Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

IM rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing013049

Super-Earth
Hello everyone and good morning! I am currently on the search for more roleplaying partners. I recently had a baby six weeks ago tomorrow and I am not currently working, so rps are the only social time I get now-a-days. As for what I rp that is something more complicated. I DO NOT rp games, books, movies unless they have OC. Kinks I will do basically anything except for what belongs in a toilet and death. I love plot with sex so an equal mixture or a 60/40 with plot being more would be fine as well. I will rp only over AIM, YIM, or PM though I prefer the first two. If you have questions please PM me I am not mean and I love talking and getting to know my rp partners. So I hope to hear from you soon and yall have a great day!

Nightwing013049 said:
Hello everyone and good morning! I am currently on the search for more roleplaying partners. I recently had a baby six weeks ago tomorrow and I am not currently working, so rps are the only social time I get now-a-days. As for what I rp that is something more complicated. I DO NOT rp games, books, movies unless they have OC. Kinks I will do basically anything except for what belongs in a toilet and death. I love plot with sex so an equal mixture or a 60/40 with plot being more would be fine as well. I will rp only over AIM, YIM, or PM though I prefer the first two. If you have questions please PM me I am not mean and I love talking and getting to know my rp partners. So I hope to hear from you soon and yall have a great day!
Congrats on the baby for openers. I have some ideas about a female who's a undercover agent/ karate blackbelt Id love to chat about with you. I also prefer AIM.. PM me and we can chat further.. MzD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom