You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 07-23-2014, 04:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
07-17-2011, 12:39 PM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Sunday Afternoon,
July 17th, 2011

Once again, I find myself to be only bullshitting myself. I try my hardest sometimes to put up a tough front, but then I sink. And when I sink, I sink like I had a set of cement shoes.

Lately ladies and gentlemen, I've been keeping very close tabs on my mom. She hasn't been feeling so well. Whether it's her diabetes running high, her asthma acting up or the fact that she damn near went into renal failure last night, I can't hold a tough face and not think about it. And even if I did, I constantly look over to her - even now I did - to see how she is.

As a result of this, I think I lost a few days of sleep. But you know guys? I can't help it even if I could. I'm scared to think that the worst can happen at this point. Terrified even.

I gotta get going. I'm not in the mood to talk more about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 07-17-2011 12:39 PM