Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female searching for Male (RPs involving growth sequences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardly

Moon
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, TOP TO BOTTOM!

Hello!

So here are the cravings I've been having lately and I was hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind RPing with me with their male character. If we RP I would love love love to be able to incorporate some kind of growth sequences into it, where both your character and mine get the chance to grow in different ways. Needless to say, most of the RP will probably end up being smut although I do certainly enjoy tender and romantic moments between characters every so often. C: However, I also tend to lose inspiration quickly for longer threads so I prefer if it's a short-term thread.

F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Wizardly
Honestly my greatest kinks on that list is when the male goes through high levels of muscular/cock/balls/height growth, and when the female goes through a lot of breast growth. I won't be opposed to ass growth if that's something you want to include, either. Some bimbofication or mind control is also okay.
PLEASE, if this isn't really your thing then you're free to find another thread. This kind of stuff [growth transformations] is mainly what I'm looking for. If you are uncomfortable about the growth, I might advise you look elsewhere.

Typical smut-based plots that are an automatic yes for me or if you are willing to do either of the following stories. If not, I'm open to suggestions or ideas you have though it MUST include growth sequences, or slight changes made to these:

Master PC Program CLOSED
When a college student in a single dorm stumbles upon what looks like a character simulator, they start to play with it until they realize it's real and has the power to alter reality -including people- to their desire. Excited, they call their best friend (also possible friend with benefits/current dating partner) over to test it out with them for a night they both will remember.

Genie-Based RP OPEN
After solving a cheap and very old rubik's cube purchased recently from an antique store, its new owner discovers they didn't just solve a puzzle. They also released a genie completely theirs to command, and waste no time using them to fulfill their greatest fantasies. Would prefer if I played the genie.

Pokemon x Trainer CLOSED

A) A trainer considers herself very lucky when she purchases an entire box of what was advertised as Rare Candies. After a losing streak both her and her pokemon -both together since he was hatched years and years ago- think it's a good idea to get him stronger fast. Neither of them realize these are no ordinary Rare Candies and leave very unexpected side-effects. That's not to say they aren't desirable.

B) When a trainer and her companion come across a glowing rock on the side of the road, they decide to investigate it, thinking it to be an evolutionary stone. It's when her pokemon decides to take a closer look for himself that they discover its anything but.

Digimon x Tamer CLOSED
A Digimon Tamer and her partner finally coming to terms with their long-time affections and feelings for one another when she realizes his newest digivolution comes with certain needs they both want fulfilled.
Preferred digimon I'd like my partner to play: Beelzemon, WereGarurumon, WarGreymon, ExVeemon, Leomon

My average post length is also anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs, it honestly depends on what I'm given to work with. To start, I probably won't be posting more than one or two. Also I will let you know if I decide to drop the thread. Unfortunately, my muses have become more finicky than usual and I'm also very busy, so please don't take it personally if I do.

ALSO I LIKE DETAIL. That's really important. I really don't care if you can only type a maximum being a paragraph as long as you can put some detail into your posts.

If you're interested or have questions feel perfectly free to PM me so we can discuss plots and limits! I will RP via PM or in a forum. Private Messaging is most preferred, though.

Things I refuse to do: Anything that belongs in the bathroom, bondage or BDSM, incest, anything involving blood or excessive pain, and rape/ non-con. Also I prefer not to use celebrity photos (or as characters) or real life face claims, it makes me uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom