Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Heat: Siblings Uncontrolled Lust (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

In all of his life, Tyler had never once thought that he would be in such a position with his sister. He had never thought that he would be so turned on by her. There again, he hadn’t even thought she would end up going into heat when she did. By now, he couldn’t seem to control the lust that he was feeling towards his sister, no matter how hard he tried. Despite how aroused she had caused him to feel, Tyler couldn’t help but feel slightly confused as he listened to his sister speaking. He couldn’t quite understand what she was saying to him. ”Ashton….what are you saying? Are you saying your urges aren’t making you do this? Then what is? And what else are you feeling besides arousal?” He asked in a somewhat curious tone. Despite his curiosity, he couldn’t hold back the groan of pleasure that escaped his lips as she nibbled on his ear once again. If she hadn’t known that was one of his weak spots before, the chances were likely she would definitely know now. ”I don’t know if you’re fully in heat either, but I wonder just how horny you’re going to be when you are fully in heat. And when we get up to mom and dad’s room, you can show me just how wet it’s really made you, and believe me when I say you are the naughty one. It should be fun finding out just how naughty you really are though. Anyway, let’s go up to mom and dad’s room.”

Ashton felt conflicted, she really had strong urges from her heat cycle, but she felt likethis could be something more then just a one night expirence. She didn't know if it was her urges, but she wanted to do this with her brother more then just this night, but she couldn't find the words to explain it right now without ruining the moment or getting confused reactions. So instead she place a finger over his lips and shushed him softly and slowly. "You ask too many questions Tyler. I can't wait anymore I need you right now." She whispered with a lust. Then she got off of him holding a hand out for him to pull him up. When she did she didn't let go of his hand instead she tightened her grip on it then after staring into his eyes sh lead him to their parent's room. She walked inside and sat on the bed looking up at him and slowly pulling him closer to her. She smirked and replied softly "Thank you Tyler." Once he was close enough she made his hands return to her large breast making him squeeze them softly.

Tyler couldn’t really tell exactly how his sister was feeling, but he also knew that he was feeling a little confused about everything. He was still unable to make much sense of what she had said before about how what she was doing may have been more than just her urges. Tyler really didn’t know what she had meant by that, just as he hadn’t really known what she had meant when she told him she was possibly feeling more than just arousal. Sure, he wanted to know what she meant by it, which was why he was just going to ask her about it when she placed her finger on his lip, shushing him and preventing him from asking anymore questions. Tyler knew she was right. He certainly did ask a lot of questions when he was curious about something, and this time wasn’t any different. Still, he figured the questions could wait until later, so he simply smiled and got to his feet when she had gotten off of him and offered her hand to him to help him up. The smile remained on his face as she kept her hand in his as she led him up to their parent’s room. As he entered their parents room, Tyler really couldn’t believe what he was going to do with his own sister. His smile turned into something of a small smirk as she sat on their parents bed and pulled him towards her. The smirk widened a little bit as she placed his hands back on her large breasts once more. ”You really seem to like it when I play with these, don’t you Ashton? Does it turn you on when I do this?” He whispered seductively as he started to caress her breasts. As he did, the palm of his hand would brush over her erect nipples. ”What are you thanking me for Ashton?” He asked as he got on the bed with her, never letting his hands leave her large breasts.

Ashton smirked at him and closed her eyes feeling his hands caressing her breast, his palms rubbing against her hardened nipples. "Yeah. I love it when you play with my breast. Mmmm it feels so good." She moaned softly adoring his touch. She started to lay back on the bed wanting to feel him on top of her. "For doing this for me. Your helping me with my urges when you didn't need to. But Tyler let's not worry about that right now." She whispered and licked and nibbled on his neck

Tyler couldn’t help but smirk a little bit as he saw how Ashton reacted to his hands caressing and teasing her breasts. He was glad that he knew one of her turn-ons. ”I can see that you love it when I play with your breasts. I must say that I like playing with them too, even more so than my last ex. Your breasts feel so good beneath my hands.” He continued to caress and tease her breasts with his hands. ”You know, if you like me playing with your breasts this much, I can’t help but wonder how much you’re going to like me playing with that wet pussy of yours.” He spoke in a seductive yet lustful voice, and if she couldn’t hear the lust in his voice, then the chances were likely she definitely would have seen it in his eyes. Tyler tilted his head to the side slightly and moaned in pleasure as she licked and nibbled on his neck. His neck was even more of a weak spot than his ear. Tyler just hoped she wouldn’t take advantage of this fact, even though he got a feeling she soon would do. ”It’s okay Ashton….you don’t have to thank me. I’d rather….you satisfied your urges with me….rather than some male….out on the streets.” He whispered almost breathlessly as one hand left her breast and slowly started to travel down her body.

Ashton let out a soft groan as she heard his delicious and lustful words. She stopped nibbling his neck to whisper "You know already I would love nothing more then to have you play with my wet sweet tight pussy. The question is how would you play with it?" She asked, but her question was slightly answered when she felt his hand moving down her body. Feeling his hand glide over her stomach sent chills down her spine as his hand grew closer to her pussy. Her tail was moving frequently never seeming to rest as her excitement rose. She adored feeling him against her body. His words were sweet to her and made her smile, but she didn't stop licking and nippling his neck, groaning softly

Tyler almost felt disappointed when she had stopped nibbling on his neck. As he heard the question she had asked him, he smirked a little bit, continuing to let his hand move teasingly slow down her body. The tips of his fingers were gliding over her fur covered stomach. Meanwhile, his other hand remained on her breast, cupping and caressing it in that same teasing manner as before. It seemed as if Tyler really did love to tease his sister, even if it was just to make her want it more. His rock hard cock pressed lightly against the inside of her thigh and his tail moved back and forth as his hand travelled further down her body, finally coming to rest on her wet panty clad pussy. Tyler only let the tips of his fingers stroke her pussy through her panties, and he did it in a rather teasing manner too. ”Well, I can think of a few ways in which I might want to play with your sweet pussy.” He moved his fingers from her panties, moving his hand to the side of them. Tyler pulled her panties to one side and then moved two of his fingers up and down her wet pussy lips one time. He could feel how wet she was as he felt some of her juices coating his fingers. Once again, Tyler pulled his hand away, moving his hand away from her pussy and raising his juice covered fingers to his mouth. As his fingers reached his mouth, he looked straight into Ashton’s eyes as he seductively sucked her juices off his fingers. ”Mmmmm, you taste soooo good Ashton. Now tell me, how would you like me to play with your tight and very wet pussy?” He moaned again, dropping his head forward a bit as she licked and nipped on his neck. ”Ashton….I love the way you….do that.” He whispered, giving away the fact he liked the attention she was focusing on his neck.

Ashton groaned softly and closed her eyes as she felt his hand travelling down her body while his other hand teased her breast. A smirk grew on her face as she felt his fingers push her panties aside to feel her wet pussy lips. She moaned softly from the feeling, but felt upset when he pulled his fingers away. She felt his rock hard cock standing against her inner thigh and slide her hand down from his chest down over his stomach. Her fingertips softly gliding down against his furry body until she finally felt his hard cock. She grasped his thick long cock and started stroking him again, softly and gently. "I think the question is: What don't I want you to do to my sweet wet pussy? I wanna feel your fingers rubbing my wanting clit then feel the tightness of my walls. I wanna feel your tongue tasting my juices and eating me out. And oh God your cock, I wanna feel it deep inside of me. Throbbing and pounding hard into me." She answered softly with lust controlling her voice

By now, Tyler’s lust had completely taken over him. Everything he was now doing to his sister was being driven by the lust he felt towards her. The lust she had brought out in him. That lust only seemed to grow even more as her hand slid down his furry body, sliding over his chest and stomach before coming to rest on his long and hard cock. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as she started stroking his long cock in a soft and gentle manner. Tyler smirked a little bit as his sister told him what she wanted him to do with her pussy. Just hearing her talk in such a manner was a huge turn on for him. As she stroked his cock, Tyler dropped his head forward once again. He placed a few gentle kisses on her neck, sucking softly as he kissed down to her collarbone. His lips left a trail of kisses before they came to rest on her breast and nipple. He flicked his tongue over her erect nipple a few times as his other hand continued to caress and tease her breast some more. Tyler placed his other hand on the inside of her thigh, dangerously close to her wet panty clad pussy. Of course he knew what he was doing, and was simply doing it to tease her some more. ”Hearing you talk like that….is such a turn on Ashton.” He whispered to her. ”It seems like you want me to do a lot to your sweet pussy. Of course, I am only too happy to oblige. I can’t wait to taste you again. You tasted so good on my fingers, I wonder just how good you’re going to taste when it’s my tongue in your pussy. I’m going to love feeling your tight pussy around my cock, so my tongue, fingers and my cock are all yours baby sister.” He whispered lustfully.

Ashton moaned softly at her brother's kisses as he kissed her neck, a major turn on for her too. She closed her eyes feeling his lips kissing down her body. She moaned again feeling his tongue run over her hardened nipples, finding another major turn on for her. Her hand worked faster and harder when she was stroking his hard cock from his base to his tip. His whisper only made it hard for her to not just flip them over and ride on his cock, but she knew they needed to be slow...for now. She used her free hand to pull down one side of her panties waistband until they slide down and off her pussy. She smirked and whispered "Then play with me Tyler. Make me feel good and I promise to do the same for you."

Now that his lust had taken over him, there was a part of Tyler that almost felt glad that their parents weren’t here now. After all, he got a feeling that they wouldn’t be on their parent’s bed, turning each other on the way they were. His lips curled up into a small smirk as soon as he heard her moaning as he had kissed her neck. This made him think that maybe she also got turned on when attention was paid to her neck, just as it would often turn him on when attention was paid to his neck. Tyler closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as his sister stroked his cock harder and faster than before. He opened his eyes again a second or so later. ”Ashton….if you keep stroking my cock like that…..then it really won’t be too long before I cum all over your hand.” He whispered to her. Of course it didn’t really come as much of a surprise to him when he heard her moan as his tongue ran over her hardened nipple. Tyler knew he was going to have to remember what turned his sister on. He pulled his lips away from her breast for a moment as she had pulled her panties down and off her pussy. With a sexy smirk upon his face, he looked up and into his sister’s eyes. ”I’m going to want those soaking wet panties of yours Ashton. I want them as a reminder so I can smell and taste you when I’m on my own at night.” His eyes drifted down to her wet pussy and the smirk remained. ”I’m going to make you feel very good Ashton. I’m going to make you scream my name in pleasure baby sister. But first I want you to tell me how you want me to make you feel good. Do you want to feel my fingers inside you first? Or do you want my tongue?”

When Tyler started talking dirty to her she had a smirk on her face, his words only making her more lustful. "Mmmm Tyler. Without a doubt I'll be screaming your name. I want you to fuck me until I beg you to stop. Oh Tylrer I wanna feel your tongue inside of my wet pussy." She answered lustfully, her tail moving back and forth wildly on the bed as she laid completely flat on her back so he could get to her easier. Her free hand rubbed on her tight and inner tigh as she waited patiently for him to eat his baby sister's tight wet pussy

Tyler just loved the way his sister talked dirty to him, he really did. It turned him on just as much as her actions did, and he smirked again as he listened to his sister’s words. ”Mmmm, you better believe it Ashton. I’m gonna lick, suck, finger and fuck your tight wet pussy until you’re begging me to stop. I’m gonna make you cum over and over again, and then I’m gonna make you cum some more. I’m gonna make you feel things you’ve never felt before, even when you’ve been playing with that tight pussy of yours.” The lust could be heard in his voice and seen in his eyes, and he brushed his tail against hers for a brief moment. Tyler removed his other hand from her breast, placing both his hands on the waistband of her wet panties that were around her legs. He looked into her eyes, smirking as he did so, and then he slowly pulled down her soaking wet panties. After he had pulled them off her, he looked his sister straight in her eyes as he pressed her wet panties against his nose, inhaling her musky scent. He inhaled deeply before opening his eyes and setting her panties down. ”I think I’m going to keep a hold of these if you don’t mind.” He spoke in that same seductive tone again before he finally positioned himself between his sister’s legs. He laid down on his stomach and inched his way closer to her pussy. As his face inched closer to her pussy, he could see just how wet she really was. He could see some of her juices running down the inside of her thigh. Finally, his face was right in front of her pussy, and she would have felt the tip of his nose against her pussy lips briefly as he wrapped his arms around her thighs. Tyler finally pressed his lips against her wet pussy lips, letting his nose rub against her clit as he slowly slipped his tongue inside her. His tongue started flicking back and forth slow at first, but gradually increased in speed. ”Mmmmm.” Was all that could be heard coming from him as he tongue fucked his baby sister’s tight wet pussy.

Ashton couldn't get enough of Tyler's dirty talk and just to think only a few moments ago he was completely against doing this, but know he was all for it. The idea of him doing the things he said made her even more lustful.if it was even possible at this point. She smirked as he pulled her panties off and inhaled her mucky scent deeply. "Oh you can keep them, but only if you make me cum more then once." She closed her eyes and let out a slight gasp that turned into a moan. His tongue flicking inside of her was almost enough to make her cum, but she was able to control herself. "Mmmm oh Tyler!" She moaned, her tail slowly, but pleasurably moving around against the bed

Tyler found it hard to believe that he was able to talk in such a dirty way to his sister. It wasn’t something he could have imagined himself doing before today. Still, he had every intention of doing everything to his sister that he had said he was going to do. He had just slipped his tongue inside her tight pussy when he heard what she said about her wet panties. Tyler closed his eyes for a moment as his tongue flicked back and forth inside her, moving against her inner walls and pushing as deep as it could possibly go. A few seconds later, Tyler pulled his tongue out of her pussy and had her juices dripping down his furry chin. He looked up at his sister and licked his lips. ”Your pussy tastes incredible Ashton. Here, have a taste.” With a smirk on his face, he crawled up her body and pressed his lips hard against hers in an intense and passionate kiss. Tyler pulled away a few seconds later before moving back down her body again. ”So, before I go back to eating you sweet pussy, are you going to tell me what you’re going to do with your panties if I don’t make you cum more than once? Are you going to keep them and tease me with them? Or have you got something else in mind?” He smirked as he lowered his head between her legs once again, letting the tip of his nose brush against her clit again.

His tongue felt so amazing inside of her. His warm tongue and breathe against her sensitive clit and just knowing the fact that it was her brother made it that much sweeter. When he teased her about her taste and moved up to kiss her. She kissed him back passionately, tasting her own juices as she did. When he pulled away she replied "Mmm I am good. I wonder how you taste." She teased with a smile then answered "Mmm I love the idea of.teasing you. Hell I might do it rather you.make me cum.more then once." She smiled and moaned softly from his touch.

It was strange, but Tyler found himself to be more turned on by his sister than what he was with any of his previous girlfriends. He honestly didn’t know why his sister turned him on so much, but he really didn’t want to stop to find out. He was sure there would be time for questions and answers later. Right now, he just wanted to eat his sister’s tasty pussy. It turned him on so much when she returned his kiss with equal passion, and when he had pulled away from the kiss, he couldn’t hide the smirk on his face as he heard his sister. ”You know Ashton….I think I might have to taste you again either later today or tomorrow….just to make sure you will still taste the same. I’m sure you won’t have a problem with that, will you?” The smirk remained on his face as he moved back between her legs again. ”You will soon get to find out just how good I taste baby sister, and I bet you do like the idea of teasing me. Still, I can’t see you going through with actually teasing me.” He teased her as the smirk on his face widened. Of course he knew this was only likely to make her want to tease him more. That same smirk remained on his face as his tongue found its way back inside his sister’s tight pussy. As he had done before, he started flicking his tongue back and forth at an increasing pace. He lapped up her juices as they dripped into his mouth and down his chin, and as he tongue fucked his sister, he moved one hand from around her thigh. He moved his hand to her pussy and used his thumb to start rubbing on her engorged clit.

Ashton couldn't believe how turned on she was from her brother. She's been with a couple of guys, but none could compare to her brother. She didn't know if it was because she was in heat or if she really thought her brother was this arousing. She could barely handle how dirty and sexy her brother was acting, seeing a completely new side that she loved. His kiss was even more amazing then she thought it would be despite having to taste herself which honestly wasn't bad at all. "Oh Tyler you can taste my pussy as much as you want. Hell you can do anything to me to make sure I'm still doing well." She teased squeezing her breast together to tease him. "Mmmm I can imagine how delicious you'll taste. I bet I could swallow your cum all day long." She added watching him return to her pussy. She moaned again feeling his tongue fucking her and rubbing her clit putting her hands on his head to keep him there. Her back arched and her moans grew loud as her first orgasm approached

As turned on as Tyler was by his sister, he still couldn’t help but wonder if all of this was happening just because she was in heat. It made him wonder what would happen between them after her heat cycle would come to an end. Despite the fact he knew that was far off, he still couldn’t help but think about it. It didn’t stop him from teasing and pleasing his sister as best he could though. What he loved more than anything was just how dirty his sister really was. It made him wonder if she had always been this dirty, and he couldn’t help but think how lucky her former boyfriends must have been to be with someone as dirty as her. Tyler just loved how she would tease him as it only served to turn him on more. He smirked a little bit when he saw her squeeze her large breasts together. ”Hmm, I think my cock might fit really nicely between those breasts of yours if you’re going to squeeze them like that again. However, before I let you do that, I’m going to make you cum all over my face, and then I’m going to drink down all of your juices that you have to offer me, and then I’m going to let you taste yourself when I stick my tongue down your throat.” He smirked again before he returned to eating her tight pussy once again. Tyler only increased the speed in which he was moving his tongue inside her when he felt her place her hands on his head to keep him in place. As she did this, it caused his nose to rub against her clit some more, and since he was still rubbing her clit with his thumb, he was only able to imagine what she must have been feeling. Tyler couldn’t get enough of her juices as he drove his tongue deeper inside her. He had no intention of stopping until she would cum all over his face. He continued to relentlessly tease her clit with his thumb and nose as his tongue continued to skilfully fuck her tight pussy.

Ashton felt lucky to have a brother so willing to please her and he did it so well. His dirty talk, his teasing, his tongue. All of it seemed so divine that it made her jealous of his past girlfriends for having him, but now she has him. After all this she didn't know if things can go bavk to the way they were, but she honestly hoped that they could be something so much more then brother and sister. His tongue inside her was the most divine thing she's felt yet. "Oh God Tyler! Ah! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Ah!" She moaned feeling a strong build up in her stomach. When she could hold it anymore she warned "Ah! Ah! I'm gonna cum! Ah!" Then soon after she came hard and heavily covering most of his face as he continued to licj her

Even when he had been with his past girlfriends, Tyler had always been the type of person who loved to please. As his tongue continued to probe his sister’s pussy, he wondered what was going to happen between them when their parents got back. Of course, right now he was hoping that they took longer than they had planned. When he heard his sister’s words, he smirked a little more and increased the speed of his tongue inside her. He also increased the pressure with which he was rubbing her clit with his thumb, and his smirk widened a little bit as his sister came all over his face. Tyler did exactly what he said he would do as she came all over his face. He swallowed all of her juices that had found their way into his mouth, and as he pulled his tongue out of her pussy, he let his tongue move all around her pussy, cleaning up all of her juices. He licked over her wet pussy lips, her clit and he also licked some of her juices off of her furry thighs. Of course he still had some of her juices dripping down his chin as he looked back to her with lust fuelled eyes. ”You taste incredible Ashton. Your pussy tastes better than any of my ex-girlfriends. So much better.” With a smirk on his face, he placed a hand on either side of her body as he slowly moved up her body. ”Now.” He whispered to her as his body hovered over hers; his face mere inches from her own. ”Since you seemed to like it so much last time, I’m going to let you taste yourself again.” Tyler didn’t give her much time to answer before he leaned down and pressed his lips hard against hers. His tongue slipped past her lips and started wrestling with her own tongue. As he passionately kissed his sister, she would also have felt her juices on his chin.

Even after she came and his tongue rubbed the inside of her pussy she moaned softly then smirked as he climbed back up to her. She didn't get the chance to saw anything, but she really did feel lucky that her brother was doing this and hoped that maybe they could continue it. Then she saw him climb up to look down at her and smiled to see his chin was glistening from her juices. His comments made her smile as she listened, but unable to reply because of his lips upon hers. Her tongue rubbed against his as they shared her cum. His chin causing some of her cum to rub onto her face. Her hands pressed down on his back to keep him were he stays

It was strange how everything had changed so quickly for Tyler. As his tongue fought with the tongue of his sister, he couldn’t really believe that he had resisted her not so long ago. Right now, he didn’t want what they were doing to end. He wanted it to continue, and he had a feeling she did too. The kiss he shared with his sister was both extremely hot and very passionate, but he was reluctantly forced to break the kiss so he could catch his breath. After breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers, breathing a little deeply. ”You know I could get used to this. Eating your tight pussy, giving you your own juices to taste. It kinda makes me glad that mom and dad aren’t here right now, because I can imagine we wouldn’t be here if they were here.” He whispered, smirking a little bit in the process. As she had pressed her hands down on his back, it caused his cock to rub softly against her thigh. Of course, by now his cock had started to soften slightly. Tyler pressed his lips against his sister’s once more, and as he did, his hands gradually started to move down her body. One hand came to rest on her breast as his other hand found its way to her hip. Tyler closed his eyes as he kissed his sister, and as he did, his tail brushed against the tail of his sister for a moment.

Ashton never wanted this to stop even after her heat cycle she wanted him. She wanted to be with him maybe even be his secret girlfriend if he wanted to take it that far. She just wanted to please him now anyway she could. How she didn't see it before she'll never know, but one thing's for sure this was happening and she never wanted to stop. Her tongue fought with his, tasting her own juices as well as his silva, both were delicious. She was almost upset when he pulled away, but it did give her a chance to breathe. Listening to him she smiled and realized she really did had to thank their parents, because this wonderful thing would have never happened with them here. She smiled brightly feeling his forehead against her own. She replied softly "I'm really glad their not here. I wouldn't have ever realised how much I love you and we would've never had this moment together. Honestly I want more even after my heat cycle stops. I want you Tyler. To feel your tongue inside of me, to taste your delicious throbbing cock in my mouth, to feel you deep inside of me. And so much more. But I also want you as more then a brother, maybe a lover if you allow it." She smiled then smirked when she felt his cock on her inner thigh, but felt is growing soft. "You're not going soft on me now are you?" She smirked and returned her lips to his so their tongues could continue battling while his hands played with her young yet large perky breast

There was a part of Tyler that felt as if he wanted this to continue even after Ashton’s heat cycle had finished. However, he also couldn’t help but think she wouldn’t want it anymore after her heat cycle. Of course he only really thought this because all of this had started with her heat cycle. It was why he couldn’t help but think that it would all end with her heat cycle too. Tyler just found it so hard to believe that his sister could possibly turn him on more than any of his girlfriends. What was stranger for him was the fact he had never seen his sister like this until today. He had never imagined doing these things with her. Not once had he thought that he would ever have eaten her pussy and finger fuck her. She was his sister after all, but now he couldn’t think of anything but doing that to her. His smile remained as he listened to her speaking. Even though he knew she was right, it did make him wonder what would have happened if their parents had been there. ”You know mom and dad probably would have kept you locked in your room throughout your heat cycle. I’m just guessing, but that’s what I think they would have done. Still, I’m glad that they aren’t here now. I love you too Ashton, and do you really mean that? Do you really want me after your heat cycle finishes? Because I feel like I’m going to want you after your heat cycle finishes too. Anyway, you’ve felt my tongue inside you, but you’re still yet to taste my cock and feel me deep inside of you. You will get to do both, believe me.” He whispered before sucking softly on her earlobe. ”I think I want you as more than a sister too, but you know we will have to be careful when mom and dad get back.” He smirked some more as he fondled and played with her large breast. Tyler’s tongue battled with Ashton’s as she pressed her lips against his once more. He added more passion into the kiss, even nibbling softly on her bottom lip for a few seconds. His other hand remained on her hip as he kissed her with an intensity rarely used even with his girlfriends. He reluctantly broke the kiss once again, breathing heavily as he did so. ”It certainly feels as if I might be going soft, but as you can see, I’ve got my hands full, so if you don’t want me to get any softer, you may have to do something about it. After all, you’re not going to be able to feel me inside you if I’m soft.”

Back
Top Bottom