Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood

Wednesday Morning,
March 2nd, 2011

Alright, folks. I have got to admit it now. It seems as though that I have just found quite possibly the most off the wall anime I've seen in perhaps the longest time running. I know Fooly Cooly is supposed to be ranked within the top five in terms of overall randomness and total fucking insanity, but when you take that, mix in references from the McCracken era of cartoons and load it up with more than enough pillowcases of crack and give the creators of Neon Genesis Evangelion too much to drink - which is actually true - you're basically left with this.

Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt. Just by the name alone, I somehow feel REALLY dirty.

Typically your basic run of the mill Gainax anime, but with some major contrasts in art style, character development - if you want to call it that - and the overall theme. As I mentioned earlier, the show basically takes its cues from a massive collection of famous cartoons that were famous during the mid to late 1990s. Name 'em, the reference is possibly there. However, let's get one thing straight now. The themes this show goes into is heavily laden with adult themes, sexual innuendo, f-bombs which make you wonder how even by the Japanese standards does it get through but balances it out in moments where the HOLY SHIT factor is completely blown through the roof, leaving you often in a state of either uproarious laughter, total confusion - as was the normal staple of most anime today, especially if it was released by Gainax - or grind your teeth at it in aggravation.

Either way, the show takes place in Daten City, which is a clever bit of wordplay for the word datenshi, Japanese for the word, "fallen angel". So yeah, some trivia there for ya. The premise of the show involves our two heroines, Panty and her sister Stocking, who were unceremoniously booted out of Heaven due to their wild antics. As a result, they are then forced to battle and destroy - while at the same time collect Heaven Coins - these Carnage-looking monstrosities call Ghosts in order to return to Heaven to remain in good standing.

There's just one little problem. These two aren't your normal everyday angels with the harps and the wings and all that other stuff. Not a chance in hell.

First off, we are first introduced to Anarchy Panty, a blonde haired, blue eyed, spitfire foulmouthed nymphomaniac that's more or less interested in bonking the first guy she lays eyes on. Her weapon of choice? Well, it's her panties called Backlace that transforms into a high caliber pistol - I'm assuming somewhere in the .45 to .50 range - that while annihilates any Ghost she sets her eyes on, it doesn't exactly have much of an effect on humans, as she finds out quite a few times. Still doesn't mean she can't use it just for laughs, though.

We are then introduced to her younger sister Anarchy Stocking, a pink and violet haired goth chick that has a bigger sweet tooth than most five year olds and blogs all about them. Her weapon of choice are her stockings when she can change them into striped katanas - like the trope it's named for, everything's better with katanas! While not as outgoing as Panty is, she doesn't hesitate to drop a few deadpan snarky comments to infuriate her sister. However, we also learn that she does have a thing for bondage, which kinda leads you to suspect what kind of freak she is. o_o

Next up, we have Father Garterbelt, an African-American preacher that's the team coach who delivers the message of today's Monster Of The Week to the two "bitch angels" as he calls them on occasion, sporting perhaps the world's biggest friggin' afro. Who knows, maybe he took some styling cues from Afro Samurai. However, don't let initial appearances fool you. This guy not only has an interest in boys, but also for bondage as well, but in perhaps the most extreme of ways.

Finally, we also have the team mascot and zipper dog, Chuck. When you see this little guy, you'll be instantly reminded of Invader Zim's G.I.R., in terms of his overall look. Despite the fact that he gets beaten to shit on occasion, he does have some use later on. You'll find out when.

We also have Brief, the resident geek - as put so eloquently by Panty when she addresses him as "Geek Boy" - that has a thing for the blonde haired angel, despite she doesn't share the same interest. To establish his geekiness, he's seen wearing the same uniform that Dan Ackroyd and company were seen in various Ghostbusters movies of the past.

Now let's get into music, the score done by the likes of TeddyLoid, TCY FORCE and others, produced by Taku Takahashi of M-Flo. Let me tell you this, folks. If the music doesn't get you pumped up for the day, then nothing does, whether it's the infamous transformation theme called Fly Away or Schranz Chase to anything else, the soundtrack of the show is just waiting for you to rock out like never before.

Now I will have to warn you. This show doesn't have any set plot, so don't expect anything deep. If you're expecting something fun, then you're in for a real treat, especially if you're also wanting to see something that might have been borrowed from South Park.

If you were to ask me about giving this a final grade, I can't really do so, because you might have a difference of opinion when you see the first episode. Just be ready for a load of mindfuck, though! :D

Right, now that I got that out of my system, what's on my mind now that we're in the month of March? Not much, except for that fact that my new laptop should be in this week. After that, I gotta break this desktop down and put it away. Well hey, I gotta make room somehow.

Anyways, I might as well get to work around this room. I'll be on later today. Enjoy the review!

Thursday Night,
March 3rd, 2011

Beware the Ides of March. That's the saying I've heard for quite some time now. And to be honest, it's never been a more truer thing that I've heard. Especially in the instances of some of a few things that I've heard about in the past few days.

That is all.

Also, I'll be getting my laptop in tomorrow. Go me. It's gonna be hell in transferring stuff everything I have onto it. Oy vey. What fun that'll be.

Alright. Off I go onto doing stuffs. Be seeing you guys later, alright?

Friday Afternoon,
March 4th, 2011

Well folks, the new baby has arrived on time. Let me get acquainted with it and I'll get pictures of it up shortly. Be talking with you all shortly! :D

Snap-3.jpg

Taken with a crappy webcam from my desktop, but there she is. Lenovo G555 NoteBook AMD Athlon II Dual-Core M320. Refurbished, yes. But everything works the way it should.

very nice picture :)
btw is that Lenovo is that the old IBM think pad? I heard something about them changing and now it had a name that started with an L..
My first Laptop was a think pad and by far it was the best one i've ever owned .. the thing is a tank takes a licking and keeps ticking... unless you murder it like i did mine lol

btww: you also know me as Forbidden6ex .. shhhhes you

Wednesday Early Morning,
March 9th, 2011

You know, it never ceases to amaze me sometimes about how much a person can use doubletalk and lies to get past other people in this day and age. It's even worse when it's in your own family, and they use that sort of talk to badmouth them behind their backs. But then again, maybe it's justifiable since the other family member is looking to you to cover for their lie. I mean, I understand not all family members are the brightest bulbs in the lamp, but when you gotta talk about it over and over like a broken record, it gets to a point where I want to say, "Alright. I get it. Enough already. Now kindly shut up before I decide to crack your skull open and scoop out your brains with an ice cream scooper then eat it."

Then, you tack this on with some drama you hear about on the internet a few days afterward when you weren't even there, it really gets to another point where once again, you say that you don't want to hear it anymore.

Well, that's where I'm currently at right now. I'm sandwiched in some internet drama that I was nowhere near when it happened and at the moment, I have a mom that's badmouthing one of my cousins behind her back despite she ain't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Thursday Night,
March 10th 2011

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drtwBiqHyjw[/video]

Cancer. Just by the sound of the word alone seems as though it's a death sentence, one that seems as though that you're walking straight into your grave little at a time. And all those around you are walking into it as well. You never know it until the doctor looks at your diagrams and sees that something isn't right and when your family member, significant other or close friend is the one that's hit with it, it can be as equally devastating.

Cancer. The word itself just seems as though it's just... Well, what else is there to say about it? It's a horrid word. It's an evil word. One you can't say or write without it just sticking into your mind and saying, "Enjoy your last days" or something else that just taunts and mocks you until you can't take it anymore, driving you towards the very edge of sanity and just gives you one last taunting nudge to push you right off into the abyss.

Drugs. Both recreational and illegal. Pot. Crack. Coke. LSD. Heroin. Totally Awesome Alabama Liquid Snake. Whatever it is, I know this for a fact that my mom has done it more than 15 years ago and has been clean of it ever since. How, you ask? Not through rehab. No. She instead put her nose to the grindstone and worked 10 to 12 hour days in order to put a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and clothes on our backs. But, here's the thing that also strikes me as odd. When it's someone that's younger than 30+ years of age, caught on camera with a crack pipe in their hand and lighting it, what are you supposed to feel? Are you supposed to feel ashamed? Do you feel angry? Do you never want to associate with that person ever again? Or better yet, what if it's someone in your own family once again? How do you react to this?

Some of you that stumble onto this might be looking at this entry might be new to my style of rantings and ravings, but those of you who are frequent readers, I hope you can see through this little riddle I put before you here tonight. But if not, then I'll happily tell you.

For one thing, my mother might be looking at thyroid cancer. It's curable, so not a lot of worries are there. But the things I've been noticing with her are not like her at all. She's constantly tired throughout most of the day, she takes 6-8 hour naps, her blood sugar's constantly out of whack and somehow, I'm afraid that if she's not careful, she may end up in a coma.

They're talking to her about removing the thyroid entirely and leave her parathyroid there, but who knows how long that's gonna hold up for?

Now we get to the second topic.

There was a picture that was recently taken down from a friend of my younger cousin's FaceBook account, but the image my mom showed me was something that actually pissed me off a great deal last night, which was why I really went quiet all of a sudden. My apologies to everyone that was in the Vent last night for the movie. In that image, my little cousin Marissa - not more than sophomore age - was clearly caught with a crack pipe in her hand and lighting it.

Now, I'm not one to cast judgement onto people like I do so readily, but there was something about that image that sent up numerous red flags all around. I know she was with her friends and she was safe afterward, but what if she wasn't? There's always that one worst case scenario that plays out in your head that says if something went differently, things would have been much worse. She could've gotten chased down by a gangbanger with an itchy trigger finger, she could've gotten arrested or worse. There's always much worse than the situations that I described.

The image was taken down recently and of course, she was mad that she got busted for it, but trust me on this folks. The younger generation does not need to be involved in shit like that unless if they want to look like a haggard old whore later in life. Even now, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, one that might stick with me for quite a while. I'll forgive her for it, for sure. But trust me when I say this.

If I ever find out that she's doing it again, I'm personally going up to her and smack her in the face then berate her something fierce. Like I said. She doesn't need to be involved in that shit.

Now, I know I'm probably gonna get slammed for it, but allow me to make myself very clear. I'm not a saint by any standards. I mean, I've tried pot a few times in my lifetime and I've also had a beer or two, but that was it. I know where my limits are and that is that. I might make for an incredibly lame party goer or bar buddy, but don't ever for a moment think that I'm a stickler or a goody two-shoes.

On the flipside of that, I know for a fact that once again, I might get asked "well why aren't you doing something to help your mom out" and blah-blah-blah.

Never. Ever. EVER. Think for a moment that it hasn't crossed my mind. I want to help out my mom or even take the reigns from her to let her rest comfortably, but due to certain legal issues with my Social Security, I can't do jack shit. I'm forced to sit on my hands, grit my teeth together and growl curses under my breath while I watch my brother conduct pot deals, sit there on his ass in front of his new computer, look across from my room - that I've since vacated due to the fact that the stench from when they get together to smoke it, it gets to a point where I can't stand it - at my uncle while he sits there at his laptop, playing around on it and give my mom $150 per month to pay for the electric bills and once again curse the fact that they aren't doing more to help her too, like they should've when we first settled down in this run-down, piece of shit house.

I could go on and on about this subject. Really, I can. But the fact is, I've talked so damn much about it in the past, that I'm practically preaching to the choir and going blue in the face while doing it.

Another thing I could go on and on about is the fact that the landlord is still wanting to sell it, but because there's so much wrong with this place, he'll be lucky to break even.

I wanted to say it to his face when he was here yesterday, but I couldn't. You know what those words I wanted to say were? Here's a hint. It's the four words in the English language that no one ever wants to hear because they're either too damned stubborn to hear it or they're so stupid that they don't even acknowledge it until Karma decides to bitch-slap them clear across the face.

I told you so.

Enjoy the video. I'm not in a good mood tonight.

BB. We has Meat Pies to look forward to though!

My thoughts go to your mom! You know how to reach me, I know it can be hard seeing people going through Cancer treatment as I saw it myself.

Much hugs! Hopefully talk to you soon <3

Wednesday Late Night,
March 31st, 2011

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAriDxTeed8[/video]

Once again Blue Moon, I find myself at a crossroad that I probably should've seen coming a mile away. But this crossroad is one that has multiple pathways leading to one way. What would that one path lead to, you ask? I personally have no idea whatsoever. For one thing, here we are, penniless, possibly on the verge of losing everything there is we have in this house but our pride, our respect and our dignity.

But on the other hand, there's been another development that's been bothering another family member. My brother, specifically. More specifically, his girlfriend that currently resides out in Taylorville, Illinois. She's been going through a pretty rough patch as of recently with the fact her ex - all of whom was serving in Iraq - ran over an IED that left him brain dead as a result in Germany. His mother is currently en route there now, as is she. My brother, once he found out about it, was pretty shaken up by the ordeal. As a matter of fact, when I was upstairs a few nights ago, I could hear him sniffling in his room. Scary part of it was? Jesus, that guy was not much older than me. Even when my mom called her, she informed her that if there was anything she needed, she was free to call here at any given time. But I think the one thing she probably needs as of right now is my brother to be there with her, to hold her in his arms and tell her that everything is going to be OK.

That's crossroad number one. If RJ wants to go to her, should the rest of us follow him there? To be honest, I couldn't blame him if he went there. She needs him as much as he needs her. Especially after a tragedy such as this.

Crossroad number two. Some personal matters here on Blue Moon and in real life has pretty much left me drained. I mean completely and utterly drained. Nothing. Not a scrap. Not a drop. Zero. Zilch. Nada. A big fat doughnut, goose egg, whatever you want to call it. To put it simply, it was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I've been doing a lot of contemplating about this subject the most, and I feel as though that I needed a certain time frame in which to do it. What is it that I've been thinking, you might ask?

Retirement. I know I said it in the past that the only way I said I would ever leave Blue Moon is if I was banned permanently, - something that hasn't happened, since I know how to keep my nose clean - died - which is highly unlikely but not totally out of the question - or if I decided to leave under my own volition, power, or whatever.

That's what has been on my mind the most. I mean, in the three years that I have been in this website, I've done it all, seen it all and then some. Hell, I was a mod at one point. I served my time well. I did my job when I was needed and handled it to the best of my ability, offered input when it was needed - some of which was ignored, but I could understand that - and even gone out on ambassador-type missions towards other websites to spread the word about this place.

Now that I'm back down to my roots as a regular Joe Schmo user, I felt as though that I was right back where I belonged. Besides, I honestly doubt I'd be able to tackle the new boards with the new interface. So, it was here that I decided to say. Oddly, it still brought me quite a lot. Popularity - though while it was indeed welcomed, I felt as though I didn't need - prosperity and fame.

Nowadays, I look back on all of the things I've accomplished, from when I was first brought on to Blue Moon when it was in its first form, this being through phpBB. Fairly simple place, not much to talk about. Though to be honest, I enjoyed the fact that it was a small place where everyone could join and be themselves for a change and not have to cow towards any one individual. I was brought on as a guy from what was formerly known as Darker Roleplay three years ago when things were beginning to take a turn for the worst. As a result, it was the best move I made in those three years. Rather ironic, though. It was during that time when I broke my second left toe in a public pool back in Omaha, Nebraska that royally screwed my summer over. It was made up for when I decided to move to Blue Moon and was eventually made into a moderator there.

After two server moves later, here I am. I even went over to Elliquiy, went through the application process therein, and eventually became a fully fledged member there, too. Sure, it wasn't without a hitch. I basically had to bust my ass off there in order to make a name there.

But because of these little... rough patches that has been going on as of recently both in and out of the websites... I'm personally not sure what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go. So the only thing I have left now is what I have here. This little journal I have documenting what I felt, what I think and what I did. This is all I have, especially if you also count the number of active RPs. This is everything that I am. Speaking straight from the heart, written down from a clear thinking head, sparing no quarter, embellishing no details and not giving an inch. Though sometimes, the meanings I leave are vague and cryptic, like a mystery novel that never comes to a full conclusion until the very last plot twist that'll make your jaw drop to the floor and make your eyes roll right out of your head. But make no mistake. The messages I leave eventually take shape in ways that even I can't predict. After all, I'm not God. I'm not Allah. I'm not Krishna. Hell, I'm not even the giant flying spaghetti monster. What I am is a man that knows how to read between the lines once a piece of information has been passed on to me. Some of it is good. Some of it is bad. Some of it makes me laugh my ass off, some of it pisses me off and more importantly, it also makes me sad as well.

But, it's in these exchanges of information that causes me to react in different ways. A death in the family? Of course, I'll send my condolences. A new addition to the family tree? Hell, break out the cigars and champagne and let's celebrate. A break-up? Sure, I'll be there to talk to you. Someone being an asshole? I'll tell you straight out to ignore the stupid fuck and if he - or she - continues to run their mouths, then let them. Karma always - let me repeat that for the full effect - always - once more to make sure you get it right - ALWAYS has a way to make sure you pay for with the price being that it will kick your monkey ass all the way from here to the next dimension.

So, the crossroad I'm at as of right now is this. Do I give it all up and walk away without saying another word? Maybe I should just take some time off and recharge my batteries. To tell the truth, I am absolutely unsure of what to do. That is how drained I am. It feel like I've stretched myself so far out that I think I've officially my breaking point.

It honestly kills me to know this. But I think we're probably gonna be okay, as far as how everything is right about now. Whether or not things turn out the way they do is largely depending on what happens in the next few days.

I'll try my hardest to keep you guys posted on what's going on. If I can't... Well, that's just how things go.

Late Night,
April 22nd, 2011

I suppose I should confess as to why i haven't been active as much as I was in the previous month, folks.

Well, the answer as to why I haven't been around as much is that simply put, I've had a lot on my mind. Between family being ignorant bastards that seemingly don't know their head from their ass, the landlord wanting us out of here within the next month so he and his wife can move in and then sell the place - to what profit, I have no idea. I know they aren't getting the $120,000 pricetag they're wanting from it, though - to things happening with a few friends away from the online world, I think the only thing that I can say is that there's a lot of shit that's pulling me in a lot of directions, once again making me feel as though that I've been stretched out as far as I can take it.

Now that I mentioned this, it looks from our current stand point that we're - this being my mom and myself. That's it - are probably going to be getting out of this place and go look for somewhere else in the city to live, even if it's in a damn storage facility in about a month from now. As much as I hate to say it, that's how it seems like from my current standpoint.

Monday Morning,
May 30th, 2011

Well. It's been a while, hasn't it? Unfortunately, it looks as though it might remain that way on my end of the world. Reason being is because for one thing, the internet, cable and TV have all been shut off, but the electric's still on. So at least I have somewhere to go in order to juice up my laptop.

Now, normally I wouldn't bring up a whole lot of bad news, but this is where I feel as though that I need to talk about it.

As of tomorrow, my mom has to go to court for the eviction hearing. What will happen there remains a bit of a mystery even to me. I don't know if they'll kick us straight out of the house on the spot or give us time to prepare for the move, but whatever happens, I plan on being prepared for whatever happens. Only thing that sucks about it is that I won't have my brother and uncle there for the ride. But then again, this is a good thing in my eyes. It gives me more reason to remain there with mom for the time being until I can figure out something in order to pay my dues that I feel have been long overdue. As for what my brother intends on doing, he might be staying with us for a little while up until his girlfriend gets back from Illinois and after they settle on a place, he plans on moving in with her. Where about in this state, I have no idea. Maybe it'll be somewhere close by, I can only hope.

But who knows. RJ's a pretty big guy now and he can take care of himself. I just wish his mannerisms towards ma were slightly better. On top of all this, RJ and Ashley seem to get a long good with each other. So yeah. I wish him all the best in the world.

As for my uncle... Well, ma tried to convince him to move in with us, but he turned it down saying that he didn't want to share a room with anyone except for family that he knows. Kinda low, if you ask me. But then, he turns it around saying that he'd just as soon find a campsite to go hang around at. Again. I wish him the best of luck.

I apologize if this entry's kinda bleh, but I'm getting tired. Maybe I'll elaborate more later on after a little nap. Take care for now, folks.

*gives you much love and hugs*
I'm so sorry you and your fam are going through this nonsense. Good people don't deserve this. That said, I know I'll be sending as much positivity as I can your way. People like you should come out on top in this. Stronger. Better. So, I'll hope for that and keep you all in my thoughts. Also, if you ever need to chat. You have my IMs. <3333333333

Thank you very much, DA. That says a lot.

Right. Now I move into the part where I have to explain the lowdown.

I really don't even know where to begin due to how much BS there is. Whether it's my brother's frustratingly boorish behavior, my uncle deliberately trying to drive a wedge between all of us with a sniping comment or whatever it is, but there are times when I wonder when it it all ends. And then, it usually hits me in the face like a sack of bricks. It all comes down to the almighty dollar.

I wonder if that's how you say "I love you" to people these days; where either you have your pockets lined with certain guys like Jackson, Grant, Franklin and any other dead president they slapped on a dollar increment just so they can start leeching it off of you like a festering parasite or else you're not worth anyone's time. That to me is a giant slap in the face.

But then, that's something I've come to accept from people like this. I can't change minds. I most certainly can't bribe them with anything. And even if I could, I'd be no better than anyone else at the end of the day. Does this make me a bad person that I think this way? I'm not sure, but I dread the answer.

Then again, I worry about a lot of things. Sometimes, too much. Maybe that's why I stress out so easily, knowing the fact that someone out there can push my buttons in all the wrong ways just to see where they can get a reaction from the most. It's aggravating to say the least. Then, when you think about it, all you can do really is just suck it up and smile at them before saying to them and in perhaps the most sarcastic way, "Thank you sir/ma'am! May I have another" because deep down inside of you, you know for a fact that Karma is going to pay them a rather vicious visit and beat eight tons of crap out of them all. Whether it's driving them into total financial ruin through a three day long bender of booze, smack, PCP, heroin and whatever before they go around beating themselves stupid and then jump into a car with a prostitute, engage in a high speed chase with the cops across three county lines and have it all end in a standoff where he's finally taken down by some lucky pedestrian who just happened to be in the neighborhood.

It's true, folks. Just look it up on any World's Wildest Police Chase video clip. Nine times out of ten, it doesn't happen right away, but when it does happen, you'll shit bricks.

But I guess that's just a random thought I had in my head. Maybe I read too much into it. Who knows. Either way, I'm sick of it. Sick and tired of it.

But maybe. Just maybe. After all of this is said and done? Yeah. I think it'll all be for the better. Might not come soon enough, but it will. I just need to keep focused and continue to move forward before I end up like that guy I mentioned.

Monday Morning,
June 20th, 2011

Well now. I guess it's been a while since we have last spoken. I suppose I should tell you all the good news about what's been going down as of recently. Except for one thing. There is no good news to report on. Instead, there's been great news and kinda bleh news once more.

The great news is this: We've moved, my uncle - while he lied about moving out to Bodice Lake and is actually staying with my criminal delinquent of a cousin - has moved out and after a second court hearing today, that's where things went good. This kinda ties into both great and bleh at the same time.

Now, the reason as to why I said second court hearing my mom attended to today was because of the nine day demand that our former landlord issued to just her again - which was the reason the first case was dismissed in the first place, since neither me, my brother, his girlfriend and my uncle were not served with papers to go to the hearing - but here is where things got a little bleh. My mom was looking to get $1050 from the oil that she used to fill that tank up for the months she was working at Petro and deduct that from the total amount of rent due, which was in the amount of $2150. I dunno where the additional $50 came about, but stranger things have happened. Well, she didn't get what she asked for there, since she got about $660 from that. No big deal. But, at the same time however, she also got her demand to give us all until this coming Saturday to get all of our stuff and move it to the new place where I am at as of now. Now, I'm not gonna lie, folks. It's a duplex out here on Manton Avenue. Those of you who have Google Earth are free to look it up anytime. But if you're gonna stalk me, at least warn me ahead of time so I know. XD

But hey, it sure as hell beats a blank any day of the week. But here was where the real kick in the pants came in for our former landlord. His sister was there and when she looked at my mom in the courtroom, she first rolled her eyes at her and gave her a scoff. But that changed quickly when they were all called to the front of the judge. It was there that the landlord's sister went off on a tirade from hell, only to have the judge look at her and told her straight out to get out of his courtroom. The landlord looks up at the judge and tells him, "But wait! That's my sister! She's the co-owner of the property!" The judge looks at him and says, "I don't care! Get her out of my courtroom NOW!"

Hohohohoho. To have been a fly on the wall watching that moment. I guarantee you that I would've died laughing right then and there. But then again, I probably would've been chucked out, too. So... Yeah. <_<

Anyways, that's about it. We got 'til Saturday at 8:00 - I'm thinking maybe in the morning - to get our stuff out of there and in the new place.

In the meantime, I'll be trying to keep you guys updated on what's up throughout the week as much as possible. Besides, I know for a fact that we got a lot to do between now and then. But for now, I finally managed to get a signal to surf with! So you know what that means, folks.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15bNjuuJUjM[/video]

I know I did that for YouTube, but I feel this applies here. Enjoy!

Tuesday Afternoon,
July 12th, 2011

Well, well, well. How long have I been gone after that post? Well shoot, long enough, lemme tell you. Besides, you can't really expect me to just fall off the face of the planet and not say what I got to say, huh?

Well, now that I got the basis of this entry out of the way, let's get into the nitty-gritty and gory details about what's been going on as of recently. For one thing, yes, we did move. We moved out completely about a few weeks ago and after spending a little while trying to get everything into the new place where we live, we are now officially moved in. So yeah. Housewarming party! XD

Nah, just kidding. Besides, I don't think our neighbors on all sides would appreciate the racket and other such things. But then again, they make racket all the time with their music blasting out all the time, only for me to return the favor by blasting out some death metal and old school rock-n-roll, so it makes sense.

In truth however, I had a bit of a health scare during the move which was what kept me on the shelf a little longer than I thought. For you see, at one point during the move when I was trying to get my mother's china cabinet out with my brother's girlfriend - correction; soon to be wife, as he's planning on marrying her next April - that was when my back completely shut down on me. And every time I tried to get up after that - which was twice more - I just collapsed. Fortunately, the damage there wasn't as severe as feared, so not to worry.

Then again, I'm only bullshitting myself. I know full well for a fact that I'm not exactly 100% back to normal. However, I can't really do anything about that until I go see a specialist for my back. But because I have no health insurance, that kinda puts me at a bit of a predicament.

So, that's why I decided to file for my Disability. It sucks, I know, but hey. No one's gonna take a 26-year-old with a bad back and bad feet. That's way too much of a risk. But hey, that's why there's desk jobs I can do part-time.

But before I do that, I got a hearing to attend to in about a week from now in regards to my SSI. Much as I hate to say it, but wish me luck there, folks. I think it's gonna be another one of those massive mountains that needs to be climbed.

Anyways, as for what else I've been up to. Well for one thing, I am still making videos on YouTube, as you've seen in that one clip I posted above. However, that's not all I've been doing on YouTube. I've also taken up commentating on bad videos as another hobby. I'll be sure to share a few videos of mine in the Media section of the forum so that everyone here can get a laugh and be informed.

But for now, here is where to go to find my channel. You can find me as That Guy With The Shiki or by the name I've gone by since forever. Sub if you want to. Like my videos. Comment on them. You know the deal. No, I'm not a partner, nor do I intend on it. I view it as too much whoring and not enough entertaining. Besides, I've explained this way too many times in the past that I'll get blue in the face if I explained it all here.

Anyways folks, I gotta jet outta here for now. Besides, I owe people a lot of posts and even PM some old partners that haven't heard from me in forever. Toodles! :D

Sunday Afternoon,
July 17th, 2011

Once again, I find myself to be only bullshitting myself. I try my hardest sometimes to put up a tough front, but then I sink. And when I sink, I sink like I had a set of cement shoes.

Lately ladies and gentlemen, I've been keeping very close tabs on my mom. She hasn't been feeling so well. Whether it's her diabetes running high, her asthma acting up or the fact that she damn near went into renal failure last night, I can't hold a tough face and not think about it. And even if I did, I constantly look over to her - even now I did - to see how she is.

As a result of this, I think I lost a few days of sleep. But you know guys? I can't help it even if I could. I'm scared to think that the worst can happen at this point. Terrified even.

I gotta get going. I'm not in the mood to talk more about it.

Tuesday Evening,
July 19th, 2011

Apparently, the worst is happening.

Let me spell it out to you in this sentence.

My mother may have CHF due to an infected stent in her heart that may need to be replaced. As far as I know, she's doing alright, but she's been very lackluster and easily tires out. At this point, I'm far too miserable to scream and too angry to cry about this.

Guess you know what this means, folks. That means I'm not gonna be able to hang around for a while. As a matter of fact, until something changes with my mom, I'm gonna remain offline for an extended period of time. Not to worry though. You can check up on me however you like. Facebook, Trillian, my YouTube, whatever. Just don't expect an immediate reply, m'kay?

See ya later, folks.

*more hugs*
Take your time and take it easy. I know... easier said than done. Again, my thoughts are with you and your mom. I'll be hitting you up on FB and YIM.
<33333333

Back
Top Bottom