Mmmm….well I’m glad….the idea appeals to you….I really am. I think….I won’t just finger you…under the table…I think I might even….pretend to….drop my fork….so I could….just get under….the table and…..eat your…..tight and young….pussy…but then I’d only….do that just to tease you….and then maybe…I’d just have to make….you cum all over my…fingers….and maybe I could….get mom and dad…to ask you a question….as I’m making you…c-cum.” Tyler groaned in pleasure as he arched his body a little bit. His hands found their way to the back of her head and he started to gently run his fingers through her hair. ”Mmm….fuck…that feels sooo good Ashton. I never knew you….were such a good cock sucker….and if you keep that up, then…I don’t know how much longer…I will be able to last. You might just make me cum….right down the….back of your throat.”

His words were such a turn on. The pleasure in his voice made her urges go crazy. She was tempted just to stop and have him fuck her brains out right now, but she kept her cool. His words were so delicious that she moaned from them causing her tongue to accidentally send vibrations throughout his cock. He tasted so good and his words made her want him deep inside of her right now. Her lips reached his base, his tip in the back of her throat. Her tongue work vigorously wanting to taste his cum so badly. She wanted him to explode in her mouth then explode all over her with his delicious cum.

As his sister so expertly sucked his cock, Tyler’s hips started moving of their own accord as he got himself lost in the pleasure she was giving to him. The pleasure he was feeling only increased more when he felt vibrations running throughout his cock. Feeling the vibrations caused by his sister’s moaning caused an overload of pleasure to shoot through him. His hands remained rooted to the back of her head. ”Oh fuck….Ashton….I’m…gonna cum…right in your mouth.” He groaned a little louder as he continued thrusting his cock up and into her throat some more. ”I just hope you….enjoy tasting me….as much as….I enjoyed….tasting….you.” With that said, Tyler’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as he thrust his cock up into her throat one more time. As he did, his warm and sticky cum shot from the tip of his cock and started to stream into her mouth and down the back of her throat.

Ashton moaned feel his cum explode in the back of her throat. She did her best to swallow each load he forced down her throat enjoying his salty yet delicious thick cum. When he was finally down she pulled away taking a moment to breath then saying "Mmmm Tyler you taste delicious. That was amazing." She chuckled trying to recover from the moment and smile at him in almost disbelief

Tyler moaned loudly as he shot his load into the back of his sister’s throat. He lifted his head up off the pillow as she had pulled away from his cock, and that same look of lust remained in his eyes. His breathing was a little heavy as his eyes met with his sister’s. ”Mmmm….I’m glad you like the way I taste. Maybe we better include this in your daily diet. It could be included as one of your five a day. After all…I can’t have my….baby sister getting sick now, can I?” He whispered to her with a lusty smile on his face. ”I still think you taste so much better though….and when did….my sister get…so good at sucking cock? I don’t….think I’ve…ever cum so quick…from having my cock sucked.” The smirk on his face widened a little bit as he thought of something. ”Aww…now it looks like….my little sister might….have to wait to feel my cock inside her. I might need some time….to recover from that….incredible blowjob you just gave me.” Of course he was teasing her as he had said this to her. The tone in his voice would have told her this too.

Ashton chuckled listening to him tease her in such a unbelievable way, but it did make her more turned on from it. She smirked and crawled on top of him with lustful eyes while she whispered with a purr. "Hmm I wouldn't mind eating your cum everyday, but only if you eat mine too. It's unfair that you're keeping me healthy so it's only fair I'd do the same." She did have to admit for her first blow she was rather good, but she had an idea why. "Well you're baby sister is a teenage girl and like I said we talk about a lot of sex. One of my....not so innocent friends gave me some pointers for when I sucked my first cock. I happy that it came into good use." She chuckled and winked at him. She laid down on top of him looking into his lustful eyes and replied in a innocent and desperate tone. "No Tyler, don't make your little sis wait. She needs to feel you inside of her. Don't be so cruel that after all we've done you won't even fuck your're sister's tight little wet pussy."

Tyler’s lips curled up into a smile as he listened to his sister. As she had crawled on top of him, Tyler wrapped his left arm around her, and as he did, his left hand snaked its way down to her firm and furry round ass. He gave her ass a gentle squeeze as he thought on her words for all but a moment. ”Oh, I think that’s fair. I think I can make your cum my new favourite meal of the day. After all, it tastes so damned good, and I won’t have to worry about us running low on supplies. Now, will this come in the form of a morning snack, lunch or would it be more of a main course?” He teased her again as his hand never left her round ass. His eyes remained locked with hers as she told him how she may have gotten so good at sucking cock. Tyler had to admit that he was very impressed, and he nodded his head in approval. ”Well I never would have guessed that may have been your first time sucking cock, especially not since you were able to do it so well.” He lifted his head up off the pillow and pressed his lips hard against the lips of his sister in a brief yet very passionate kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled away again, looking back into her eyes again. ”I know my little sister needs to feel me inside her, but maybe it might do her some good to wait a little bit.” He teased her again, smirking a little bit. ”Big brother does want to fuck his sister’s tight and very wet little pussy very much, but he worries little sister might not get enough of a ride out of it before she makes him cum again.” He whispered to her, teasing her some more.

Ashton smiled at him listening to his seductive words as he spoke to her. She gasped a little, but chuckled feeling his hand squeeze her ass in a way that turned her on. "Well since I taste so damn good maybe you can save me as dessert and I'll give you a tasty treat to eat." She chuckled then kissed him back in their short yet passionate kiss. Hearing his whisper she smirk and asked "Then what do you suggest we do big brother? What do you want your little sister to do for you?" She asked then licked and sucked on his neck

His hand remained on her ass, squeezing and groping it as he had done before. His tail continued to move from side to side and he feigned shock as he heard what his sister had said. ”Well, dear sister, you know how much I love dessert, but you must also know that dessert comes much later in the day. Now, are you saying that I’m going to have to wait all day just to taste your sweet pussy? Because I think that might be a bit hard for me.” Tyler grinned a little bit as he teased his sister some more. He really did enjoy teasing her, just as he was sure she enjoyed teasing him too. Tyler was going to answer her question as she licked and sucked on his neck. With a small smile, he closed his eyes. ”Mmm….you can do whatever you want little sister. After all, you’ve only got to wait until I’m hard again before you get to sit on my cock, so until then, you can sit on my face until I make you cum again, or we can just lay here like this. What would my baby sister rather do?” He asked, moaning softly as she licked and sucked on his neck.

She listened to her brother speaking and believed he had a good point. She didn't know how long she could go through a whole day without her brother tasting her sweet pussy. She chuckled and replied "Good point. Well maybe you can have a little bit of desert throughout the day. Think of it as candy while for desert I'll do something a little special for you when you come to taste me again. I'm gonna want some desert too so after you're done with me it'll be my turn." She smirked and continued to lick and kiss him neck, but his next words sparked her interest. "Are you that hungry for your little sister? Maybe I should help you with that." She teased and sat up on his stomach. She moved so her pussy was near his face and asked "Are you ready? I don't wanna smother you." She chuckled

He grinned and nodded his head in response to his sister’s comment. ”That’s definitely a good way to look at it. I can definitely think of it as candy, mainly because your pussy is sweet like candy, maybe even sweeter. I must say that I am curious about the special something you plan to do when I taste you again. I can also guess that you’re not going to tell me, are you? You’re going to make me wait to find out?” Tyler smirked and looked up at his sister as she sat up on his stomach. He tilted his head up a little more so he could look his sister in her eyes. ”What can I say little sister? I think I may have become addicted to your sweet taste, and you’re welcome to dessert any time you want it, be it morning, noon or night.” He smirked up at her as he placed both of his hands on her thighs. ”Now bring that sweet pussy here, and you can smother me all you want. It’s not going to stop me from tongue fucking you.” He smirked up at her as he dropped his head back down onto the pillow.

Ashton couldn't stop herself from smiling as he spoke to her about how sweet her pussy was to him. She didn't say anything since he was so ready for her that once he was finished talking she replied "Mmmm Taylor you don't know how fucking sexy you are." She smirked and moved herself so that her pussy was on his face, trying not to smother him too much. Her tail moved slowly and brushed against his stomach as she eagerly awaited for his tongue to fuck her sweet wet pussy."

Tyler licked his lips as his sister moved up his stomach and chest so that her pussy was on his face. He wrapped both of his arms around her furry thighs a little more. ”I must say that you don’t know how sexy you are either little sister, but I’ve also got to add that you are such a tease. Not that it’s a bad thing.” He smirked a little bit as his nose rubbed against her clit a few times. As it did, Tyler stuck out his tongue. He teasingly ran his tongue up and down her wet lips a few times before he pushed his tongue inside her. Tyler moaned against her pussy as his tongue had entered her, and as he did, it would have caused a few tiny vibrations to enter her. Lifting his head up just a little bit, Tyler started flicking his tongue back and forth relatively slow at first. Of course this was just to tease her some more, but gradually his tongue did increase in speed.

Ashton moaned a little when she felt his tongue lick her pussy lips. His tongue felt amazing on her lower sensitive lips then she made a short soft gasp as she felt his tongue push into her past her pussy lips. His licks were slow yet amazing inside of her against her wet clit. She knew this was a tease and it's effects worked on her soon after he started. "Mmmm Tyler pleaase just a little faster." But her request was quickly answered when she felt his tongue lick faster into her making her moan a little louder

Tyler really found it quite difficult to get enough of his sexy sister. Not only did her pussy taste really good, but he couldn’t help but think she was a naughty little minx too. Not that he was complaining. He wasn’t complaining at all. In fact, he liked the fact she was so naughty as he knew it meant there would be lots of fun for them both to have together whilst their parents were away. Tyler’s hands tightened around her thighs just a little more, just so she wouldn’t be able to move away from his face too much. As his tongue moved back and forth inside her at an increasing pace, he hadn’t really heard her begging him to go a little bit faster. Tyler started to move his head from side to side ever so slightly, and as he did, it caused his nose to rub against her clit some more. He teasingly slowed the movement of his tongue inside her a fraction, and as he did, he moved his left hand from around her thigh. He slid his left hand around to the inside of her thigh, and as he did, he lightly pressed his thumb against her clit. Tyler started to rub her clit with his thumb as he slid two fingers inside her. It wasn’t long before his fingers were moving inside her in unison with his tongue, and he continued to lap up all of her tasty juices in an attempt to make her cum.

Ashton moaned a bit loudly as she felt his grip tighten on her thighs adoring the feel of it. Then she moaned loudly feeling his head move from side to side as he licked her and rubbed his nose against her clit. He ate her pussy out in such a way she would've orgasmed right then, but she tried to hold it back with all that she could. But his slow licks were enough to make her loose control of her will to hold back any longer. She said "Oh God Tyler I'm gonna cum!" Just after she said that she came on his face hard and heavily unable to hold it back any longer.

Tyler genuinely had no idea just how long it would take to make his sister cum, and in all honesty, he didn’t really care how long it took him to make her cum either. The main reason for this was quite simple really. He just loved eating her pussy, and that really all there was to it. Tyler continued with his relentless assault on her pussy and clit as he held her in place on his face. The movement of his tongue and fingers had only increased further, and by the time he had made her cum, his tongue and fingers were moving quite fast inside her. Tyler smirked a little bit as she did finally cum, and when she did, he opened his mouth wide to accept all of the juices she had to offer him. He stopped licking and fingering her pussy as he lapped up all of her juices. What surprised Tyler the most was just how much his sister had cum, and it took him longer than it normally would to lap up all of her juices. Tyler slowly removed his fingers from inside her, but even after she had stopped cumming, he teasingly rubbed on her clit for a little while longer. After a few seconds, he did stop, and he shifted his head a little bit so her pussy was pressed against his chin. ”Mmmm, you certainly did cum, didn’t you little sister? I think you should definitely cum like that much more often.” He smirked lustfully up at her with her juices soaking his face, chin and hand.

Ashton moaned still, feeling her brother's tongue lap away her juices as she came on his face which was her biggest orgasm yet. She smiled as he continued to lick her clit as she sat on his face feeling his face move from under her. When she looked down svhe saw her brother's face covered in her juices. "Keep up the good work and I'll happily cum like that as many times as you want big brother." She smiled and winked playfully. "You know...that's a good look for you." She teased referring to her cum all over his face and hand

Tyler still had one hand wrapped around his sister’s thigh as he had looked up at her from between her legs. There was a smirk and a look of content on his face as he saw her looking down at him. The smirk only widened as he heard what she said. ”Well baby sister, you can work me as hard as you want when it comes to eating your sweet pussy. I will gladly make you cum anytime you want me to, but just to be on the safe side, I may have to make you cum every couple of hours. Just to be on the safe side of course.” He smirked up at her as his hand that was covered in her juices remained by her pussy, and as it did, Tyler let the tip of his finger brush ever so softly against her soaked pussy lips. ”I’m glad you like this look on me, because I quite like it myself. I think I could get used to this look, I really could. I also happen to think that this is a good look too.” Of course he was referring to her sitting on his face. ”I can think of a good look for you Ashton. You look awfully good with my cum dripping down your chin. Now tell me what you plan to do now I’ve eaten your pussy and made you cum.”

Ashton smiled at the way he talked to her and replied with a lustful grin "I agree. Every couple hours or so you make me.cum just to make sure everything's okay and that I taste just as sweet as I normally do. I actually think this is a look you should keep, every time you want to lick my sweet pussy." She smirked and closed her eyres feeling his fingers rubbing her pussy lips. "Well since you mentioned loving the look of cum dripping down my lips and the fact I should return the favor. I'd say I taste your cock and cum...just to make sure everything's fine. Then I want you to destroy this sweet pussy of mine. What do you say to that?" She smirked tilting her head softly as her tail made serpent like movements in the air.

Tyler would look up to his sister as her pussy was inches from his face, and his fingers continued their slow movement up and down her pussy lips. He thought on what she had said for a moment and nodded his head in agreement. ”I had a feeling you might agree with me on that one, but yes, it would be a good idea for me to taste you every couple of hours. Maybe I will even taste you when we have company. How does that sound?” His lips curled up into a lustful smirk as she mentioned tasting his cock and cum. ”Well I do think it’s only fair that you return the favour little sister, and things aren’t looking too good for my cock at the moment. You better do something baby sister, my cock is getting soft, and I’m sure you don’t want it soft when you taste it now, do you?” He teased her as he looked up at her, and then he leaned forward a little bit and dragged his tongue up her pussy lips and over her clit. As he did, his tail continued moving from side to side in an excited manner. Tyler let his head hit the pillow one more time. ”Whatever you wish baby sister. As soon as you’ve tasted my cock and cum, you can tell me how hard you want me to fuck that tight pussy of yours.”

Ashton smiled down at him loving the sight of him covered in her juices and still so close to her pussy. His fingers gently rubbing her pussy lips was a feeling she'll never get tired of. Her ears perked up as she heard him mention tasting her when company was here. A lustful grin grew on her face as she answered "My my big brother you sure are a daredevil. I'd love to have you taste me while we have company. I can't be late for my appointments now can I?" She moaned softly letting his tongue run over her clit one last time then answered "I don't want you to get all soft on me. . I want you hard and deep inside of me. I should get to work then." She smiled then moved from his face and shoulders to crawl down his body down to his softening cock. She grinned and licked it slowly from base to tip and wasted mo time putting hos tip oin her mouth. She grabbed her breast and rubbed them against his cock as she sucked on his tip

Back
Top Bottom