Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKnyu6kJiuE[/video]

Tuesday Evening,
April 10th, 2012

Well, my brother's gone. He's off to London and he'll be off getting married to the woman he loves. He loves her so much, that he stepped over our own mother just to get to the very thing he cherishes so much. I hope he's happy. I hope very much that they'll be happy for what it is that they do from here on in, because they'll find the place very empty. They'll soon find that no one is gonna be in this house. Not me. Not dear old mom. Not even dear old drunk-as-a-skunk dad. No. Nothing. And hopefully, they'll know what to do when they come on back.

Here's the basic synopsis of it all. Early this morning, mom was called by my cousin Dawn to take her to the eye doctor and when RJ found out about this, he decided to throw a massive bitchfit over it, saying that he "needed to do his shit", followed by some other rather unpleasant words. The two then argued about this for a while until RJ decided to become the very thing I hate more than all of the dumbfucks I've done commentaries on YouTube on. You wanna know what he's become?

A manchild. A 30-year-old jobless, selfish, greedy, carcinogenic potheaded manchild. And you know what happens to manchildren on the internet. They are made into lolcows. They are made into shriveling putrescence masses. They are ridiculed. Exiled. Driven off. Laughed at. Harassed. Worse that'll come of it is that they'll get pizza-bombed and maybe have a box of dildos sent to them if they're dumb enough to leave their dox out in public.

I never said this to his face, but the sickening thing I've learned throughout all of this is that those two are getting married using the money that was given to his fiance... Through the blood of a dead National Guardsman. A friend of my brother's and ex-husband of his fiance's, no less. So you mean to tell me that they're getting married on blood money?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!! Dennis Poulin died protecting this country so those two could get fucking married?!

...RJ. Just fuck you. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I hope you live a very happy and fruitful life, because I want nothing to do with you. At all. You've hurt us all for the last fucking time. From here on in, I will not recognize you as my brother. No. You're just the same scum I've seen everywhere on the internet. Don't bother even looking for us when the shit hits the fan, because from here on in, you're on your own. You disgusting little maggot infested, shitfaced, cocksucking, motherfucking pile of diarrhea shit. I hate your guts, you fucking puke. I hate everything that you are, and I hate everything that you'll become.

No, hate's too weak a word. Everyone hates something.

Let's try... Loathe. Despise. Any of those words a better substitute? Yeah, I think those two have a nice ring to it.

You're no brother of mine. Begone and never come back you unreservedly pathetic little shit.

Thursday Early Morning,
April 19th, 2012

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8npI0Xe2wi4[/video]

And so, another year has ticked away. Another year of nothing but misery. Another year where there has been times when I just wanted to just put a hatchet into someone else's fucking skull but refused to do it. I don't know why, but something out there is telling me that if I went ahead and did the whole thing that it was incredibly shortsighted. I dunno how to explain it, really.

And yet, the odd thing of it all is that things like this nowadays - typing up posts - something that I both haven't done in a while or gotten any in return, all of which I can understand - writing in this journal, making or participating in videos of some sort or another - seem to be among the many things that keep me sane in some form or another. That, and music. Music is the big thing also. I mean, when I think about all of the stuff that I've listened to that seems to have a calming effect on me, it just makes me wonder as to why I've considered this whole theming thing whenever I make a mix CD. Not for nothing, but I've done stuff like this for whenever I play a game, take a walk around town by myself and that's about it really.

That's about all I got for tonight, folks. I apologize if I haven't been around for a while, but let's just say there has been some shit going on that's been keeping me preoccupied. Family related, mostly. I'll talk to you later.

Friday Afternoon,
June 22nd, 2012

Well folks. It's been some time since I've last conversed with you all here. What's been happening as of recently? Well, I can safely say that I've been pretty busy with some IRL stuff that's been keeping me off of here and generally speaking, it's also been keeping me off of some of the places and things I enjoy doing. That's why it actually pains me to announce this.

As of July 31st, I will be going to school at the MotoRing Technical Training Institute (MTTI for short) down in Seekonk. What does this mean for me as your Resident Psychotic? Well, you already know that I vanish for days or even weeks at a time, and to be honest, this post I'm leaving you all with isn't really all that much different.

But, right after I leave this post, I'm afraid to say that this one is my last. In plain English, I'm retiring. Mainly because I feel as though that once I'm in school, I'm not gonna have as much free time as I used to have many moons ago - see what I did there? - but this is coming from someone who didn't really have all that much free time to begin with. I wanted it so bad and by god, I got what was coming to me: A chance to better myself. A chance to apply myself to something more. Something that's not your standard nine-to-five, bean counting shit. Something that I knew and loved to do or wanted to be. This was it. And as a result, I decided to be a PC Technician. It all makes sense, if you think about it. I have a fair amount of knowledge about computers and how they work, but when you're talking about the insides of it, I feel as though I needed to know about more of the inner workings of one. And perhaps with that know-how, perhaps I can gain some insight into building my own PC.

Saturday Night,
June 30th, 2012

Well now. It's been some time since you've last heard from me, hasn't it? All of this time, you're probably wondering in the back of your heads, "BlisteredBlood you old codger! Where the fuck have you been, why haven't you given me a call back" and all that other happy horseshit. Well, since you've asked me so nicely, I'll tell you then.

To tell you the honest truth, I've been busy for most of April right up until now. Mainly because I was busy getting my ass registered for school on July 31st. Better yet, let's have one of my own videos tell the story better than I can as of currently.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWz6GBN3hdc[/video]

So there ya have it. I've been registered for classes down at MTTI in Seekonk. My area I'm going into is PC Technician. Should be simple enough, since I got me a bit of a head start on most people that either want to know how to turn it on and all that. As for the other business, I haven't really been keeping all up to date on that since I haven't really done anything with the guys over at SNAPCommentaries for a while now.

On the flipside of this however, I've recently gotten myself recruited with a group of guys that have recently formed NewLunarRepublic - yes, in case if you must ask, this is a brony Steam group. No, I'm not one of them. I just enjoy playing games with them - that has branched out surprisingly quickly. They've got a website which I help moderate there and four Team Fortress 2 servers which I help administrate. There's the standard Valve Map Rotation server, a 24/7 Single Map server, a Freak Fortress 2 server - which is an offshoot of Vs. Saxton Hale - and as of recently, a Death Run server.

All of this and more when you decide to click on this here link.

Okay, now that I got my plugging out of the way, I might as well end this here for now. I'll add more to this when I get done eating.

Late Night Edit

And so, here we are. As promised. Might have taken some time longer than I thought, but then again, here we are.

So. At the end of this month is when I go to MTTI to work towards being a PC Technician. They also got the A+ and Network+ Certification in the curriculum, so I think that might be something for me to shoot for.

Of course, all throughout most of the months I've been inactive, there's been a lot of shit that went down. Shit I'm not exactly wanting to talk about since if I do, I'll only wind up talking about it until I'm blue in the face. But you know, since there is one thing I'd like to cover, I might as well get to the point about it.

My brother has been turning into a major league asshole. So much of which and for the most stupidest of reasons. But then again, you've heard me talk about it so much, that even just mentioning it just... fucking grates my nerves.

But what really drove the nail home was the fact that we lost another cat, Ella. You might have remembered me talking about it in passing, but this was something finally made my brother out into being the biggest prick I've ever seen. He continues to bitch and complain about it even now. It was bad enough it already sent me into a deep depression about it for a few days after the event, but knowing he was just adding onto it just made me damn near crazy to the point where I just wanted to punch him in the face and hope I cold cocked the fucker. But no. I'm still playing it cool. Now, I just want him and my drunk of a father out of the house. Maybe then I can regain some of my sanity.

I mean come on. I got school to look forward to at the end of this month and hearing their mouths at this point is not something for me to deal with as of this moment in time.

I guess I've become a bit like George Carlin in the autumn of his years where he said that at this point and I will quote thusly, "That I just just have an extremely low tolerance for stupid bullshit".

Oddly enough, I'm only 27. Ain't that a kicker? Oh well.

*sigh* I guess I've rambled on long enough for now. I'll talk to guys later, alright? Stay safe, watch some Toonami and I'll see you guys around. Remember what Tom said, though. Stay gold.

Saturday Morning,
July 7th, 2012

They say separating yourself from everything usually does wonders for you. They also say that spending time with someone you care about also does the same exact thing, but when it all comes down to it, you're only just as good as your next big thing.

I managed to get in touch with a friend of mine over on Skype that I haven't talked much to recently - especially in regards to the fact that I've decided to venture back here after spending so much time away - on Skype. Ironically, it was Raziel of all people. Sure, we bullshitted for a bit but an interesting subject came around. He asked me that since I did all of this plugging for a brony group that was dedicated mostly to TF2 and all that other good stuff I mentioned in the last entry if I was among the herd, so to speak. I of course told him no, but he suggested for me to play Luna Game. Truth be told, I have in the past, but it was suggested to me from one of the guys over at NLR. Wasn't really scary at first, but once the screamer hits you, it does get annoying after an extended period of time, leaving you to wonder how do you turn the damn thing off.

But yeah. It's always good to keep in touch with people you haven't talked to in a long while. Besides, popping up on the radar every once in a while really does help out. Another thing I'm also glad to have done was the fact that I decided to distance myself away from my main channel on YouTube - since there wasn't all that much going down anyway - and decided to move over to my Let's Play channel now. My project of my choosing? Rock 'n Roll Racing. Of course, the bitch of it is, I can't upload anything over 15 minutes just yet, so there ya have it there. Still doesn't mean I can't put in the work and do what I need to get done, y'know?

Anyways, about yesterday I had to stop by the clinic with my mother since her back and knees were giving her a royal bag of shit. Of course, during this time, my father was being a royal drunken douchebag, but that's beside the point. So, among her usual meds now, she's now taking this stuff called Neuproxin or something of the sort. I dunno what it is, but she said that she was worried if it had ibuprofen in it, because it doesn't really sit well with her stomach.

Still, I'm just gonna do as much as I can to keep my eyes on her for now. God knows she'll need my help, especially in this stage of her life.

Of course, my sister-in-law's back in town with Nick, now. I still don't know what her and RJ's plans are while they're here, but I can only assume it's something involving them. I'm not gonna bother with them about it, since it's their business and all that.

Anyways, I might as well get outta here for now. I gotta try and get some sleep. Who knows, maybe I'll pop back on here again and bullshit with you all some more. In the meantime, take care.

Friday Morning,
August 17th, 2012

Ohai guise. It's your old friend, BlisteredBlood back once again.

School's been a major pain in the ass, but then again, what hasn't these days? But in all honesty, the guys over at MTTI know how to keep morale high even if it's cracks from the instructor, the students themselves or even just by passing some random stranger in the school.

But overall, school's going great. We've built our computers, got an operating system up for it and now, we're working on some of the virtualization aspects of computers with the help of VirtualPC 2007. It's an awesome program, no doubt about it. It's just the math that goes into it that's being a royal pain in the ass. But, as I said about it on their Facebook page a while back, I said that while it may be tough now, you'll need it for the future ahead of you at the end of the course.

But yeah. Allow me to give you all the rundown as to what kind of thing we've all built.

The PC itself contains an Intel Core i3 on an ASUS motherboard with an 8GB stick of RAM, capable of getting up to a little more than three gigs of processing power. I was talking to my brother about this, and even he said that while the i3 is surprisingly decent, it's got nothing on either an i5 or an i7. But hey, to each their own, right? But then again, since this was all a part of what it is we're gonna be using for our future areas of employment, what more can you do?

Still though, if I'm able to keep that thing at the end of the course with the amount of know-how I'm getting from it, I'm thinking about getting some much needed upgrades for it, man. Don't ask me what model the PC case itself is, because I really have no idea. The one thing I do know however, is that it came from Super Case.

But during one of our labs over at MTTI, I was just trying to get the motherboard into place when I had to go and cut my left pointer finger on the fucking I/O shield. Opened a nice hole in it, it did! But at least with the slight bit of blood flecks that are still on it, people will be able to tell mine apart from the others. Fortunately, I don't have to play around with the insides of the computer for a while.

It's still strange when I look at it now, though. I built that computer. I gave it an operating system - two, actually if you count DOS along with XP. Now I know how Dr. Frankenstein felt when he said, "Now I know what it feels like to be God."

Feels good, man.

Anyways, the only reason as to why I'm here is because one of my usual MMO hangouts is down for server maintenance. So what's up, peeps?

I was happy to read that because I knew exactly what you were talking about.

Oh high school memories.

At least you are enjoying school, huh?

Saturday Afternoon,
November 17th, 2012

Huh. Three months and no word from yours truly, eh? Then again, you already know the story of why I've been gone for so long. School. Real life. Computers. People being assholes. Got myself a girlfriend. Nearly broke up. Managed to somehow pull enough resolve out of my ass to keep us together. Well, you know the old saying as its been said before. Life has its ups and downs. You just gotta know how to hang on when the curves come at you. Frankly, it's been a hell of a white-knuckle ride thus far, doubly since my hand has been taken off the market. Oh well. Still doesn't mean I can't pop into here every once in a while and talk to you guys before poofing again like a fart into the wind.

But you know me, guys. You just can't keep this old dog down, not while he's still got some tricks up his sleeves that you still haven't seen yet. But frankly, it feels as though that perhaps there comes a time when you just gotta know when to relax and let things come and go as they please. I suppose that's why I haven't been active on these boards. I've been mostly busy with things going on over at this Steam group I'm a part of and currently active with, called Lunar Republic Gaming. Yes, you're free to point and laugh. It's an entire group made by bronies, for bronies, gamers, gamer bronies and so on and so forth. Then again, I'm also friends with a guy who runs a podcast every so often called the Ill-Logical Podcast. He's another brony, if in case you feel you must ask.

And me, I'm the only guy who's mixed within that myriad of that happy-go-lucky Friendship Is Magic nonsense. But, I suppose I should mention this. My girlfriend? She... just so happens to be a pegasister herself... So... by association, I just to happen to be an undocumented member of the herd. Well fuck my luck with a rubber duck. Oh well. I've since gotten used to it by now, since like 9/10ths of people I know on Skype are also bronies. I mean seriously, if you were to look at my contacts list, you'd be dumbstruck as to how it became possible.

I guess whenever rumors start flying around as to how you're some hotshot loudmouth with an attitude to match but is really a nice guy in general, then I suppose it is what it is. Whatever it is, folks, I'm pretty much all set with all I needed to do. I'm an equal part gamer, friendly asshole, goofball, lover, fighter, ranter, crazed psychopath, commentator, student and teacher all rolled up into a ball and ready to be thrown at you like a Roger Clemens fastball aimed at your face.

But when I think about it now, I suppose it all comes down to this. What else is there left for me to do? I've done everything I needed to do. There's no need of me anymore, now that I got all this in front of me. An audience that's waiting for me to churn out another video complete with my signature catchphrase which I've recently developed two with an avatar for each, a girlfriend waiting for me in the wings, a future that's coming at me quicker and quicker with each and every passing day I'm at school for, a group of folks who I would never give the time of day for are now hanging out with me from time to time and so much more.

It kinda puts a smile on my face, whenever I think about it more and more. But at the same time, I also want to keep you guys up to date with the things I do from time to time.

So here's a deal I think we can all agree on. While I may not be as active on the boards as I used to be, I'll put this out for you. I have a Twitter account, my Skype name is still pretty much the same as it is, my Steam has plenty of games on it, I still have a YouTube page - two, despite I haven't used my gaming channel in a while - and I also still have my Trillian. Plus, I also got links to where I'm also at if you guys ever feel like checking them out.

Here.

Main YouTube: [X]
Let's Play Channel: [X]
Steam: [X]
Twitter: [X]
The Steam Group's Website: [X]
Podcast: [X] (Keep in mind, there's really not a set schedule as of yet. TBone does this as he so chooses)

There ya go. I think I've given you all enough information for now. Now that you got what you need, feel free to drop me a line. Frankly, I miss being around you guys. It just sucks that I'm out here doing all this and you're all left out in the dust. So come on down and bug me sometime, ya goobers.

As for me, I'm gonna take my leave. Besides, I got a session of Champions Online to get to. See you later, folks.

Wednesday Morning,
December 12, 2012

So it's become apparent that people either haven't heard from me in a while or perhaps I just vanished from the radar without so much as a fart in the wind. I can't really help with the whole vanishing thing, but the one thing I can say with full impunity is that aside from life getting in my way and all that shit was that last week, I was sick with bronchitis. Somehow, it nearly brought an asthmatic component along with it due to how fucking wheezy I sounded, but that's of little importance as of the moment.

I would also go into more detail as to what's been going on, but I don't feel up to talking about it now. Maybe later on when I've had something to eat or drink I'll talk more then. Anyways, I gotta go for now. I'll see you later.

Afternoon Edit
Alright, now that I came back from busting my ass of early this morning, I think I can safely say that my day was rather tiring. Not tiring in a bad way, mind you. But tiring as in I worked my ass like a mule and no one has any right to say that I didn't do jack shit. But enough of trying to make myself look good, folks. I get enough of that from everyone else out there.

In all seriousness, today was actually a good day. Sure, I did in fact push myself, but at the same time, something clicked in my head that all I had to do was to just take it one step at a time, think it through, concentrate and relax. Something I should've had in my head from the beginning.

Either that or I was watching too much of Hajime No Ippo: New Challenger. You can blame Mitsu for showing me a clip of that moment up until I went out and found clips of the Takamura/Hawk fight. Holy shit, that was just nuts to watch. If the point where Takamura snapped and went absolutely batshit nuts on Hawk did not put hair on your chest, then I think you shouldn't qualify to use your man card anymore. But in all seriousness folks, I feel pretty good. Tired, but still lively. Stressed, but calm. Pissed, but cheery. Sort of like nothing surrounding me mattered. All that did matter was just me and my computer sitting inches away with all those little wires, disk drives, the CPU, the RAM and all of those other little things that made it do the things it did work. Once my hands were in it, I just worked and worked and worked. The whole time, save for the few occasions where I popped up my head to say just a few things to either my instructor or to another instructor, everything around me was just a black veil.

I guess it was all just from how busy I was with trying to get shit together and running in a decent order or some-fucking-thing. Besides, you got to be a little bit anal in regards to things like motherboards, video cards and shit like that. Those are extremely critical parts, y'know. Once everything was all set with the first test, I didn't even bother putting the panels back on when I glanced up to the board, seeing there was a few other things, too. The one for the operating system went the same way up until about 2:00 this afternoon when we were called away to take ten minutes. Fortunately, the only difficult part about it was the fact that I had to pull my hard drive out and put the one that the instructor gave me into it. After that, it was smooth sailing and everything I had to do just seemed to fly by.

And you know something, I love it when the 2:00 hour rolls around, because it was during that time where I just sat there doing the OS test and listening to some music while doing it. I just didn't sweat anything anymore.

Might be because we might be getting rid of my dad's pet cunt sometime soon and he's going with her with his pathetic drunk ass, but even I can't describe what it is I feel of the moment.

But I've bored you all enough with this. I might as well get a nap in for now. Talk to you guys later.

And DA? Thank you. You know how to put a smile on a crazy guy's face. :3

*gives hugs to BB*
Hope you're feeling better and that life continues to treat you right and everything. You so deserve that, BB! :)
<33333333333333

Monday Night,
January 28th, 2013

Good lord, where have I been, huh? Well, aside from being busier than a dyke in a hardware store, that's pretty much how things have been. Busy, busy and more busy. Busy with trying to keep myself sane, busy with trying to keep my grades up and not crack under the ever growing amount of pressure I'm under, and also trying my hardest to not unload a fucking undecillion terms of foul langauge, murderous intentions and all that other jargon.

Yes, that is a number. Undecillion. What is it? Well, it's an outrageously huge ass number. I can't even begin to tell you how big it is, and there is no calculator powerful enough to process one of that size.

One thing I can tell you now is that I am now single once more, but for me to go into all the details would just take too long and frankly, I don't have enough time in the world to go into all the details. But the one thing I can say here is that after it was all said and done, all I can say is this. From now on, I'm only looking out for what's really important. Me, my family and my real friends. Why I didn't think this through before, I have no fucking clue. But now, this is my main goal now.

Though I think in some respects, I hope she's happy now for thinking I'm the pathetic one. I honestly hope she's happy with the fact that once again, we're once again under the gun of getting thrown out of this rat trap of a house, I'm once again caught under the scrutiny of possibly getting terminated from school if I either show up late again, can't make it in or whatever.

Keep this in mind; though. We're trying to do everything in order to set things right... with little to no gas in the car. Yeah. That's another kick in the junk I'm facing with. My original thought was that I could swear I could feel the walls threatening to slam shut on me, but around this afternoon, I heard that I may have a couple opportunities lined up at either the following places as of currently. Either a field technician at CORE Business Industries out in East Providence or the Rhode Island Department Of Corrections... working as a printer installer/inventory taker and all that shit. What, you think I'd work at the prison with all those fucking animals? Hell, no! Where I'm gonna be is nowhere near the prison population, so you can also be thankful for that. But, there's also the option to work at Hasbro over in Pawtucket.

Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, chuckleheads. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT. Truth be told though, I need an internship somewhere or else I'm not gonna be able to pass this course and it would mean $14,000...

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWU0mEhUEmo[/video]

...Yeah. Something like that.

So yeah. Things are indeed getting a little desperate around me as of right now. Between possibly getting thrown out of the house, dismissed from school or not graduating, things are going to be... A little tense around here. Who knows, something good might come out of this and something might not. I don't know as of yet, but something here has just got to give. I can't give up now. Not when I'm within striking distance of possibly getting my A+ Certification.

Holy shit. I'm actually fucking scared right now. Terrified even. But even then, that fear is only urging me to push harder than before, right up to my breaking point. But even then, I can't crack. I got too much riding on this.

Anyways folks, I might as well jet for now. I dunno when I'll be able to post again, but give it time.

BB... I love you. Seriously. You are such a fighter. No matter the odds and no matter what is thrown your way, you just never give up. Ever. You always find a way to muck through it and come out on top. You find a way to reach your goals and you set those goals. Personally, I admire that and find that to be freakin' awesome as hell. I mean, think about it...... you started out with the goal for school and damn it all you are doing it and doing well. Sure, there are crazy ass obstacles. BUT.... you are doing it. You are kicking those obstacles right back in the ass. I respect the freakin' hell out of that like there is no tomorrow. It is people like you that deserve the best because it's people like you who persevere against the odds and find an end to a means. Hang in there... you can do it and will. I have no doubt that you will succeed. You have that fire. Never ever lose it. You are awesome. Never forget it. *hugs you* <3

*more hugs your way* You're very welcome. And seriously... I mean every damned word. Keep that fire and fight. It will see you through everything and I swear it is why you always come out on top in the end. I really do think it's awesome. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. No doubt anyone else reading this has got to be inspired. I kid you freakin' not. <3

Thursday Night,
March 21st, 2013

First day of Spring, my ass. It's been nothing but snow ever since February. Frankly, I'd like to catch a little break between this fucking bullshit nonsense.

So. It's been a little close to about two months since you all last heard from me. And what has become of it, you ask? Well, I'm a graduate from MTTI. Personally, I owe a lot of people thanks for what it was they did, even if they are current friends, old friends and new. Family, definitely. But seriously, I have everyone I occasionally speak to on here a good deal of gratitude. I know I might seem like a bit of a downer sometimes, but I guess after receiving some percussive maintenance from you guys, you wind up setting me sraight on the path once more.

I know this is going to be a short post and all, but I figured I'd let you all know briefly that I'm still alive. Also, I may be coming back to RPing some time soon. We'll all see how that works out.

See ya soon, folks.

Congrats, BB!!!!!!!! That is so freakin' awesome!!!!!!! <33333333 I'm so damned proud of you, woot!!!!!!!!!!! *hughughug* Seriously, that is so great to hear!!!!!!! You must be excited, even with this crazy prolonged winter (it's bizarre, ain't it???)!!!! Anyway, I knew you could do it!!! If anyone could, it would be you!!!!! *more hugs* :)

Saturday Late Night,
April 21st, 2013

Well, at least I made one thing clear. I'm still around. Sure, it took me a month to finally make my way back here, but hey, it is what it is, you know what I'm saying?

Anyways, what's new with me, huh? Well, I decided to clean out my inbox for once, since it had PM's that date as far back as 2010. I dunno how I got that many in the first place. I think I was high or something. Either way, that's one thing off of the To Do List around here. I then put my name back on the Who's Online listing again, because hey. There are some old faces who haven't seen or heard a word from me in forever and then there are some new faces who've yet to see me. So I figured, "Eh, why not?" followed by "Fire those sons-o-bitches up and throw 'em at my head!"

But yeah. That's about it. See you guys on the boards.

Saturday Late Night,
April 27th, 2013

Tonight was a rather disappointing night. I came in to watching a couple boxing matches hoping I would get a decent showing. Instead, one of the fights on HBO turned out to be absolutely abysmal. It's like I couldn't even get all the way invested into it, especially when you also take into consideration that the first fight was held out in Argentina. In an outdoor arena. Where it rained at one point. I know I shouldn't have any right to complain about "hometown heroes" and shit like that, but if you were to really get my opinion on it, it turned out to be an overhyped hunk of shit. The heavyweight card that followed shortly thereafter was a little more interesting. At least there was some harder punches thrown.

Saturday Afternoon
May 4th, 2013

So. I got a Movie Night scheduled on my Livestream account tonight. The movie in question is the 1974 Mel Brooks classic in Young Frankenstein. If you wanna come and see it, then by all means, you're all free to come on down and stop in and say hello to me and some of the other peeps who might be there and shit. I'll leave a link in the next post I make in this thread so that way you'll know where to go.

But yeah. What else has been going on? Well, I got a job opportunity to work down at the Social Security building here in town in a part time under contract gig through Robbins-Gioia. 25 bucks an hour to replace computers and shit? Easy as pie. I can do that shit in my sleep.

It also means that I not only get to keep this laptop I'm on, but it also means that I get to bring home my desktop box I built at school. Man, oh man, am I gonna have loads of fun on that thing. I can hardly wait.

But yeah. That's about all I got for today. I'll be seeing you guys later on.

Back
Top Bottom