You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-21-2014, 10:04 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
06-20-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Monday Morning,
June 20th, 2011

Well now. I guess it's been a while since we have last spoken. I suppose I should tell you all the good news about what's been going down as of recently. Except for one thing. There is no good news to report on. Instead, there's been great news and kinda bleh news once more.

The great news is this: We've moved, my uncle - while he lied about moving out to Bodice Lake and is actually staying with my criminal delinquent of a cousin - has moved out and after a second court hearing today, that's where things went good. This kinda ties into both great and bleh at the same time.

Now, the reason as to why I said second court hearing my mom attended to today was because of the nine day demand that our former landlord issued to just her again - which was the reason the first case was dismissed in the first place, since neither me, my brother, his girlfriend and my uncle were not served with papers to go to the hearing - but here is where things got a little bleh. My mom was looking to get $1050 from the oil that she used to fill that tank up for the months she was working at Petro and deduct that from the total amount of rent due, which was in the amount of $2150. I dunno where the additional $50 came about, but stranger things have happened. Well, she didn't get what she asked for there, since she got about $660 from that. No big deal. But, at the same time however, she also got her demand to give us all until this coming Saturday to get all of our stuff and move it to the new place where I am at as of now. Now, I'm not gonna lie, folks. It's a duplex out here on Manton Avenue. Those of you who have Google Earth are free to look it up anytime. But if you're gonna stalk me, at least warn me ahead of time so I know. XD

But hey, it sure as hell beats a blank any day of the week. But here was where the real kick in the pants came in for our former landlord. His sister was there and when she looked at my mom in the courtroom, she first rolled her eyes at her and gave her a scoff. But that changed quickly when they were all called to the front of the judge. It was there that the landlord's sister went off on a tirade from hell, only to have the judge look at her and told her straight out to get out of his courtroom. The landlord looks up at the judge and tells him, "But wait! That's my sister! She's the co-owner of the property!" The judge looks at him and says, "I don't care! Get her out of my courtroom NOW!"

Hohohohoho. To have been a fly on the wall watching that moment. I guarantee you that I would've died laughing right then and there. But then again, I probably would've been chucked out, too. So... Yeah. <_<

Anyways, that's about it. We got 'til Saturday at 8:00 - I'm thinking maybe in the morning - to get our stuff out of there and in the new place.

In the meantime, I'll be trying to keep you guys updated on what's up throughout the week as much as possible. Besides, I know for a fact that we got a lot to do between now and then. But for now, I finally managed to get a signal to surf with! So you know what that means, folks.

I know I did that for YouTube, but I feel this applies here. Enjoy!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 06-20-2011 11:54 AM