Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Smut (threads or email only) Taboo & Darkness -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
I consider myself to be a literate individual and as such am seeking the same from those I write with. Below will be my do & don't, my will and won't, my cravings and wants, inspiration and plots.

(Ignore my avatar, it's just filler until I find something I really want to use.)

I do want:

Writer's capable of 2-3 well written paragraphs, though more is always welcomed. Please be able to make proper capitalization and split things so I can tell you are writing a new paragraph or sentence. I get mistakes once in a while but if you are one of those people that barely ever uses capital letters, punctuation and doesn't split paragraphs I am not going to force myself to read it.

Short Term/Long Term smut heavy role plays.

Partners that will move the story along and have things to make it grow. I don't know how many times I have been forced to end a game in the past because it seemed like I was the only one actively doing anything to add to the story.

People that will stick around or have the guts to tell me when they don't want to continue.

People that respect that real life comes first, this said I will never leave an rp without telling my partner that I have to leave. I may however due to real life be unavailable once in a while so may miss a week of posting. If you cannot understand this now, do not message me with anything.

People who will message me with an actual idea, not just 'hey wanna rp' or a list of pairings they want to do.

I will write male, female and shemale roles, but it is pairing & plot dependent as to which role I will take. I am more interested in writing the shemale or male that is in control, female roles I take will be rare.

Pictures should be real for playby's (unless of course they aren't human) but I could care less if you use some anime ones to give an idea of your plot. I have some varied types of images that are inspiring some of my character thoughts.

Don't want:

Godmoders - my characters are my own, don't do anything for them.

Silent Quitters - leaving the game without a word.

People that ignore the No's on my f-list. There aren't as many as there could be, but it gets annoying explaining to people that what's there will not be changed.

One-liners! If I get a one-liner I'm done, no second chance...

Lots of plot

My Ravenous Cravings:
Incest
Interracial
Non-con/Rape
Consensual
Blackmail/Coercion
Sensuality
Large cocks - up to 14 inches long/three maybe 4 inches thick depending on situation.
Breasts - B or C no larger
Anal
Experienced Partners - depending on role
Inexperienced Partners - I prefer all females to be this way unless doing a shemale taken advantage of by an older female.
Virgins/Innocent - the idea of having it taken either through force or coercion is appealing. My male characters and shemale characters will thank those playing this for us.
Bondage
Gagging
Blindfold
Kidnapping
Knife Play (not to actually wound)
Mind Fucks
Forced Nudity
Forced Incest
Forced Heterosexuality
Forced Orgasm
Orgasm Control/Denial
Creampie
No condoms - I mean risk of pregnancy is too hot and condoms are annoying :)
Risk of Pregnancy/Breeding/Pregnancy
Knotting
Heat/Estrus
Tentacles
Male/Female
Shemale/Female
Double Penetration
Multiple Characters - I will only play multiple characters if I am writing males or shemales.
Mind Control/Hypnosis
Drugs (Aphrodisiacs/Sedatives or made up versions to do different things.)
Forced Public Sex
No Hair unless it's on the head
Corruption
The Younger Male/Shemale overpowering the older female and taking control. - If I am writing the female for this I will be picky on the type of role.
Darker Disney
Hair Pulling
Cum will only be in holes... repeatedly and an occasional soft cum facial if I am playing the guy.

Pairings (Some of these are depending on the type of role I will play.)

Roles I Prefer to Write will be Me, roles I may consider depending upon plot will be Me

Male/Female Pairings
Father/Daughter 
Mother/Son
Step-Father/Step-Daughter 
Father’s Best Friend / Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Father/Daughter/Son
Father/Daughter/Uncle
Mother’s Boss (Father’s Boss)/Daughter
Mother’s Boyfriend/Daughter
Mother’s Employee (Father’s Employee) /Daughter
Brother's Girlfriend/Younger Brother
Mother's Ex-Boyfriend/Daughter
Father's Boss/Daughter
Sister’s Husband/Younger Sister
Older Sister’s Boyfriend/ Younger Sister
Twin Brothers/Sister
Brother/Sister
Step-Brother/Step-Sister
Brother’s Best Friend/Younger Sister
Brother/Younger Sister/Brother’s Best Friend
Babysitter/Father
Babysitter/Older Brother
Twin Brothers /New Neighbor Girl
Older Customer / Young Waitress
Bad Boy/Good Girl
Shy Girl/Jock
Princess/Invading Warlord
Babysitter/Teen Being reluctantly babysat (because they feel old enough to care for themselves... this one I might even be willing to do a role reversal and have the teen be shemale and take advantage of her older babysitter if the babysitter isn't much older than she is, or have the teen be shemale and the female babysitter takes advantage of her.)
Coach/Student 
Headmaster/Student
Teacher/Student 
Princess/Kidnapper
Princess/Knight
Android/Human
Best Friends
Celebrity / Stalker 
Celebrity/ Bodyguard
Demon/Human
God/Human
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Runaway/Stranger
Slave/Master’s daughter (old southern plantation setting)
Tentacled Humanoid / Unsuspecting Young Girl
Vampire/Human
Alien/Human 
Doctor/Patient 
Doctor/Candy Striper
Angel/Demon
Angel/God
Angel/Human
Photographer/Aspiring Teen Model
Lecherous Neighbor/Neighbor's Daughter
Snow White/Prince 
Sleeping Beauty/Prince
Beauty & The Beast
Werewolf/Human
Maid/Master
Pet/Master
Virgin Sacrifice/Demon
Virgin Sacrifice/'Rescuer'
Twins/New Girl
Demon/Librarian
Hybrid/Human
Warlock/Human
Red Riding Hood/Wolfman

Shemale/Female Pairings
Shemale Aunt/Niece 
Shemale Mother/Daughter
Father/Daughter/Shemale Sister
Brother/Sister/Shemale Sister
Shemale Sister/Younger Sister
Aunt/Shemale Niece 
Mother/Shemale Daughter 
Older Sister’s Shemale Best Friend/ Younger Sister
Babysitter/Shemale Mother
Babysitter/Older Shemale Sister
Babysitter/Teen Being reluctantly babysat (because they feel old enough to care for themselves... this one I might even be willing to do a role reversal and have the teen be shemale and take advantage of her older babysitter if the babysitter isn't much older than she is, or have the teen be shemale and the female babysitter takes advantage of her.)
Coach/Student 
Headmaster/Student
Teacher/Student 
Shy Girl/Shemale Cheerleader
Princess/Kidnapper
Princess/Knight
Android/Human
Best Friends
Celebrity / Stalker 
Celebrity/ Bodyguard
Demon/Human
God/Human
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Runaway/Stranger
Slave/Master’s shemale daughter (old southern plantation setting)
Tentacled Humanoid / Unsuspecting Young Girl
Vampire/Human
Alien/Human 
Doctor/Patient 
Doctor/Candy Striper
Angel/Demon
Angel/God
Angel/Human
Photographer/Aspiring Teen Model
Lecherous Neighbor/Neighbor's Daughter
Maid/Mistress
Pet/Mistress
Virgin Sacrifice/Demon
Virgin Sacrifice/'Rescuer'
Demon/Librarian

My F-List

Plot Ideas - All kinks listed are open for discussion. At present, all these ideas are for me playing either the male or shemale involved.

Male/Female Plots

Just This Once – For the first time in her life, she decided she was going to attempt to sneak out, but she was unaware of the fact that her father was watching her on video from his room. When he saw her start to climb from her window, he got up and went to her room, grabbing her before she made it all the way out. Now it’s time for his little girl to learn her lesson and daddy has no intention of letting her off easy. No amount of tears or begging is going to save her from her punishment. For fifteen years he has raised her on his own after her mother died giving birth to her, now it’s her turn to take care of his depraved needs. 

Kinks to include: Bondage, gagging, rape, forced incest, forced nudity, creampie, knife play, anal, virginity/innocence, risk of pregnancy, large cock and possibly more.

Just a sip goes a long way – While she was outside alone out of sight of her parents, he called over the fence separating his house from hers and asked her to come over so he could get her opinion on his newest hot chocolate recipe before his niece arrived. Naïve, she agreed and went around, going inside. Once there, he handed her the warm cup of chocolate and she took a single sip telling him it was delicious. Before she could take another, blackness swept up and took her. When she woke up, a blindfold covered her eyes and she was bound to something, the smell of fresh pine assaulting her. While her skirt was still on, she noticed her panties were gone… 

Kinks to include: Drugs (Fast acting sedative first, aphrodisiac and others later), Kidnapping, bondage, blindfold, virginity/innocence, risk of pregnancy, large cock, cream pie, anal training, double penetration, and more.

The Wolf At Your Door – Her father’s best friend was in town and was invited to stay with the family for a few weeks. She had never met him before, the way he looked at her when no one else was looking made her uncomfortable. One night while her parents were out he was looking after her and when she went to sleep she was awakened later by hands roaming her body. She tried to stop him, but he was stronger and he pinned her down, tying her hands to the bed and forcing her body to experience an orgasm. He warned her to keep quiet about what happened or next time things would be worse… She tried to tell her father but he didn’t believe her, after all he had known the man his entire life, it wasn’t in him to do something like that. The next time they were alone she was filled with fear of what he would do and didn’t want to go to bed. Little did she know, he didn’t plan to wait for her to be in bed this time…

Kinks to include: medium bondage, molestation, forced orgasm, virginity/innocence, large cock, cream pie, verbal abuse, shower scene, ageplay, anal virginity, anal, forced incest, dirty talk, hair pulling, nonconsensual, photography, risk of pregnancy, and possibly more.

Double The Trouble – Twin brothers have always had the habit of sharing their partners whether the females in question were willing or not. Both played specific roles to get the female where they wanted them. One was the smooth talking good boy and the other the devil may care bad boy, each using different methods to intrigue their newest toy. Due to their jobs, they moved quite often and had quite a bit of money to use in any way they desired. As they grew older, their twin bond remained strong and when one began experiencing darker impulses, so did the other. Moving into a new neighborhood they immediately begin looking for their next play thing. How nice it was for them to find her living right across the street from them in one of their new neighborhoods (as they always had two different places set up for fun) and what was more, her daddy was the person who they were working for during the current contract that brought them there in the first place. Finding that she is often left alone works to their advantage.

Kinks to include: Interracial (would love for the girl to be Asian while the twins are black), ageplay, anal, drugs, bondage, mind fuck, double penetration, photography, forced nudity, forced clothes wearing, forced orgasms, anal training, molestation, risk of pregnancy, nonconsensual (possibly turned con) and possibly more.

Accidental Summoning – A hundred years ago, the site that now housed a three story home was used as a playground for a cult that used human sacrifices. They were stopped in the midst of their final sacrifice to call forth a powerful demon. Today, a new family has moved into that house, the young girl is sent down to the basement to get something and cuts herself, spilling virgin blood on the cement. Distracted she doesn’t notice that the blood soaks in and vanishes. That night as she sleeps her terror begins and no one else in the house can hear her cries. The Demon released wants his sacrifice but doesn’t need her death to get his price. All he needs is to possess her and he will be free to roam once more to cause chaos. In order to take her, he takes command of another body in the home.

Kinks to include: double penetration, nonconsensual, risk of pregnancy, tentacles (maybe), monster (aka Demon), possibly more

The Newest Acquisition – When her parents are in dire straits they keep going to banks to try to get a loan. While they are denied they do not realize that one of the bank managers talks to a private group about their situation. A few days later they are approached with the answer to all their problems. The only thing they have to do is hand over their daughter for five years in which she would work for one of the top families learning skills that would give her an edge in the professional world. Thinking they were doing what was right for their daughter they signed the contract, not reading everything that was in it. Now the girl is being sent to her new home and is frightened about what she will find. What she doesn’t expect is to have a slave collar placed around her neck almost as soon as she is in the door and having her hands bound behind her back as she is forced to follow by the tugging of the leash. She is led before a group of about thirty men where her clothing is ripped off and she is forced to spin. The men began talking amongst themselves until finally one spoke up and said she was his to take. No one argued and he stood moving to take possession of the leash. 

Kinks to include: anal training, sexual training, toys, risk of pregnancy, multiple characters (all males written by me), forced nudity, various levels of bondage, nonconsensual (can become consensual), coercion, pet/master, drugs, forced nudity, public sex, forced clothes wearing, face-fucking, creampie, inexperienced partners/virginity/innocence, fear, blackmail, double (maybe triple) penetration, dirty talk, apparatuses, begging, branding, leash & collar, spanking, suspension play, titfucking, multi-genitalia (aka two cocks on one man), teasing, exhibitionism, swallowing semen. 

Out Of This World – Their planet was under attack from invaders from another planet, their scientists and genius’s decided there was only one hope for their species to survive. They needed to have some of their people escape and though it took time, they created as many craft as they could, sending off their people. Many of the crafts were destroyed but a few survived and those few were programmed to find worlds with similar atmospheres. One made its way to Earth, crashing years ago. The survivors were in stasis pods that remained hidden until her father helped to dig them up. One of the diggers punctured a pod and slowly the being inside woke up. Her father was the closest human and the being latched on to him, digging its way into the human body, melding with it. It took days before the alien had taken complete control of the body, having access to all the human memories, the hopes and dreams, the lusts. It shared the mind of the human and saw the desires the human had for his own daughter. Those desires became the beings own and now it knew how to take her and continue the species. 

Kinks to include: alien, tentacles, forced nudity, drugs (that come from the alien’s fluids), bondage, alien, breeding, incest (sort of), more possible.

Wolf’s Little Red – Legends abound about the wolves in the area, but none have ever considered that the wolf from the legends is in fact the same wolf that has lived for centuries alone, enjoying the flesh of young maidens. He feasts on males flesh and blood, but he never kills females. He does have a weakness for the family with the red cloak that passes down from generation to generation. Yet none know he lives among them, ever changing his human face, but little Red Riding Hood was about to find herself at his mercy as she walks from the home of her parents through his woods. 

Kinks to include: Lycanthrope, abduction, knotting, breeding, nonconsensual, outdoors scene, and more.

Birthday Massage -  The Temptation Massage Parlor opened only three months ago but they advertised that on a person’s birthday they received a discounted massage. For girls under the age of eighteen that showed a report card with A’s and B’s they gained a free massage on their birthdays. What no one knew was that there were special ingredients in the oils used on particular young girls that gave them the ability to be hypnotized as it soaked into the skin and the first voice they heard would be the only one they followed. One teen is about to experience quite the erotic massage but that is only the beginning as she is given hypnotic suggestions that will bring the girl to a different location around midnight that night and once there, she will never leave again. 

Kinks to include: massage, multiple orgasms, hypnosis, virginity

Not My Daughter – A woman is caught stealing in a fictional kingdom, the penalty is that her entire immediate family ends up being sentenced to whatever the local Lord decides. In this case, the local Lord is in fact the High Prince and when the case is brought before him, he had her family lined up, looking them over and he smirked as he whispered to one of his men beside him. The man moved away and went to speak low with a few others that left the hall. When they returned they carried the makeshift stocks that were put together to hold the females immobile. He ordered her and her daughter to be stripped of their clothing and put in the stocks where they could be used for the pleasure of any that wished to use them. However, he first ordered that the woman’s husband and sons fuck the daughter first and then the mother. The men were ordered to strip and all of them were hard looking at the naked teen and the older woman. (idea inspired by image 21)

Kinks to include: multiple characters, forced incest, bondage, nonconsensual, anal, double penetration, public sex 

Shemale/Female Plots

Breaking Her In – A twenty three year old ends up finding she has a stowaway in her car when she goes out for the night. It was her little sister (15 or 16) that had always looked up to her sister, wanting to be around her friends and her whenever possible. Since the elder sister had gone away to college the younger had missed her and wanted to be around her. When the elder sister returned, she was determined to be around her so snuck into her car. The older sister finding the little stowaway decided to have a little fun with her and took her into the party she was going to. She had her baby sister follow her and let her drink some of the special cocktails. The drinks were mixed with aphrodisiacs. Once she knew her sister was taking to it, she led her up to a room for privacy and locked the door behind them. It was time for little sis to experience being a woman and big sis had the cock to make it happen.

Kinks to include: forced incest, alcohol/drugs, light bondage, multiple forced orgasms, risk of pregnancy

More to come

Links to images *some maybe NSFW so look at your own risk* that inspire me or might even show an idea of a character I am craving to play.

Do not post on this thread, please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom