Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priest bewitched heart (Wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Lillian Ravenhart lived outside the small town. She only came to town when she really needed however it was often enough to cause alarm to the townsfolk. Her thought there was something strange about this young woman, they feared everything about her from her unrivaled beauty, to her vibrant purple eyes. To that fact this she lived outside normal society. They feared her so much they now believed she was a witch. The only solution was to have the local priest drive her from their town. After the pleaded their case the priest agreed to visit the woman and drive her away if he found her to be a witch.

the 30 year old Father Richard Jamieson, was new to the community having just been sent there by the Archdiocese when the beloved father Michael had retired. When the parishioners came to speak with him about the woman with purple eyes, he was suspicious, and a bit fearful. He knew that however it worked out, it probably wouldn't be good for him. None the less he agreed to investigate and went to the outskirts of town and visited her house, knocking on the door.

The house was larger than most in town, odd being their was no none income to support the large house. Lillian heard the knocking on the door and set down her book and rose from her chair to answer it. She was wearing a form fitting dress that showed all her curves just as the town had describe she had purple eyes and raven hair. But there was a sweet and kind look about her. She could not have been more than 19. "Hello father how can I help you."

"May I come in?" the young Father asked her, as he removed his hat, and bowed slightly to her, giving her every respect due a lady. "There are certain matters of a rather private nature that I would like to discuss with you if you could possibly allow the time."

She stepped aside and allowed him access to her home. There was herbs and flowers hanging about to dry but nothing that pointed she was a witch, and she did not seem afraid of him. "Have a seat, may I get you something to eat or drink, it is an awfully long walk from the church to my home."

"Perhaps some coffee if you have some, or water will suffice" he offered politely. He stood until her gaze indicated a chair in the parlor and he sat down.

Lillian nodded and went to the kitchen. She made the coffee and carried the pot out on a tray with cups and cream and sugar. She set a cup before him and poured coffee into it. "What can I help you with today Father."

Father Richard smiled at her as he added cream to his cup and took a sip before speaking. " Well it seems that some in the community have serious concerns for your spirituality, to the point, if I may be so direct, that they have asked me to see that you leave. Of course, I don't believe accusations of that sort with out investigating first, and so, here I am. I hope you won't take this as an affront from me, I am simply doing what the Lord has given me to do." He cleared his throat and took another sip of his coffee.

Lillian had a sort of smirk on her face as she poured herself a cup of coffee and had cream and sugar. She listen to the Father his words did not seem to upset her. "The town has always thought my family was odd, it became worse when my parents passed away, they thought I would abandon my home and move to town, but when I did not they assumed there must be a darker reason for me to be out here."

He looked her up and down from his place a few feet away. The light from the lamp casting provocative shadows as it crossed her lurid figure, which was tightly encased in the thin silk dress, that fit her almost as if it were painted on. The sight of her nipples pressing against the thin material causing the Father to think thoughts he would need to confess and repent of later.

"If you will pardon me, I must agree with the town folk when they say that your manner of dress is provocative. I am sure that it contributes in no small part to their suspicions."

Lillian smiled again, "I am sure a priest of your standing would not be distracted from his vows just by what I wear, nor would any good Christian man be distracted by the vows he took when marring his wife. Given that I feel no need to change what I wear to fit in the few times I go to town, and I have no intention of covering my hair in one of those silly hats women wear either."

"Don't misunderstand me, young lady. I'm not suggesting that I agree completely with their opinions, or that I would require you dress like a Quaker woman. I am simply trying to help you understand why I have been asked to visit you. As I'm sure you know, I'm a Catholic, not a Quaker, and Irish besides. Certainly we enjoy a festive atmosphere more than most, and believe God created a woman as she is for a reason." he said this last bit with a smile. "Perhaps, I might ask on those occasions when you go to town that you wear a thin shawl, in deference to the weaker among us. I assume you don't want to lead any astray."

"I have no intention to lead them a stray, however I will not put on a shawl either, it is not like a am taking them by the hand and leading them down a slippery slope, that is their own mind doing so, and as their Shepard you should be able to bring the, back to the flock." She said this with a little more passion this time as she did her breast rose more exposing more of the tops of her breast and her nipples strained more against the material of her dress.

He could see that this beautiful young woman was determined to continue her provocative behavior. That was bound to continue to cause unrest from the parish, and maybe even the Bishop, if it got that far. As her creamy white breasts climbed higher out of the top of her bodice, his eyes widened and a stirring began in his trousers that had him standing up and excusing himself from the meeting and requesting that she consider ways that she might be able to help the situation.

She followed his eyes they looked at her breast. She was shocked when he started to retreat from the meeting. She paused and went after him. She caught him by the arm, "wait, they are only breast, used to nurse children, why do they cause you such strain, is it because they are forbidden to you, if it would help touch them, see that they are nothing more than flesh."

The feel of her hand on his wrist was like fire and as she pulled him near her, he could feel the warmth and seductive power of her body. At that point his manhood fully betrayed him by hardening within his trousers. Standing near her he could now see the full curves of the tops of her breasts and the edges of her brown nipples. He swallowed hard, and started to turn away, though his will was quickly faltering.

"Face it Father, no matter what I do I will draw the same attention because I am different, different is scary and forbidden, and you want what you know you should not want." She stood close to him now

He swallowed hard and watched helplessly as his hands moved to her shoulders seemingly on their own. He felt helpless to stop them. Just as helpless as he was to stop his cock from raising a tent in his pants. They slowly pushed the dress off her shoulders and it fell away from her perfect breasts and hung on her hips. Leaving her erect nipples poking out before him. His heart was beating out of his chest.

"It is just flesh, nothing more, nothing less, it is your own mind that you make it something more, something scary." She stood there with her dress around her hips, she did not seem to be sexually aroused, more reserved in proving her innocents.

"But such beautiful flesh!" he heard himself say as he watched his hands reach out and caress the long nipples that poked out at him. He had never touched a woman's breast before except as a baby in his mothers arms. His hands shook as he looked at them in wonder.

Her arms remain at her side as he fondled her. She just remained quite as he did so, but inside something was starting to stir and she was not sure what, she had never been touched by a man before.

Father Richard was beginning to burn with passions he had never experienced and could not control. His eyes were riveted to her nipples and as they grew longer in his fingers, he felt himself being drawn to them. He lifted on breast and leaning down wrapped his lips around it. He groaned out loud now as he felt its hard tip with his tongue, his face burning bright red with passion.

Lillian was bit shocked when she felt his warm against her nipple. A hungry sigh escaped her lips, she wanted more, but new in that moment she could not let it go further. She slowly stepped back from him and brought up her dress again to cover herself. She looked at him clearly her throat. "I um,"

"You feel it too! Don't you!" Suddenly the fear left him and he felt as though he was not so out of control. Though he was still gripped with hunger, he could see that same hunger in her eyes. "If its just flesh why are you covering it?" He looked down at the now huge bulge in his pants. He thought a moment before dropping his pants and setting it free. "If its only flesh, touch me." he said now looking straight into her purple eyes.

Lillian was shocked when he suddenly called her out. She tried to ignore it but when he dropped his pants she was shocked. At she was shocked the fact he would do that, then the shock of his size, he was ver well indued, then the shock of wanting him. She tried to shack it off, "I can not sir, you are a priest after all," she turned her back to him now to allow him some modesty and allow him to pull back up his pants

Back
Top Bottom