You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 12-19-2014, 05:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
03-16-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Friday Afternoon,
March 16th, 2012

Holy shit. Where have I been all this time? Between doing stuff on YouTube, playing games on Steam (which my account is currently down for the time being) and pretty much all sort of craziness going on, it amazes me that I haven't just snapped yet. But regardless of which, I'm home again. I just wish sometimes that I can just have that time to myself on here for more than five minutes without having some rabid fan coming up to me on Skype and blabbing my ears off about stuff. Nine times out of ten, I'm half wanting to say to myself, "Goddammit! I just wanted to talk with folks and maybe even talk shop for a little bit before I go out on break! Can you leave me alone for about five minutes or at the very least, can you kindly get to the point already?!" Believe this or not, a couple of certain folks have done this.

I dunno. I find myself getting spread out too far these days. But, I'm kinda happy to back home once more. My REAL home, anyways.

Let's see... My request thread needs some major updating. Need to get replies from people I'm either RPing with or need to reply to them since I've left them in a bit of a lurch. Ugh. Never a dull moment in my lifetime, huh? XD
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 03-16-2012 02:06 PM