You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 09-16-2014, 07:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
09-18-2011, 06:40 AM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Sunday Morning,
September 18th, 2011

Well folks, I know it's been some time since my last post, but unfortunately, this one comes with perhaps some bad news.

As of yesterday morning, my black-n-white longhaired cat Ooglie has recently died. As before, he will be buried possibly in the backyard or somewhere around where me and my brother can do it properly without having some dumbass neighbor's dog digging him up.

Furthermore, in light of some other unpleasant business coming up - I'd much rather avoid the details - I feel as though that a long term hiatus is in order. My return - though questionable at this point - is not indefinite. Suffice it to say, the same will also apply over to Elliquiy as well as soon as I send a PM over to one of the admins there informing them of my intended absence.

Well, that about wraps things up here. So with that, this is BlisteredBlood and I'll be seeing you guys some time down the road.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 09-18-2011 06:40 AM