Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy play

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAddict

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! I have recently discovered that I am more kinky than previously thought!

I'm looking for a female interested in a pregnancy and birth centric role play. I am very, very open to adding in other kinks. I'm into much more than pregnancy and birth. I also love age play, torture, beast/anthro/alien, size play, incest, snuff, bathroom play, and much more besides. I am NOT looking for a scenario where there is a strong dom/sub dynamic. I myself am a switch, leaning towards dominant.

A few possible scenarios I'm open to playing:

A futuristic setting, in which your character is a fertile woman (rare in this time period.) She is made into a breeding slave, set to give birth to 100 children before being freed. She would be under the influence of drugs which allow for multiple pregnancies at the same time, as well as a drug to help advance the pregnancies much faster than normal. The side effect? An insatiable lust for cum!

A single mother in her prime feels her biological clock ticking. She had her son when she was very young, but she longs to have a little girl. Artificial insemination is much too expensive for her- so she asks her son to impregnate her. He takes to the idea in the way only a teenage boy can.

Medical experiments are a great way for college students to earn some extra cash. Your character sees only the million dollar paycheck, not the task itself. Being a womb for a prizewinning dog. To earn the pay out, she must be bred, and give birth to his puppies.

So, those are a few ideas. I have more, and I would love to hear yours.

I'm looking for AIM/YIM/Skype RP. Please message me on there, or send me a PM on here, so we can discuss possibilities. Looking to having some fun with someone!
Contact info:
AIM- cheftim2008
YIM-orangeaddict@ymail.com
Skype/email- chef5000@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom