Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Heat: Siblings Uncontrolled Lust (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

MysticSparxman

Supernova
It was late Saturday morning, and Tyler was sleeping in as he normally would. His alarm clock usually helped to get him up each day, and today was no different. His alarm clock went off around 11am, and shortly after his alarm clock had started ringing, Tyler soon started to stir in his bed. Slowly his eyes opened and then he sat up in his bed, groaning a little bit. Tyler attempted to wipe the sleep from his eyes as he pushed his blankets down to the bottom of his bed. After doing so, he swung his legs off the side of his bed and rose to his feet, yawning as he did so. Tyler’s tail swished from side to side as he walked over to his bedroom window. Once there, he pulled open the curtains and looked outside. He could see that it looked like a nice day out which caused a small smile to form on his lips. Tyler immediately started thinking about what he was going to be doing today as he turned away from his window and walked over to his closet. As soon as he reached his closet, he pulled open the doors and had a look inside for what he wanted to wear. As usual, it didn’t take him too long to figure out what he wanted to wear. In the end, he decided upon his dark blue shirt and his favourite black and yellow pants. Tyler slung his clothes over his arm and walked from his bedroom, quickly making his way down to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Tyler didn’t have to worry about anyone being in the bathroom, mainly because he was certain that his sister would still be asleep anyway. He promptly entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him, and then he turned and set his clothes down on the counter in the bathroom. After doing so, he turned and walked towards the shower. Upon reaching the shower, he reached inside, turned it on and then got out of the boxers he had worn to bed the previous night. Tyler climbed into the shower soon afterwards and smiled as the warm water hit his body. Of course this helped to wake him up some more. Tyler remained in the shower for close to fifteen minutes before he eventually decided to step out. He turned off the shower before stepping out and picked up a towel off the towel rack. Tyler dried himself off with the towel he had picked up, and then he got dressed in the clothes he had picked out for himself. He stepped in front of the mirror and proceeded to style his hair just the way he wanted it. When he was done, he exited the bathroom and headed downstairs where he expected to find his parents as he usually would on a Saturday.

However, when Tyler made it downstairs, it didn’t take him too long to figure out that something wasn’t quite right. It was strangely quiet downstairs. Tyler couldn’t hear the television, and he also couldn’t hear his parents talking. Tyler poked his head inside the living room which is exactly where his parents would usually be on a Saturday morning. He was surprised to see that his parents weren’t in the living room, and since he heard nothing from the kitchen, he also made the assumption that they weren’t in the kitchen either. Tyler stepped into the living room and as he took another look around, he spotted a note on the coffee table in the middle of the room. Tilting his head to the side slightly, he walked over to the note and picked it up. The note was addressed to Tyler and his sister. The note said….

To our lovely children,

We really do hate to do this to you, but we’ve been called away on urgent business. Me and your mother really aren’t too sure just how long this is going to take, what with some of the delays we are likely to expect. We are hoping that we can be back within two weeks, but if not, we will both be sure to let you know. We have left you enough money to get by in the time that we are gone, but don’t be stupid with it, and don’t go getting yourselves into trouble. You are both going to have to take care of each other whilst we are gone and we expect the both of you to behave yourselves. We promise we will be back as soon as we can.

We love you both,
Mom and dad
Xxxxxxxx

Tyler set the letter down, unable to believe what he had just read. He realised that was likely to mess with any plans that he was likely to make for the day. As much as Tyler loved his sister, he just hated having to stay in to look after her. Still, there wasn’t much he was able to do about it now. Instead, he picked up the money that their parents had left for them, and then he walked into the kitchen to get himself some breakfast. As soon as he had his breakfast, he walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. He picked up the television remote and turned on the television as he started to eat his breakfast, flicking through the channels in the process. Of course, he couldn't help but wonder how his sister was going to take the news.

Ashton woke up on her own as she usually did on weekends. She sat in her bed for a minute trying to wake herself up slowly. Soon enough she found the strength to sit up in her bed to yawn and stretch. Finally she rubbed the sleep away from her icy blue eyes and moved the blankets away. She swung her legs over her bed and sat up trying to remember what day it was. Saturday, thank God. For some reason she felt different today. An odd urge, seemed to grow inside her, but she didn't know what it was and just ignored it.

She stood up to go to her closet, her fluffy black cat tail lazily laying flat behind her. She stared into her cloest and picked out her usual outfit: A white tank top and a pair of blue jeans, which sjhe wore on weekends. She took her clothes into the bathroom knowing her brother was awake, probably downstairs talking with mom and dad.

Once in the bathroom she started her shower and pulled off her panties and shirt that she wore to sleep in. The warm water on her soft ebony black fur was heavenly and refreshing. After awhile sjhe stepped out and dried herself off with a towel then changed into her clothes. She didn't have to worry about her short black hair since it was naturally as is, lengthened to her jaw.

Stretching again as she walked down stairs she heard the TV, but not her parents. Strange they normally are talking up a strom with Tyler as every morning. When she walked in to see Tyler alone she asked "Hey. Were's mom and dad? Did they sleep in for once?"

In the end, Tyler was finally able to find something worth watching. He decided to watch one of his favourite cartoon shows called Spider Riders. It didn’t really take Tyler too long to finish his breakfast, and as soon as he had finished, he got up and took his bowl back out into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he placed the empty bowl in the sink and promptly returned to the living room to continue watching the television. After all, he didn’t really know how long it would be until his sister Ashton were to get up. There again, he never really knew exactly what time she might get up on the weekend. He would never know what time she might get up, mainly because she never got up at the same time each weekend.

Spider Riders was almost finished as Ashton walked into the living room. He shifted a little bit on the couch and looked up at his sister as he thought over her questions for a brief second. Tyler couldn’t help but laugh a little bit, but then he shook his head. ”Oh, I wish they had just slept in, I really do, but no they haven’t slept in. Far from it actually. They were up before I was.” Looking away from his sister, he turned back to the coffee table and picked up the letter before he handed it to his sister. ”You might be better off if you just read this.” He turned the focus of his attention back towards the television as he waited for his sister to read the letter. Of course he was interested to see just how she was going to react to it. However, he hadn’t picked up on the changes that were taking place within his sister just yet. The chances were likely that he wouldn’t pick up on it for some time either.

Ashton opened the letter to read it in silence then replied "What? They just left without a warning? No hey Ashton and Tyler we're going on vacation without haha see you later fuckers." She obviously joked even though she actually was upset they didn't say anything before they found out like this.

She sighed and sat down on the couch looking at Tyler then laying down on the couch. "So what big bro doing today besides watching Spider Rider all day?" She teased him. As she laid down on her back she couldn't help, but keep her legs open a bit. She tried to keep them closed, but something kept fighting her against it

It didn’t really come as much of a surprise to Tyler when Ashton had reacted in the way she had done. Sure, he may have known she was joking with what she had said, but he could still tell that she wasn’t too happy about the situation. Hell, he knew he wasn’t too happy about it, but at the same time, he also knew that there was next to nothing they could do about it now. As she had sat down on the couch, he turned his attention to her once more. ”I’m not too happy about it either, I’m really not. What makes it worse is the fact mom and dad never mentioned there was the slight possibility they could get called away. They never said anything about it yesterday.” He paused for a moment before speaking again. ”They may not have left a number we can use to get in contact with them, but at least they left us some money.” He pulled the money their parents had left them out of his pocket and showed it to his sister.

Tyler focused on the television once more, just as another episode of Spider Riders was starting. He turned his attention back to her as she teased him. ”Well if you must know little sister, I’m going to watch Spider Riders for a few hours, and then I might see what else I can find to watch…..or I might just watch Spider Riders for a few hours more. You can watch it with me, just because I know you love this show soooo much.” He teased back with a cheeky grin plastered across his face. As he looked at his sister, he noticed that her legs were open a bit, but he paid it no attention, simply figuring it was how she wanted to lay on the couch. ”So, what are you hoping to do today, dear sister of mine? Are you going to stay in with your adorable brother? I’m sure we can find something to do.”

Listening to him she realised that they at least left money, but still who just leaves their children without a warning. Especially since she needed to find out if this urging feeling is normal. Then she just couldn't feel confortable, she twisted and turned, but ultimately sat up sighing frustrated.

She chuckled a bit and replied "Oh yeah it's my favorite show ever." She teased rolling her eyes. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. Probably find out what's wrong with me and play video games all day as usual." She answered him with a smile

Tyler was glad that both of their parents had left them some money. This was mainly due to the fact he had no idea how him and Ashton would have managed to get by without the money that their parents had left for them. After all, they had no idea how long their parents were going to be gone. What made it worse was the fact this wasn’t the first time that their parents had just disappeared without giving them much notice. Still, Tyler knew that it was usually to do with their jobs, but that didn’t mean he liked it any less. Tyler just hoped that their parents wouldn’t be too long. He was hoping so anyway, but just how long they would be, he really had no idea.

He laughed a little bit at his sister’s comment before brushing strands of his hair and fur behind his ear. After doing so, he focused on Ashton once again. ”I know you love it really. I also know you just want to sit down here with me and watch it all day.” He teased back before tilting his head to the side slightly. ”What do you mean you’re going to find out what’s wrong with you? What’s up sis? You look just fine to me. You look like you normally do. Are you coming down with something then? A cold or something? Anyway, have you been feeling as if something is wrong for long?” He spoke in a curious yet somewhat concerned tone.

She didn't know how to explain it to him. It was something she knew nothing about after all. All she knew was that she felt strange all morning and she can't seem to stop moving either. "I don't know that's the thing. I've been feeling werid all morning and now I can't seem to get comfortable anymore. Maybe it's just my frustration towards mom and dad. But still..." She tried to explain ignoring his earlier comment to her. "What do you think it is? You're the older one." She asked moving around a bit more

When his sister told him she didn’t really know what was wrong with her, Tyler shifted on the couch, turning his whole body round to face her. There was a somewhat confused look upon his face as he thought over what she had just said to him. Tyler started to tap his chin with his finger as he did his best to try to figure out what may or may not be wrong with her. After a few seconds of thinking it over, he turned his attention back to her once more. ”Hmm, well I’m honestly not sure what it could be Ashton, I’m really not too sure.” He paused for a moment before he continued speaking. ”You say you’ve been feeling strange all morning, and since you were fine yesterday, it’s safe to say that whatever might be wrong with you started this morning.” He shifted on the couch again, crossing his legs this time. ”It is a little weird that you can’t seem to get comfortable though. After all, you nearly always manage to find a way to get comfortable in the most awkward of places.” He tried thinking it out a little longer. ”Have you ever felt like this before? Because if you have, then that might help us to figure out what could be wrong with you.”

Ashton listened to him and replied "No this is the first time I've ever felt like this before. " She seemed to be growing frustrated and yet desired for something. She started to get a craving for something. "Now this getting worse! Now I'm craving." She shouted in confusion. "That's it. I'm looking this up." She added pulling her phone out and searching the web. After a few minutes she looked shocked and worried, yet embarrassed. All she did was drop her phone onto the couch and sat down. "Well....I know what's wrong."

As much as he tried, Tyler just could not seem to figure out what may have been wrong with his sister. It made it even harder for him to figure out when she told him she had never felt like it before. Tyler genuinely had no idea what could have been wrong with her, and the look of confusion on his face would have told her that. His confusion only seemed to grow when she mentioned she was craving something. He kept the focus of his attention on her as she started to search the web for what could be wrong with her, and when he saw the shocked, worried and embarrassed expression on her face, he did feel even more confused if that was even possible. Tyler turned to face Ashton and tilted his head to the side slightly as she said she knew what was wrong. ”You’ve found out what’s wrong with you? What is it then?” He couldn’t seem to hide the curiosity in his voice. ”Have you gone down with a stomach bug? Umm, could it be a cold? Maybe a fever of some sort? What is it Ashton? It’s nothing too serious is it?”

Ashton was hesitant to tell him such a personal matter. She wished it was a cold or fever, but it had nothing to do with that. Turns out what she was experiencing was actually normal for girls her age, but it didn't mean she didn't feel any less uncomfortable about it. Simply she was going in heat, ready to mate. The unable to get comfortable, odd feelings, unable to stand still, cravings, all symptoms of entering heat. After a few minutes she decided to calm her worrying brother and tell him. After all he was her brother, why would it matter to him anyway? "Well....apparently....I'm not sick. I'm...going into heat." She answered with a blushing face.

Tyler hadn’t really had any idea just what to expect when he had asked what was wrong with his sister. In all honesty, he did just think that it was a fever or something similar. When she did finally tell him what was wrong with her, he stopped to think over what she had just said to him. It took him a few moments to process what she had said to him, and when it finally sunk in, his eyes widened a little bit and he shook his head. ”That can’t be right…..can it? There’s no way you can be going into heat yet?” He paused for a moment as he thought something over. ”Sure, you might be around that age….but it shouldn’t happen yet….at least not until mom and dad get back.” He leaned back into the couch and rubbed his furry chin with his thumb and his finger. ”If you are going into heat, then you know there’s no way you can go out. You will have every guy on the block after you, which means I’m also going to have to stay in to make sure you don’t go out.” He stopped suddenly when a thought crossed his mind. ”How could mom and dad not have known you would be going into heat? I mean they should have had some idea at least.”

The way her brother told her what would happen made her more nervous and embarrassed as is knowing his words were true. She did wonder why their parents left when they knew she was of age and could've been going into heat. She sighed and replied "We'll have to find something to do about me too, because I'm sure once I'm fully in heat it'll be hard for me to wanting to go out. I don't know why they would leave at the time we need them most, but we need to figure out a way to handle this while we have the chance."

It really did concern Tyler to know that his sister was in heat, and what made it worse was the fact that they were both going to have to deal with it on their own. This was probably one of the times when he really wished that their parents hadn’t disappeared in the way they did. After all, he was pretty certain that they wouldn’t have gone if they had known that Ashton would have been coming into heat. Even if they had known, it really did make him question their reasons for leaving when they had done. Still, Tyler knew that Ashton was right. He knew that they were going to have to try to find something they could do about it. He sighed a little bit before he brushed a few strands of hair behind his ear. ”You’re not the only one to wonder why mom and dad would leave if they knew you were going to be coming into heat. You’re also right to assume we are going to have to find something to do about you coming into heat.” A thoughtful expression could be seen forming on his face. ”Did you find out how long it’s going to take before you are fully in heat?” He asked curiously. ”Because I could quickly head down to the store to pick up some food and other stuff. After all, I’m not really going to be able to go out once you’re fully in heat, and all I can think of to stop you getting out is to lock all of the doors.”

Ashton looked at Tyler and thought that he was right and he should be safe from her. She was pretty sure her 'heat' won't be so desperate or powerful that she would go after her own brother. With a slight smile she replied "Good idea, but I don't know when excatly when I'll be fully in heat, but I wouldn't take any chances. It could be a few days or less. Hell it could be tomorrow for all we know. Either way we're gonna need to be ready when it does happen."

Despite the fact it was Ashton’s first time going into heat, Tyler didn’t really want to take any chances with her. He certainly didn’t want her getting out when she was in full heat, mainly because he had a feeling as to what exactly would happen. He was pretty sure that all of the males in their neighbourhood would sense her heat and would be after her, just as he was certain she was likely to desire them too. All Tyler knew was that he couldn’t let his sister out of the house, and to make matters worse, he wasn’t even sure how long he was going to have to stop her from getting out. After all, he didn’t know how long her heat was going to last. ”Wait a minute…..just how long is this heat of yours going to last? Is it going to be days, weeks or is it going to be longer?” He really did have no idea considering he hadn’t expected such a thing to happen. ”For all we know, you could come into full heat today, so I think we better hurry up with whatever it is we are going to do.” Tyler was quick to rise to his feet. ”That means I better hurry on down to the store, because there’s no way I can go once you’re in full heat.” He tapped his chin with his finger once more. ”But first we are going to need to figure out what I need to get down at the store.”

Ashton was getting more nervous by the second she did know how to handle this, but her brother was right. She could be fully in heat later today for all they know. She picked up her phone and read off the page "It says that being fully in heat could range around a few days to about 2 weeks." She answered then giving a sigh seeing this would be difficult for the both of them. "I don't think it matters what we get as long as we get enough to last us awhile." She replied. The more she thought about males coming after her the more worried she became, but her body seemed to be excited by the thought of it. Already she was getting urges to go outside and find a male, but she did her best to fight it.

Tyler realised that Ashton was right. He knew that it didn’t really matter what they got, just as long as they made sure that they got enough to last them. His eyes widened a little bit when she mentioned her heat could last as long as two weeks. That certainly wasn’t what he had wanted to hear. Still, Tyler knew that he was going to have to do his best to watch his sister when she was fully in heat. ”Okay, you’re right. Before I go to the store, I think we better find out what we’ve got and what we haven’t got, and even though I don’t want to do it, I may have to lock you in here when I do go to the store. After all, the last thing we want is for you to come into full heat when I’m at the store, especially if I leave some of the doors unlocked.” He really didn’t want to have to lock his sister in, but at the same time, he felt as if he didn’t really have a choice in the matter. He felt like he would be doing what would be best for her.

Ashton knew locking her up would be for the best. She didn't want to be fully in heat while there was unlocked doors. She didn't want to be locked up, but she knew it was for the best. "You're right. You're gonna have to lock me in. It's the only way that I'll be safe if I become fully in heat if you're gone." She stood up feeling her urges getting stronger and replied "We better hurry. We can lock me in my room until you get back and don't forget to lock the other doors in case I figure a way out."

Tyler didn’t really want to lock his sister up, but he felt as if it really was the only thing that he could do. Locking her up really was the last thing he wanted to do, and it did make him feel terrible inside, but he couldn’t think of anything else he could do to stop her from getting out. ”You know I really don’t want to lock you up, don’t you Ashton? Locking you up in your room really is the last thing I want to do, but it’s the only thing I can think to do. Anyway, you’re right, we better hurry.” With that said, he walked past his sister and headed out of the living room, motioning for her to follow him. ”Come on, we better get you up to your room.” He walked up the stairs and along to his sisters room. When he got there, he stopped just outside her room and waited for her to catch up to him.

She smiled listening to him and replied "I know, but it's for my own safety after all. I'd rather be locked up then attacked by a group of horny males." She chuckled softly then walked up stairs to catch up to him. Once upstairs she walked into her room and sat down on her bed looking at him. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just go to the store and hurry back." She smiled trying to reassure him.

Unfortunately for Tyler, he knew that his sister was right. He knew that locking her up really was for her own safety. After all, he didn’t really want to imagine what may have happened if she were to get out now that she was coming into heat. He smiled a little bit as she caught up to him and walked into her room. Tyler stood in her doorway as she sat down on her bed. ”I know it’s for your own safety, but still I don’t like having to lock you up. Anyway, I’m going to be as quick as I can Ashton. Just call me or text me if your…umm…..urges get any stronger okay.” He stepped back out of her doorway and started to close her door. ”Love you sis. I promise I won’t be long.” With that said, he closed the door and reluctantly locked it from the outside. He sighed softly to himself after locking her in her bedroom, and then after taking a deep breath, he turned around and headed back along the hallway and down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he headed into the kitchen so he could lock the back door. He also made sure to lock all of the windows too. As soon as he was sure he had locked everything, he headed out of the front door and closed it behind him. Tyler also locked the front door, and then headed down to the store, walking as quickly as he could. It took him around ten minutes to walk to the store, and as soon as he got there, he wasted no time in going around the store and picking up everything he thought they were going to need.

While Tyler was gone Ashton started to grow more anxious and moved around in her room. She paced the room feeling her urges getting worse and worse by the minute. Eventually they were to the point she had to find a male. Unable to escape her room to find one she growled in frustration. Soon she texted Tyler that her urges were out of control. After texting him she paced the room some more and found herself unable to take it anymore. Hoping to calm her urges down she laid down on her bed and slipped her hand down her pants to rub and touch herself, praying Tyler would be home soon.

In all of the time that he was down at the store, Tyler couldn’t help but worry about his sister. He was hoping that she would have been able to keep her urges under control, but at the same time, he also knew that it was likely to be quite difficult for her. He did still feel bad for locking her up in her room, but in the end, he knew it really was what was best for her. Tyler was still making his way around the store when he got a text from Ashton. His eyes widened a little bit when he read the text, and as soon as he put his phone away, he rushed around the store, picking up just about everything he was sure they were going to need. It took him close to ten minutes to pick up everything, and he did pick up quite a lot of things, considering he didn’t know how long he was going to have to keep his sister in. Tyler rushed around to the check out and tapped his foot impatiently as he waited to be served. His tail was swishing from side to side quite fast too, showing how irritated he really was. Tyler wasn’t best known for his patience, so the fact he had to wait to be served at such a time really didn’t sit too well with him. Finally, after a few minutes, it was hit turn to be served, and he folded his arms across his chest, still tapping his foot in that same impatient manner. Due to how much stuff he had brought, it took around five minutes before everything had been scanned and bagged. Tyler paid for everything he had picked up and picked up all of his bags. He rushed out of the store and started to make his way back home as quickly as he possibly could. However, due to the fact he had so many bags to carry, it took him a little longer than normal to get home. It took him close to thirty minutes before he was finally able to make it back home. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead as he walked up the driveway and up to the front door. Setting the bags down, he removed his key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. Tyler stepped inside and picked up all of the bags in the process. Once all of the bags were inside, he closed and locked the door behind him. He decided not to unlock any of the other doors or windows, just to be on the safe side. Picking up the bags again, he took them through to the kitchen, but didn’t unpack them. Instead, he turned back around and headed straight upstairs to Ashton’s room. When he got there, he unlocked her door. ”I’m back Ashton. I’ve picked up quite a bit, but how are you feeling now?” He asked as he started to push open her door.

Back
Top Bottom