You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-24-2014, 04:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
01-20-2011, 12:01 AM
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood
Wednesday Evening,
January 19th, 2011

Well, I know I haven't posted here in a long while, because mainly, there were a few personal matters that I think I didn't need to have dumped on here, but I guess I might as well share as to what's been going on as of recently, in the three weeks since the start of the new year.

I had honestly hoped this was going to be a better start for everyone here, but I guess not everything seems to start off so well now, does it? Reason being, is because three Sundays ago, my cousin was in the hospital because someone had smashed him hard enough to cause a frontal lobe bleed which put him in the Intensive Care Unit, listed under critical condition. During this time, he had to be placed in a medically induced coma for a while. I don't remember for how long, so don't ask. But you see, here's the part that's gotten me so pissed off about the whole thing. The girl he was with when my cousin came out of the bar that night said that he fell into the snowbank.

Guys. What snowbank do you know causes damage of that kind? Even by the welts my cousin had on his forehead as it was described seemed to say that it was a hard glancing blow to the head with someone's fist. So yeah, something about that woman's story didn't seem to be adding up all too well. So, for three weeks, here we all are, unable to do anything about it until someone fesses up about what happened to him. As far as I know, he's doing OK now, but because of that hit to his head, that took a good 30 years off of his life. He'll also need round the clock care when he's home for the next three months.

What else has been going on.

Hm. Just today, my mom got into trouble not once, but twice at Petro today. One, because she showed up late for work and two, because she priced a customer wrong. Sure, her boss didn't need to be an ass to her about it, but then again, welcome to the world of work. You're gonna screw up every once and again, but your boss also doesn't need to take it out on you in the way my mom had to deal with.

Ugh. Anybody got a cigarette? I've about had enough of this shit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood - BlisteredBlood - 01-20-2011 12:01 AM