Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
So, I realized that there's not a whole lot of people that know who I am or what it is that I think about during my off days, so I might as well come right out and cut to the chase.

To the folks here on Blue Moon, I go by BlisteredBlood, Blister, Blood, BB or whatever kinda nickname I generally go by here. I really don't have much more to say beyond all of that, mainly because you don't wanna hear someone like me ramble on like a cranky old man. So. Let's get straight down to business, shall we? Hell, I'll even throw in a music video to set the mood.

-----------------------------------------

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjO13_BT4_Q[/youtube]

Saturday Afternoon,
January 23rd, 2010

Well, where have I been? About the same as I have always been. For the most part, I've been drifting back and forth between all sorts of alternate realities within the myriad realms between dreams, reality and somewhere in between them. I'm not sure just what to all it, but at least I have decided to make an effort to have the goddamn common courtesy to show my face.

So. A couple of people are coming by the house tomorrow afternoon to look at the house. Why? Because the fuckhead of a landlord has decided to sell the place even after he made a claim to my mother about a year ago that we were guaranteed to be here at least two years. You know, it's not enough that I have to sit here and take this on the chin as I have already done, but let's face it. When it comes to the lesser of two evils, there are times when you have to go with the devil you know.

Still, I can give less than two shits about it. Besides, this dump of a place hasn't been considered livable all this year. What, with my uncle being the primordial shithead with my mom and all. You see, he's thinking that he's trying to pull a fast one over on her on most days, especially since he's been gone for a week at my cousin Linda's place out in - I think - Lincoln. Or Cumberland. I dunno and I don't care.

But enough about that. I don't even want to get into specifics other than what I have already said about the matter.

Anyways, I've been looking up certain problems I've been having on the internet. Adujstment disorder? Lovely. HA! And if this wasn't enough, I've also come across a mild depression and (get this!) fucking social phobia! And I'm not even registered in the military, which makes it just as funny.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot help but laugh at all of this. According to the things I've been reading, I'm teetering on the edge of being just plain crazy or clinically insane. But ya know what? I embrace it. I love the fact that I can be insane. I welcome the fact that I am among the 5-21% of adults (in men, anyway) that are crazy enough to go up to a random stranger and eat his face off like our old buddy Jeffrey Dahmer did years ago.

But tonight, when we got back from shopping at a grocery store, it was a different story. We were getting out of the taxi when my mom and I had gotten up to the front door and found it to be locked as well as the side door, too. Apparently, my genius of a brother - I use that term loosely - had locked up thinking ma had the key. Well, we didn't. So, after skulking around trying to figure out a way in, she finds a gardening fork in the back and opens the security window. But the thing if it was, it was too high for her to reach. So, I offer to get it high enough. But that was too high even for me, so I tell her to get a chair that was out back and roll it up to the window.

After struggling to get my foot on the paneling and fighting with the curtains to push them apart, I eventually slip inside the window and crash hard onto my left shoulder and faceplanted into the floor. No, nothing was broken, fortunately. However, I caught a slight shoulder stinger as well as hit my stomach on the radiator. Luckily, that wasn't on or I'd be in worser trouble!

So. A B&E into my own house was the highlight of my night. How was yours?

All Along The Watchtower: Bob Dylan

Sunday Late Night,
January 24th, 2010

Ugh. You have NO idea how hard it was for me to find that song, whether it was Sony Entertainment Group blocking it in this country like the dipshit pricks they are, worried that "OH THE ARTIST HAS TO MAKE MONEY". Hmph! Quite ironically, there have been artists that actually spoke out against the corporate hacks that know nothing of how music works. Just to show you how hard it was, I had to go over to a Bulgarian YouTube-ish site - luckily, I came armed with Google Translate so I knew what the fuck it was I was supposed to do - to get the link and post it here to convey what's on my mind tonight.

So. A family of several came to look at the inside of the house today. However, I think that once they saw the inside of the place, I think they were none too impressed. And besides, there were some dead giveaways as to how they're not interested in this house, especially not for the asking price of $120,000. At best? Maybe between $60k-$92.5k. At least.

Reasons? Let's see. Residual water damage in the living room ceiling, few bum stairs at both the dining room and front hallway stairwells - nearly had my foot caught in one - one rail broken, lead paint on the windowsills - major housing code violation - and god knows what else. All I know is that this place is coming apart at the seams.

But hey. At least those people had their lookthrough of the house, considering that those people were by far and large one of the most nosiest SOB's I have ever laid eyes on. They even went into my mom's room, for god's sake! When she asked me out of their earshot where they were, I said it to her pointblank, no sugarcoating. She gave me a look on her face that said, "Oh fuck no. I am gonna beat their asses", but instead kept quiet about it as did I when they were going to head upstairs. But considering how finicky I was getting because my brother's decorative bastard sword was hanging outside of his door which was closed, by the way. Well come on, I sure as hell was not going to allow those snot-nosed runts - I think I caught a slight nasal infection from one of them. Dead certain of it - touch my brother's stuff, much less a decorative sword that still could be sharp. Besides, there's a principle rule that our mom taught us straight from birth: You wanna take a look at something? Ask for it! Not just grab it and say it's yours. If it's something sharp, you were to immediately put it down and back away from it before you got yourself hurt.

But ya know? I'm certain there are those among us that have been through all of that, so it's fair to say that we've all had our fair share of idiots breathing down your necks and then some.

But ya know, now that I mention idiots, I had the honor of ripping Rage one today before Trygon got his hooks into him a little more thoroughly. Plain and simple, I said what needed to be said of what he did wrong, which is in this case was...

Well.

EVERYTHING.

Whether you think he got what he had coming is wrong or not up for discussion. It's whether or not you've admitted to the mistakes you made in the past and willing to admit it to yourself that you'll do better in the future. Besides, reputation and karma are some veritable things to avoid fucking over these days, especially in the age of the internet where everywhere you've been seems to haunt you into the twilight years of your life. If you're smart and you know enough to keep your nose clean, you'll do fine. Unlike a select few I've seen drifting through here and there, but that's another story. Those of you that were around in October of last year should know what I'm getting at.

Ugh. I might as well call this a night and try to at least get some rest. Besides, this whole being sick thing is for the birds.

No music video folks. Rather, I figured I might as well get right to the point with this entry.

Wednesday Early Morning,
February 10th, 2010

You know folks... I am actually kind of glad I got out of that old dump of a town I used to live in nine years ago. According to this little tidbit I found, my old home town of Central Falls is one of the most worst places to ever live in. If not in violent crimes, then perhaps in property crimes as evidenced by this little tidbit here. Larceny and other forms of theft, mostly. And to think, I was nearly among those statistics decades ago when some asshat of a neighbor went fucking nuts and torched our old place when me and my family was living there at the time. I have absolutely no idea why. However, if you want my opinion of it all, I believe they should just bulldoze the town straight to the ground and rebuild it from the ground up. Besides, the town was a shithole when I was growing up then and it's an equally wretched, filthy fucking shithole now, filled to the brim with all sorts of scum and other such villainy.

Your kind of environment, amirite Trygon?

Anyways, my uncle came back from Woonsocket after being gone for about a month or so. Not like that's anything new. Probably because he didn't wanna get wedged into the incoming snowstorm that's said to hit us at some point either this morning or maybe later on this afternoon, whenever possible. Well, the one thing I know for certain is that hopefully this will be the last nor'easter we'll be getting before spring rolls around, even though this has been a ballbuster of a month. Primarily, I'm thinking about looking for a few things to do, like maybe go to the library with a few books and read something for a change or something. Mainly because being cooped up in this shambling house doesn't do much good for a guy like me.

Or who knows. Maybe I can grab one of those other local rags out here and see what's going on for the month. However, after a recent talk with my dad a few days ago, he was talking about wanting to take me to go and see The Wolfman later in the week. According to things I heard from him, it looks to be pretty badass. If it's that damn good, then I might consider talking about it in all sorts of bloody and gory details.

Guh. That's all I can type down for now. Lack of sleep make me no think good now. Me go sleep or me go crazy and rip head off. Me eyes also hurt too. Me need glasses again.

Itchy. Tasty.

The End.

Fart.

Thursday Morning,
March 11th, 2010

Well. It's been a while since I updated this journal, and with it, I suppose I should at least talk about as to why I decided to put RPing on the back burner for a while.

As I mentioned before in one of my posts in the ZOMBIEPOCALYSE thread, I stated rather cryptically that there has been quite a few issues that has been brewing over the past few months that has me at odds with a few people. Family members, mostly. I'd much rather not discuss who or what, as I know there are those out there that happen to have problems of their own. So, for the good of restraint, I'll do BM a big favor and leave that part out.

Anyways, as for what else I've been up to.

Just recently, I decided to pull out my old ass MUGEN fighting engine and see what more I can do to change it up or add new people in it. Well, for the first part of my MUGEN hunting, I managed to grab a few familiar faces that have been around both the anime, animated TV series and video gaming series for a while now. Now, I know you people might have a laugh at it, but I'll share who I have at the moment.

I have recently come upon a more correct version of Sailor Moon, thusly completing the Sailor Squad. However, I'm not surprised one bit of how she acts. I still wonder, however, where those sprites were ripped from. Oh well. Not that it matters.

I also managed to grab several different versions of Peter Griffin, trying to look for the right one that had all sorts of crazy moves - and even trying to augment the AI patch for him - but all to no avail. It was then that I remembered on my last hard drive that I had a certain version of that lovable fat oaf that screamed Marvel vs. Capcom. When I went on the hunt for him on one particular website, that turned up nothing. SEVERAL TIMES OVER. Soon enough, I then went onto to ESnips and hunted for him there, but again! I nearly couldn't find him until I finally punched in the right tags. When I finally got him and placed him into my roster, I gotta admit it. The way he acts around the stage is actually several times better than what I had I think about several months ago when I was in Omaha. And of course, he also has that hilarious intro of when he faces off with the "Brutal AI" version of Homer Simpson.

After skulking around YouTube for a while, I then became aware of something that I had thought about for a while in the past, but had never found the right time to go and get these guys for myself - the Soul Ninja MK2 and Female Ninja UMK3. In those packages along, contains all of my favorite Mortal Kombat ninjas from ages ago, but given a litany of new moves and all sorts of crazy shit. When I got them for myself, I saw something that I honestly thought I should've kept recordings of and put them up on my channel just for laughs. Of them, were Sub-Zero doing his infamous head rip fatality on Peter Griffin, Kitana beheading Sailor Mars, Meleena sucking in Cloud Strife and spitting out his bones all over the place and when I decided on doing some test runs for myself, Sub-Zero freezing one other person solid before delivering a splattering uppercut. You name 'em, they're probably there. I think next time I pop it in again, I'll keep my HyperCam on and record those weird times before I show 'em off. Who knows! Maybe I'll put together a sort of "Total Request Live" deal and ask the YouTube public on who they want to see battle. Or you, now that I think about it.

Lessee. What else.

You know when you have a batshit insane cat, right? You know, when they're darting all over the place, trying to get into everything they can before you have to yell at them to stop?

Well, in my house, there are these two adolescent cats we got here, a salt-n-pepper tabby named Eyo and a calico named Ella. These two fucking cats, omigawd. Ella, especially. There are times when I think that she's a demonspawn sent straight from the pus-gutted, blood-spewing bowels of Hell to torture the living fuck outta me. She even tries to go after my older cat, Ooglie and try to establish her dominance over him. But no sir. He wasn't having that. One good swat over her head or Eyo for that matter puts 'em right in their place. After all, he's the only old man in the house now that Tigger passed away in the fall of 2009. And of course, I encourage him to do so. :-D

After all, someone has to beat the crap outta them every once in a while. Might as well let it be Ooglie.

Hm. That's about all I got for now. Oh well. I'll talk more later. Back to work with my ass.

Afternoon Edit
Just a little quick addition I thought I should add here, folks. While I was at the market with mom today, there was a fight that broke out just down the block from where we were waiting for the cab. About five guys were jumping one guy over something. There was one dude that brought out a metal folding chair from his car and decided on using it to beat that same one other guy down. Either that or he missed terribly and smashed another car with it. I dunno. When I saw this going on with my mom at the time when she was on my cell phone, my immediate reaction was looking to her and telling her to get the cops on the line.

She did just that, but she was told by the police dispatcher to dial the Providence police.

By the time she did that, she was asked if they were packing guns.

You know, it used to be that the cops were always on your side. Nowadays? Hmm. Not so much.

I dunno. Call me crazy, but that isn't how it was supposed to be. Oh well.

THE END!

FART!

Saturday Evening,
March 20th, 2010

Hard to believe it. Next month, I'll be turning 25 years old.

25 fucking years...

Well, I suppose I should prepare a written speech about it.

In those 25 years, ladies and gentlemen, it has been sort of like a roller-coaster. Lot of ups. Lot of downs. Some loops. Some turns. However, the one thing I can admit to now is that my ride is one quarter over. I'm now entering into the summer of my years. A summer that I believe will be one of the most strife filled years of my life. But knowing that I have friends in high places as well as low, I feel that there is not one thing that I can't accomplish. As much of a bumpy ride as it's been over these 25 years of my life, I feel that there is smooth sailing ahead. All I need to do is to stay the course as much as I can and not deviate from the tried, true and well-beaten path. There are no shortcuts. No easy guarantees. The only way one can achieve many great things in their lives is through hard work, dedication, tenacity and involvement.

Some of you are already there now. Some of you may be getting there at one point. But once you get to be my age, you'll soon learn your epiphany as well. You've all had it pretty easy in your younger years and in your teenage years, But let's get one thing straight, folks. The facade has to come down at some point and there is almost nothing you can do about it. Time waits for no man or woman. You're all or will be grown adults at some point. Sure, the kid in you will come back and visit you, but that's all right. That's OK. But when you get right down to it, the kid in you will have to learn how to behave.

It won't be easy.

I should know this because I have been there. The arduous task of keeping your attitudes in check might come as a bit of a shock to you, but at some point, you will come to know this when you cannot begin to enjoy some of the things you used to enjoy as a kid. Watching TV with your family every night is one of them. Staying up past your bedtime just so you can squeeze in a few more hours of playing World of WarCraft is another. You will have to work in order to enjoy those things you love so much. It might sound distasteful at first, but with hard work, you will come to appreciate those hobbies you enjoy so much. Then and only then will you be able to consider yourself a full-fledged adult. At the end of the day, you can smile knowing that you can afford something for yourself, like a big-screen HDTV, a PlayStation 3, that new CD that you wanted so much and that new car you've always dreamed of but could never afford.

In due time, all of these things and more will come to you. However, you need to pay your dues and continue to work without question, for all good things come to those who wait.

I suppose the one question some people will ask me is what will my next 25 years look like down the road from now? Well, I cannot answer that at the moment, for the future is not here just yet. While we wait for the future to arrive, we must all focus on the here and now to better prepare ourselves for that day.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Holy shit. I think I advanced about 30 years after writing all that.

But anyways, it's time for me to write about what went on in my day today and all I can say is not much, I think.

Well, aside from watching people on YouTube rant about some new dumbass that made a mockery of himself. In case if you guys aren't aware, there was someone who called himself a Sonic fan when in reality, he was another one of these fanbrats that just whine and complain about what it is they weren't getting.

In case if you don't know who I'm talking about, research a guy named AKnotHoleResident on YouTube. And trust me, I'm gonna be working on making a commentary of my own and refute the points he made in his first rant. When I do get it up, I'll share my thoughts with you guys here. But in the meantime, I'mma gonna keep doing what I do best until I get it done: Entertaining the masses here - even though I haven't done much in the way of RPing as of late - however I can.

Anyways, happy spring folks. I'll be seeing you later~

Monday Afternoon,
April 12th, 2010

Well, it appears to me that things have changed up since I've been away for a week. And to be bluntly honest, I gotta say that things are indeed changing.

What I mean by this is that I'll be taking a lengthy leave of absence for a while until I somehow get back online and resume my moderation duties. How long will I be gone? I'm not sure. But the one thing I can be certain of is that in due time, I shall return.

Give me time, BM. I ain't gone yet. I'll be seeing you guys soon.

Friday Afternoon,
April 30th, 2010

Well ladies and gentlemen. I said I would be back at some point and ya know what? I'm glad to be back.

Now to explain as to why I've been gone for so long.

Well, the reason as to why I've fallen off the Blue Moon's radar - and Elliquiy's, for that matter - is because the last shred of internet I was on had been pulled out right from under me, thusly leaving me unable to connect with anyone or anything. As a result, I've been gone for about a month.

Not to worry though, folks. Now that I'm back in action, I plan on retaking up the ever mighty banner that I've cherished for so very long now and get back to doing the thing I love the most: safeguarding the very foundation this website stands for. If need be, I will take and retake any test you wanna throw at me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will remain more active than I have been.

More things I plan on doing later: Update my computer's security like crazy, update my MMO's, all sorts of crazy stuff like that. So get ready, BM. BlisteredBlood's back in town and I'm on an adrenaline charge.

BlisteredBlood said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not too fast! I wanna make sure I get those milkshakes down smoothly.
No! You're going to drink them fast, get your brainfreeze, and that's what you get for drinking my milkshake!

BlisteredBlood said:
You son of a...! You STILL never let that down, eh? Oh, how I am gonna enjoy this.

*starts gulping milkshakes down like mad and has heart failure afterwards*
fix'd

Sunday Morning,
May 23rd, 2010

Alright, I might as well get this started with a few things. One, a review on an anime - I'll also take requests from the board as well! - and maybe discuss a few things.

The review I'd like to get outta the way at the moment is none other than Elfen Lied.

The show itself is set in the near future, home to all things scientific. We begin the show as one young woman - probably has the look of a 17 year old at that, even though we get a look of a severed arm twitching occasionally - with a power that enables her to summon forth four nearly invisible arms and butchering the absolute fuck out of a few guards that were near their post. And quite in a visceral way, I might add. This goes on for about several minutes into the beginning where everyone is going batshit nuts in trying to figure out a way to stop her from escaping when they can't. Ultimately, they wind up shooting the young woman in the side of the head with an antitank rifle - the sniper was told to aim for the back of it, actually - and fires, smacking the helmet the girl was wearing accidentally, leaving her to fall from the edge of the cliff unconscious.

Several hours after the incident and fearing that she would terrorize all of humanity, the government then proceeds to carry out a plan to recapture her at all costs. You'll find out why later in the series.

During this time, we see two cousins by the names of Kouta and Yuka reuniting after a lengthy time apart and eventually move in together. But before their plans are finalized, the two stumble upon a stark naked pink haired young woman with two odd looking horns on her head, completely unaware of the fact that she is in fact a ruthless, cold-blooded and constantly calculating evil son of a bitch called a Diclonius capable of ripping a human being into pieces without a whit of remorse.

Hey, that sounds like Trygon's - I mean Nicholas's - kind of gal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Y2Lv0s-D4[/youtube]

All jokes aside, the two eventually take in the young woman despite the only thing she's capable of saying is the one word which would evenutally become her name, which is Nyuu and has the personality unlike of her frighteningly evil demeanor this time around: More along the lines of a sweet and innocent three year old. So basically, it's the most common case of bipolar disorder but taken to new extremes.

I won't give too much away from there, as you will have to check this out for yourself. But I will have to warn you all right now for those of you who read this article. The show does not take any prisoners in terms of the amount of graphic/semi-realistic amounts of blood, gore and violence as well as the occasional visual and psychological nudity. Reason as to why I say psychological nudity is the fact that there is plenty of moments in the show where your jaw will hang open in morbid shock and say to yourself...

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

This isn't just counting the number of times you see dismemberments throughout the show, but also the number of times where the occasional humor comes in. I can guarantee you that despite you'll probably laugh at the jokes, but at the same time you'll be thinking in the back of your mind, "Am I supposed to laugh at this" when in reality, you can't help but feel bad for the characters - both the tragic protagonist Lucy/Nyuu as well as some of the antagonists as well - due to the fact that they are all pawns in some twisted game of chess.

The music in the show is deeply phenomenal, to say the least. Especially with the opening theme Lillium (meaning "lily" in Latin) which I can almost swear was a Gregorian hymn from thousands of centuries ago as heard here.

I personally didn't mind the voice acting - despite I was listening to the original Japanese voice cast over on Anilinkz - as each person did their roles quite well. I'm certain the same can be said about the American voice acting as well.

Overall, I believe this show definitely pulls on the heartstrings in terms of its WTF moments, but there are also moments in the show that I found were quite entertaining. I wouldn't recommend it to those of you who happen to be squeamish or faint-hearted due to the amount of savagery you'll see in the show, nor do I recommend it for the little kids. But for those of you that can handle the types of themes the show gets into, then you're in for a real treat.

OK, now that that's done, what else has been going on in my little world? Well, aside from the fact that I decided to come back downstairs because of my mom having recurring nightmares for three nights in a row, I suppose that's about all I can say about that as well as mention that I've also been taking up watching anime again. Elfen Lied is the prime example thus far. On top of all that, I also need to get back into Darker Than Black so I can have the ammunition I need if I feel like RPing it but I may also do a review on that at some point once I get done with the series.

Well, I'm out for now, folks. See ya next time!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez82yEocIG0&feature=related[/youtube]

Thursday Afternoon,
July 1st, 2010

It's kinda hard to believe we're about halfway through 2010 and summer's not even done yet. Pretty soon, the leaves will start changing colors, the weather will cool off from the extreme heat and after that, we'll need to put our windbreakers back on again. And after that's done, winter will pay us a visit once more only to do it all over again when spring comes right around yet again. It's kinda like the old adage where all our lives are like circles and how we'll all come back together again at some point in our lives.

Rather funny that I would mention it that way, as the video I've posted here says pretty much that close to 30 years ago.

So. What's on my mind as of today, eh? Not much, I can admit that. Besides, there's only so much that someone like me can take in with regards to the fact that no matter how you look at things, life is what it is. It sucks, it blows, hell it even swallows it all. Hope, dreams and all those things that made you so innocent in the past, I mean. What did you think I was getting at? Get your head outta the gutter and pay attention, ya pervert.

Well, one thing I know I did a while back is reviewed Elfen Lied and said that it was a very good show to watch. And you know what? I still stand by that decision. That is if you can get past the insane amount of blood, guts, violence and occasional visual nudity and overly apparent psychological nudity. If you do, then you are definitely made of steel, man. Though the occasional humor they threw into the show kinda seems out of place with the mindfucks that come with increasing ferocity until you're left scarred for life. However, my only disappointment was that the show was only thirteen episodes long. Fourteen, if you count the one OVA.

Oh well. Not all of us can get what we wanted. Important life lesson for everyone to learn.

But anyways, I suppose I should jet outta here for now. Besides, I'm gonna be doing some shopping with my mom later on today when she gets out of work. Maybe I'll add more in a future edit, but until then, enjoy the song I left out for ya's. It's one of my personal favorites.

Enjoy and I'll see youse around.

BlisteredBlood said:
Well, one thing I know I did a while back is reviewed Elfen Lied and said that it was a very good show to watch. And you know what? I still stand by that decision. That is if you can get past the insane amount of blood, guts, violence and occasional visual nudity and overly apparent psychological nudity. If you do, then you are definitely made of steel, man. Though the occasional humor they threw into the show kinda seems out of place with the mindfucks that come with increasing ferocity until you're left scarred for life. However, my only disappointment was that the show was only thirteen episodes long. Fourteen, if you count the one OVA.
I <3 Elfen Lied.

I love all the mindfucks and whatnot. >;3​

H a r r i e t said:
I was going to post something witty, and possibly intelligent, but I got distracted by Murdoc and now I can't remember.
Hope if you don't mind me asking this.

How about you ask me anyway? Besides, I could use some good humor.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I <3 Elfen Lied.

I love all the mindfucks and whatnot. >;3​

Hee. :-D

Well, I'm open for recommendations. Besides, after that review, I've been thinking about doing something along those lines. Maybe I might even put it on YouTube along with any rants I do.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! GAWD! DX

Well, as for anime I've seen thus far, it's as follows.

Chrono Crusade
Darker Than BLACK
Lucky Star (Yes, yes. Go ahead and laugh because I watched this Seinfeld knockoff)
Elfen Lied (PURE AWESOME)
School Rumble
Basilisk
Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobu
Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu

...Fuck. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Hellsing, fo' sho'.

I'm debating on whether or not I should suggest Death Note. I have mixed feelings about it.

Samurai Champloo's really good, too. Fell in love with that instantly.

I dunno how you feel about Devil May Cry, but their animated series isn't too bad, from what I've been able to watch.

Ergo Proxy, maybe. It's a serious anime, though. No joking, or anything.

HMM. That's all I can really think of. I'll give you other ideas when I remember, or find then. :B

Alright, I'll go by the order you threw out at me.

I'll go Hellsing, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, Devil May Cry and Ergo Proxy.

Back
Top Bottom