Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Angels and Demons- Moon/Krystal

Krystal wrapped her legs around him and then buried her face in his wings, breathing in his scent, which smelt slightly like licorice and a bit of roses. He smelt amazing! it kind of made her wonder what Roreck smelt like, but she dared not smell him. He was too scary, even though he was handsome. She took in the decor of the mansion as they stepped in, and just sort of laughed."Well, I guess I know where I get my taste in decor. Although I'll be adding lots of blue roses and wrought iron sconces. Very classy." she said with a smile. Krystal continued to play with Sol's wings as she rode on his back, Her mind sort of wandering to more unsavory thoughts. They had never had sex officially, but they had gotten close lots of times. She wondered what sex with him would be like now, and she wondered what Gabriel would say if the two of them had kids. It had always been her dream to have his kids, but now she wasn't even sure if it were possible. She had always heard in legends that Angel's were sterile, but that couldn't be true, considering there were humans running around with angel blood in them right?

Krystal burrowed her head in close to him and kissed the back of his neck, mostly to startle him, and also so that he would put her down. She wanted to lie down with him in her new bed and she wanted to have her way with him. In the back of her mind though, she was sad. She had always wanted to be engaged to him before the actually went all the way, but that seemed irrelevant now. "Sol, I love you." she whispered in his ear before hopping off his back and walking toward the master suite, not knowing how she knew, but not caring at that second. all she cared about now was being with him, all the way or not,

Sol smiled as he walked with her, Roreck simply ignoring the touching scene. he couldn't bring himself to see something so... nice. he himself had never had someone to touch or hold, save Meggie. somehow he didn't think she counted, because she only hugged him from pity and despair, right? she knew who he was, and who he had been, even when he himself knew very little about who he was, who he had been, and who he wanted to be. until now, all that mattered was keeping Axel happy, serving the Throne as he had been trained. what other purpose was there for his existence? "Blue Roses and Wrought iron sconces?" Roreck asked, blinking at her, unable to help the amusement from leaking into his voice. he nearly flinched, but remained impassive and emotionless as he pondered if he would be punished or not. emotion was not a demon's place, after all. when nothing happened, he simply resumed walking and Sol chuckled. "make sure to add some bleeding heart bushes out in the courtyards. i think the other demon's will enjoy the irony." he teased with a small grin. Sol jumped when he felt the kiss on the back of his neck, gently setting her to her feet once he'd gotten over his surprise. "This is the master Suite." Roreck stated, sweeping open the doors. "the rest of the day is your own, enjoy yourself and relax. tomorrow i will collect the files of the current staff and those looking to be hired for you to go over." he stated calmly. "if you require assistance, i am sure that Lady Meggie knows most of them personally, she should be able to assist you." he promised her. "i will be back in the morning, 8:00am Mortal Time with breakfast for all of you." he stated, bowing to her again before turning and leaving.

"well... he's an interesting fellow..." Sol muttered as he watched Roreck leave before turning to stare at Krystal with a small smile. "and i love you too Krys..." he muttered softly as he followed her into the room. she had a massive bed, big enough it could have held a full five or ten people comfortably. the bedding was made of silk and Egyptian cotton, and the massive, warm comforter was black with blue roses stitched into it. the carpet was a deep blue, so dark it was almost, almost black. the walls where a rich dark brown and the attached bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom. the vaulted ceiling and the black marble floor and a bathtub so big you could swim laps in it. "oh WOW!" Sol stated as he pulled open a door, revealing a walk in closet as big as a normal sized living room, stuffed to the brim with all sorts of clothing. from beautiful wedding style dresses, to Lolita, leather and satin. from girly girl clothes to tomboy and everything in between. anything she could ever want was there. "look at all those SHOES!" he stated, staring in stunned amazement. hundreds of shoes lined the walls, and above them in drawers where thousands of different kinds of jewelry. "i'm a bit jealous. when i got to Heaven and got my wings, all i got was a crummy never ending bag and a cape..." he teased, offering her an impish grin before he hesitated. "Krys? are you alright?" he asked softly. "all of this.. it's a bit overwhelming for you, right?"

"Yes, but that's not it my solar beam. I wanna marry you and I want us to have children, but I've no idea how that's even possible now." she sighs a little as she says it, kissing him softly. She looks into his big green eyes and smiles, wondering what the two of them should do next. She wanted more than just to kiss hi, she wanted all of him. Krystal wasn't exactly sure why, other than her love for him, but she wanted him. it was like this need she couldn't control, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to. Krystal hoped up on top f him and pushed him to the ground, smirking widely. she kissed him passionately and went to undo his black leather pants, but stopped. "do you want to Sol?" she asked with a meek smile, looking to him for the answer. She really wanted to be his completely, even if she couldn't marry him. She wanted him to know just how much she loved him.

"I love you , Sol. nothing in this world or yours could ever change that." she says with a smile as she kisses him again, wrapping her fingers in his wings and cuddling as close as possible. Krystal's long blue hair seemed to get longer as she cuddled him, so long in fact, it reached her ankles. "looks like I'm gonna have to start doing my hair like sailor moon" she said with a light smile, settling back into Sol's protective arms.

he froze, shocked beyond belief and he turned to stare at her, his eyes wide with utter shock. "i... you... son of a bitch!" he complained, sighing as he shook his head. "... sorry that was rude of me.. i just... you remember how nervous i was? that night... at the party?" he asked, biting his lip as a large blush spread across his face as he reached into his pouch and took her hand. "this was the only thing i took with me... i was only allowed the one thing from my old life, and i chose this... hoping that someday you'd... join me in heaven... it was stupid of me i know. i'm sure you would have moved on if you hadn't turned into the Demon Queen but..." he gasped as he was pushed to the floor, blushing even harder as he kissed her, groaning a little as he shuddered. "fuck Krys... you know i do." he muttered, nuzzling her neck. "but i want to do it right... i want to... i want..." here he paused and took her wrist in his hand and stood up, tugging her to her feet as well, looking into her pretty, pretty eyes. "... i never watched Sailor Moon." he commented, stuttering like he had that night, flushed and nervous and not feeling well... this time though, he went through with it.

he slid down onto one knee, and held her hand in one hand, and opened the other so she could see the shining ring laying in his palm. "i don't know, if it's possible, i don't know if we can really get married. i was going to ask you to marry me, the night of the party. it took me three years to pay for this ring." he knew she'd understand. he had suddenly wanted to work at various jobs, she'd questioned him many times but he'd only ever told her that it was 'a man's pride' that made him work the only jobs he could find. his pride as a man wouldn't allow him to buy anything but the best for her, with money he had worked hard to get. "i love you, and whether or not we can really get married, or even if we can have children, i love you. and i want you to have this ring, so even if we can't really be married, we can always know that we are married in our hearts." he muttered softly, offering her a shy, worried smile, wondering how she'd react to this.

(this is the Ring! isn't it beautiful!?

Krystal crushed him in a hug and squealed happily, kissing him softly. "Of course I'll marry you Sol! You are the single most important thing in my life. I wouldn't want it any other way." she said happily as she kissed him again, cuddling close, happier than she had ever been in her life. Krystal couldn't contain her joy, it was like a hurricane. Finally she would be his totally, and maybe someday they would have kids of their own. She cuddled close to him and kissed him softly, playing with his wings a bit as she did so. he was hers, and she was his. Krystal would make sure that nothing would ever change that. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, it was Meggie. She took one look at the beaming Krystal and hugged her tight. "So Sol, you finally got up the courage to propose. I'm so proud!" she said with a big smile, hugging them both at once. That was the best thing about this. her mother may be a demon, but she sanctioned Krystal's relationship with Sol. "nothing could make this moment any better" Krystal said to Sol as she kissed him softly and continued to cuddle him close.

"I'll leave leave you two alone then." Meggie said with a knowing smile, kissing each of their heads and exiting, closing the doors behind her. As soon as Meggie was completely gone, Krystal pounced on Sol, kissing him hard and running her hands down his bare chest. She loved the feel of him, his scent, his wings, everything about him. She kissed him one more time before letting go and smiling. "Have I told you lately that I love you Sol?" she said with a smile, and I quick kiss on the nose.

he beamed at her as he returned the kiss, eagerly scooping her up into his arms so he could kiss her all the deeper and more passionately. "i love you too Krys." he murmured happily as he tucked his nose into her neck so he could smell her sweet smell, like soft wood fires and vanilla. he shivered as she played with his wings and sighed with a contentment he never thought he could have. "it feels wonderful when you do that." he admitted softly. "i love it when you play with my wings." he paused as Meggie came in and he went beat red as she made her comment, sputtering his denial that he had wanted to make it the perfect memory and that was why he hadn't proposed yet. it wasn't at ALL because he was a coward afraid of rejection... not at all! "...well, there are a few things that could make it better." he admitted with a grin as he watched Krystal. "we could have your favorite song playing in the background and i could be feeding you rare exotic fruits like in those sappy romance movies you love to watch so much." he teased with a small laugh. "and yes, you've told me about a dozen times today. but that's alright, because i love hearing you say it." he admitted, swooping down and kissing her again. "and i love you too. with all my heart, all my soul, and all my breath. i have, do, and will forever and always love you."

outside the room, Roreck was waiting for Meggie, his eyes fixed on her as she walked closer to him. "i do not understand." he stated once she was close enough that he wouldn't have to shout to be heard. "Both the heavens and Hel are going to be furious when they learn that a Death Angel and the Queen of all Demons are.... intimate, with each other." he stated. "they will fight, they will go to war, with or without Our Lady's permission... letting them be together like this, could very well spell the end of all things, so why are you encouraging them!?" Roreck demanded, unable to keep the fear from leaking into his voice. "sooner or later they will have to separate for the good of all the worlds, they will be hurt, heartbroken, they might even break and yet there you are, offering them congratulations for that boys stupidity!"

"You don't understand Roreck, because you have never really thought with your heart." Meggie says to him as she pokes his chest for emphasis. Meggie knew encouraging them could be dangerous, but Meggie also saw the future, and she knew just what the two of them being together would do. Roreck truly didn't understand, never actually having someone he loved so much he couldn't breathe without them. "You fail to realize the other possibility, my dear Roreck. It could end in an even better peace than what we have now. Besides, Krystal will do as she pleases no matter what anyone says. its futile to try to make her stop loving Sol. Even if he were still human and she were a demon, she would still love him." Meggie states simply as she walks to her chambers, passing Roreck by without a thought. Meggie wished things had been different, but then at the same time she didn't. "She'll fix what you've broken Axel." she says with a sigh, pausing to look at a painting of him and malice on the wall.

Meanwhile, Krystal was kissing Sol harder and harder, her need getting stronger each time she touched him. She started playing with is wings as she kissed down his torso, wanting to make him scream in pleasure. She kissed him hard again, pulling off her tee to reveal her lacy black bra with embroidered red roses on it. Krystal threw his cloak and scythe to the floor and kissed him again, all the while still playing with his wings. "ready to go all the way my solar beam?" she said with a wide smirk before kissing him again.

Roreck frowned a little, wondering if he was being made fun of. who would he ever had to love? Axel had been his entire life, and that hadn't been a very good one. now that Axel was dead, Krystal was his life. that was his duty in life, to serve the crown, what did love have to do with anything? "Angels and Demons will forever hate each other Meggie. you are a fool to think otherwise." he stated, spinning on his heal and stalking away. Meggie would know her folly soon enough, but he wouldn't interfere. it wasn't his place to interfere anyway.

Soleiyu moaned as he kissed her back, grinning as she took command. she was such a bossy little thing, he loved it when she took control. especially when she was bitching out some jerk. he moaned again as she played with his wings and kissed a ling down his body, arching into the tender touches. he had forgotten how GOOD she was at driving him crazy. "God you're so beautiful!" he muttered when she pulled her shirt off, smirking as he raised his head, pressing a kiss to each wonderful mound. "Of course i'm ready. you i died a virgin for goodness sakes!" he complained, offering her a little smirk. "i'm certainly not going to go into my afterlife a virgin!" he pointed out, pulling her into another kiss before sliding her off of him. he jumped to his feet, scooped her up into a bridal carry, and playfully tossed her onto her bed. "now then. let's get those pants off." he stated, his hands trailing up her inner thighs, his fingers stroking the cleft of her cunt before working the button apart and the zipper down before slowly, teasingly easing the pants over her hips and down her legs. "so beautiful."

Krystal laughed a little at his virgin comment and kissed him hard, flipping them over so she was on top effortlessly. She smirked a little as she kissed him again and pulled his pants off, revealing his blue silky boxers. "reminds me of the ones I bought you for Christmas last year." she says, with a smile, cuddling close rubbing her thong clad pussy on his manhood, wondering why it wasn't hard already. Maybe he needed more stimulation? She unhooked her bra, throwing it to the ground with her shirt and jeans, and kissed him harder still, letting her double d sized breasts move over his chest like her fingers had moments ago.

"Shall I pull these off next?" she said with a wide smirk as she pointed to her thong, snapping it on herself both for emphasis and sexiness. Krystal ran her fingers down his chest, reaching lower and lower until she had his boxers off completely. "looks like yours went first. want the honor of taking off mine?" she said just before she kissed him hard, burying her fingers in his wings and playing.

he groaned as he was kissed again and laughed as they where flipped once over yet again./ "this is more of a wrestling match than anything else." he stated with an impish grin. "and they are exactly like the ones you bought me for Christmas. i was able to reconstruct them. they where always my favorite you know." he admitted with a small chuckle. he groaned as she rubbed against him, arching into her touch, she was so soft, so sweet, so wonderful. he groaned as he watched her unhook her bra, licking his lips as he studied each breast, shuddering as he reached out and slowly fondled each perfect mound of flesh, lifting his head to pull a nipple along his tongue. "god yes..." he growled as she snapped her thong, shuddering against her. he was hard as a rock now, and he was glad for it. he knew some Angels went impotent when they ascended to their wings. he, apparently, was not one of them. he was more horny than he'd ever been in his entire life, and that was saying something considering he was dead. "hey! you where supposed to take yours off!" he complained, eyes glittering with mischievousness. "well, i'll just have to do something about that, won't i?" he asked, lunging so that she was on her back, and he was on top.

he slid down her body, laying licks, kisses, and nibbles here and there before he reached the hem of her panties. he took them in his teeth, and slowly, playfully pulled them down, flashing her a smirk as he moved back up once her knees where caught up in the band of the thong. "now stay there." he ordered, and with that, he buried his nose into her curls, and his tongue slipped out to give her one good long lick. he'd picked up a few tips from online, so while he wasn't exactly 'practiced' he knew enough to know she'd certainly enjoy herself. his tongue dove into her hole and then back out as quick as a snake before he swirled the organ around her clit, playing with her, tasting her, memorizing her. learning what she liked and what she didn't as his tongue flitted, twitched, writhed and dived around inside and out of her.

Krystal moaned as he played with her breasts, just enjoying the feel of him on her. She felt his hands run down her and she could feel his emotion, it was almost as if the farther they went, the closer they became. She watched as he took her thong down and smirked at him, wondering what he would do next. Krystal stayed put like he asked, shocked when he began to lick and play with her pussy. "Oh my god! That feels so good! Yes Sol Yes!" she screamed out, burying her fingers into his wings and just having at it. Krystal knew how much he loved it when she played with his wings, so she made a show out of it, playing with them as much as she could while moaning at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my god Sol I almost can't stand it!" she screamed, pulling at his wings trying to stop from coming, but the pleasure was just to much. a thought quickly passed through her mind that maybe her pleasure heightened as a demon, but she ignored it, to engrossed in the feel of his tongue on her clit and pussy. She screamed in pleasure until finally she could hold her cum no longer. Krystal screamed again and arched her back, waiting for him to stop, smirking widely. "That, was mind blowing Sol, but now you should let me have a turn at pleasuring you." she said with an even wider smirk.

he smiled as she moaned and made other noises that made him feel as if he was on fire. she was as soft as his favorite silk sheets, and as warm as his favorite comforter. being how much he loved to sleep, they where probobly pretty flattering analogies. he gasped, his wings leaning into her touch when she tangled her hands into his wings, and he moaned against her flesh, closing his eyes and shuddering against her before continuing on with his pleasuring of her body. he moaned again and again as he worked her flesh and she played with his sensitive wings. it was just not fair that his wings where so... so... he groaned when she pulled on them, arching as tiny sparkles of pain mixed with the pleasure and he nibbled on her gently, smiling a little as he nuzzled and licked even more. she was close, he was certain of it, he hadn't expected her to be so violent about it though. for a moment he had thought he'd broken her somehow, but no, she was screaming from pleasure, not pain. he smiled a little as she slowly relaxed, trying to pat his feathers back into place where she had gripped far too hard. it hadn't hurt, save for a few twinges, but now he was going to have a bald spot on each wing because there was no way those feathers where staying in.

"if you want to. but i don't want you to feel pressured..." he promised her, looking rather amused. "although... we really have to do that again, i love the sounds you make when i put my tongue on you... granted, i could do without the balding spots." he stated with a small snicker as he ran his hands up her legs, fingers trailing along her ankles and playing with the backs of her knees, his eyes soaking in every single little bit of her like she was his life. and considering how he died, he supposed she kind of was.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to Sol." she said with a little blush running across her face, sorry she almost pulled out his feathers, she was just caught up in the moment. Krystal kissed him lightly, before speaking again. "Yes, I want to. It seems only fair." she smirked widely as she said this, kissing from his neck down to his penis tip, then swallowing it with her mouth, rubbing her teeth slowly down it as she licked. She hoped this brought him pleasure, and thanked god for cosmopolitan as she did so, pulling on his nipples and massaging his balls lightly. The she had a better idea. Krystal smirked widely as she stopped giving him a blow job, instead making a bottle of warming oil appear and giving him a hand job, then sticking ice cubes unto his shaft.

"How does that feel angel?" she said with a large smirk as she kissed his collar bone, playing with his wings as she did so. Krystal used her magic to try to heal his feathers, unsure exactly if it would work. She still wanted to try though, as she felt bad for hurting him. That was never her intention. It was just that he was just so good, it made her scream! She also hoped she was giving him as much pleasure as he gave her.

he grinned a little at her. "it's alright, it didn't hurt... it's just..." he wrinkled his nose. "Lord almighty i'm vain all of a sudden..." he muttered, wondering what that was about? he'd never cared about how he'd looked before he'd died... maybe it was an angel thing? or maybe he just wanted to look nice for his lover? he didn't know and he was more focused on the mouth on him now. he gasped as she took his cock into her mouth and he arched, his wings spreading in shock as he moaned, loud and clear about how GOOD that felt! "F..fuck!" he moaned as she twisted his nipples. oh GOD that felt good too! he'd never felt something so amazing before! he whined when she pulled away, and tried to find her head with his hand so he could pull her back before he groaned as that hot oil slicked his cock. "Oh shit!" he squealed, actually squealed when the ice cube slicked up his cock and he jerked and shivered and writhed. "oh god, oh god..." he groaned, feeling the hands on his cock and on his wings. as she brushed her hands over the rumpled feathers they fell out, fluttering to the ground before new ones sprouted under her fingers. then he was cumming, shuddering as he rocked his hips, gasping as he milked himself out and then flushed brightly as he realized just how completely he had lost himself.

"oh my..." he muttered, looking rather shocked before he blinked at her. "i think my body is hyper sensitive after my death..." he admitted with a blink. "i've never come so hard in my life! that was amazing!" he admitted with a smile as he leaned forward and kissed her hard, his fingers tangling in her hair. "that ice was just mean." he complained affectionately as he pulled one into his own hand, tracing the ice cold cube over Krystal's belly, sliding lower and lower until it rubbed against her folds, a small chuckle filling the air as he nuzzled her neck and moved lower to tease her nipple with his tongue. "we should use a condom or something..." he muttered softly. "while i'd love to have kids with you, i think we're still a bit young at the moment." he admitted with a small smile at her. "what do you think?"

"I guess. I don't know Sol." she said, looking a little sad. She really wanted kids with him. She always had. To her it wasn't a question of age. She loved him, and wanted to have as many kids with him as she could. Truth be told, she was ready to be a mom. She knew she could do it, something in her told her that it would be now or never.Krystal kissed him lightly and cuddled close, thinking about them being parents.

"I think we could do it, Sol. Be parents I mean. I know you'd be and amazing father. You saving me the way you did proves that" she said, still cuddling close, the ice cube melted on her hot belly. Krystal smiled at him, hope in her eyes. if he wasn't ready, she could wait, but she really didn't want to. She wanted to give him the ultimate expression of love, a child.

he hesitated as she spoke and he sat up a little, looking worried. "...what if... what if i'm not though?" so he was hesitating because he was worried he would be a bad father, not because he thought he was too young. truth was, he'd love nothing more than to have a baby with her, there and then without any worries... but he'd seen what teen parents where like. their school was full of them. "what happens if we have a baby and then i... i turn out like ANDREW, or worse, Seven!?" he asked, naming two of the worlds worst teen parents, who went to the same school as them. Seven had basically left her child on a park bench. she had been arrested for it and was spending the next thirty years in prison for child abandonment, endangerment, and neglect. Andrew had a two year old, he drank too much and often took out his problems on the poor child. he was spending the rest of his life in prison for child abuse. not exactly shining endorsements of childcare, and it was easy to see why Soleiyu was worried. "what if i'm a really bad father? what if... what if i can't..." he bit his lip, looking at her. he wanted one so badly, and he too had the feeling that this was a one time shot... if they didn't have a child now, they probobly never would, but... what if he wasn't ready, and he did something awful to his poor child? it never occurred to him that angels had instincts, and that he would know exactly how to care for a child as soon as he saw one. nor did it occur to him as an angel that if he even tried to harm an innocent, such as a child, he'd be struck down for it. leaving the child completely unharmed.

Krystal smiled at him lightly, cuddling close. "I know you must be afraid love, but you shouldn't be. You are nothing like them. You killed yourself to save me, Sol. If that's not the sign of someone who'd make a good father I don't know what is. Besides, I've seen you with children. You love them. It will be alright. also, you're an angel Sol. An angel couldn't possibly think of hurting a child, even a half demon one. they're innocent." she said, trying to reassure him and rubbing his back. She knew it wouldn't be easy by any means, but she knew they could handle it. they had all they needed to be good parents. Parents who were good to them, enough money to care for the child in question, and a sound and loving relationship. Krystal knew it would be alright. It had to be.

he watched her for a long moment before he hesitantly nodded. "your right... of course your right, you're always right." he muttered, sounding rather amused as he started to calm down and relax. "and if i do turn out to be stupid with our children, you'll just smack me around until i get it right." he muttered, more to himself than anything else. he was calming though, relaxing, accepting his and her decision to become parents. "your mother is going to castrate me, if your brother doesn't beat her to it." he pointed out, looking amused as he leaned forward and kissed her deeply. "i want to be with you." he muttered. "i want to have children with you." he mumbled, nuzzling her neck. "i never want to let go of you... you'll be such a great mother." he muttered softly, kissing her again. "mmm thinking of you pregnant is making me all horny again." he admitted with a small snicker. "shall i put my tongue on you again?" he asked playfully, wondering if she'd let him bring her to another orgasm. he just loved making her make those sounds.

"Alright." she said with a smirk as she kissed him, running her fingers in his soft black hair as she did so. There was something incredibly sexy about knowing she'd finally have her wish. Krystal was ecstatic! She could finally give him something she knew he had always wanted, children with her. She kissed him harder, pushing him down on the bed and kissed down his torso, engulfing his cock into her mouth when she reached it. Krystal loved giving him pleasure, and she knew he loved this. she played with his wings as she sucked, trying to add to the experience. Krystal ran her teeth down his cock as she sucked, flipping herself in a manor that let him please her if he so desired, right now she was only concerned with pleasing him.

She wrapped her legs around his neck, burying her toes into his wings, playing with them again. She was trying not to leave anything out. Krystal continued to suck, increasing her speed with every rep. "bet he's loving this" she thought to herself as she smirked into the blow job, enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom