You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 04-25-2014, 03:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
02-06-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Monday Evening,
February 6th, 2012

You know folks, I think I've resigned myself to the fact that I am just getting older and older with each and every passing day, especially when you take into account that my knees are going by the wayside nowadays. Getting up a flight of stairs most times requires me to step down with both feet on the same step while grabbing a tight hold on the rail and lean towards that rail. Don't ask me why I do this, for one of my primary concerns as of now is if my left knee completely craps out on me. I wonder. I know for a fact that Old Uncle Arthur (aka arthritis) runs in our family, at my age?

One thing for certain. I gotta get these old bones of mine checked because I'm hurtin' for certain. Corny as it may sound, but believe me on this one. I wouldn't be of much use to anyone if I'm stuck with crutches or in a wheelchair.

This might seem a bit short, but there ya have it. See ya next time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 02-06-2012 06:18 PM