Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Fantasies and More - MxF {UPDATED 3/7/16}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcleo

Super-Earth

TEXT
TEXT

TEXT
Banner_New_Tr1_zps48h4cbfa.png
TEXT

W E L C O M E F R I E N D S !

WELL HELLO THERE EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF WITH MY OOC WISHLIST...I'M NOT TO PICKY THOUGH SO DON'T WORRY!​

• I prefer to RP in PM's here on the site (It is easier for me to monitor, although I can be persuaded onto Skype should the plot be good enough!)
  • Paragraph's are a must. There doesn't need to be an entire novel exchanged each time though, seeing as I often times find it hard to keep up with those people and are more concerned with matching their length than the actual RP. Basically I will return what you give, the more detail you put into a few paragraphs, you shall get the same from me.
  • I love detail. Plain and simple there.
  • No gore, vore, or anything toilet play. I would like to say I'll try anything once, but nothing too gross yeah? Please and thank you. (My Flist is at the bottom, please respect my NO's)

NOW ONTO THE IC WISHLIST!

• I love plot, but if you prefer pure smut, I am willing to comply. But please make the smut have some sort of back story at least so it makes some sense.
  • Any sort of fandom related thing is perfectly okay in my book, currently what I am looking for though goes as follow:

Keep in mind that for MOST of these, I shall prefer OC's played by both characters, but it really depends!​

Harry potter
Hunger Games
Xmen (Including all Marvel characters)
Deadpool
Left for Dead (1 and 2)
Bioshock (Either Rapture or Columbia)
Repo! The Genetic Opera
The Devil's Carnival

SOMETHING NOT ON THE LIST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY OUT? ASK ME ABOUT IT AND SEE IF IT APPEALS....I'M SURE I'VE FORGOTTEN A FAIR FEW.​

☆ ☆ ☆ LINK TO MY INCEST RP REQUEST THREAD HERE! ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ LINK TO MY TEACHER/STUDENT RP REQUEST THREAD HERE! ☆ ☆ ☆
Hopefully we can figure something out to make us both happy!​

• But while Fandom is great, I'm also looking for some good old fashioned RP's based in the real world.
  • As for my pairings I would like to see, here they are:

(MALE ROLE x FEMALE ROLE)

More *'s? More craving!​

Father x Daughter *****
    Uncle x Niece ****
    Brother x Sister ** (Must have good plot!)
    Teacher x student ***
    Adult x Babysitter **
    Older Male x Younger Female *****
    Passenger x Flight Attendant * (Must have good plot!)

LIKE I SAID ABOVE, IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN AND IT'S NOT ON THE LIST, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO ASK.

JUST SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! AND PLEASE! COME WITH SOME KIND OF PLOT IDEA WRITTEN FOR ME TO SEE, I AM MUCH MORE INCLINED TO REPLY BACK WHEN YOU HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE TABLE FOR ME. <3

C O M E P L A Y W I T H M E !

• [td]TEXT[/td]
    [td]
    Banner_New_Tr2_zps06ltqfe9.png
    [/td]
    [td]TEXT[/td]

• TEXT
    TEXT

RE: Fandom Fantasies and More - MxF

bump after a shit ton of time tbh haha whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.